Destined for Algeria Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside now had enough light for her to be able to see clearly.

"I just need a minute." She said, brushing past him in the doorway.

With her hands firmly behind her back she timidly approached the tall solid wooden structure below the flagpole. With a little disappointment, Ally compared how the curves of her slim figure couldn't quite fill out the stolen clothes she wore the way Tess's gift of a body did.

He could tell that her attention had been drawn to the shoulder height, tethering ring, secured to a weathered looking back-plate, fixed in place with a large bolt at each of its corners.

"Do you like it?" Ally shouted, seeing her looking closer at the steel ring. "We can make you two friends if you want." He added.

The thought of its superior strength in comparison to her feminine frame forced a shiver down her spine. She walked behind the thick wooden structure at the base of the flagpole to hide and grab a moment's privacy from Ally.

After inspecting the identical steel ring on the other side, she continued wandering around the courtyard and approached the furthest of the two outhouse's.

Inside the bared gates of the ammunition store, Ally had made up a bed on the wide flat stone shelf which had been dug into the wall.

Ingrid sat on the bedding and looked out towards him with hatred as she saw him dragging the table with ease from the main house, over to the ammo store where she sat.

"Is this bed for me?" she asked.

"For us." He replied. "It's big enough for two."

"Does this mean I'm staying?" she asked, desperate for confirmation of her safe keeping from Gus.

Ally couldn't help but take advantage of the fear he could see in her look, so he let go of the table and plonked himself down on the mattress too.

"I may need convincing." He said.

Sitting next to her, she allowed him to kiss her lips and push her back onto the bedding.

"You're a good kisser." He said. "You can stay here."

Relived with the result of her influencing lust, Ingrid accepted his perverse reasoning.

"But we need sleep. I have a long drive ahead of me today."

Ingrid found it more comfortable sleeping on her side rather than her front, arching her back to accommodate the cuffs whenever she rolled over. Ally slept next to her on the outside edge of the slab, furthest away from the wall.

After a few hours the heat of the sun woke Ally and so he began preparing for the day ahead.

When Ingrid woke she needed the toilet and asked Ally what she should do.

"Well now." he said. "Don't we have a situation?"

Ally looked Ingrid up and down then began pulling at the buttons of her jeans to remove them. She sat down so that he could remove the trainers from her feet and strip her lower half completely.

As well as keeping her top covered, he put her trainers back on then escorted her out of the ammo store and through the wooden doors of the adjacent outhouse.

"Piss in the corner over that seat." He said pointing to the rough built mound of bricks with a toilet seat on top.

"I'm afraid it's a bit more than a piss." She admitted.

Ally smirked and looked away. "That's ok. I bought wipes."

When she'd finished she thought it best to thank Ally for helping clean her up, when in reality she wanted to shout at him that this was all his fucking fault!

Ally used this as a chance to have a general poke around her front and back private areas whilst on his knees cleaning her out.

"Do you approve?" she asked offering herself for his inspection, trying to keep him sexually interested.

Loving her slim figure, he stroked both her skinny legs and kissed one of her arse cheeks as he stood up.

"Certainly do." He said, "You'll have to stay undressed like this in case you need the toilet, until I get back."

Ally signalled for her to follow him away from the pungent outhouse and into the main building next door where he began preparing food for the two of them.

She stood like a useless statue next to him, allowing his eyes to occasionally ogle her semi naked form as he cooked up a large pot of vegetable stew on the stove. The random and disgusting groping of her arse gave her the opportunity to return convincingly fake smiles back at him.

After eating, he distributed the rest of the stew on to individual plates and tore pieces of bread so that she would be able to eat them without the use of her hands.

He decanted bottles of water into many disposable plastic cups and lined them up along the edge of the table so that she could pick them up with her teeth and drink them.

"Ideally I will be home tonight but if anything goes wrong and I'm delayed then this should tide you over for a day or two." He explained.

"That's very kind of you. Thank you." She said, lying through her teeth, planning to escape and run away as fast as she could as soon as he left for Gus's place.

She watched in terror as he approached her with the same length of rope he'd used earlier to trick her elbows into bondage.

"What are you doing with that?" she asked slowly stepping back away from him.

"Don't worry." He said.

He tied a loose loop around her neck at one end of the rope, making sure it wasn't tight but small enough to not slip over her head if she were to bend over and try pulling herself out of it.

"I wouldn't want to harm that beautiful soft little neck of yours now would I?" he said, stroking his fingers around her skin of her upper shoulders where the rope rested.

"There's enough rope here to give you the freedom of both these two outhouses but I don't want you rummaging through my things when I'm away." He explained.

He swung open the nearest of the two metal gates and reached up high with the other end of the rope to the top of the open gate. "I'm going to tie the other end here so that you'll be able to reach both the toilet and the bed if you swing this gate around."

She watched as he tied the other end of the rope high up around the spike at the top of the last metal bar, way out of reach of her cuffed hands, making it impossible for her to undo any of the knots.

"You don't have to." She said. "I won't snoop."

"I'm making sure." He smiled back at her.

Utilising the rope, he pulled her towards him and kissed her on the cheek, just underneath her eye.

"Be good while I'm gone won't you." He said.

She watched him open the outer wall gates and drive his van out. A final wave before he closed the gates behind him made her nervous about being alone in this supposed safe place.

The journey to Gus's complex just east of Marrakesh with breaks and unexpected delays, began to take longer than first expected. Once outside the border of Algeria He stopped to send his ransom message, adding his payment demands before sending.

Ingrid's husband Kristofer responded immediately, pleading poverty, begging for time to raise the funding and to not hurt Ingrid.

Ally had to keep pulling over at the roadside to think carefully about how he should respond.

Pretending to be Gus, his message read 'How much of my money do you still have?'

Ally screamed out with joy when the reply came back with 'I can send you thirty eight thousand now, two hundred and sixteen thousand in three days time and the rest I will be able to raise against my house next week. Just don't hurt her.'

His fingers trembled as he typed back 'Send me that money now if you want to guarantee her safety!'

Ally had to stop every few miles to check his bank account for activity but found nothing.

He received a further message from her husband explaining that because these were not business accounts the maximum amount he could transfer per day was twenty thousand otherwise the bank would need to investigate.

Checking his balance again he found that it had indeed increased from his previous balance of sixteen thousand to thirty six thousand.

He had no choice but to believe Kristofer's story and wait to see if a further payment arrived the next day.

To keep things realistic, Ally messaged back 'Twenty thousand buys you her fingers!' then quickly turned Tess's phone off.

Ally knew that he had no rites to Gus's money but he currently held possession of Ingrid and her safe return was what the money was all about. From Ally's point of view, any amount of revenue from this whole situation could only be a bonus.

The land surrounding Gus's complex would be impressive to a normal visitor but all Ally looked at were potential escape routes and hiding places for any negative eventualities of the quest ahead.

Not knowing what to expect he took a deep breath and pressed the intercom on the gatepost to the complex.

A female voice responded to the call. "Marhaba."

"I'm looking for my fiancé Miss Tess Evans." Ally told her. "I believe she is staying here."

"One moment." She replied.

Ally could tell from the crackle and beep that the call had being diverted.

"Yes." An abrupt voice said.

"Hello I'm looking for my fiancé Miss Tess Evans." He said.

After an uncomfortable silence the voice replied "Who is this?"

"My name is Ally." He said.

The intercom remained active for a moment with Ally able to listen to the background noise, long enough for him to hear an unmistakable female Welsh voice scream out "ALLY!"

He could tell her distressed voice sounded some distance from the speaker but the sound then went dead as the gate buzzed open.

12