Dessert Delivery

Story Info
Nan delivers an orgasmic dessert to her boyfriend at his job.
1k words
4
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited impatiently in the lounge of the hotel Mark worked in. I was wearing a wig I had borrowed from a friend, sunglasses and a nondescript overcoat so he wouldn't recognize me as I sat there waiting for him to go on his dinner break. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I overheard him tell one of the clerks he was going to the hotel restaurant to get his dinner.

When he disappeared, I dove into the public bathroom and removed my disguise. I fixed my hair and checked my outfit. Everything was perfect.

I shoved the disguise into the bag I was carrying then headed for his office, waving to the clerk at the front desk. I frequently stopped by when Mark was working so my being there wasn't a surprise to them. I knew they wouldn't say anything to him about it, assuming he was expecting me.

I closed the door and quickly undressed, stuffing the clothes in the bag and hid it behind the big chair in the corner of the room. Giggling, I slipped under his desk to wait for him to come back to his office.

It didn't take long for him to come back to his office. I could smell fish and something spicy, probably a rice pilaf. My stomach grumbled and I wished I'd thought of eating before coming to the hotel.

Mark sat down at his desk and put his food on the desk then checked something before sitting down. He pulled his chair in and his knees bumped into me.

"What the hell?" he said then quickly pushed his chair back.

I smiled up at him then crawled out from under the desk. "I brought you dessert."

"What are you doing?"

"Remember how you told me that you have always fantasized about this?" I asked as I reached out to spread his legs. "It took me a while to make it happen but here I am."

"Oh hon, that's very thoughtful of you but I don't have ..." he replied.

I deftly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants then guided his cock out of his underwear.

"Are you sure?" I asked then leaned forward and ran my tongue around the tip. Mark's face turned red as he moaned softly. He gasped when I filled my mouth with the tip then more of his thick eight-inch cock with each bob of my head.

"Nan ... you ... oh god ... you shouldn't be doing that," he said. "I need you to stop ... or lock the door."

As I sucked on his cock, he ran his hand through my hair then reached down to tug on a nipple as he pushed my head down and lifted his hips, forcing me to take all of his cock into my mouth. He slowly pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, holding my head still as he pinched and tugged on my nipple to my delight.

I slid my fingers between my legs, my fingers moved faster on my clit pausing only to dip them into my sopping wet pussy to coat them with my juices. He guided my mouth away from his cock then pushed his chair back and stood up. He pulled me up and kissed me hungrily.

"Bend over the desk," he said between kisses.

I gladly complied as he crossed the room to lock the door then he moved behind me, pulling his shirt out of the way. He caressed my ass for several seconds as he teased me with his cock, rubbing it against my clit and coating it with my juices. I begged him to fuck me but he kept teasing.

Then suddenly he drove his cock deep inside my pussy.

"Oh god! Yes!" I cried out. His cock filled me nicely and I loved how it felt as it slammed against the back wall of my womb. He held onto my hips and fucked me hard and fast, driving deep inside me with each thrust.

"Mark ... I'm going to cum!" I gasped as my body began to shake.

"Not yet," he said between moans of pleasure. He fucked me slower with shorter strokes. I whimpered in protest. He kissed my shoulder and lightly bit it.

"I like taking my time with dessert," he whispered. "And I love feeling you shiver and quake in anticipation."

I moaned as I pressed back against him, trying to get more of his cock inside me. He chuckled then stopped fucking me completely, leaving just the tip at the entrance as he reached around me and massage my huge breasts, playing roughly with the nipples. I gasped as he tugged hard on them, and my pussy gushed onto the tip of his cock.

He groaned in pleasure and slid more of his cock inside me before he tugged on my nipples again, my pussy clenched each time I reacted to the pleasurable pain.

"I can feel every muscle tightening around my cock when you do that," he said as he twisted and tugged on my nipples more. As wet as I had been when we started, I was sopping wet now. My juices leaked out around his cock and dripped onto my thighs and his balls.

I could feel his body starting to tense and he started fucking me hard and fast. His body was shaking as he cried out, "Now!"

"Oh fuck!" I cried as my orgasm hit me hard. My pussy tightened around his cock as he filled me with stream after stream of his hot, sticky cum. I squeezed every last drop from his cock.

He fell against my back then kissed my neck. He let his spent cock slip out of me then pulled up his pants and tucked his shirt back in.

I turned around and kissed him softly. "Thank you," I said.

I pulled the bag out and got dressed while he finished eating his dinner. When I was done, I sat and chatted with him.

"Thanks for bringing dessert," he said as he stood up to return to work.

"Anytime babe," I replied then I gave him another quick kiss and headed back home to wait for him to return and fuck me again.