Destinbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about topless women, and men in some kind of thong as maids?"

"Oh how perfectly tacky. Of course this would be worked out with the couple in advance."

"Of course. Perhaps just very revealing costumes at first and then the topless part."

"How about a pre wedding party, say a day or two before the wedding?"

"Oh honey, now that would be a great thing to offer. That would open even more possibilities."

"I'm sure it would. Convince them that rather than bachelor and bachelorette parties, you'd have the party for them as part of the package."

"Yes, if I could just sell them on that idea."

"So as I see it, the wedding party would be dressed in their finest gowns and suits, but the tone would be purely sybaritic."

"And I'd just happen to have the photographers capturing every grope, loss of garment and everything else."

"And where would you be?"

"I'd be the host, so of course I'd have to at least be there in the background, dressed in my best of course."

"And hoping to get in on the action perhaps?"

"Only visually. Here are a few things I've come up with. Hire attractive and willing college students as the maids. Maybe eight of them would do it, four young women and four men. Their costumes would be custom made to my specifications. The food of course, would be some of the finest, and the chef well known for his skills. They could have the actual ceremony in front of the fireplace or perhaps on the patio for a more casual atmosphere, or maybe even in the yard with the landscaping for their background. The reception would take over the dining room, the great room, the ball room and the patio with both bars staffed of course."

"I know it isn't your primary motivator, but you could clear several thousand dollars on one wedding."

"Easily."

"But where or how would you find this couple? That could prove to be a big challenge."

"It won't be easy. My photographer is doing what he can, but it dawned on me this morning that my blog would be a good place to plant a seed or two, and maybe have Scott run a blog and do much the same."

"Advertising certainly helps."

"Reaches out much farther than word of mouth."

June was smiling and getting into the planning. "Here's another idea, have one of your college studs outside to receive the limos and other cars. He'd be scantily garbed and he'd open the car door and escort the guests to the front door."

"The first chance the guests would have to see what was to come."

"Exactly."

"Oh June honey, I like that idea too. My friend Nila came up with a couple of great ones too. Now be honest with me. Do you think less of me for getting involved in that crazy idea?"

"Why would I? You're hosting a wedding and hopefully a wild party. I've had or been to a few wild parties in my life, and I don't think any less of the hosts of those events. Make money, have a great time and just maybe see and experience things that could never happen elsewhere."

"I have another very good idea, if you'd agree to it."

"What could that possibly be?"

"You'd be with me as my partner. Dressed in your sexiest of course and we'd stand back and enjoy together. Owen and June, their hosts for the event."

"Oh God Owen. Have you thought about the things we could possibly see?"

"Well...oh, do you think..."

"It's anybody's guess, but can't you see that as possible?"

"To be candid, and so I'm not misunderstanding you, we're talking about screwing."

She smiled and said, "To be truly candid, they just might fuck on your sofa or nice carpet or in your guest room."

"I guess that is possible. Damn, I really do like the idea of having you there with me."

"Whatever for? I could only stand there and share in what you have worked so hard on."

"You're already helping me with your ideas. Besides, I'd just enjoy having you there. To share the decadence with me."

Her whole body was turned toward him and her hands were on his forearm as she studied him. "My God, I can't believe this, but yes. If you're sure, and if you'll promise to tell me if you change your mind."

"I'm absolutely sure and I would not change my mind."

"What a wonderful and exciting birthday present."

"So you've decided that you could stand there next to me as a couple screwed...fucked, copulated right in front of us?"

"God, I do hope we can get to know each other a lot better before that happens."

"Morning coffees, maybe a dinner out here or there and a lot of talking and we'll be ready for whatever might happen."

"This is exciting."

"You can tell your friends as long as they don't know the who or where details. I'd be curious about their reactions."

"Well I can tell you now that one of them will stiffen her back, raise her chin and declare it all totally obscene and terrible. At least until she's had a few drinks. Her righteousness disappears in direct proportion to her alcohol consumption. Another one will say she's ready to get a divorce just so she has an excuse to be the star of a party like that."

"That brings up something interesting. What about a party just for the hell of it? Don't people do that anymore?"

"Of course, but they have them at somebody's home."

"How could we...I, convince them to leave the planning and the aftermath to me?"

"I'll make sure that comes up tonight too just to see what they have to say."

"Great."

They had talked well beyond their second Irish coffee by the time she walked Owen to the door. He turned to her then, and with his arms around her waist, he said, "You know, now that we're at risk of watching screwing couples together, I think we should share more than a kiss on the cheek," and he pulled her to his lips. She eagerly submitted as her arms went around him and their shared kiss continued. Pelvis to pelvis and her breasts pressed into him, his hands explored her back and their tongues explored each other. Neither was in a hurry to have it over, but it did end and they looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before she told him, "I don't think we have to worry too much about copulating couples. If this is how we're going to get to know each other better, I don't see a problem at all."

"The only problem I see is me getting my mind where it needs to go and not on you night and day."

She smiled then and said, "Don't work too hard on putting me out of your mind. I'll be over for coffee tomorrow morning to tell you about my evening. I fully plan to really pour on the stories with them tonight. All about my anonymous new and wonderful friend, and his sexy and carnal plans."

"I'll be eager to hear how it goes."

Chapter Ten

The call that Owen was waiting for came as he went up his front walk. "Owen."

"Hi, it's Scott. I got your message, and I'm good with this afternoon."

"Great. Let's meet at the mall food court at two. There's a table that sits toward a corner, and we'll claim that table and see what we can accomplish."

"Damn, I hope this works."

"I do too, but if it doesn't, we're not going to just give up. We may have to try several times before we're lucky once."

"I keep telling myself that. Okay, two at the food court."

All the way to the mall Owen kept telling himself that what he was going to try to do would be easier than making presentations to a room full of very powerful executives. He'd be talking to young adults. Almost kids really, and he'd be the one with the knowledge of what was to come, and he'd be the one with the fifty and hundred dollar bills to flash and share. As he walked in from his car, he slipped his hand into his slacks pocket and felt the fattened money clip and smiled. It was time to do it or forget about it. Time to fish or cut bait as the old saying went.

Owen was there well before two and had to wait for the table he felt they had to use, but he finally got what he wanted and sat down with his almost empty foam coffee cup. He scanned the whole food court area and saw nobody that fit what he had in mind. It also dawned on him that not only did he have to find a possible woman, they had to sit at one of the tables that would give he and Scott the view that they would have to have. They hadn't even started and he was finding obstacles. He knew that most of what he saw on the internet was staged, but he had himself convinced that he could come up with truly spontaneous events.

"Hey Owen," Scott said as he dropped onto the uncomfortable metal chair. "Got anything lined up?"

"Not even close I'm afraid. Get coffee so it will look like we're legitimate."

"Be right back," and he left his cameras on the table and walked the thirty feet to a counter, bought coffee and returned. "What about that brunette almost straight ahead of you?"

"Damn good looking woman of maybe forty or less. But also I see a woman with very nice makeup, perfect posture and purchases at her feet. I don't get the feeling that she would be inclined to pop out her tits for fifty bucks. One of those bags no doubt holds more than fifty bucks of merchandise."

"Yeah, you're right, but damn she'd look good."

"No question. I'm impressed that you picked up on someone of that age."

"Hey, beauty is beauty right?"

"I couldn't agree more."

"Oh shit. They just...over there near Orange Julius."

"Yes, I see them. Maybe nineteen would you guess?"

"Yep."

"Let's watch them for a few minutes and give them time to settle at a table."

"She seems to be serious, like she's chewing on something."

"I agree, and the two of them seem very comfortable with each other, so this isn't a romantic moment, and I see that as a good thing." Owen waited and watched for another five minutes and then got up, glanced at Scott and moved toward them.

Neither of them saw him approach until the last second, and Owen quickly said, "Hi, sorry to interrupt you, but may I have a minute? I'm not selling a damn thing I promise you, but I may show you a way to make some money without leaving the mall. In fact, without leaving the food court." He made a twenty appear in his hands like a magic trick, and he slid it across the table to the young lady even before either of them could answer. Addressing her, he said, "You have a serious look, so I hope nothing terribly bad is going on in your life."

"No, I just applied for a job and I hope I get it, and just happened to run into Phil."

"Hi Phil, I'm Owen, and Miss, I hope you do get the job. This twenty is for you, just for allowing me to talk to you. Would you be interested in making another fifty in the next five minutes?"

"What? You must be crazy."

"If you'll continue to listen for another minute you'll be able to decide that for yourself. Does fifty bucks interest you?"

"Well yeah, that's why I'm looking for a job."

"Great. Here's what I'd like you to do, and I'll pay you fifty in advance if you say yes. Still with me?"

"Yes," and she looked at Phil for an instant before going back to Owen.

"There is an empty table to my right, not far from that guy with the cameras, see it?"

"Sure."

"If you'll agree to move over to that table, and expose your breasts to the camera, you'll get fifty bucks. A few seconds is all I need. Your photo will never leave my possession and I'll never send it, or publish it anywhere at any time. This is for me only."

"Mister, you are crazy."

"I don't believe I am. You lose nothing, and you'll have seventy dollars more than you had five minutes ago. Seventy bucks Miss."

"But my God..."

"I understand I'm asking a lot, but I'm offering a lot in return. Nobody but the four of us will ever know about this."

"Why me?"

"Well of course because I think you are very attractive and have a great shape."

"So you're going around and collecting pictures of boobs?"

"That's a small part of it."

"Oh great, so here comes the real reason."

"Try this on Miss. I'll pay you another fifty to go buy a mini skirt. I don't care what color, as long as it's short. Put that mini skirt on, have Phil hold your shorts in a wad, remove your bra too by the way, and come back to this table. Remember, I'm trusting you with fifty bucks, because you could just walk out of the mall and be gone. Then come back here to this table and sit so you're facing our table. Coax your skirt up until we can see between your legs. If you show us your breasts and your pussy I'll give you another hundred and fifty bucks. You'll end up with a skirt and two hundred and twenty dollars for a few minutes. Could you use that kind of money?"

"Well of course."

"Deal?"

"Oh God," and she looked at Phil again. "Oh God," she said again. "Damn it, you don't understand. Phil is my brother."

"Oh. Damn that's too bad, all that money and it's gone I guess. Okay, wait," and he pulled out his money clip. "As you two grew up, you no doubt saw each other in your underwear on occasion, by happenstance or by accident, am I right?"

"Not for a long time though."

"But so what? Okay look. Here's my best offer. I'm going to call you Patty. Patty, if you'll buy that skirt, come back and hand me your panties, and we photograph your pussy and breasts, I'll add another hundred. That's the best I can do. That's a whole lot of money."

"But Phil will see my breasts and he'll know every..."

"I want Phil to look at your breasts while we get our photos. It's painless, it's very profitable, and it would be over in minutes."

"Phil?

"This is your call Sis, but that is a lot of money for you, and I sure as hell wouldn't tell anybody."

"Oh God," she said again as she thought for a second.

"Patty, just go buy the skirt, a cheap one and keep the change, and come back wearing just your top and your skirt. Slouch low in the chair and open your legs wide for us. Be sure you're where nobody else can see your breasts or vulva. Hold your blouse up or open for us, and if you're very careful, nobody but us will be able to see your tits. Bang, you'll go home with almost three hundred bucks."

"Damn, that's a lot of money Sis," Phil said as he stared at her.

"Oh shit. Yes, I'll do it, but God, that could take me some time to get the skirt, change and come back."

"I realize, but we'll wait here for..." and he looked at his watch. "For another thirty minutes."

"That's all?"

"I won't have any way to know if you'll go through with it or just take the fifty and leave us sitting here."

"I'll be back I promise, but God...thirty minutes?"

"Sorry but yes. Oh, and as I hand you the money you hand me your panties."

"Damn. Okay, but...come on Phil, help me find a cheap skirt quick."

Owen went back to Scott who was still staring at Patty as she and Phil almost ran from the food court.

Chapter Eleven

Back at his table, Owen said, "Scott, be ready when and if they return. Tits and pussy, so be thinking about how you'll handle that."

"Shit, I started thinking about that when you walked toward them. Tits and pussy, really?"

"That's what was agreed to."

"Oh shit man, the first try and we...you hit pay dirt."

"She really is cute too."

"For real man."

"Ready for the real kicker?"

"What?"

"That's her brother."

"No fucking way."

"That's right, but all he'll see is her tits. Of course he'll be holding her panties and know that you and I are staring at and photographing her treasure."

Owen was addicted to his watch for the next thirty minutes, so when he finally thought he saw them weaving their way into the food court he smiled and relaxed. "Okay Scotty, don't fuck this up. Video and still right?"

"Damn right boss."

Owen met them as they reached their still empty table, and she quickly sat down. Smiling, Owen sat down across from her and held out his hand for her panties. Phil had them wadded in a tight ball and passed them to him and Owen passed her the money. "Thank you Patty. I wish I had time to explain all of this to you, because I really am not a nut that gets his rocks off with dirty panties. My reasons go much deeper than that, and I thank you for trusting me. Again, I promise you confidentiality. This is for me, and like I said before, they will never be published. Even my photographer will never have possession of the photos."

"For real?"

"Absolutely." He handed her a small card and said, "This is an e-mail address where I can be reached. If you ever feel like you might want to try for another adventure of this type, get in touch with me, but I won't be able to be quite as generous as this every time."

"You'd want to...again?"

"I would. We could work out the details by e-mail right?"

"Well...yeah right. I mean I guess we could."

"Remember, sit low, legs wide and blouse up or open, and try not to hurry too much. The lighting in here really is rotten for photography." Then as he got up she said, "My real name is Ann."

Owen smiled and said, "Very nice to meet you Ann, and you really are very pretty and sexy." He turned then and hurried back to his chair and sat down, instantly ready for his very expensive show to begin.

Ann and Phil whispered back and forth for a minute, and both of them were twisting around as they tried to pick just the right moment for the unveiling. She eased down in her chair, but not as far as Owen hoped she would. That wasn't all bad though, because he would be better able to see her breasts that way. It was a trade off. Then they saw her pussy and Owen made no effort not to stare at it. He heard Scott's camera softly clicking in rapid shots. His very first attempt and he had succeeded. If it never worked again, he'd accomplished what he set out to do at least this one time.

It seemed to take her forever to ease her blouse open as Phil struggled to watch the area around them, and at the same time get a good look at his Sister's very developed breasts.

Ann did do her best to take her time, but the show was over far too soon for Owen, and no doubt for Scott and her brother Phil. Owen stood up, threw her a tender kiss, smiled and he and Scott left by the nearest exit.

Scott slapped Owen's shoulder and said, "Damn boss, you did it. You talked her right out of her clothes."

Owen was still smiling, but he stopped and held out his hand. Okay Scotty, the photos."

"Aw boss, can't I at least see them?"

"Sure, but for now I'll take them. Live on the memories we just made, and before we go out again we'll review our success."

"Hot damn." Owen went home with the digital photos and Scott went home wearing a smile and driving too fast.

It didn't take Owen long to get to his computer and write a short note about their success and about sweet Ann and Phil, and the fact that he was her brother. Then we watched the all too short video, and it was modest quality at best. But the photos were much better, and he took his time reviewing them one image after another. He'd done it. He enjoyed every second of the experience, he had some great shots of a very cute young woman with her most intimate parts on display, and all of that just fueled his determination to do it again soon.

He called Kate first and gave her a very quick version of events, and though she was cordial and attentive, she wasn't nearly as excited about his success as he was.

Then he called Perry and told him, "Yes I know you're just getting home from the office, but you'll want to know that Scott and I got some great shots of a very cute young woman today."

"You bastard, are you telling me the truth?"

"Damn right I am. What a rush that was, and the details will blow you away. Expensive though, so I need to do better with my negotiations."

"Screw that, you can afford it, so why not give the ladies a helping hand and at the same time, make life easier for you."

"I guess that is a better way to look at this. Okay, sorry you have to wait for the details, but gotta go."

"You're an ass. Okay, I'll try to be patient."

Chapter Twelve

1...345...101