Destination Wedding

Story Info
Clay and his mother renew their relationship at her wedding.
5.5k words
4.3
42.4k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers

Chapter 01

Clay Banks recoiled from the Jamaican sun's oppressive heat as he exited the air-conditioned Sangster International Airport terminal in Montego Bay. Its intensity was a physical force, causing him to recoil then slump under its weight as he shuffled toward the cab stand.

"Taxi Sah?" The incomprehensible chatter became the heavily accented Jamaican English.

Clay looked into a smiling ebony face with brilliant white teeth. The cab driver wore an incongruous multicolored knit cap, a wifebeater tee shirt with a picture of Bob Marley on it, knee-length cargo pants, and flip flops.

"Yes! Riu Ocho Rios."

Clay climbed into the back of the cab while the driver tossed his roll-on suitcase in the trunk. Clay closed his eyes, ignoring the driver's chatter.

What the fuck am I doing here?

A week ago, he was putting the finishing touches on a brief the law partners of a firm he contracted with would file in a few days.

He enjoyed his work. They presented him with a thorny legal problem; he researched the case law and prepared a law brief. For this, they paid a ridiculous amount of money.

Enough money that he, Audrey, his wife of 20 years, and their four children, all in private schools, lived a life of comfort. With an Olympic-sized swimming pool, their Georgian home sat on a manicured 5 acres of grass, with strategically placed shade trees.

The ping from his laptop announced the arrival of an Evite and a disruption in his idyllic life. It was from his mother, Julia. She was getting married. Again! For the fourth time.

He stared at the Evite for several minutes, reading and rereading its message. Julia was having a destination wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. She wanted him to give her away.

Clay pushed back from his desk, sat back in his leather swivel chair from the large oak desk, and stared out the bay window. The window dressing of his profession, expensive leather-bound legal tomes, lined the walls of his office. They were props to set the atmosphere; Clay did his work online.

His wife Audrey, and three of their four children, Amy, 4, Caleb, 14, and Susan, 15, frolicked in the pool. Twenty-year-old Janice was away at college.

Susan launched herself onto her brother's back and pushed him underwater. Through the window, he heard Caleb's howl of protest and Audrey's motherly caution to be careful. Everything was so normal.

He was the outlier. He was the one who didn't fit into this scene of domestic bliss. He was the one who was fucking his mother.

Clay stood and stretched, pressing his hands into the small of his aching back. The loose tee-shirt he wore tightened over his middle-aged paunch. Hairy chocolate legs protruded from his jersey shorts, with his cock creating a significant bulge in the shorts. For the umpty-umpth time, he swore to get more exercise to compensate for his job's sedentary nature.

He walked from his office to the wet bar in the adjacent family room. It was early, just past 1 pm. However, he needed a drink. He rationalized, it was after five o'clock somewhere, somewhere the sun was past the yardarm.

He slopped 2 inches of Irish whiskey into a rock glass and gulped it down. The expensive whiskey warmed his insides as it settled in his belly. He sat on a barstool, turning it, so he was looking into the Media Room. A large ochre overstuffed couch with complimentary chairs on either end sat in front of a 72" flat screen.

The last time he saw his mother, they fucked on that couch some two years ago. His cock stiffened at the memory. His mother was an incredible fuck, even better than his wife.

He and Audrey had an exciting and varied sex life. They met at a fraternity party orgy. They fucked each other and many others that night, discovering they shared a penchant for kinky sex.

Stumbling around the frat house high on various drugs and alcohol, he walked in on Audrey in a threesome being fucked by some yahoo while she ate a girl's pussy. He plopped down on a couch to watch the show.

The guy fucking his future wife popped too early frustrating Audrey. She looked over at Clay on the couch.

"Come on, Cowboy! Climb on for a ride!"

He stumbled over, unsure if he could perform after cumming a couple of times already. However, Audrey and her girlfriend took turns sucking me until I got hard again.

The women got into a 69 position with Audrey on top. It was wild to be fucking her tight cunt while her girlfriend was under us, licking Audrey's pussy and his cock as they fucked. At some point, it was long ago, he was high, and the memory has faded, the girls swapped, and he fucked the girlfriend while Audrey was below them licking her girlfriend.

He and Audrey became a no-strings-attached couple, bed hopping and partner swapping through their first and second year of college. Incongruously, sexual attraction became love.

They eloped their senior year, knowing neither family would approve of the union. Audrey confided that her WASP family would never accept a Black man, albeit biracial, into the family.

Clay hadn't seen Julia in close to a year. She was on a months-long cruise through the Greek islands with the man who would be Husband Number Two. He knew she would disapprove.

The birth of their first child, Janice, began the healing process. Audrey's family was elated the baby looked more like Audrey than Clay. Janice was blond, blue-eyed with a permanent light tan.

Julia doted on the baby, accepting it as the baby she could never give her son. She and Clay reconciled, fucking in his marriage bed while his wife recovered from childbirth in the hospital.

Uncharacteristically for her, Julia wept after a marathon all-night fuck session. She lamented the fact that she could not give her son a baby.

Clay and Audrey settled into a more conventional marriage by mutual consent, eschewing the swinging they brought into their marriage from their college days.

That is, except for Allison, their partner in the long-ago threesome. Allison and Audrey had a sweet tooth for each other that periodically needed to be sated. They still occasionally hooked up with her and her husband for foursomes and the occasional orgy.

Those liaisons ended with the birth of Susan, followed quickly by Caleb. Clay's mother was an infrequent visitor though she lavished her grandchildren with expensive gifts.

Julia and her husband number three visited two years ago after their whirlwind courtship and marriage. The new boy toy was Hispanic and twenty-five years younger than Julia. He had the swarthy good looks typical of his mother's husbands and boyfriends.

As far as Clay knew, he and his father were the lone Black men in her sexual history. Julia was born with the morals of an alley cat. She cuckolded husband number one with Clay's father, who she met at a local diversity meeting. They fucked in the back seat of his car that night and weekly after that, leading to her pregnancy. Clay's birth with noticeable African American features ended marriage number one.

Julia spent Clay's formative years figuratively and literally in an orgy of excess, raising Clay in an atmosphere of unbridled sexuality. For the next 18 years, she went through numerous sexual partners, male and female.

For all of her sexual proclivity, Julia was a loving and attentive mother. She doted on her son, lavishing him with love and affection. When he struggled in school, she hired tutors.

Shortly after turning Clay turned18, Julia walked in on him fucking her 50-year-old Hispanic cook/housekeeper. Esmeralda's dress was on her back, and her panties hung from one ankle as she leaned against the washing machine with Clay behind her, fucking her doggie style.

Ever the concerned mother, Julia ensured the woman was clean, sending her to a doctor for testing. The examination revealed the woman was pregnant. When Julia confronted her, she wept, confessing that she and Clay had been lovers for nearly a year. She refused an abortion, citing her religion.

Julia had her attorneys draw up an agreement, paying for Esmeralda's silence and setting up a trust for the baby. She continued working there during her pregnancy, and she and Clay kept fucking.

Julia was selfish. While she orchestrated his affair with the cook/housekeeper, she was disappointed she was not his first She was aware that he stole her panties from the clothes hamper.

Rather than express outrage, Julia thought it was cute and sexy. She even began having sex with her panties on, wanting her son to experience the aroma and, hopefully, the taste of a freshly fucked pussy.

She paraded around their palatial condominium in Pacific Palisades, scantily clad. As he grew older, she noticed his cock hardened while watching her. She began searching her clothes hamper for her panties that he had masturbated in. She developed her own addiction to the smell and taste of Clay's cum mixed with her pussy juices.

Julia was a genetic marvel. She abhorred exercise, ate lavishly, and drank more than her share of alcohol. Yet her body was like a fine wine, improving with age.

Julia's body was a top heavy hourglass. Her bust measurements at 38C were slightly larger than your 36" hips. Her 27" waist complimented her body. She favored Boot cut or flared pants, A-line skirts, and tailored jackets.

She abhorred tan lines and sunbathed nude and encouraged her son to join her, teasing him, saying that although he didn't need a tan, she enjoyed the company. His task was applying suntan lotion to her lush body. It was during one of these tanning sessions that they fucked for the first time.

"Be sure to get the sides of my breasts and between my legs," Julia said, spreading her legs while lying on her belly.

"I think I see some cellulite," said eighteen-year-old Clay, teasing Julia as his rigid tool lay between the cheeks of her ass.

"Cellulite!" Horrified, she raised, her big jugs swinging, and tried to look back over her shoulder. She saw Clay's smirk and knew he was being mischievous.

"You devil!"

Julia turned over, flipping Clay on the pool deck. She straddled him, her pussy sliding over his cock, sending shivers through her body, and tried to pin his arms above her head. However, he was 18, athletic, and more muscular. He flipped his mother her back and pinned her arms above her head. Clay entwined his legs with hers with his shaft pressed into her cleft.

"Promise me you'll always be there for me," Julia said, her body gyrating under her son.

"I promise! Promise me we will never stop fucking each other no matter where life takes us."

Clay arched his back, and his cock slid into his mother's pussy for the first time. Julia wrapped her legs around her son's back, adding depth to his penetration.

Mother and son shared deep passionate kissing, fucking by the pool under the hot sun. Their tongues danced from mouth to mouth as they fucked, sweat streaming off their bodies.

"You like fucking your mother," Julia simpered, looking up into his gleaming ebony face.

"Momma, you're the best piece of ass ever!"

"Better than Esmeralda?"

"You're a better slut than she will ever be!"

"The things you say to your mother," Julia groaned, thrusting her hips up to meet her son's long, thick cock.

Clay's cock was substantial but not the largest she had. However, fucking her son filled more than her pussy; it also filled a deep emotional need.

Complications of Clay's birth left her unable to have more babies. It created the dichotomy of wanting to have her son's babies while knowing she couldn't. Perversely it drove her lust for him, hoping against hope that one day there would be a miracle.

"Fill momma's pussy with your sperm, pretend I can get pregnant, and we're making a baby!"

They came together, with Clay flooding her womb.

Chapter 02

Husband number two was an investment banker of Greek ancestry. Clay met him the week before the wedding and fucked him on his mother's honeymoon night at Julia's insistence. Though resistant to a man fucking his ass, Gregor allowed it because Julia captivated him and she insisted

Julia knelt naked next to her son, sipping champagne with her arm wrapped around Clay's waist. Her newly minted husband mewled as Clay pumped his massive cock in his ass.

"I think he likes you fucking him more than he likes fucking me!"

"Is that true, Gregor? Would you rather fuck my mother or have me fuck you?"

It was not a fair question for poor Gregor. The cock in his ass was exquisite. It was big enough to massage his prostate gland on each stroke but not too big for his virgin anus.

It didn't matter. Clay's mother divorced him six months later. It seemed his experience with Clay opened his suppressed homosexual tendency. He began spending more time with Clay than with Julia. The financial settlement was substantial. Gregor even set Clay up in business; his conglomerate was his first client.

Dinner at Clay's country club for husband number three was pleasant. The guy, he couldn't remember his name, fawned over his mother and flirted outrageously with Audrey. Like his mother and Audrey, he seemed to have a thing for blond, blue-eyed, curvy White women

Clay was wired after they returned from dinner and could not sleep. He kept thinking about his mother's new husband fucking her under his roof!

He rose and walked downstairs to the bar. In retrospect, he now realized he was jealous. He half expected her to be there, and she was. She sat at the bar naked, wearing only the robe from a diaphanous white peignoir set. Her back was to the bar, her legs crossed at the ankles with the robe pulled up around her thighs.

"That's a very unladylike way to sit!"

"You know the old saw. 'A lady in the streets and a whore in the sheets.' I'm in my whore mode!" Julia smiled.

Clay walked to her, uncrossed her legs, and stepped between them. They kissed hungrily, passionately, like the long-time lovers they were. Their tongues dueled for supremacy, sliding back and forth between their mouths. They were breathless when they broke the kiss with Clay's cock protruding from the opening in his pajamas.

"Where did you find him?"

Clay pushed her gown up around her waist. He looked down at her neatly trimmed, greying blond pubic thatch. Her engorged pussy lips gleamed wetly.

"He found me! I took a singles cruise. I met him on the first day. I fucked him that night! We fucked every day of the 7-day cruise!"

"You're such a slut!" Clay ran his hands up and down his mother's warm moist thighs.

"He, just like the others, is a cock to fill a need. I'm your slut. If I could have your cock any time I wanted it, I wouldn't need other men!" She grasped his cock and squeezed it.

"I wish you could have my babies, mother. I'd love to see you waddling around with a big belly."

"I would want to be pregnant with your babies all of the time. But since I can't give you babies, I'll settle for being my son's whore."

Clay stepped back, and Julia reluctantly released his tool. He turned, walked to the couch, and sat down. His mother refilled her glass, walked over, and sat next to him. She lay her head on his shoulder. Her hand found his cock again. Clay wrapped his arm around her and cupped her sizeable supple breast.

"We've had this conversation about our relationship before."

"And we'll have it again! We've had it since the first time we fucked when you were 18 and innumerable times since then. Your cock is the only cock I need!" She grasped his cock and stroked it several times.

"I married Audrey because I wanted a more normal life. A life with a wife and kids!"

"I could have been your wife!" She simpered. "And we could have adopted the kids!"

Mother and son sat silently, sipping their drinks. Having babies was the bone of contention.

"When did you decide to grow hair on your pussy again? When I shaved you last time you were here, you said you would keep it that way."

One of the many kinks they shared was Clay shaving his mother's pussy. It didn't happen as often as it used to, but it was something they both looked forward to doing, enjoying the intimacy.

Clay lay his head back on the couch, caressing his mother's breast, teasing the nipple to a turgid hardness. He relished the familiar feel of her small warm hand on his rigid hardness.

"Carlo likes me hairy. I'll have him shave me if you want!" Julia looked up at him, nuzzling his ear. "Would you like to watch??"

"Maybe! Before you leave. We'll see!"

Clay's hand slid from her breast to her belly. He rucked the hem of the gown up, exposing her nether region. He ran his hand over her Mons, caressing it, relishing the intimacy of touching the pussy he came from. Tremors shook Julia's body when her son ran his fingers through her bush. His index finger slipped into the moist crevice of her labia.

"Promises! Promises!" Julia laughed. "You're becoming an old stick in the mud!"

She released his cock, held up her hand, coated with his precum, and then licked it from her fingers. She smacked her lips. Clay took her hand in his and sucked each finger in turn while she watched with amusement.

"You still like the taste of cum?"

"Only with you, mother! Only with you. It was you who taught me to suck cock! You even shared them with me!"

"Mmm! I can't think of a better mother/son bonding than sharing a cock or pussy. I'll wake Carlo and have him suck you off now if you want." Julia got a faraway dreamy look on her face.

"Maybe I could watch you fuck him as you did Gregor! That was so fucking hot!"

Julia leaned down and took the head of her son's cock in her mouth. She sucked gently, her tongue caressing the nerve-packed area under the crown. She shivered as his hand slid down, entering her pussy from behind. The sensual music of slurping and the squishy of a fingered wet pussy filled the room for several moments.

"Or maybe you would like to watch him fuck me. Do you remember that time in Vegas? The time you hired three of the Chippendales to fuck me? Lord, that was hot!"

"They were stunned when I told them you were my mother!" Mother and son shared a chuckle as they reminisced about their escapade.

They stopped and lay back on the couch. It was part of their foreplay. They loved to drive each other to the point where they lost reason, and animal lust ruled.

"You need to exercise more!" She patted his tummy.

"Yes, mother," he said in a sing-song voice, smiling.

"I'm serious!" She said, playfully slapping his chest.

"You're behaving like a nagging mom! "

"I AM your mother! And I'm not nagging! You need to take better care of yourself." Julia sat up. Her breasts swung. She put her hands on her hips.

Smiling, he reached over and pinched her nipple.

"OUCH! Stop! "She slapped his hand away.

"You didn't get those big jugs and fat ass on a keto diet!"

"Fat ass!" she exclaimed in feigned outrage. "You have no respect for your mother!" Smiling devilishly, Julia rubbed her violated nipple. She took it in her mouth and sucked it, all the time eyeing her son. "Want some?"

"Your fat ass or that big jug?"

"Your choice! By the way, you're still the only man who is allowed to fuck my ass!" She straddled her son and kissed him lustfully.

"Good! I don't want to fuck you while you're full of your new husband's splooge, so it will have to be your ass!" He reached into the pocket of his pajamas and pulled out a tube of Astroglide. "Take off your gown!"

"OOO! I love this!" Julia stripped off her gown. She lay in his lap with her ass in the air and his cock in her mouth. She sucked gently on just the head, applying light pressure.

Clay squirted the lubricant on his fingers. He stroked her ass with one hand while easing his lubed covered finger in her anus. He smiled when she quivered.

Julia moaned around his cock as he thoroughly lubed her anus. She loved him more than life itself. And his cock was her addiction! She groaned when Clay planted a firm smack on her ass.

Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers
12