Desperate to Cheat Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband becomes addicted to cheating.
2k words
4.34
15.5k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lhontour
Lhontour
18 Followers

Author's note: Hi! This is my first submission. I guess I'm writing the chain story I've always wanted to read. Please note: this is fantasy! If you don't like cheating/betrayal PLEASE don't read on because that's what's coming. This is the introduction to the story. Next chapter to be posted soon.

***

Glancing across the breakfast bar, Mark smiled. He had been married 10 years this summer, and theirs was a marriage to be proud of. His friends would joke, with an undertone of real envy, about just how he'd got so lucky. He'd met Jo at the pub, a friend of a friend out to celebrate some mutual acquaintance's 25th birthday. The connection was instant, really. Her green eyes sparkled when she got excited telling funny stories, about work, her life, her mid-20s adventures. Her auburn hair fell in gentle waves to her mid-back, her breasts were full and firm. He knew right away he needed to get to know her a lot better. As the night had continued, the warmth in her smile grew, and the butterflies in his stomach stretched their wings. 2 years later, he watched her float down the aisle, his own angel soaring on the wings of the white satin train that lay out behind her. They chose not to have children, and spent their time and money on travel, adventures, experiences. Theirs was a full life.

The sex life wasn't too shabby either. She was passionate, loving, and knew how to work his body for his pleasure. The intense sensation of watching her as he lay between her legs bringing her to the ultimate place of pleasure never ceased to hit him hard in the heart.

And yet, as time passed, Mark's desire to cheat grew. It started innocuously enough, as most things do. He'd watch porn from time to time, even before they were married, if Jo was away for work or just tired when his dick was hard. He would watch a fair array of genres, but slowly, without even consciously noticing this is what he was doing, he was leaning towards videos where the husband was being unfaithful. If he heard the man moan "you're so much better than my wife", he'd almost always cum uncontrollably, his thick white seed bursting out of his throbbing cock in hand. He'd watch videos where it was the woman cheating sometimes, and particularly enjoyed seeing a woman in her wedding dress getting fucked hard by a man other than her husband. He'd still cum, but found his imagination telling him it was another married man ruining the bride at the point of no return.

Within a year of being married, the idea of it being hot to see someone cheating had started to effect how he felt about his own life. Aren't there all these wives out there who let their husband fuck other women, and even love it? Want to taste the other woman on their husband's dick, hear all the details about it in the marital bed?

So one night in bed with Jo, he tried to dip a toe in the water, asking leading questions in the heat of a hard fuck.

"Yeah baby, fuck you love that cock fucking you?" he panted at her.

"Mmmm fuck yes baby" Jo moaned in response, looking up at her husband bearing down over her as he plunged into her depths over and over again as he mauled at her soft plump tits, teasing her dark nipples just as he knew she loved.

"What if another woman wants this cock baby?" he braved. "What if some sexy slut at work wants to be stretched by my married cock?" he continued, voice wavering with lust, recognising that as he said it his heart raced even faster and he quickly moved to the finish line.

"Ohhhh Mark, fuck" Jo gasped, and without an immediate 'no' being given as a response, Mark grunted then roared as his balls retracted and started pumping rope after rope of hot cum into his wife, stronger than ever at the thought of it filling someone else. And then Jo moaned "yessss you know it's all for me baby, MY cock for YOUR pussy" and she started convulsing, orgasming hard on her husband's pumping hardness. Mark was too far gone, she was over the edge, both of them lost in their ecstasy. But as the cascade started to ease, the realisation hit him. She had orgasmed because it was her husband's cock filling her and only her; he had orgasmed harder than ever before because he thought she was turned on at the idea of him betraying her.

"Mark, oh my God, fuck, look at the mess," Jo laughed, looking down at her neatly trimmed pussy covered in cum, pushed out by the force of his fucking and the sheer volume of cum not being able to fit inside her. "You really came hard." Jo leaned up slightly to press her lips to Mark's, and he kissed her back slowly and lovingly. Slowly he deflated inside her and withdrew. They whispered to one another their love, and they held each other as they fell asleep almost right away, loving each other fully.

Later, much later, Mark reflected back to this moment and thought, he should have known then, his guilt wasn't strong enough. He should have been mortified that she had cum with love, and he had cum to the thought of some random slut milking him. Yet all he did was cum and fall asleep. His only regret in the morning, was that he'd dipped his toe and his wife had taken it completely the other way.

Mark resigned himself to continuing with his occasional porn habit, now almost exclusively focusing on videos where the husband was cheating, or fucking his wife and telling her about his cheating. Harmless, is what he told himself it was. But the habit was still increasing, and he ignored the small voice in his head that would occasionally warn him, "you're in a dangerous place, Mark."

***

A couple of months passed since the night Mark tried to test his wife's openness to his desire to cheat. He had almost tried again on a couple of occasions; maybe he wasn't specific enough? Maybe Jo was just responding as she thought he'd wanted her to? But then he'd remember how deeply he loved her, and the thought of hurting her by making her feel undesirable or unloved made it impossible for him to get the words out.

Sometimes in the porn suggestions, he'd see screenshot videos of text threads between cheaters, or of online cheating. He should have known better; the warning signs of his cheating kink growing to obsession level were all there. But like any addiction, he found his ability to resist his drug of choice waning, and his need for a bigger hit in order to get the same high was growing. And all it took for him to take a stronger drug was Jo being away for a two day business trip.

***

Mark sat in his home office one evening, dick in hand, hard and horny and excited to get off to cheating porn while Jo was away. Over the past year or two, he'd watched so much, and he was chasing that high he used to get just from one "you're so much better than my wife".

He rationalised with himself, moralised that simply being in a chat room with someone who understood his kink would not count as cheating. He could try one of the sites he'd learned about from his porn habit. He could just talk to someone. Maybe not even that; he'd watch the chat room and see what others said. His excitement grew.

"Sex chat room" sat in Mark's incognito mode search bar for a full 30 seconds. His cock throbbed almost painfully the instant he pressed search. So many options came up, and he went for one he recognised the name of. After signing in as a guest - username M_horny - he clicked on the main sex chat room. Every few seconds a new message would pop up. Plenty of them were gifs or images. Some were people talking to one another. Most were men asking for someone to cam with. The whole situation, the knowledge of other people with their cocks in their hands (or fingers in their pussies) was almost overwhelmingly hot to Mark. His breathing quickened, his pulse raced, a fine sheen of sweat broke out on his forehead. He noticed some users included 'husband' or 'married' in their username, and unconsciously groaned.

A post appeared in the feed.

lv-mrrd: I'm a bad girl who gets her kicks chatting to married men. No cam or voice. Let me help you cheat on her tonight; bad husbands, pm me.

Mark squeezed his pulsing cock and precum instantly oozed out of his winking eye. Women who WANTED a married man to talk to, openly posting? Without much thought, he gave a 'heart' reaction to the post, and watched the next few explicit gifs and photos come through the feed.

His laptop made a bing noise, and he jumped slightly. In the top left corner of the screen, a red number 1 showed. He clicked on it. Username 'lv-mrrd' had messaged him. His mind raced. What the fuck?? Why had she messaged him? Had he not understood a code? By 'hearting' her post, had he implied he wanted more contact? This wasn't the plan. His dick was already leaking just at the thought of cheaters out there. He truly hadn't intended any more, he told himself, even as he took 2 deep breaths and then clicked on the message.

lv-mrrd: does the M stand for married?

M_horny: um no, i mean, yes i am married though

lv-mrrd: you cheat online much?

M_horny: no. never.

Mark held his breath. 30 seconds, no reply. He exhaled. His cock throbbed desperately beneath his hand lain gently upon it. He daren't rub it. He was going to log out and just cum to porn. He was. He had to.

M_horny: but i think about it all the time

"Fuck fuck fuck", Mark thought, "what's fucking wrong with me?"

"You're just answering the question. Being polite. Not ghosting" he lied to himself.

lv-mrrd: Yeah? Does it turn you on?

M_horny: yeah massively.

lv-mrrd: I get so many replies when I post, I cant get through them all, but I am so fuckin turned on, and I wondered if you liked my post because you need to cheat but too nervous to msg

Mark's left hand squeezed his dick once, his right hand hovering over the keyboard. "Just say no thank you" he thought. "Thanks, it is hot, but I love my wife and I can't cheat on her no matter how much I want to".

He started to type this out.

M_horny: Thanks, it is hot, I love my wife and I cant help how much i want to cheat on her

FUCK, Mark thought, for about a second. The words just seemed to have fallen out of his fingers, like he didn't know what he was typing. He'd meant it to come out differently. But he couldn't deny how his body was responding. His nipples had hardened and were aching. His balls were as tight as they'd ever been. The precum that was usually a few drops when he jerked off was hanging in one long sticky stream on its way to the floor.

lv-mrrd: yeah baby i get it. poor bad husband. is your dick hard for this stranger's pussy?

***

And just like that, Mark was gone. From that message onwards, it was like everything that came to pass was predetermined, even if he didn't know it yet. He had been pushed over the edge of the waterfall, and it was a very long way down that he was going to fall. He gazed at his beloved wife of 10 years, she smiled back with love and affection warming her green eyes, and as he smiled back in true love, Mark's dick hardened at the thought of how much he had betrayed her, and was about to do so again.

See chapter 2 for the rest of the web chat and what came next...

Lhontour
Lhontour
18 Followers