Destined for Algeria Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't mind that she spat and coughed when he released her head. His pleasure had been fulfilled and her apology absolutely accepted.

She spat some more and wiped the sides of her mouth on the stained plastic pillow resting on the bed where she sat.

"You know." She said. "Given different circumstances, I might go for a man like you."

Musser felt on top of the world and back in charge again. He now thought that he'd taught her a lesson in behaviour and could trust her once more.

"You need the toilet again?" he asked.

She didn't but agreed to use it anyway to get her out of the room.

After both returning back down the ladder she carried an unopened drinks can, sat on the bed and smiled a fake but convincing smile at him. This expression soon changed when she saw him pull the handcuffs out of his back pocket again and held them in front of her face.

"Hands in front." He told her.

Still topless she allowed him to wrap each cuff around her wrists in front of her without letting go of the drinks can and thanked him with another fake trusting smile.

This time when he exited the dormitory, he turned out the lights, confirming it as nighttime and signalling for her to get some sleep.

With her certain future playing on her mind, she couldn't let this opportunity pass and had to carry out as many escape attempts as possible.

Ingrid began by climbing the ladder as before and raising the wooden hatch slightly so that she could see all around her.

Above the constant drone of the engine, she could hear voices. One talking loud and at least two others laughing as the man speaking joked about something illegible.

She knew there were at least two sailors on board so hearing three voices in the galley kitchen surely signalled her the green light.

She quickly crept along the corridor, up the ladder and began to turn the lock on the hatch above as she'd done before. After a quarter of a turn she clambered down the ladder and ran back into her bedroom, to check from her place of safety that she could still hear all three voices.

Five repeated attempts later and the hatch lock would turn no more meaning that it must be fully open. With the voices getting louder, she assumed that the men were getting drunk and decided that on her next run she would lift the metal hatch slightly and pray that this time nobody would see her.

It worked. Under the cover of darkness, she approached the cabin where she'd seen the captain driving the boat from, in the raised area where her handcuffs had first been attached, before the boat had set sail.

The cabin had two radio microphones and countless other kinds of navigation and communication equipment, all of which required training to be used correctly.

She squeezed the key button on the side of the mic and began speaking quietly into the radio transmitter.

"Help me I've been kidnapped. I don't know where I am but I'm out at sea somewhere between Norway and Africa. Help me please this is no joke."

She then quickly repeated her message into the second radio's microphone, screaming at the end of her broadcast when she saw all three sailors charging towards her from below deck.

The overpowering interference her broadcasting had produced on the music stereo in the kitchen, signalled to the men that a transmission from up on deck was underway and immediately caught her in the act.

Her state of undress came as no shock to the two sailors she had not yet met as Musser had told them everything except about the blowjob.

The three men bundled her down below deck, pushing her down the ladders giving her no choice other than to climb down or get thrown down.

A drunken argument ensued with Ingrid screaming and sobbing as Musser released and re-cuffed her hands to the same bar of the headboard above her head as before.

The man she assumed to be the captain checked that the cuffs were tight and then shouted at Musser something too quick for Ingrid to understand.

What ever he'd said now caused an argument between all three men as they climbed up the ladder, through the hatch, leaving the lights on behind them.

Musser returned alone shortly after with a look of frustration on his face and the dreaded canvas bag she'd had tied over her head when first kidnapped from her home.

She froze and watched him pull a coil of rope from inside the bag and approach her.

He stood, staring at the semi naked captive laying in front of him, wearing only shorts, highlighting the shape of her pubic bone and leaving not much to the imagination of what else the denim concealed.

Alcohol infused enticement, convinced him to remove the rest of her clothing as further punishment, prior to tying her legs.

He began by plucking the top button open at her waist followed by the zip, which didn't need much encouragement because of the tension her arse and hips forced on it from the rear.

She knew it would be pointless to resist and raised herself up to allow him to remove her shorts and underwear in one easy move.

Without speaking, he tied one end of the rope to her ankle furthest away from him and passed the rest of the rope coil around the upright bars of the bunk bed, bringing it to the front, in preparation of tying her other ankle.

Making sure her legs were spread across the full width of the single bunk bed, he secured her second leg with the rope, inhibiting her ability to raise up, open or close her legs out of the position he'd tied them.

Now he could properly admire the mound between her legs, which he considered using as a bargaining tool, for a truce, when he anticipated that she'd be begging for release in a few hours' time.

Ingrid accepted this punishment as to be expected, for her betrayal of trust and began planning how to sell herself to him as a bribe for her release from this uncomfortable and soon to become painful stretched out position.

She knew that apologising at this stage would do her no good and that her only option would be to submit to him. This gave her a strange feeling of respect towards this man who temporarily controlled her fate.

The thought of the power he held over her naked defenceless body gave her the prompt to encourage him a little.

Seducing men came as second nature to her as she'd slept her way through life to get what she wanted. The difference here being that this time she could actually be doing this to save her life.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked with a coy smile.

Without speaking, he picked up the canvas bag and smiled at her.

Ingrid looked horrified. "No!" "Please not that thing." She begged. "It's inhumane."

"You deserve everything I'm going to give you!" he replied.

Taking note of her seduction attempt he climbed on to the bed, knelt between her two roped legs and leaned over her chest with the canvas bag.

Twisting her head out of the way proved useless as he crawled up the mattress to one side of her and initiated her sensory deprivation by slipping the cold damp hood over her fair hair, covering her panic stricken face and tying the draw string around her neck.

This meant that she had to submit her mind as well as her body and pray that only her gift of nakedness would be enough to tempt him.

He rewarded himself with a squeeze of her familiar breasts as he moved further down her body to his goal of her nether regions, which he'd just achieved possession of.

Ignoring the sounds of her pleading for the hood to be removed, his drunken brain concentrated only on the open available area between her legs.

Musser understood that this captive belonged to Gus, a man of great stature in his country who killed people for lesser crimes than rape, so he knew that he couldn't go any further than touching her, without consent.

In Ingrid's world right now this guy held the key to her seeing daylight again and being free to do any of the underrated luxuries that she'd taken for granted in the past.

Consent wasn't even a question in her mind, she wanted him to fuck her so that she could ease her current predicament.

Feeling his hands at her hips she tilted her pelvis as far up as she could, meeting with what she assumed to be his nose, as something touched her body.

A gentle kiss from Musser between her legs gave her the confidence that she would soon be able to win him over.

But this wasn't to be.

The bed unexpectedly rocked as he clambered over her and stood up on the floor, away from the mattress.

Dashing up the ladder, proud of his achievement, he ignored the muffled "Wahhhff?" from inside the canvas bag and left his consenting captive to squalor in her own insulting prison of punishment and rejection.

Even though the boat sailed on auto navigate, the so-called captain didn't have the confidence to leave the wheel for any prolonged period of time. Musser found his drunken, pissed off captain colleague standing redundant in the cabin up on deck.

Musser reassured him of their passenger's security and suggested that they spoke again in the morning, when they'd both sobered up.

Without the use of her eyes and with reduced hearing she sensed that somebody had quietly climbed down the ladder, with no intention of announcing their presence.

"Please. I can't breathe." She begged her visitor. "S'il te plait je ne peux pas respire." She repeated in French after receiving no response, in case the person didn't speak English.

It worked. Her visitor loosened the drawstring from around her neck and removed the canvas bag from over her head revealing himself to be none other than Musser.

"Thank you." She said exchanging her breath by panting quickly in relief.

She watched as he sat on the bed next to her and looked up at her secured wrists, nodding in approval at how she held on to the metalwork to relieve the pressure from the cuffs as the tension in her arms, naturally wanted to pull down on them.

She looked seductively into his eyes, in an attempt to help herself.

"Is there anything I can do to show you that I'm sorry?" she asked, obviously referring to her previous sexual favour.

He smiled and looked down at the naked crotch between her legs.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, glad of her progress so far.

Without speaking he crawled over her body and lay down next to her with his back against the wall. Having one leg under hers and his other leg over the top of her same thigh, he expressed his interest by pressing his blood pulsing cock against her.

The position he'd chosen left his head comfortably at the height of her chest, allowing his hands and lips free to roam over the pert curves of her breasts.

"You could take anything you want from me you know." She offered. "I'm in no position to refuse. There is nothing I can do to stop you." She said stating the obvious but at the same time submitting herself in an effort to tempt him further. "You're a good looking guy." She went on. "I'm glad you came back to visit me. Will you stay?"

His hand stroked its way down her chest, past her waist, continuing down to investigate the situation between her well groomed folds.

She began to exaggerate fake excitement in reaction to his touch, encouraging him to continue probing around for a few moments and think that she actually liked the feel of him inside her.

He removed his fingers and repositioned himself on top of her, laying prone in line with his head at the same height as hers.

"I'm not allowed." He told her.

"I won't say anything." She bribed him.

"No." he replied. "I have no protection."

"It doesn't matter." She replied, not wanting to ruin the moment for him."

Musser knew that she had no medication with her and so refused her natural temptation, laughing at her comment as he rolled off and sat on the side of the bed with his feet on the floor.

"I know what you can do." He said turning to her left ankle and unfastening the bindings that held it to the bed frame.

She kept her now free leg still as he reached over and repeated this action by untying her opposite leg.

When he took the key from his pocket to release the cuff from one of her hands, she thought she had won the battle of the sexes and would at last be freed from this stressful position on the bed.

He quickly proved her wrong by releasing but then closing the empty manacle around the metal bar at the head of the bed, leaving her left hand in place above her head.

"Lay on your front." He said.

She lifted her legs and turned over, dragging herself up on the bed a little to welcome her change of position, after being tied on her back for what felt like hours.

"Play with your arse hole." He told her.

"WHAT? NO!" she replied in astonishment.

"Open it up for me." He then ordered.

Not sure of this being a truly aggressive demand or simply a cultural translation misunderstanding, she turned to look for any expression of sincerity on his face.

His look confirmed nothing more than ignorance towards his approach, meaning that his hormones had indeed taken over his rational as she'd originally intended.

She raised her knees up onto the bed and moved closer to her cuffed wrist so that she could rest on her left elbow.

"We can have sex." She told him. "I have injections which last for months so that I don't get pregnant."

The thought of his cock in her arse still posed a real threat, one where she knew that she wouldn't be able to prevent if he insisted. On the flip side, if she wanted to escape from an even worse fate in the future at the hands of Gus, then she would have to accept Musser's demands.

"Come here." She ordered, kneeling with her bare arse cheeks in front of him and beckoning him with her right hand through the middle of her legs.

Considering himself responsible for her reaction of sexual advance towards him, he knelt on the bed behind her and presented his erection to her open hand.

Ingrid regained a little control by satisfactorily guiding his cock to the place she'd prefer him to use.

Once inside her, she moaned imaginatively in time with his rhythm, holding her hand in place to make sure he didn't accidently pull out and be tempted by her arse hole again.

He began to cheer disrespectfully like a college boy as he rode her from behind, occasionally slapping a rump cheek in a teenage show of domination.

His pumping actions became more cautious and controlled as he neared climax, almost like he'd grown from boy to man within seconds.

Every time he began withdrawing himself from her she faked a moan, fooling him into thinking that she wanted more and giving him the impression of superiority over her position.

Quietly screaming through her nose at a low pitch, she made sure to leave enough variation to not reach the high notes until she felt him actually ejaculating inside her.

It worked. Feeling him pull against her hips and groan as he came, she convincingly faked it, adding heavy breathing, with a final collapse from her kneeling position onto the bed as she pulled away from him and rolled onto her side.

He stood up and wiped his cock with her underwear before throwing it on to the bed for her to use.

With one hand still cuffed to the metal bar at the head of the bed and resting on her left side, she turned to him, smiled and asked, "Can we have a shower?"

Musser likened himself to a Greek God, with the offer of an obedient lover before him who didn't want to leave his side.

"Yes. You may wash me." He told her.

Seeing the handcuff key coming towards her again gave her such relief after all her physical and emotional efforts but she knew that she wasn't out of the woods yet.

Ascending the ladder, now free from her cuffs, bear chested and wearing only her dirty underpants, she could feel his disgusting cum running out of her as she climbed up behind him.

This horrible wet feeling, made her want to barge past him in the corridor and quickly begin showering with the head up inside her, to rid herself of his foul seed.

She would have to take this opportunity to wash her underwear too, as the only clothes she had with her were the ones she'd been wearing at the time of her abduction.

Opening the door first, Musser entered the wet-room which was literally a shower cubicle with a toilet against one wall. Any toilet paper or cosmetics were closed behind the doors of a small cabinet high up on a side wall.

Hot water happened to be a waist product of the engine so by means of a heat exchanger, or a wet radiator as Ingrid understood it, this shower experience could actually be enjoyed as a lengthily luxury.

A luxury if she were alone that is. Unfortunately no sooner had the water began to relieve her stresses but Musser entered holding a tatty 1980's bar of soap, moulded around a piece of rope which ran through its middle.

Being naked with him in the confines of this tiny space didn't phase her at all now but she had to keep up the premise of being attracted to him, so she placed her hands on his chest and provided a convincingly lengthily contact kiss through the repulsive short curly hair which covered the majority of his body. The luxurious warm water disguised her saliva where she spat down the front of his chest as she then backed away.

The soap became her responsibility and little by little she washed her own chest, followed by his, then her shoulders before lathering Musser's, stopping to request shampoo when she reached her face.

He found some kind of scalp friendly product from the cabinet and washed her hair, assisted a little by her interfering hands, which worked on the areas he didn't.

Ingrid rinsed herself and knelt down to wash the front and back of his legs, taking care not to go near his genitalia or encourage him in any sexual way.

Satisfied, he reached for the water tap but stopped and leaned down for a kiss before turning the handle. After avoiding this for so long, she felt obliged to hold her breath and allow his tongue to invade her mouth.

He turned the handle, which slowed the flow of hot water to a stop but replaced it with a loud blasting noise. A jet of warm air from a narrow hole at waist height began increasing in velocity as he further turned the handle in the opposite direction.

This warm air, also heated by the engine's cooling pipes, would remain blowing hot for as long as the engine propelled the vessel along the sea.

Musser crouched down to dry his middle as best he could and lifted his legs up in turn to give them a blast of the air. He then opened the door, smiled at Ingrid and closed it behind him, leaving her alone and grateful of the extra space.

Reaching for the cabinet door, she took out a hair brush of some sort and made the most of the free hot air stream to do as much as she could. Being left alone she took advantage and dried her underwear before leaving the shower room and heading back to her dormitory of her own accord.

Looking down the ladder she could see Musser sitting on the closest bed, awaiting her return.

Leaving the bottom step, she turned to him and smiled.

"Will you stay here with me tonight?" she asked. "You could hold me instead of cuffing me."

He nodded his head in agreeance and laughed quietly to himself.

Wearing only his rough, pocket dappled cargo trousers, he stood and simply pointed in the direction of her usual bed over by the wall in the middle of the room.

She understood and willingly lay on the edge of the single mattress advertising there to be enough room for him to lay between her and the wall.

He climbed the ladder but stopped at the top. Ingrid could see him doing something before the lights went out and she heard his footsteps climb back down and towards her.

The hand on her leg guided him over her to make sure he didn't kneel on any of her limbs as the mattress depressed under his weight and rolled her towards him.