Breaking Kitty

Story Info
Employee finds new ways to get revenge on abusive boss.
2.9k words
4.21
12.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaisyKeep
DaisyKeep
21 Followers

She always demanded everyone use her full name, Katherine. Not Kathy, not Kat, Katherine. It was a reflection of how little joy or playfulness the woman exhuded. She didn't allow pet names, as it brought an air of familiarity that she wouldn't allow her employees to have with her. She was a singularly focused woman, intent on getting the job done.

Her heels clicked down the empty hallway as she strutted towards her target. Her eyes set forward, shoulders back, she walked with the confidence of someone who believed they were sitting in an ivory tower, surrounded by nothing more than expendable assets only to be used to achieve her own ambitions.

A man with mousy brown hair and shoulders slumped over his keyboard watched her quickly approaching with disdain. His eyes sharpened as soon as he'd heard the soft clicking of her heels growing louder. His muscles tensed while he kept his head down and eyes focused on the computer hoping she would simply pass him by, almost holding in a breath. Unfortunately, those clicks never faded away, instead stopping right next to his chair.

"Matthew." She said in a stern, accusatory voice that commanded attention. The woman wouldn't even allow shortened names of others, as she felt it was 'too friendly' in a professional environment. Matthew spun his desk chair to face her and lifted his chin to meet her icy stare. In another universe, she might have been attractive. Jet black hair, sharp eyebrows, red pouty lips, slim build and an hourglass figure. But no, he couldn't feel anything but resentment and disgust when he looked at her.

"Yes...." He said in a cautious voice.

"Why are these construction quotes 50% higher than what we were quoted for the store we opened 3 months ago just two hours away?"

He felt his blood boiling inside. He wanted to explode, yell at her that OF COURSE they're 50% higher! The store 2 hours away was in a city with a population of 50,000! The city they were building in now had a population of 900,000. He thoughtto himself how lucky she wasthat the cost wasn'ttripled, but kepthimself quiet for a long moment.

She stared into his eyes with an uncomfortable intensity, as if demanding an answer. Matthew sighed after several seconds before speaking, "Mrs. Charles, I am confident I negotiated that quo-"

She cuthim off abruptly. "Matthew, I did not ask for excuses. I hired you for results. Are you incapable of producing them? If that's the case we can consider this your resignation."

Matthew straightenedand his eyes widened."Wait! No, I'm, no I'm not resigning, Mrs.Charles. I'm just trying to explain!"

She staredat him with a cold, uncaring expression. "Then explain to me how you'll get this quote more in line with expectations."

He trembled, knowing he can't afford to lose this job. Matthew tooka deep, steadying breath as he thoughtabout how much his life hadchanged in the past two months, and how desperately he relied on each paycheck. He calmedhimself and knewthe best thing he coulddo was toat least buy some time and get her away from him so he could think. "You're right, Mrs.Charles, I'll get right on it and report back."

A satisfied smirk spread across her face as she feltlike she'd won. She looked down at the man and really tookin his appearance. It seems like in the past two months he's really let himself go. Unfixed hair, dirty shirt, bags under his eyes. "Maybe if you presented yourself better, you'd get better results. Don't come in to work tomorrow unless you improve your appearance. I don't let disgusting and filthy people represent me. Do you understand?"

Matthew's fists clenched in his lap as he felt anger bubbling up in him again. He said through gritted teeth, "Yes, Mrs.Charles." Katherine, seeming finally satisfied, turned to finally walk out of the cubicle, leaving him to breathe a sigh of relief. He stared vacantly ahead at his monitor wondering how he was going to solve this problem as he listened to the clicking of her heels fade away.

************

That night Matthew, or Matt as he would prefer, pulled into the unfamiliar parking lot of the apartment complex he'd just moved into. He opened his car door and felt a sense of unease at the break in his almost decade long routine. He wasn't walking up to his home, he wouldn't hear his kids greet him at the door, and he certainly wasn't going to see his wife's face. Feelings of resentment washed over him as he made his way to the building thinking about everything that'd happened.

He thoughtback to better times, when his wife still loved him. When he could come home and be a father and felt proud of his family. A cold bitter sting snapped him out of these memories, reminding him that's not his reality anymore. That was before his wife grew ashamed and resentful of him, before his kids pulled away and would no longer speak to him. Before the drinking.

"You're pathetic, why don't you just stand up to her?" He remembered his ex wife's words.... "Of course you're not getting anywhere, no wonder they're about to fire you, you go in all day smelling like booze and just complain about why you can't do your job. What kind of example are you setting for the kids? How can I even rely on you if I don't know when you're going to be out of a job?"

He cringed at the memories and reached for the nearest bottle of whiskey, pouring himself a drink before sitting down at his computer. He needed an escape...something to distract him from the reality he'd been thrust into. These days it only seemed like alcohol and sex would distract him, and so with his glass in one hand, he typed in a url with the other.

Images and videos of women flashed across the screen, enticing him to click and consume their content. He instead decided to aimlessly click and look at various amateur photo sets.

After a few minutes of scrolling, looking for something to catch his eye, he suddenly froze, staring at the screen. "No....no way...it couldn't?" He stared at the thumbnail of a dark haired woman, with red lips, dark framed glasses and sharp eyebrows, wondering if he was hallucinating. At first, he felta mixture of disgust and rage, but then....curiosity. A spark of an idea. It gotthe best of him, and he clicks onto the photo set, mind reeling with questions and possibilities.

**********

The next morning, Matt strode into the office, confident and smiling for the first time in years. Greeting everyone on his way to his desk, a Manila folder under one arm, he didn'thear the hushed whispers, wondering what had gotten him into such a good mood.

He didn'tstop smiling as he madehis way through the day. As he sat at his desk, he heardthe familiar clicking of heels and he knewthey were coming right to him. He tooka deep steadying breath and smiled.

"Matthew, the estimate?" she said with a harsh tone.

Matt spun his chair and looked directly at her. "Good afternoon to you too Katherine. Surprised you didn't visit me sooner."

His sudden change in attitude seemed to catch her off guard. "Visit? What? Just tell me the new estimate."

Matt smiled up at her, never breaking eye contact, as his right hand moved to rest on the Manila folder he'd brought in this morning. "I'd love to review it with you. Do you have some time to chat privately? In your office?"

Katherine balked at the question. "Stop playing games, we don't need an entire meeting for you to tell me if you've failed or not."

Matthew gently used his index finger to spread the top of the folder open, just enough that shecould clearly see a leg from the knee down. He watched for her expression as he waited for her eyes to move to the printed image.

That moment, Katherine froze. Her breath quickened, and as she spoke, he could hear she tried not to give her anxiety away - but it was still present. She kepther posture, and her eyes returned to Matt's. She held his stare for a long moment before she finally spoke. "I suppose a meeting would be appropriate. Come with me to my office."

Still smiling, he stoodup and followed the woman, fear radiating off her. For once, he felt like he had the upper hand. He'd get revenge on the person who hadmade his life a living hell. Best yet? He'd never have to see her nasty face again. He couldsee the finish line. It's so close he was almost vibrating with excitement as he walked through the door and latched it behind him.

He hardly noticed that she moved to sit behind her desk. A power move, he thoughtto himself. She was trying desperately to find a way to control the scenario still, and he loved how uncomfortable this must be for her. His mind drifted away before his attention was snapped back by her curt voice. "Mathew. Now." He looked into her fearful and worried eyes as he threw the Manila folder onto her desk.

Katherine stared down at the folder, seemingly unable to touch it. "Go on, open it. I brought it for you after all." Her eyes flicked up to his and back down again. After a long pause, Matt spokeagain, this time with more authority and anger. "Open it!" She jumped, not anticipating the tone change. With a shaky hand, she lightly flippedopen the top cover of the folder and just stared.

"It seems like I can't even fucking escape you at home. You do just love torturing me. But, I don't imagine you thought I'd ever find these, did you?" He watched the woman with intensity, eager to see her break, as she'd broken him. She remained silent, but trembled in her chair as the realization seemed to dawn on her.

"Since you don't seem to be very talkative today, I'll talk then. You leave, no one sees these. You stay? I submit them to HR, and they fire you. I think I'm being extremely kind right now."

Finally the spell broke, and her eyes shot up to his, wide and fearful. "NO! Please?"

Matthew chuckled. "What? I've given you an option. There is no please. Either you don't come back Monday, or I walk out of this office and straight to HR. Those are your options."

Katherine's eyes darted as if she searched for something. "You can't do this! It's a violation of my privacy! It's defamation of character!"

Matt's smile never faded. "I looked into that. The website owns these photos, not you. You sold them, meaning you have no ability to control how they're distributed. Also, it's not defamation, because you're the one who decided to spread her disgusting cunt for what, probably a couple hundred dollars?"

She stoodup, leaning forward, head tilted up. "Please Matthew!his is my career you're talking about! I...I can go easier on you. I can make you not have to work at all. I'll give you whatever you want!"

"I don't want anything, you stupid bitch. You think I care if your precious job goes away? You took my fucking life. My family. Keep pushing, and I'll just walk and go to HR, and you won't even have the option of saving your dignity," Matt spat venomously.

Katherine rushed around the desk to place herself between Matt and the door. "NO! Wait! There has to be something you want. More money? A promotion?" Matt looked down at the woman in disgust as he moved to grab her shoulder. She resisted, as she grew more frantic, realizing this wasn'tworking. She had to think quick before he left.

"I'll let you control me. I'll be yours, and do anything you tell me to." She twisted her fingers in the front of his shirt to keep him anchored there. Matt remained silent as he looked down at her. "Please at least give me the chance. You can make me as miserable as I made you. I'll let you do anything you want to me and I'll have to listen."

"What makes you think I even want anything to do with you?" His voice sounded softer, like he was considering her words, despite what he said.

Katherine latched onto this and seized her opportunity, falling to the floor, kneeling in front of him. "Please please please, Matthew! I'll be your little toy. You can torture as much as you want. You must want that right? Because you hate me? Don't let this get out, don't do this. Let me keep my job. I know you have the photos, so it isn't like I could disobey anything you said anyway, right?" she pleaded, looking up at him.

Matthew felt a wash of confusing emotions come over him. This person had made him miserable every single day for 5 years now. It would feel good to prolong her pain....Seeing how pathetic she looked kneeling on the ground, looking up at him with teary eyes begging him? That felt....good. He didn't want her, but he found himself enjoying seeing her this way. Afraid. Crying. Scared. Desperate. Pathetic. It wouldn't hurt to have fun for a week or so before actually exposing her and getting her fired, right? Yes, he'd still get her fired and gone, but he wasn't going to turn away an opportunity to make her feel more pain. A part of him still just wanted her gone too, though... "You understand I don't want to fuck you. I just want to see you suffer."

Another small glimmer of hope. She satup straighter, feeling some semblance of power returning to her despite the fear still coursing her veins. "YES! Yes, It doesn't matter please, just don't show anyone those photos."

"Yes what?" He interrupted her babbling. She looked at him quizzically as if she didn't understand the question. He placed a hand on her shoulder to force her back down into a more submissive position with her head down. "When you answer a question, you should always recognize that you are beneath me. You're pathetic enough to beg me to torture you, so the least you can do is say 'Yes Sir.' You're the one who always stressed the importance of formality after all."

Shocked, she felt the urgency to respond to his actions. "Yes Sir," she says hastily. Matt again felt pleasure coursing through him, to see her this way. His eyes litup with possibilities as he began to realize the power he now has over this woman. He needed to test it still...did she mean it? How far would she go?

"Look up at me." Her head shotup to meet his eyes. "Crawl on your hands and knees back to your desk and retrieve the Manila folder for me." The once proud woman began crawling toward her desk, ass swaying with each move, accentuated by her pencil skirt. He watched with amusement as she finally reached the desk and stood up to grab the folder. She then turned and began walking back normally. "No," he says with enough authority and volume that she stopped dead in her tracks. "Crawl."

She looked at him confused, but slowly dropped back down to all fours and extended a hand to begin crawling. "Manila folder in your mouth. Not your hand. Bring it here and present it to me." She sharply inhaled as the reality of what she has to do is setting in. But, if this is what it takes to protect her family and keep her job, then this is what she woulddo until she figured out a solution. There has to be some way to turn this around, she just needed time.

She reached Matt and presented the Manila folder just as he'd asked, taking it out of her mouth and extending her arm out to offer it to him. He accepted the folder, and then dropped it in front of her. "Did I tell you to take it out of your mouth and offer it to me?"

"...N-no Sir," she responded, remembering his command earlier.

"Pick it up with your mouth, and present it correctly." She could feel tears pricking the corners of her eyes from embarrassment as she bent down and struggled to use her lips and tongue to grab the folder and all its contents. Leaving wet drool marks and lipstick stains on the folder, she finally raised her head, and Matt tookit from her mouth.

"Look at this. You can't even pick up a simple folder without making a disgusting mess?" he saidas he looked over the stains. "And look at you, your lipstick is smeared all over, your jacket is bunched up, and your tights are snagged. You're a mess."

She whimpered still on the verge of crying. "Yes Sir." He leaned down slightly to lift her chin.

With malice dancing in his eyes, he bent down slightly to say in a low, venomous tone, "You know, maybe if you presented yourself better, you'd get better results. Meet me at the mall tomorrow. 11am. I'm going to help you understand what proper attire is, since you seem to have let yourself go. If you don't show, at 11:01 I will send an email to HR from my personal email. I don't let disgusting and filthy people represent me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

DaisyKeep
DaisyKeep
21 Followers