Desperate to Cheat Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband cheats online for the first time.
2.2k words
4.7
13.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lhontour
Lhontour
18 Followers

Author's Note: Please note: this is fantasy! If you don't like cheating/betrayal PLEASE don't read on because that's what's coming. This chapter is where online cheating begins, and it follows on directly from Chapter 1 ends, so essentially midway through an online conversation. I recommend reading Chapter 1 first, or for IRL cheating, wait for future chapters. Thanks for reading!

***

lv-mrrd: yeah baby i get it. poor bad husband. is your dick hard for this stranger's pussy?

Mark sat frozen at his solid wooden desk, lit only by the light from the screen in front of him, the screen that had him paralysed. Everything was quiet and yet there was a sort of buzzing in his mind. Despite how much he loved his wife, his desire to cheat had been escalating for years. He truly did love Jo, and they had a wonderful happy marriage and sex-life. But the small thoughts about how naughty it is to cheat had mushroomed into an obsession, a desperation to cheat on her. In this moment, he found himself confronted by the truth. His resolve to honour his marriage absolutely had worn away, so slowly it was like grains of sand washing away at the beach. So small he didn't see it happening. The tide had been changing the whole time, but only now did he realise just how far it had moved, and he was stuck in the quicksand.

He glanced down at his dick, 7 inches of angry red manhood. The head was so swollen, his foreskin was pulled back by the sheer strength of the erection he had. Precum was oozing, so much so that his dick was now connected to the oatmeal coloured carpet by one huge string. He simultaneously wanted to cum immediately, and was too afraid to touch himself because if he did, this would be over.

M_horny: yes

Four clicks of the keyboard. Y - E - S - Enter. That action alone caused Mark's balls to tighten even further, and for his breath to catch in his throat. He leaned forward, one hand either side of the keyboard, panting, eyes screwed tightly shut. He really thought he might cum without laying a hand on his dick. He'd told a stranger he was hard for her and he was dizzy with it.

lv-mrrd: mmmm that makes me so hot baby. my pussy is so wet already

M_horny: are you touching it?

lv-mrrd: I've been playing for a while, edging

lv-mrrd: I wanna cum when a bad husband is cheating by cumming for me

lv-mrrd: you jerking your hard married dick for me?

M_horny: no

M_horny: if i touch it I'll cum

lv-mrrd: wow, what got you that worked up?

M_horny: you

M_horny: cheating

M_horny: fuck

It was true. It was her, this lv-mrrd, this stranger who showed up and invited him to cheat that had caused this level of arousal. Mark's entire body was on edge. Chills were thrilling up his spine. The precum continued to ooze. His cock jumped and jerked of its own accord. He glanced at it, no longer laying on his right thigh but straining upwards, straining to get to this stranger's pussy. It was surely harder than it had ever been, darker, more threatening. He moved his left hand to his left thigh, putting pressure on it as if in an attempt to create a sensation somewhere else in his body other than rising agony in his swollen manhood.

lv-mrrd: fuccccck that's hot

lv-mrrd: is it leaking precum for me?

M_horny: so much, more than ever in my life

lv-mrrd: taste it, like I would if i was there, licking your slit and sucking it all from you

Mark's breath caught again, so hard he coughed. This wasn't watching porn. This wasn't fucking his wife. THIS was indescribable. When he typed, he did so haltingly, trying to concentrate, his right hand jabbing at the keys as his left gripped his left thigh. His fingers were digging in, his teeth were clenched, his whole body was tense.

M_horny: ok

Mark had tasted his cum before, on his wife's lips mainly, and in his younger years out of curiosity. He certainly didnt usually taste himself, but this woman wanted him to, and he'd lost any ability to say no to her the second she'd said she gets her kicks making married men cheat online.

Nervously, he moved his left hand off his thigh. White pressure marks remained, and small indents from his nails digging in. He was terrified that he'd explode from any kind of touch and as badly as he wanted it, he wanted to keep chatting to this woman. He wanted to keep cheating; he'd waited so long, and it was intoxicating. So he cupped his hand, and moved it to beneath his dripping cock, breaking the stream hanging to the carpet. He waited a second or two, then brought his hand up to his face. He saw the sticky fluid glistening in his palm, and gulped. Slightly tentatively, he poked out his tongue and dipped it in to the nectar. He groaned and without any conscious decision, suddenly lunged his face forward and began desperately lapping his palm. His whole body was trembling, and he was making small groaning noises.

M_horny: did it

M_horny: tastes so good

M_horny: im licking it from the palm of my hand wishing it was your cunt i was licking

lv-mrrd: oh fuck yeah you wanna eat my pussy behind your wife's back?

M_horny: fuck yes

M_horny: i need to suck your clit and finger you and have you cum all over my face

It took Mark a full minute to type out that last message, because he was losing what little remaining control he had over his body. His cock was jumping and pulsing wildly, precum now flinging off. His heart was racing, and the tension in his abdomen was so great it was becoming painful.

lv-mrrd: fucccccckkkk omg yes

lv-mrrd: ny fingers are in my cunt pumping like you wuld

lv-mrrd: baby you close? i need to cum soon

M_horny: yes

M_horny: if i touch my dick it will go off

lv-mrrd: then do it baby

lv-mrrd: cheat on your wife with me

lv-mrrd: bad fucking cheating husband

lv-mrrd: cum for my tempting homewrecking cunt

lv-mrrd: cheat with your cum

lv-mrrd: oh guvk bby cumminhhhgggg

There was no way Mark could stop it. He couldn't reply. He couldn't think. If he hadn't jerked his cock he was sure he'd have started cumming anyway, and he needed this explosion to be full strength. His eyes were glued to her words, and he read them again as he grabbed his firey length in his left hand and began to jerk.

lv-mrrd: cheat on your wife with me

lv-mrrd: bad fucking cheating husband

lv-mrrd: cum for my tempting homewrecking cunt

lv-mrrd: cheat with your cum

Less than 2 full strokes, and it began. His balls tightened to agonising levels, and he felt the pressure build then release, as the first jet of cum fired out of his dick. Mark roared, an animalistic sound beyond any he'd made before. The white jizz shot in the air and landed back down on his chest. The second rope hit the underside of his chin. Mark was shouting by now, FUCK FUCK FUCCCCCCCCKKKKK, as he rammed his cock in and out of his fist as hard and fast as he could. Third shot joined the first on his chest. Fourth shot pooled on his toned stomach. He kept pumping. The cum wasn't in ropes now, but a volcano that kept erupting over his fist, his lava pouring down and covering his balls, thighs, the leather seat below him, and onto the carpet below that.

A full 60 seconds had passed before his fisting slowed. He was still having small orgasmic jerks, shuddering each time he stroked his length again. His right hand was flat on the desk, and he leaned his weight forward, moving his gaze to his cum-drowned dick. Panting and grunting, he continued to squeeze and tug his cock, desperate to continue the pleasure for as long as possible, to milk himself of every drop. He'd cheated online with a stranger, after years of fantasising, and he wanted every second of pleasure that came with that finally happening. As he gave one final squeeze, he looked up at the screen. She'd messaged.

lv-mrrd: omg i came so hard for you

lv-mrrd: did you cum?

Mark's right hand was like a heavy weight, such was the exhaustion he was feeling after this earth-shattering explosion, but he forced himself to lift it and jab at the keys.

M_horny: yes

M_horny: so much

lv-mrrd: would you be able to take a photo? it's ok if not i just love seeing it

Mark hesitated. He still had his cock in his hand, cum was still everywhere. Was it OK to send a photo? His mind exhausted but racing, he rationalised with himself, first one way, and then the other. "You've only exchanged words. It's hardly any worse than reading exchanges on pornhub, so leave it at that." "Yes but she was amazing, it's just cum and a cock, not identifiable, what's the harm if it's a thank you sort of thing?" "Isn't it more serious cheating though if I send it?"

That last rationalisation was meant to be a "con" on this pros and cons list, and yet his tired cock jumped in his hand. Another danger sign ignored; even as he acknowledged that this was escalation, his body reacted and his brain did not stop him from taking the next step on this increasingly slippery slope.

Reaching his clean right hand upwards, Mark tilted the laptop screen downwards, so the camera at the top was pointing towards his crotch. He opened the default camera app, and played with the angle a bit. "Alexa, turn on office lamp" he said in a fatigued, hoarse voice. "OK" said the digital assistant, and the lamp light fell upon him. The true mess was revealed and Mark groaned. There was no denying this was a hot cumshot photo. He clicked the shutter button and looked at the image.

His left hand still gripped his cock, now less hard but not fully soft yet. His hand, cock and thighs were clearly covered in thick pearly cum. The lamplight meant the centre of the image, all the married cum mess he'd made, was more illuminated than the outside of the image.

Mark saved the picture into a new folder which he called "C.Project", buried within his multi-level filing system of various work projects. He then returned to the website, and sent it without any message.

lv-mrrd: Holy fuck

lv-mrrd: thank you

lv-mrrd: omg your wedding ring that's so fuckin hot

Mark hadn't particularly noticed, consciously at least, that yes, his wedding ring was clearly visible. Clearly visible, and clearly dripping with cum. She'd noticed it. She'd liked it. His cock throbbed.

lv-mrrd: [image file: size 1.82mb]

There was no hesitation. He clicked on it immediately. His screen was filled with the image of a beautiful pussy. It was quite different to his wife's. Lips a little longer, hair a little shorter, pink a little lighter. It was being held open by slight fingers with well manicured nails. A shiny fluid covered everything, with strings of it between the pussy hole and her middle finger, which looked it had just been pulled out from inside her. Mark's mouth watered and his cock throbbed again; it seemed despite the enormous orgasm, some things were so arousing that biology no longer mattered. And seeing the stranger's pussy, the pussy he'd cum for, the pussy that wasn't his wife was in that category of arousing.

M_horny: nice, thanks

He didn't know what else to say. What's the etiquette here?, he wondered. Luckily, the woman helped him out

lv-mrrd: thanks to you too

lv-mrrd: hit me up if you see me on here again and need help ;)

M_horny: ok do i just look up your name?

System: MESSAGE FAILURE. No user "lv-mrrd" is online.

So, that was that then. Mark sat staring at the screen for another solid minute. His cock was getting cold from being covered in cum. Slowly, he opened his fist and heard the sticky mess separating. There was so much to clean up he didn't really know where to start. He figured, he shouldn't really go to bed covered in cum, and there was so much of it, it would be as easy to take a shower as to try and wet wipe it all off. He stood up, and looked down. Cum on the seat. Cum on the floor. Problems for tomorrow, he decided.

He leant over and went to close the internet tab, the mouse moving the arrow up to the top right x. Then he stopped, and moved the cursor back to the centre. With no acknowledgement of what he was doing, Mark opened the image she had sent him, right clicked, and pressed 'save image'. He saved it to the same "C.Project" folder, then closed the internet tab and shut the laptop lid.

Did he know then, that he had started his Cheating Project? That this online masturbation session would, rather than quench his thirst for cheating, lead him down ever deeper holes as he chased the addiction to cheat? Consciously, no, but subconsciously? He'd called the folder C.Project. Not "taxes" or "receipts" or "old work files". No, he called it in his post-orgasmic haze, "C.Project". And he'd saved in it the images of the first cheating cum he had done, but certainly not the last.

***

Chapter 3 to follow soon.

Lhontour
Lhontour
18 Followers