All Comments on 'Desperately Seeking Solution'

by ShadowLuver

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing, sexy, excellent story. I was pulled into the characters and easily went along on her journey down the slippery slope. Very hot, five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story; sexy, well-written, just enough description to immerse into the narrative! Enjoyed the innocence lost by getting caught up and swept away by circumstances, but loving what she's doing at the same time. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing, loved the story. The slide down into sex is clearly foreshadowed and acknowledged but manages to not become cliché; the fun was in the details, the situations and characters. Plausible, entertaining and hot.

VoiceofReason111VoiceofReason111about 1 year ago

Bravo, this is a marvelous story. Agree with the other comments about getting immersed in the narrative and sliding down the slippery slope. Felt like I was right there throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I could be at THAT party, I would love to join in and add my load! Sexy, hot, vivid. 5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hit a home run with this one: got aroused at least 4 times even though I pretty much knew the direction things were heading. (I'm not that insightful, the author pretty much forecasted the plot line, but it was so engaging and well-written, I just went along for the ride)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to go to Uncle Bob's parties! Hot, hot, hot story.

ButtermeekaButtermeekaabout 1 year ago

Love the way you write, always interested more in the mind and the environment around the scene and engaging in the act, but not under it's burdon to write paragraph after paragraph of being fingered. As a reader, I found your writing style most engaging for me across literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great imagery, insight, and very well-written. Easy to fall into and enjoy the narrative. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Amazing story, couldn't stop reading and hope you continue. Great job!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus11 months ago

An excellent imaginative well written story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First rate story; great narrative, characters, and writing!

Bigalow3030Bigalow30308 months ago

Dam that was hot . Your an amazing writer. Bet your husband is proud

SunloverSunlover4 months ago

Well written and interesting story. Very good job. Thank you for your creativeness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing writer but I will personally pay for you to go to therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Wow, this is the best story I’ve read in a long time! Hot, sexy, creative, realistic, and very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous