All Comments on 'Desperate Times Pt. 04'

by story442

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Smoking hot.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

That was a downer.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

This is a good story ... but, it's not finished, in my opinion. We need more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really?

I waited until the final to comment. It actually is not worth much to comment on.

Try again next time, this was such drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I rate 2 stars because in my point of view Emma was pretty much raped so despite the 3 previous stories I didn't like that last one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did you just simply stop writing the story? There's no resolution whatsoever. Just 2 parents molesting their kids and a 5th wheel grandpa. The daughter/granddaughter is getting ALL of the attention and you leave it open that they're ALL going to sodomize her before the night's over. And she doesn't say a word at all. Wtf? The first 2 stories were good albeit a bit too much mental masturation with the dad's moral tug-of-war. The 3rd story was solid and looked like a happy ending and his daughter and son-in-law were decent people. In this one they're straight up predators. It's like you got to a point and just decided to stop and hit "submit story" without any resolution for a series ending at all.

bloodymaresbloodymaresover 1 year ago

What a grim ending. So that night he turned his own daughter into a crazy pervert who was turned on to let her own daughter be raped by the entire family without caring a little bit about her pleasure or that she was even into it. From a somewhat kinky love story it development into a disaster. Part 3 was a much more satisfying ending to this series, I wish I didn't read Part 4. Simply disgusting and completely without even any buildup. He was okay having sex with his daughter because he loved her, because she was just like his wife. And now it's not even the full-circle with Courtney giving her children pleasure of sex, she just was getting off on the perverted fantasy with her husband, and MC being a coward to make a stop to it or reminding her daughter that it was supposed to be about Emma's pleasure, not everyone else's.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

This last segment was such a letdown. Emma was totally abused (really bad) and Josh never did get to fuck his mother. You must have just gotten tired of writing or else your muse left town , , .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous