Destined for Algeria Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By taking hold of his arm and pulling it around her chest she spooned her body into the curve of his, hoping that him holding on to her would remove the need for the use of the handcuffs.

Time silently went by without him pushing any form of sexual pressure on her as the alcohol wore off and sent his over worked body to sleep.

The bright lights eventually came on and Musser's shipmate called down through the hatch something she didn't understand which gained a laughing reaction from Musser as he woke and climbed over her to reach for his shirt.

"Wait here. I have to cook before my work." He told her. "I'll be back in twenty minutes."

She understood as both the men left her alone, entrusting that she wouldn't try anything.

Looking all around her she gathered her clothes together, coiled up the rope from the floor and stuffed it into the dreaded canvas bag, kicking it under her bed to hide it from easy reach and hopefully out of mind.

Although her underwear had now dried she still felt the need to strip and have a courtesy sniff test to see if her showering in them had made any difference.

Satisfied at only smelling herself on the cloth, she put them back on along with her shorts, White crop top and brown ankle boots, hoping that Musser's return would bear gifts of food if she looked to be behaving.

After using the toilet, Musser guided her into the galley kitchen and presented her with another surprisingly appetising meal before returning her back to her quarters down below.

"Wait here." He told her. "I'll be back soon." He turned to walk away but stopped at the bottom of the ladder and faced her. "My work friends have to sleep so you can help me today."

Delighted at his announcement, she hoped to have understood him correctly and that she may be allowed up, on deck.

This may be her chance to escape, she thought.

Her eyes followed the outline of the folded pair of handcuffs occupying his back pocket as he climbed the ladder once more.

Sitting on the bed, apprehensive of his return she gently massaged the red marks which circled her wrists alerting a reminder of caution from the previous day's punishment for her attempts at raising the alarm.

Within the hour Musser returned and lifted the hatch.

"Are you coming?" he asked.

Without hesitation she climbed the ladder and followed him through the corridor, up two more smaller ladders, out into the sun where she inhaled a lung full of fresh sea air.

"It is a nice day, no?" Musser commented.

"Beautiful." She replied. "What is it you want me to do?"

"Come with me." He said. "You can drive."

With that he climbed up into the cabin where Ingrid had taken control of the radio's the day before.

Surely he's not going to trust me here with all this equipment, she thought. Saying nothing but hoping for her wish to be granted she retracted her thoughts as she saw him reach into his pocket and pull out the shiny handcuffs.

With the precision of a well-versed jailer he opened one of the cuffs and closed it around her un-protesting right wrist, leaving the other cuff to hang down from its hinge into the palm of her hand.

"You see this." He said pointing to the illuminated screen of the navigation device. "This is where we are going, so I want you to keep us heading in this direction and make sure we don't crash into anything."

The navigation on-board would actually steer the boat automatically but Musser wanted his new sex toy on deck with him so he made up the story about the boat needing to be directed.

He tapped both his hands on the round metal steering wheel which had three metal spokes attaching it to the hub in the middle.

"This is the wheel. I'm sure you know how it works." He said. "Come here, give me your hands."

She knew exactly what he intended doing as he took hold of her right wrist and guided it through the inside of the steering wheel. Without resisting she held still whilst he took charge of her other wrist and cuffed it through the wheel on the opposite side of the uppermost of the three spokes.

The height of the steering wheel meant that her hands were just about level with her chest and by pushing her arms further through she could rest them on the imitation woodwork at the back of the wheel.

Musser put his arms around her waist, pulled himself towards her and kissed the back of her head. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world." He told her.

She turned her head to face him and quietly said. "I have money you know." "If you help me get out of this then we could live happily together."

He raised his hands up inside her loose fitting top and cuddled her tightly.

"I would love to but they would kill me." He replied finding a nipple with one hand and pressing his crotch against her arse. "We are to get you to Morocco and so that is what we will do."

This statement deflated Ingrid of any hope. She wanted to scream out at him but managed to keep her cool.

"I thought we liked each other." She tried.

"You cannot fool me." He told her, shattering her thoughts of progress back to before she'd begun trying to win him over.

She clamped her elbows down to her sides to hold his arms which were wrapped around her chest and pushed her bum further out into his semi rigid cock. "I'm not fooling with you." She said.

Musser laughed, pulled his arms down and backed away from her lustful attempts.

He pointed to the navigation screen. "First we are going here." He said scrolling the map to their next stopping point.

Frowning a little, she saw the word Wales with Crymu written below in brackets.

"But that's in England isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes it's near England." He replied. Scrolling the map further he zoomed in on a point along the coast of Portugal. "Then on to here before Morocco."

"But why?" she asked.

"We are picking up another girl in Wales and a man from Portugal." He explained. "So you will have some company for the rest of your journey."

He stepped away from the navigation screen and slapped her arse once. "I'm going to get you a drink. Don't run away will you." He laughed.

She hated him now. What had she done to cause the turn of his attitude she wondered. She had to find out.

When he returned with a bottle of water she resorted to desperation. "Thank you." She told him when he placed the bottle in her hands. "Did you like having sex with me?"

"Yes. You're incredible." He told her.

"We can do it again if you want." She offered.

"Later." He said, turning and walking away from the most tempting of all forbidden sins.

"Musser." She called after him.

He stopped and looked around at her without speaking.

"Could you take these cuffs off me please? I won't try anything like before, I promise."

"Not a chance." He replied. "You should really be cuffed to your bed but I like you so I'll let you stay up here."

He turned to walk away once more but spun around on his feet when he heard a scream of panic from behind him.

The automatic navigation system had turned the wheel three quarters of a turn taking Ingrid's cuffed wrists with it and painfully twisting her arms around to the point where it became too much and disengaged itself with an audible beep.

He watched as she turned the wheel back around and stood with her hands at the top again.

"Ok." He said. "My mistake."

Panic stricken she watched his hand reach into his pocket and retrieve the tiny little shiny key that she would love to gain possession of. He unlocked her right wrist and supervised her stepping back from the controls making sure she didn't touch anything.

He quickly climbed from the cabin down its short ladder onto the deck and signalled for her to follow.

On the deck he stood next to the cabin support pole where her wrist had been cuffed when she first set foot on the boat. Ingrid assumed that this would be about to happen again but realised her misjudgement when this time he pulled both her hands behind her and locked them together around the metal pole.

Standing in front of her, he brushed her hair back out of her face, staring into her wide defenceless eyes as he did.

"Do you still want sex?" he asked.

"Take the cuffs off and I'll surprise you." She answered.

Musser laughed and kissed her forehead. "I would love to keep you." He said. "If there is anything left of you when Gus has finished then I might make him an offer."

This shocked her. "What's going to happen to me?" she asked.

"A lot more sex than we've had so far." He told her.

"Please Musser. Will you help me?" she begged.

Reaching down to her left leg with both hands he placed one hand on the inside of her thigh and the other on the outside, lowering his head slightly added vision to the sense of touch he'd just found. He drew his hands to her front and back over her left arse cheek and over her concealed rolls of sensitive flesh beneath the tightness of the denim where the seam cut through the middle, defining her two lips as though it were a crotch rope. His right hand joined his left at her rear and he pulled the two of their bodies together.

"I'll gladly take care of you when he has trained you." He said, with a creepy look in his eye, knowing that this would never be a reality.

Disgusted by him and his comment she forcefully pulled back and rotated around the pole away from him.

He laughed, turned and walked out of her sight, to continue about his duties.

As the hours passed she watched him periodically walking around the deck but preferred this time alone, so ignored him whenever he came close to her. Sitting down to relieve her legs her arms now ached from being locked behind her for so long, so she decided to make contact with Musser and ask him for some sort of reprieve.

"Hey Musser. Can I have a drink please?"

He approached her with the same bottle of water as before and held it in front of her face.

She stared back up at him. "Can you undo the cuffs for a minute please?" she asked softly and in a friendly manner.

He smiled, took out the key and bent down to free her hands so that she could take a drink.

"Ahhh." She moaned, carefully rubbing her shoulder joints back to life.

"Come and join me at the front." He said, stepping aside with his arm outstretched for her to lead the way.

The front of the boat bore various different types of equipment, the lifeboat being the main item to capture her attention as they walked past it.

The metal hook of a crane attached to a steel cable hung over the side of the boat on an arm, which could be rotated around via the front of the boat, over to the opposite side and all the way around to the decking area where they both now stood.

He took hold of a large yellow rubber controller with large black buttons, connected to the end of an electrical cable and pressed the digit associated with rotation. This swung the arm and hook around towards him. A different button lowered the heavy hook down far enough for him to reach up and take hold of it and by keeping his thumb on the down button she watched the steel cable as it continued to flow onto the deck from above.

Ingrid rubbed her wrists, relieved that he hadn't fastened her hands together again. Maybe he trusted her she thought? After all he's getting on with his work without restraining her.

Keeping hold of the hook he climbed up the vertical framework of the crane and with one hand he reached as out as far back as he could along the arm and clipped the hook over part of the framework.

Jumping down, he drove the winch up, to wind some of the steel cable back in, enough to create a 'U' shaped loop hanging from the framework above, to the floor of the decking.

"Come over here." He said pointing to the floor between him and the upright coulomb of the crane.

Thinking that she may be asked to do something helpful, she wilfully joined him at the spot where he pointed, next to the crane.

"This should be more comfortable." He told her.

Looking away, she sighed when he took hold of the empty cuff and pulled her wrists either side of the steel cable.

"You don't have to." Was all she said before the circle closed once more, with a succession of clicks.

He rotated the crane around and allowed her to sit at the front of the boat to take in the vastness of the sea as he disappeared once more.

To reach and unclip the hook from the crane would require the use of her arms stretched apart, so she admitted defeat after a glance and remained seated on the floor.

When Musser returned he wanted to view the glory of his personal pet, so reached for the large yellow controller again and succumbed to the temptation of tease and gentle torture by abusing the power he held at his fingertips.

Taking Ingrid by surprise, he pressed the UP arrow, withdrawing the slack by retracting the steel cable and pulling her onto her feet as it raised her wrists.

Scraping its way through the central hinge of the handcuffs, she felt the cable slow, once her hands were in front of her face.

"Stop it! Please! You're hurting me!" she shouted, prematurely anticipating the pain of him winding the cable any more.

He stopped, only to give the UP button a series of short blips to raise her hands incrementally further and further above her head.

The droop in the cable meant that she now stood centrally between the hook and the pulley at the end of the arm.

Stretched up fully but not quite yet on her tip toes, she called to him, "Musser! That hurts!"

She let go of the plastic water bottle, allowing it to bounce on the wooden deck and roll away from her feet.

Her pleading obviously hit on Musser's conscience, because he let go of the controller and looked in her direction with an ugly grin on his face.

The cable above her ran in line with the boat and the rigidity of the handcuffs meant that her body stood facing forward with her head looking over her shoulders at her perpetrator approaching from behind.

Relieved that he no longer held on to the crane's controller she challenged him "What are you doing?"

"Time for my fun." He told her.

Starting with his hand inside her top playing with her, braless breasts, he moved on to her arse at the same time as kissing her neck.

"What are you going to offer me to get out of this?" he asked.

"I don't have a lot of choice with my hands like this." She told him.

He walked around and stood in front of her. "Kiss me." He said.

The horrible thought of her tongue in his mouth repulsed her but she considered it a small price to pay for a premature end to his sadistic game.

She took half a step towards him until their bodies touched then closed her eyes before connecting her lips with his.

He pulled her firmly towards him with his hands on her arse and began gyrating his hips forcing hers to follow, giving her the chance to step back again, lessening the least tension from the steel cable above.

"Gus is a lucky man." He whispered when the kiss broke.

"You could be that lucky man if you help me." She replied.

A look of shyness came over his face before he turned away. He then reached for the controller and lowered the cable to a point where her hands were at waist height, before walking away to climb down below deck.

With the time now late noon, she welcomed the food he returned with and ate like she'd been starved for months.

She'd barely finished chewing when she heard the dreaded noise of the crane fire into life and felt her wrists being pulled up above her head again.

"Please don't." she said.

"Kiss me like before and I might let you down." He offered.

With the knowledge that this perverted bastard was a man of his word she volunteered her lip service without hesitation.

She could tell she'd taken some of his breath away when they finished and so she quickly asked him "Will you help me?" before he had a chance to speak.

Without replying he reached for the yellow controls and lowered the crane's cable until the slack touched the floor. He then climbed the vertical crane's tower and reached out to release the hook as she watched him with relief.

Allowing the cable and the hook to pass through the closed ring that her cuffed arms formed, she stood still until the noise of the crane fell silent again.

"You must go back to your room before we get caught." He said, ushering her to walk past him and head back down to her quarters.

Leading the way she stopped dead as the sight of what she assumed to be the captain's head appeared above the ladder that she walked towards.

The look on his face immediately showed disgust and she knew this not to be a good thing.

He began shouting to Musser in his native language getting louder and more aggressive as Musser shouted back.

The captain ordered Musser to hand him the key to her handcuffs, grabbed Ingrid by the elbow and dragged her to the top of each ladder on their journey back to the bed she'd chosen.

Forcing her to sit down, he un-cuffed one of her wrists and refastened it with her arms around the bedpost which had been used to tie her left ankle to the previous evening.

"You stay here." He said putting the key in his trouser pocket and exiting via the ladder.

She sat in silence for the next four hours, shifting position occasionally, trying to find any slight comfort, until her attention became distracted by the lowering tone of the engines, as if they were slowing.

The movement of the boat felt different. She then heard the a loud thump followed by a creaking sound created by the friction of the gang plank as the boat bobbed up and down on the water.

Ingrid guessed it to be about ten minutes before the engines revved up and the set sail again.

If that was the Wales stop off then she needed to be more prepared for the next stop in Portugal to have any chance of escaping to the authorities.

The sound of voices from above and the movement of the wooden hatch gave her hope of some kind of rest bite as a potential toilet visit might be allowed.

The captain came down the ladder first and quickly removed the handcuffs.

He then reached to the head of the bed and locked one side of the empty cuffs to the bed frame, leaving the other cuff open on the mattress.

Putting the key back in his pocket he stood over at the bottom of the ladder.

Much to Ingrid's amazement the unmistakeable dainty feet of a nervous woman began descending the metal framework, heading down the ladder, to join them.

Following her tennis shoes, the bottom of her jeans were only visible below a large fury, hood lined parka coat, allowing the ends of her light brown hair to tickle the top of her shoulder slung bag as she looked behind her.

"Is this safe?" she asked Musser in her Welsh accented English.

Visibly relieved to reach the bottom of the ladder Tess looked around to see a slightly slimmer built girl with fair brown hair like hers, sitting on the bottom bunk of one of the beds which occupied the room she now stood.