All Comments on 'Destinatum Amare Tecum'

by Zamairiac

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

A bit darker than the others, but still awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First, I'll preface this by saying this is a great story.

However this... made me ill.

Choice is a huge thing for me and this story tramples that concept into the dirt.

Julia is tragic as she had the love of her life stolen from her, and that feeling morphed into resentment and rage. And I can't blame her.

I dread the consequences that will come of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cool story but I'm rooting for Julia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I pretty much never comment in any story, but this made me feel so strongly that I felt the need to do so.

That being said, I hated reading every sentence of this story. Like what the other comment said, I really didn't feel good reading it and I'm pretty sure that's what you were aiming for. The fact that Julia and Remus spent 8 years together learning about each other, loving each other and that being absolutely nothing in the face of a predetermined bond between Remus and Lucy, who are- let's be honest, two complete strangers made me feel sick. And the fact of how strong the bond was where it wore Remus down within the span of...a couple of days? And how *easily* his bond and love for Julia just...disappeared like that. It just felt so wrong. But I'm just a lowly unmated human, and I'm sure this is what you intended and you achieved it fantastically.

You did a great job with this story :) Excellent writing, and no offense, but I never wanna come back to this story again. Take care! :)

mr_morganmr_morgan12 months ago

This story was fantastic. You did a great job writing it, and though people may disagree with how you handled Julia, I did not see a huge issue with it. In fact, I enjoyed the concept of the chick taking charge.

Please continue writing these kinds of stories and know that while they may not be for everyone, the people who enjoy them do so tremendously.

Lastly, your sex scenes and your intimacy and romance are clear, crisp, and riveting. Keep up the excellent work!

RTR10RTR1012 months ago

I think I've read just about every fated mate/shifter/bonded story on Amazon. There are quite a few where one person or both are married or in a relationship & the mate bond hits & they leave their significant other for their fated mate. So I have less sympathy for Julia. Sure, it sucked what happened to her. But I guess we'll see how far gone she is.

Fenris420Fenris42012 months ago

Holy crap, what a fantastic tale (tail?)😉

Obviously, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I think you handled the various viewpoints and motivations very well. Yes, I had sympathy for Julia but, unlike some of the other commenters, I also saw the futility in resisting the supernatural influence. I'm also glad Lucy didn't kill Julia, or visa-versa. Julia's reaction, while very sad, also fits logically into the story. 5/5* Fav

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent work.

When a monster like Lucy essentially uses magick to brainwash and steal someone's significant other of 8 years, she shouldn't be surprised to learn that in doing so she is responsible for creating a monster.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m sorry but I’m on Team Julia for this one. A one-two year relationship might have been an ok thing to break, but 8 years of committed marriage and attempts for children being gone in a matter of days because of some magic hocus-pocus and a stench is disgusting, if not terrifying. Where do I sign for Incorrupts? We must secure future for our human children.

Oompaloompa78Oompaloompa7812 months ago

Great story and masterful writing there Zamairiac! though I gotta say, this type of supernatural happening that can forcefully connecting a relationship even if it meant in crushing another one just turned my stomach and I can see why that some people sided with Julia on that regard.

But I have to be the devil's advocate here so I'm just gonna say that fighting against some supernatural happening is to be fair futile and even Lucy don't wanted to be mated but still pushed on or else she won't get another bond again (although tbh can Lucy just take romance normally like humans do or she also meant she won't get to love either way.) if anything just blame it on the game not the player and with that ended my two-cents on this matter.

btw I gotta ask what plans do you have for the yandere series? because I actually want a similar story but with wolf girls now.

dragor90dragor9011 months ago

Damn, was really hoping for a happy ending what a shame

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn, was really hoping for a happy ending what a shame

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lucy was, objectively and morally, in the wrong. Destiny and fate are always wrong and fighting them is the ONLY correct choice.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[14.08.23]

Automatic 5 stars for a Rutger Hauer paraphrase:

"Then it must mean that your love for Julia is unparalleled and mine is just...tear drops in the rain."

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was pretty gross. I'm definitely on Julia's side on this one, I was actually hoping she'd take the shot and not miss. Ending was kinda sickening. I would have joined the group too if that happened to me....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An ominous ending, and one that'll either be a cliffhanger or a set up for a sequel. I hope it's the latter

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117087 months ago

Definitly on Julias side here. Save her mate? Give me a break! Save him from what? Having the bond be torn away? Quite the selfish character indeed. What a joke. 5/5 for the plot and the character drama. The rollar coaster of emotions, and then that ending, heart wrenching stuff. Poor, poor Julia. Can't wait to see how that cliffhanger plays out.

JacktacularJacktacular5 months ago

Good going for the author, you made us dislike your good guys and at the end like the bad guys. 1⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZamairiac@Zamairiac
Just a veteran writer branching out into smut. Probably of the taboo variety because I have that kind of kink (Don't kink-shame me pls!) Also a pretty big fan of Yandere stories, so expect a fair few of them from me.