Desperate to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to show me, or do I have to do it for you?"

When Gordon didn't budge, Steve sighed. He grabbed Gordon by the belt and tugged him in closer.

Gordon pressed against Steve's hard bicep, trying to push himself away, but Steve had an iron grip on his belt. He started undoing the buckle. "Wait—!"

Steve looked down at him with piercing blue eyes. Gordon's bladder and cock throbbed in confused agony, unsure which of them needed more immediate attention. And Steve's hands were on his belt, undoing his zipper, brushing against Gordon's hardness... He tried to keep himself steady, now gripping Steve's arm for support.

He had fantasized about this moment. It would happen in the break room, a bathroom stall, a dark alleyway. Steve's teeth on his lips and his musk all around him. But they were fantasies, and Gordon had never for a second expected them to come true. Not like this. Not with Tanya watching, not with piss threatening to spurt out of his cock with any movement.

Steve yanked his slacks down to his knees. Gordon wobbled. Now his erection was obvious, the outline of his hard cock pressing against his tight white underwear. He flushed with shame.

Steve was smiling, eyeing Gordon's cock. "So you were lying to me."

Gordon shut his eyes. Of course, he'd known that all along.

The sensation of only his briefs between his cock and the air, his pants around his knees, was sending urgent signals to Gordon's brain that he would soon be able to empty himself into a toilet. He clenched hopelessly. It was only a matter of time.

"Pull down your underwear."

Gordon's eyes shot open.

"Or am I going to have to do that for you too?"

He wasn't sure what possessed him then. His mind was washed in overwhelming need, a painful urgency. He just wanted it to be over. And he wanted to be able to do something right, to show his boss that he was capable of following orders.

He pushed his underwear down quickly, his cock springing free and slapping against his stomach and his throbbing bladder. It was almost enough to make him lose control. He could almost feel the urine forcing itself up the shaft of his hard penis.

Gordon gasped. Steve wrapped a large, warm hand around his cock. He reached down and squeezed his balls. Gordon grimaced and stood on his tiptoes, trying to escape the pressure.

"Not hard, huh?" He squeezed harder. "What do you think, Tanya?"

Gordon was hardly aware of Tanya anymore. He was in agony, inside and out. Every squeeze, every one of Steve's breaths on his throat, brought him closer to bursting. He gasped as a bead of wetness grew from the tip of his cock. He clenched down hard, trying to hold the rest inside.

"Aww," Steve crooned. "Are you going to piss yourself?" His other hand rose to Gordon's abdomen, rubbing his swollen belly.

Gordon couldn't help but lean into his touch, even though it multiplied his pain. It was so warm, and Steve's chest was almost touching his. He even thought he could feel Steve's own pulsing hardness against his thigh.

"Please..." he managed to get out. "Steve, I'm going to—"

"Get on your knees."

Gordon panted. "What?"

"Someday you'll learn to do what I tell you the first time."

Gordon sank to his knees. With a push from behind, he fell forward onto his hands, the rough carpeting digging into his palms. Knocking against the ground sent another spurt of urine rolling out of him, beading on the carpet. He fought to regain control.

Now he was on eye level with Tanya, who was still sitting in a puddle of her own urine. He wasn't sure what he had expected, but it wasn't the wide-eyed curiosity that had melted over her face. It definitely wasn't her hand between her legs, rubbing lightly. He lost his focus, dribbling a little.

Then he heard a belt unbuckling behind him.

Gordon's ass was exposed to the air, and he felt Steve tug his underwear down further and spread his cheeks. "Don't think I don't know you've been wanting this a long time, Gordon. Everyone can see it."

He chanced a look at Tanya, who smiled at him playfully. She had known too. His cock twitched, confused between two overwhelming urges.

"Augh!"

Steve pressed into him without warning, his huge cock stretching Gordon open. He felt a pang as Steve's cock jabbed into his bladder. A spray of urine escaped.

His fingers searched for something to hold onto. All he could see were Tanya's wide, delighted eyes, her hand moving more rapidly between her legs. Her lips parted as she let out a breath.

Steve pulled out with a tugging sensation as Gordon's hole was emptied, and thrust himself back inside, harder.

It was too much. Gordon screamed as his bladder took the last beating it could, his sphincter muscles finally giving out. Urine spurted out of him in a heavy stream, soaking into the carpet. He moaned at the incredible relief, the release of pent-up pressure. But even as he was still emptying himself, the rush of urine sending him into a whiteout of ecstasy, another pressure was steadily building. His arousal mounted inside of him with each pump of Steve's cock. It was... It was going to happen. Oh God, it was already happening.

Gordon shot a rope of cum onto the carpet, and then a second one. He cried out, this time with a wrenching pleasure. He wanted Steve deeper inside of him. He rutted against Steve's hips, forcing out the last few drops of cum. His cock spasmed.

Then Steve pulled out of him, leaving him empty, panting. He wanted him back inside, wanted to be fucked until he was ruined.

Steve circled him slowly, drawing a hand along his chin to pull him up from his hands. Gordon's gaze climbed up his slacks, which were loose and undone at the waist. His large, swollen cock hung over his waistband. His white shirt was rumpled and unbuttoned at his collar, revealing sweaty wisps of dark hair underneath. His chest rose and fell. He wore a thin, satisfied smile, looking down at his plaything.

And Gordon knew this was where he belonged. At Steve's feet, in a puddle of his own cum and piss.

Steve took his large cock in his hands. It was a moment before Gordon realized what he was going to do—not long enough for him to move, even if he'd wanted to.

Steve closed his eyes and let his head fall back. With a sigh, a look almost like pain on his face, he began to relieve himself. The warm stream hit Gordon's chest, soaking his shirt, spreading, warming him underneath. It dripped down his chest, his stomach, over his cock, and down into his slacks.

Tanya let out a moan, her body shuddering as she brought herself to orgasm. Gordon felt her pleasure ripple through him as he bathed in Steve's golden light.

12