Destination Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Straddle me! I want to watch your face while I fuck your ass!"

"Let me put it in," she squealed delightedly.

She threw her leg over Clay's hips. His cock slapped against her ass. Julia rose, reached between them, positioned his cock at her anus, and slowly slid down.

"I love the expressions you go through as my cock enters your ass!"

"You...you just don't...FUCK...know how good...MMMM...it feels!"

She slid down until he filled her bowels. Julia leaned forward and touched her forehead to his. As she did, she slowly rotated her behind on his cock.

Clay took a tit in each hand. He squeezed one while taking the nipple of the other in his mouth. Julia loved for him to play with her breasts while they fucked.

"Feel good?"

"God, yes! I never get enough of you fucking me!" She leaned back, bracing herself with her hands on his thighs. Her hips rose and fell rhythmically, driving his cock deep in her bowels.

"You like that?" Clay asked, playing with her clit while she rode his cock.

"I love it," Julia hissed. She leaned forward, placing her hands on his chest. Clay started to move his hand from her clit.

"NO! Don't stop!"

"Keep your voice down! If your husband or my wife catches us, it will be an ugly scene!"

"Dear God, I'd love that!" Julia rhythmically rose and fell.

"Getting caught?" Clay's thumb applied light pressure to Julia's clit. Her movement increased or decreased with pressure.

"No, I'd love to have someone watch us fuck again!" She groaned. "Like we did on that nude beach in Santa Cruz. I got so aroused fucking my son in front of a crowd of nudists."

The intensity of her downward thrust increased. "I'm going to cum, baby! Your Momma's is going to cum on your dick!"

Clay rotated his hips and thrust up. He knew where her sweet spots were. He knew how to bring them to their peak together.

"Come on, Momma! Cum for your son!" Clay began the short hard strokes, driving his cock deep in his mother's bowels, knowing that would enhance her orgasm. They came together, muffling their screams of pleasure. Julia's head dropped to her son's shoulder as she recovered.

"I'd die a happy woman if I died with your cock spewing your seed into me!"

"That would be hard to explain!"

"You mean you want me to fuck you to death," Clay chortled?"

"No, you silly! But what a way to go!"

Afterward, they lay cuddled on the couch. Julia had just finished licking Clay's cock clean. He idly stroked her ass.

"I'd better get back to my husband!"

"And I to my wife!"

Chapter 03

"Riu Ocho Rios, Suh!"

Clay blinked. He had dozed during the drive. He showed his guest pass to a security guard in a white uniform standing just outside the cab door.

"I'm required to inform you, Suh, that this is a clothing-optional resort. While you may be nude in all areas of the resort, clothing is required in the formal dining room."

"Thank you." Clay ruefully shook his head. That was one little detail his mother left out.

"Also, Suh, you are in one of our overwater suites. These suites come with a complimentary massage and an assigned room attendant. Will you require a male or female attendant, Suh?"

Clay considered his options. Though he was decidedly heterosexual, he occasionally had sex with men, usually when he and his mother did an MMF, her favorite full-contact sport. When he and Audrey were in the swinging lifestyle, they shared a cock a few times.

He got a sudden unexpected hard-on recalling watching his wife get fucked, then cleaning up the cream pie and sucking the guy clean. If it weren't for the kids, it would have been nice if she could have come.

"Let me get back to you on that!" While he talked to the guard, A micro bikini-clad greeter put his bag in a canopied golf cart.

"If you will accompany me, Suh." The female greeter was slender with a pronounced bubble butt. It jiggled when she slid into the cart.

Clay's room was an overwater bungalow with an exterior hot tub, massage table, and other amenities.

Later, he lay naked on the king-sized bed with the patio door open. The wedding party swam in the private pool. His mother reserved a cluster of cabanas circling the pool for the wedding party.

Beyond that, he saw the crowded beach and the crystal blue waters of the ocean.

A knock on the door drew him out of his reverie. "Yes?"

"It's me, Dear!

"Just a minute, mother!" Clay walked over and pulled the door open.

Julia stood in the alcove outside of Clay's cabana, wearing a string bikini about 20 years too young for his 52-year-old mother. It was three small triangles of strategically placed cloth held together by dental floss.

Next to her was a woman of similar age. Her swarthy complexion and grey-streaked black hair suggested a Mediterranean origin.

"Oops! Mom! You should have told me you had someone with you!"

"This is my maid of honor, Claire! I'm marrying her son. She's seen naked men before! Haven't you, Claire?"

Julia breezed past Clay, followed by the distinctive aroma of Dolce & Gabbana and her bemused friend.

Julia wrapped her arms around his neck, plastered her lush body to his, and gave him a very unmotherly kiss on the lips. Her tongue invaded his mouth while her crotch ground against his. Clay cupped her ass and held her to him.

The sun backlit Claire's diaphanous flowered pareo, which covered a well-preserved body mature body. She was broad hipped, topless with 40DD breast, wearing a red bikini bottom.

"Mom, we're scandalizing your prospective mother-in-law!" Clay lightly smacked Julia's bottom and pushed her away.

"Oh, don't mind me! Julia has told me about you guys, um, special relationship!"

"Mom, have you been carrying tales again?"

Clay held his mother's waist, looking at her with feigned concern. He knew that certain of her friends knew about them.

"Claire's alright. I've been trying to convince her to fuck her son, perhaps spend our wedding night with us. But, she feels constrained by White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant values!" There was a knock on the door. "That's room service. I ordered some Bushmill's!"

Except for an initial hungry look, while ogling Clay's cock, the coal-black waiter ignored Clay's nudity and placed the tray with the alcohol, ice bucket, and three glasses on the serving table. Julia flirted outrageously while she signed the ticket. Claire waited for the waiter to leave before she responded to Julia.

"Unfortunately, my son...or his father... has no interest in me." Her eyes drifted down to Clay's semi-hard cock. "Nor are they...equipped...like your son!"

"Fix us some drinks, dear!" Julia squeezed her son's cock as he turned to fix the drinks.

"Hands off! You're supposed to be the blushing bride! Not a randy mother!"

Julia embraced Clay from behind while he fixed the drinks. She ran her hands over his bare chest and abdomen.

"Cut it out, Momma! Otherwise, Claire will see a lot more than she might want to see!"

"Oh, don't mind me!" Claire took the proffered drink from his hand. "just pretend I'm part of the furniture."

"Then be the bed! Clay and I can lay on you!"

"Momma! You're bad!" The relaxed Caribbean atmosphere seemed to accentuate Julia's overt sensuality.

"Look, if you want me to leave...!" Claire gestured toward the door with her glass.

"Claire! I don't know why you're so sanctimonious now. Not after all we have done together!"

Claire had the grace to blush. She held her glass up in a toast and took a deep swallow.

"Julia dear, this is your son! I wasn't sure if he was ...uh!"

"On the menu?" Julia walked over and pulled Claire's pareo off. She pinned her to the wall, took one of her big jugs in her mouth, and sucked her nipple.

Claire hissed, clasping Julia's head to her bosom. "Don't, Julia, don't! You know how you make me feel!"

Clay watched bemused as the mature women made out. Julia had a hand between them, fingering Claire's pussy. Claire set her drink down and cupped his mother's behind.

He could tell they were lovers. There was a certain familiarity and sureness about how they treated each other.

He set his glass down, walked over, and took Claire's other breast in his mouth. It plumped to the size of a grape as he suckled. He slipped his free hand inside the back of her bikini bottom and pushed it down.

"Oh, my God! What are you two doing to me?"

"We're going to take turns licking your pussy then we'll 69, and my son will fuck whoever is on top!"

Julia pulled back with Claire's nipple in her teeth. She slipped her hand down the front of Claire's bikini bottom. With her son pushing down from the back and Julia from the front, they took off the bikini.

"My son and I are going to fuck you, sweetie! Aren't we, baby?" Julia slipped her arm around Claire's hips and squeezed her meaty ass.

Clay nodded. He sank to his knees in front of Claire. He wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her to him, and blew his warm breath on her clit.

"My son is an expert pussy licker! I taught him myself. Show Claire your skills, darling!"

"Julia! Clay! I don't know if...! OH!" Claire grasped Clay's head and attempted to push it away from her pussy.

"Hold still!" Clay smacked her meaty ass.

"That's right, darling! Smack her ass again! She's a closet submissive!" Julia sat on the bed, sipping her drink while watching her son eat her prospective mother-in-law.

Clay simultaneously roughly squeezed Claire's ass while running his tongue between her pussy lips.

"Clay! Dear God! Stop! Please!" Claire clawed at his head simultaneously, pushing him away and clasping it to her crotch.

"Bitch! You know you love Clay eating you! Do you remember you telling me about your BBC fantasy? You're going to have it with my son!"

Julia grabbed Claire's arm and pulled her down on the bed next to her.

Clay knelt between Claire's legs watching his mother kiss her passionately. "I want to watch you 69, momma!"

Julia lay back on the bed and pulled Claire on top; she buried her head between her legs while watching her son s behind them, stroking his cock.

"Fuck her now, baby! When you cum, I'll catch your seed in my mouth and eat the rest out of her pussy."

Clay stepped behind Clare, who stared back over her shoulder in wide-eyed lust. In 58 years, she never experienced such unbridled sexuality.

"Put it in, Momma."

Julia gave Claire's pussy a tongue-filled French kiss, finding her G-spot. Then she sucked Clay's cock before positioning it at her friend's entrance.

"Fuck her, baby!"

Clay entered Claire slowly, letting her savor the feeling of his massive tool gradually filling her. Claire's pussy convulsed, then relaxed and opened as he pushed in.

"That feels fucking amazing," She said, thrusting back.

"That's right! Move your ass!" Clay brought his hand down hard on her soft rump.

"Oh, Jesus! Sweet Jesus."

Under her, Julia teased her clit with her tongue driving her wild.

"You're a lucky bitch, Claire. You're getting us both."

Julia and Clay fucked Claire most of the afternoon. Clay would fuck her, dump a load in her, then his mother would 69 with her and eat it out. Then he would do the same with his mother, always keeping his promise to fuck whoever was on top. As the sunset over the Caribbean, the three of them lay in bed sated.

"I must go! My husband will be looking for me." Claire's head lay on Clay's shoulder, her tiny hand stroking his cock.

"And I need to get my rest! Tomorrow I become a married woman!"

"Again," Clay chuckled.

"Yes, again, Smarty," Julia laughed, playfully slapping his chest.

Claire dressed, watching the lovers relaxing in the bed. She wondered if she could share that much love with her son.

"Julia, I think I'm going to stop by my son's room, to uh, see if he needs anything!"

"Save some of him for my honeymoon night!"

12