Destined for Algeria Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5.
10.7k words
4.57
2.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Ingrid's abductors gave the trafficker's strict instructions about keeping their female cargo restrained at all times to remove any temptation of lashing out, escaping, calling for help or committing any acts of sabotage to the vessel.

They handed a single handcuff key over to one of the sailors, reminded him of who they worked for and the consequences if Ingrid failed to arrive in one piece.

The boat's crew didn't work directly for the diamond dealer Gus but they knew of his reputation and were intelligent enough to know not to cross anybody in the people trafficking business.

Through the wooden decking, Ingrid could hear the rumble of the footfall coming from Gus's henchmen as they climbed off the boat, shortly followed by the engine noise of the van in which they had all arrived.

The slam of the gangplank been retracted told her that the van had now become a distant fear and that her problems were soon to be multiplied as they set sail out to sea.

Ingrid began pulling with her free hand at the drawstring holding the canvas bag around her neck, searching for the knot which secured it in place.

Panic subsided when she located it and began to untie the string using her fingernails. She plucked at the knots quicker and quicker until the time where she could simply rip the hood up off her head and throw it away onto the decking.

Now able to see again she instinctively ran her fingers through her hair to further clear her vision then inspected the metal pole to which her right wrist had been secured.

Screwed to the wooden boards of the floor, the pole looked to be some kind of supporting bar for the cabin just above her head, where she noticed a sailor standing facing forward, steering the boat.

Looking around her she could find nobody else but she could see a metal ladder descending into the bowls of the boat where others could be. She also thought there could potentially be somebody immediately on the other side of the cabin which obscured her view.

Realising no one could see her at this moment in time she regretted not throwing the hood overboard instead of along the deck only a few meters away.

Every time her head turned from looking around her she paused to look down at her locked wrist, only to confirm the same image of the cuffs that wouldn't come off without the use of a key.

For comfort, she stood close to the pole with her locked wrist low down, giving her the best position, to not be twisting against the direction in which the hinge of the cuffs wouldn't allow. Her other hand held on to the same sturdy pole, slightly higher up to steady her on her feet as the boat's speed increased over the waves.

The sea air felt chilly against her exposed skin and she knew that she wouldn't last long out here in only her summer shorts, ankle boots and crop top so she crouched down into a squat, curling herself into as much of a ball as she could to keep warm.

A metallic clang caught her attention, drawing her eyes towards a door at the bottom of the ladder next to her. The metal door opened fully, followed by the appearance of what looked to be another male crew member.

He stepped half way up the ladder exposing only his head and shoulders above the deck, hovering on the ladder at the same height to speak to her.

"Cold?" he asked, noticing her slim figure constrained by the tight seams that held her shorts together and the inappropriate amount of flesh on show for a trip out to sea off the Norwegian coast.

Ingrid nodded her head before answering "Yes."

The man returned a friendly smile and continued to climb the ladder. He called out to his shipmate in French, words to the effect of "I'm taking her down stairs. The poor girl will freeze to death out here."

Ingrid had studied French at school and understood him well enough to believe his motives to be those of her welfare and nothing more sinister.

He took a tiny key from his pocket and removed the cuff which held her wrist.

She rubbed the sore red marks where the metal had dug in and watched as he unfastened the other cuff from the metal pole and folded them in half about their hinge, tucking them with the key into his back pocket as he turned to face her.

The man pointed in the direction of the ladder motioning for her to climb down into the boat.

"It's warm inside." He told her. His English was good but it came across with a very strong Arabic accent.

She stared at him for a moment to observe his expression then turned and climbed down the ladder ahead of him, twisting around at the bottom to pull open the metal door and head into the warmth of the boat's body.

Nervous about what she could be leading herself into she stopped in the narrow corridor and allowed the sailor to pass in front of her so he could lead the way.

"Follow me. I'll show you to your room." He told her.

They walked two steps forward then turned left, almost back on themselves and down another short ladder leading to the next corridor. He opened the catch of a second metal door and walked through, releasing an invisible burst of warm air.

Ingrid loved the heat but nothing could prevent her shivering in fear of her fate at the hands of Gus when he eventually caught up with her.

She needed to get away before that happened.

"Does this ship have lifeboats?" she asked, considering a means of escape.

The question came too soon and so out of relevance that it raised the suspicion of the sailor who simply laughed and replied "Yes. But you won't be using it."

He stopped and touched her on the shoulder to guide her in front of him, blocking her exit back out.

The sight of her slim figure timidly walking ahead, made him wonder the reason for her being transported by them under lock and key. Could she be a sex worker who had run from her pimp?

He didn't think it appropriate to use the cuffs at the moment because she needed her hands to climb the ladders below deck but he respected his orders and would keep a close eye on her until they had eaten.

The engine noise wasn't loud but the warmth welcomed her towards it.

"Here." He said.

Ingrid stopped to see him lifting a horizontal wooden hatch on top of a low platform and beckon her over to join him.

"In here." He said.

Ingrid approached him and looked down into the void below.

She could see a ladder leading into a large white room with temporary lights hanging from the ceiling and metal cot bunk beds lining three of the walls.

"You have to be joking me." She exclaimed. "I'm not going down there."

"You have no choice." He replied.

"I can't!" "I just can't." "Please. No." She begged.

"Don't be frightened." He told her. "There is no lock on this door." He reassured her. "Look." He demonstrated how the wooden board simply lifted up and down without any means of securing it in either position.

"We will eat first." He told her.

A flush of relief overcame her because of the thought of not having to climb down into the bunker like chamber.

He allowed the wooden hatch to close and turned to a similar hatch behind them on the opposite side of the corridor.

"Or maybe you want this one?" he asked, lifting and revealing an identical setup of a dormitory below.

"What is this?" she asked.

"Normally fish tanks but we carry people now." He told her. "Africa to Europe is busy but not really the other way." "There is only three of you coming with us this time."

Three? She thought. Where are the others?

"Come on. We must eat." He replied.

The sailor took her into the galley kitchen where they ate plentifully from the selection of microwaveable rations stocked on board for the journey.

Ingrid would have eaten anything but what he served surprised her.

She wiped her mouth and asked to use the toilet.

He showed her to the tiny bathroom equipped with a shower, sink and flushable toilet, standing guard outside until she'd finished.

"Come on." He told her, ushering her back towards the tanked dormitories she'd been so frightened of before. "I have work to do so you can use a bed now."

She didn't complain as the initial shock of seeing the bunk beds inside the decommissioned fish tanks had subsided a little and she knew her spending time in there was inevitable. The thought of not being locked in, eased her comfort and she knew that this would give her some thinking time alone.

He held up the wooden hatch cover and assisted her to take her first few steps down the ladder until she went low enough to hold the hand rails herself.

The room had no shortage of lighting but other than metal framed bunk beds each having its own mattress, there wasn't much else to see.

Ingrid looked back at the ladder as the sailor climbed down after her. She felt glad that he hadn't just closed the hatch and left her alone.

"Choose one." He said, pointing with his hand around the room from left to right.

With absolutely no difference between any of the bunks, she sat down on the bed immediately behind her and tested the strength of the support that the springs underneath provided.

Her heart stopped when she saw the handcuffs swinging from his hand, right in front of her face.

"What." "Why." "I mean, you don't have to use them." She stuttered.

"Sorry. But I have my instructions." He said. "You are to be restrained at all times."

"Oh God." She replied with an obvious show of disgust. "I'm not going to do anything am I!"

"Sorry." He repeated. "But I have work to do."

He held out his hand to reach for hers.

"Please?" she begged.

"Sorry." He apologised again. "Lay down."

"You don't have to." She said, laying on her back with her knees in the air.

He looked at her with sympathy in his eyes. "How about your leg?" he suggested.

She followed the sailor's hands as they ratcheted one of the cuffs open and presented it to her left ankle.

Ingrid noted how the steel had warmed in his pocket when it touched the bare skin of her ankle.

It felt tight before the teeth of the locking mechanism began to mesh together but after hearing the first solitary click she panicked and pleaded with him once more.

"Aaahhh! NO PLEASE! NO." she shouted.

Her shock reaction took him by supprise and caused him to immediately reach into his pocket for the key to reverse his doing.

"On my wrist please if you have to." She compromised.

He returned the key to his pocket and closed the open cuff a few clicks around her left wrist then watched as she shook her head in disagreement.

With her arm by her side on the bed he swung open the free cuff and closed it around the long piece of angled metal making up the length of the bed frame.

Checking the tightness of her restraint, he looked at the gap between the cuff and her wrist as she tried to pull her hand towards her.

Reaching down, he began tightening the circle click by click, causing her to react by quickly reaching over with her free hand and pull his arm away, to stop him from squeezing it any tighter.

"That's too tight." She exclaimed, knowing it to be too late for any leniency.

Quietly smiling to himself, he climbed the ladder and closed the wooden hatch behind, leaving the lights on as he left.

Ingrid now had time to reflect on her situation and worry about what torture and abuse lay ahead for her. She had slept her way into this mess and now she needed to see if she could sleep her way out of it.

After what seemed like hours the same man returned to check on her with a blanket over his arm.

"Still here?" he asked sarcastically, once again smiling to himself at his own joke.

"I don't know where you think I'm going to go when we are this far out at sea." She told him, looking down at her handcuffed wrist attached to the bed frame.

"I know but I have my instructions." He told her.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Musser." He replied.

She introduced herself, "Hi Musser, I'm Ingrid."

"Hi." He responded.

"Musser." She said to his face where he crouched down next to her. "Can we please do something about these cuffs?" she asked gently tugging at the manacles holding her to the bed frame.

He said nothing.

"I can make it worth your while." She bargained.

His mind began to wonder what she could possibly mean. What did she have to offer he thought, staring directly at the V shaped cleavage between her tits.

She'd caught him looking and asked, "Do you like those?"

Ingrid took his left hand with her right and pulled it over to one of her crop top clad mounds and pushed his hand up from her waist inside the cloth so he could feel her nakedness underneath.

"Is that what you want?" she asked. "There's more on the other side."

"Their beautiful." He said, almost in a hypnotic trance.

"I'll let you play with them as much as you want if you take this off." She said rattling metal against metal by her side.

He laughed momentarily but stopped when he realised that she meant what she'd said.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Play with them all night if you want." She told him.

He laughed again, but this time, reaching into pocket as he did.

He released her wrist and let the cuffs swing down towards the floor where they remained attached to the framework of the bed.

She stood up, smiled at him, crossed her arms and took hold of her crop top at either side, then turned away, raising her arms as she did.

He didn't look at her face when she turned back, instead he moved his hand to the bottom of one of her breasts, lifting it slightly as though doing an examination.

She pulled his forearms towards her and sat down on the bed forcing him to sit down next to her.

The voluntary abuse didn't hurt and would be worth it if he would keep his side of the agreement so she allowed him to continue stroking and squeezing her breasts without complaining.

He gently pushed her backwards down onto the mattress and kissed her nipples in turn before squashing his face in the middle then sitting up and shaking his head.

"Very nice." He said then took hold of her top which now lay on the bed next to them and walked away with it. "If I take this then you'll have to stay hidden down here. Unless you want the rest of the crew to have a play with those babies."

This must be his way of collecting a trophy she thought looking towards the blanket he'd just brought, but if it kept the cuffs off her then it could only be positive news.

As soon as the wooden hatch closed down at the top of the ladder, she climbed up to listen for him closing the next door, leading up towards the deck. The loud clang of metal on metal confirmed his exit and so with her head already pushing the wooden hatch open, she had a look around.

Naked from the waist up, wearing only her shorts and ankle boots, she climbed up out of her supposed accommodation, quietly but quickly with stealth, checking out every inch of her surroundings as she did.

She found a hatch above another short ladder, which looked to be at about the height of the deck. Desperation drove her to climb the ladder and slowly turn the handle above her head, in search of the lifeboat.

By turning the handle slowly, she hoped to be able to crack the seal of the hatch and look out, without anybody noticing if they happened to be in the vicinity.

To her relief the handle released the lock without making a sound, allowing her to raise the metal cover above her head slightly and see where it might lead her.

Unfortunately, a second handle on the top of the hatch had turned in unison with the one on the bottom and had been noticed by none other than Musser who simply flung the heavy spring assisted metal door up, open and smiled down on the beautiful semi naked girl below him.

"Are you fucking joking me?" he shouted down to her.

She responded with, "I'm looking for the toilet." in a pathetic attempt to excuse her betrayal of trust.

Musser began to climb down the ladder, forcing Ingrid back down to the lower deck as he descended.

Knowing fully that she wasn't looking for the toilet he took her to the bathroom anyway and waited outside until he heard the flush.

Without taking his eyes of her he guided her back to the wooden hatch and waited as she voluntarily climbed down the ladder, closely followed by him.

"On the bed." He ordered.

She sat on the side of the same lower bunk where he had left the blanket and swung her legs up on to the mattress.

Knowing what would come next she held her wrist out to her side as he spun the handcuffs around the bed frame where they remained attached.

Musser opened the empty circle to capture her awaiting limb once again.

Accepting her busted fate for the rest of the evening, she lay back and adjusted the stained nylon and polyester pillow with her right hand.

This wasn't to be though. Musser took the key from his pocket and unfastened the cuff from the bed frame. Ingrid didn't think this to be such a bad thing as she could live with having both her hands cuffed in front of her for the night, allowing her to cover herself with the blanket.

"I gave you a chance and you spat it back in my face." He said kneeling on the mattress beside her with the open cuff in his hand. "So now I'll show you who's boss."

Ingrid went along with his action of raising both her arms and didn't fight back when he cuffed them around a raised bar above the bed frame, near to her head, which acted as a shallow headboard, stopping the pillow from falling off the top end of the bed.

She accepted this position of restriction as justified and remained expressionless as he had another feel of her bare breasts, before covering her with the blanket, presumably for the remainder of the night.

Adrenaline, fear and discomfort deprived Ingrid of any sleep. Although she didn't regret her escape attempt she reflected on how she could have implemented her plan with a little more structure instead of simply making a run for it out in the middle of the sea like she had done.

It must have been hours later before Musser reappeared and clambered down the ladder.

"Musser please. I'm sorry." She began. "Could you cuff my hands somewhere else please? This is really hurting my shoulders."

He had to admit to himself, the position did look unnecessarily uncomfortable and it did sound like she had learned her lesson.

"Please?" she continued. "If you let my hands down in front of me, I can make it up to you by showing you how sorry I am."

He did not expect that comment, nor did he understand exactly what she meant by 'make it up to him' but it sounded like he should trust her.

"Ok. I can give you another chance." He told her, refraining from mentioning that the purpose of his visit was to lower her arms down anyway, so she could sleep for the night.

He removed both cuffs, folded them in half and slipped them into his back pocket.

Ingrid slowly worked her shoulders back down again and began to rub her wrists whilst sitting up on the side of the bed.

"Thank you." She said. "Just give me a minute."

Nervous and excited, Musser wondered what treat of bribery she had in mind for him. Would it be a tit wank this time? A blow job even? Or maybe a simple hand job? It wouldn't be long before he found out.

"Let's do this over here." She told him. They both moved over to the next bunk bed where she sat down with her head at his crotch level.

Blow jobs for personal gain were nothing new to Ingrid, so she routinely loosened his trousers and lowered them along with his underwear down to his ankles.

"Relax and let me do the work." She told him.

Seeing that his cock wasn't yet fully erect, she began working on it with her hands and mouth.

Musser felt privileged and kept with the rhythm by gently holding his hands on the sides of her head as she worked her lips and tongue along the length of his cock.

She could tell by the pressure of his hands and the way that he began holding her head closer to him that this would soon be over. She held her breath and allowed him to drive his cock as deep down the back of her throat as he wanted, shooting his seed into her and causing an unavoidable gaging reaction as he held it there.