Destined Hearts Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Praveen!" Santiago sounded scared.

He quickly held Praveen tightly, helping him get up.

"What do you think you're doing?" Santiago was really mad. "He didn't do anything and..."

"Wow!" Emma chuckled bitterly, looking at the two. "Oh, so now you're saving your lover. How original. You two are so shameless and disgusting. We treated you so well."

Praveen didn't care about what Emma was saying right at that moment. All he was concerned about was his husband. He didn't care what even the people that were watching were thinking of him. All he wanted was to hear his husband say something but he was looking at him like he wanted to kill him.

"Antonio, I..." He spoke but his voice was weaker than he had imagined. "...please, I swear I..."

"Shut up!" Antonio pointed his shaky finger angrily. "Not another word from you because I might just kill you."

"Antonio, I..."

"I am such a fool!" He chuckled in his pain, shaking his head. "I am really the stupidest guy on the planet. Here I am happy and jumping that I am in love with someone that loves me too." He chuckled, hitting his head. "Foolish me for thinking that someone like you would love. Whatever have you been lacking in this house? What did you lack that you had to betray me? Forget about me. What did granny and mother ever do to you? What did my poor sister do you? And how long have you been fucking that idiot?" He yelled, gripping his hair. He'd never been so much in pain.

"Antonio, I swear by the almighty..."

"Don't..." Antonio warned as a tear went down his cheek, clenching his fists. "...All this time, you've been deceiving me, trying by all means to seduce me and put me under your control. No wonder..." He paused, visiting the past. "...no matter how badly I treated you, you never left because you had a hidden agenda. I was ready to give up everything for you, start anew with you but all that was gonna be a mistake. I rejected my aunt's advice, chose to give you another chance but what I didn't know is that I was actually siding with the greatest, most disgusting, pathetic, dirty whore in the entire universe."

Those words hit Praveen like a thousand flaming arrows, piercing his heart roughly. He felt his heart stop beating for a second as he just stared at the guy that he'd learned to admire and love. What he felt was from out of this world.

"Please, trust me," He sobbed, pointing to the photos on the floor. "It's not what you think, I swear. I didn't do anything wrong. Antonio, you know I would never..."

"I don't know anything!" Antonio furiously thrust his hands forward, gripping Praveen's arms powerfully.

Praveen felt his arms burn as Antonio's grip got rough. Pain slipped through his entire system as he stared into the eyes of the man he was married to. He was acting like an animal, hurting him. But Praveen didn't care. All he wanted was to explain himself to his husband and let him understand what he was trying to say.

"What is it that I don't understand?" Antonio applied even more pressure, making Praveen feel like his bones were been compressed. "What don't I fucking understand? Is it the fact that you were fucking Santiago behind everyone's back or the fact that you deceived me? Which one?"

"I was framed." Praveen wailed, putting his hands together. "Take a look at me and tell me that you believe me, Antonio. You know that I have always had the interest of this family at the back of my mind. That was why I didn't leave even when you treated me badly."

Antonio stared into Praveen's face but all he saw was the face of a betrayer, a cheater. He could picture Praveen's face as Santiago fucked him and while he rode his cock. With a groan, he furiously let go of Praveen, pushing him away. If not for Santiago, Praveen would have fallen to the floor.

Santiago was really hurt. He could take people insulting him, humiliating him and doing anything they wanted to him. But he couldn't bear to see Praveen in pain. It was really too much for him. He needed to say something.

He took a deep breath. "Antonio, I know that you're angry right now and I understand you. But please," He put his hands together, pleading with him. "...Praveen and I didn't do anything wrong and..."

"Shut the fuck up, son of a bitch!" Antonio snapped, furiously thrusting his hand forward. He punched him right across the face, sending him flying to the floor.

Santiago could feel a sharp pain on his lip and immediately tasted his own blood. His lip had been cut. But he didn't care. He quickly got up and stood still, staring at Antonio with nothing but pain in his eyes.

"Go ahead!" He said, shaking his head. "Hurt me all you want, Antonio. Kill me if that means that you'll be able to hear out Praveen and understand him. He loves you so..."

But Santiago didn't even finish his sentence as Antonio gave him another punch that sent him back to the floor. This time his nose was bleeding and he didn't even bother rubbing it off. He quickly got up and just stood still.

Antonio got so mad that he felt like killing the guy, he furiously raised his fist but before he could do anything, Praveen quickly came in front of Santiago, shielding him from Antonio. Antonio felt something possess him right there. He wanted to go ahead and throw the punch but when he saw Praveen's face, he couldn't do it. He just stared at him, breathing harshly with more tears forming in his eyes.

"Please, don't hurt him." Praveen said softly, putting his hands together. "He's innocent. Santiago and I have never slept together not to talk about a kiss. What you saw is just a frame up to..."

"You think I am stupid?"

"I am telling the truth." Praveen said with tears following. "I have never ever slept with another man. You know what I am telling you is the truth. Before that night..." He said, crying even more. "...I was a virgin until that night, Antonio. You know I am telling the truth because you're the first man that I have ever slept with."

Antonio clenched his fists, feeling his jaws shake. "I don't know anything because that was also probably one of your plans to lure me into your trap so that you can get my wealth."

"No!" Praveen cried at the top of his voice, putting his hands together. "Please, believe me. I swear in the name of God,"

"Really?" Emma barked, getting closer to the two. "You are even more despicable than I thought. Using the name of God in vain. How dare you? Did you think you were gonna get away with this? We're not stupid, Praveen. They don't call us the mighty family for nothing." She snapped her fingers in his face. "You should have done a background check on us before you decided to mess with us. You and your lover will pay for this."

Emma then moved to Santiago. "And you, we welcomed you in our home, we gave you our daughter and we showed you nothing but love and what did you do?"

"Look, aunt..."

"Don't call me that!" She snapped.

"I swear on the graves of my dead parents that we are innocent." Santiago pleaded. "I will not deny that I love Praveen so much and I loved him since the first time I met him but..." He paused and looked at the sobbing guy. It was too much for him. "...I have never, ever thought of having an affair with him or taking him away from Antonio."

"Wow, you just admitted it." Emma chuckled bitterly. "He's not even ashamed to admit it. No matter what you say to me, you've been exposed."

Praveen cried softly, trying to rub his tears. He knew that he was gonna have to make his husband understand somehow. With a sob, Praveen slowly held one of Antonio's hands and brought it to his chest.

"You told me just a few minutes ago that you loved me, Antonio." He cried softly, feeling his head start to pulse. "Please, listen to my heart and tell me, Antonio, do you think I am capable of doing this? Do you think I can betray you and your family like this?"

Antonio felt a really sharp pain hit him. The love that he felt for Praveen was torturing him inside. But he quickly withdrew his hand, leaving Praveen feeling really helpless and lonely. Praveen didn't wanna lose Antonio because he had become really important to him.

"I don't wanna listen to the heart of a cheater." He glowered, his voice getting really harsh. "I don't even wanna hear what you have to say because right now I might just kill you. But maybe what they say is true, the poor are only good for working for the rich, being used."

Praveen felt his heart bleed. He wanted to say something but before he did...

"Granny!" Celine shouted.

Everyone moved their eyes and saw Celine holding granny in her arms. She looked really weak. The whole thing was too much for the old woman's heart to handle. She couldn't hear anymore. Her face was wet with tears and her body was shaking weakly.

Antonio ran to her and held her tightly.

"Granny!" Praveen started rushing to her but just one look from Antonio stopped him.

He stood still, watched as Antonio and the family members rushed granny out of that room while some people took pictures. He felt really vulnerable and he wanted to follow her but he didn't want her to suffer anymore.

"Praveen..."

"I am sorry, Santiago." He sobbed as he raised his eyes to stare into the face of Santiago. He was hurt and had several bruises on his face. "But you need to leave right now."

"Praveen, how can you..."

"The situation will get worse with you being here." He sighed, rubbing his tears. "Please, go."

"He's absolutely right." It was Santiago's brother. "The situation will get worse if both of us stay here. I will take you home."

Santiago didn't wanna leave Praveen alone because he knew that they were gonna hurt him. But maybe Praveen was right. The situation was only gonna get worse with him being there so he needed to leave. He nodded and left with his brother with the nosy media people following him to ask lame questions.

When Praveen remained there, he could feel the eyes of the people looking at him, judging him and insulting him. They were talking among themselves, probably talking among each other how despicable he was. But he just wanted to talk to his family so he rushed out of there.

***

Praveen slowly entered the house, feeling a strange breeze that he hadn't felt before hit him in the face. He felt his heart start to pound deep in his chest... his body felt really cold like he was in a tub of ice... his hands visibly shook as he took a few steps inside. He was looking really messy, his hair untied... a bruise on his face and red eyes. He had rubbed his tears but he couldn't get rid of the fear that he felt as he entered the house. He was really scared because he had no idea what was gonna happen. All he wanted was to explain and for them to understand. He prayed to God to help him.

Entering the house, he found granny sleeping on the chair with a cold towel on her forehead. Katy was seated next to her, looking at her pitifully. Everyone else was in the living room, looking really worried with tears in their eyes. They were all looking really worried and hurt.

Andrea was standing close to Bruce, looking really messy and Bruce was soothing her. Emma was staring at her mother, praying in her heart that nothing happened to her. Antonio was looking really mad, his body shaking and his hands clenched into fists which were visibly shaking. His eyes were blood red and the way his jaws shook really scared Praveen to the core. He had never seen him act like that before.

He started taking a few steps closer to his husband but...

"What do you think you're doing here?" Emma said harshly, quickly rushing to him. "What do you want?"

Praveen shook his head. "I came here so..."

"How dare you even show up here after what you've done?" Emma snapped, blocking his way. "Don't you have any shame left in you?"

Praveen felt like crying but he fought his tears. "Aunt, I just wanna speak to my husband, please." He pleaded, putting his hands together. "I know that he's probably hurt because of what he saw and..."

"Damn right he's hurt, did you expect him to congratulate you? Get away from here right now." She said in a low grating voice. "I don't wanna see your face."

Praveen felt his heart race even more. Emma hated him. Granted! Talking to her wasn't gonna help him in any way. He slowly rubbed his tears, tried to move past her but she gripped his arm and pulled him back.

"Please, I just wanna speak to my husband." He said, shaking his head furiously. "Please!"

Antonio moved his eyes to where Praveen was, clenching his fists even more. He slowly started moving to him, staring at his face, the face that he wanted to punch so badly. But for some reason he couldn't afford to do it. His heart was preventing him from that.

"Who's your husband?" He said in a hoarse voice, folding his arms on his chest. "I don't see Santiago anywhere."

Praveen rushed to him and stood right in front of him. "Antonio, please, I beg you." He couldn't fight his tears anymore. "Please, listen to me. I was framed. They are trying to separate us, please. You know I love you so much, Antonio. Please, believe me, I don't know what...."

"I can't believe this." Antonio chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "Everything I was ready to give up just for you. I thought I could give up my whole life just to be with you. I ignored aunt's warnings because I thought you were innocent."

Praveen shook his head, crying. "I am innocent..."

"I almost gave up on the person that has always loved me truly..." He paused and looked at Bruce, seeing tears in his eyes. "...someone that has always shown me love, someone that I truly love. And for what?" He furiously dropped his hands, making Praveen move backwards in fear. "...for a whore, a cheap slut like you. I am not your husband and I will never be. All this was a big mistake."

Praveen shook his head because all that was not true. "Please, believe me I..."

Praveen looked at everyone, seeing Emilia in tears. He knew she was really hurt and because of him. He quickly rushed to her and then put his hands together, crying even more. She was a really good woman and didn't deserve what was happening.

"Mother, believe me, talk to Antonio." He cried, getting closer to her. "You know me and..."

Praveen didn't finish his sentence because something shocking happened, something that wounded even his very soul. At first he thought it was his imagination but then realized that it was all real. It had happened. As he had been talking to Emilia, he felt a really sharp pain on his cheek and he moved his head to the side. He slowly touched his cheek, coming to the realization that Emilia had given him a really dirty slap.

Praveen felt his entire world shatter... his heart broke to tiny bits and he started bleeding, literally... the pain he felt in his heart and soul was from out of this world... his head pulsed for a few seconds as tears started flowing like water. He slowly brought his eyes forward and for a second thought he was in a parallel universe.

Emilia was staring at him and god knows that he had never seen that sullen look on her face. He was really surprised and he failed to believe that that was the same face which had smiled at him just a few hours back.

"Mother..."

"Don't you dare?" Emilia hissed, raising her hand to point her angry finger at him. "Never call me that in your life ever again. I am not your mother."

"I am not your mother." Emilia's voice echoed in his head.

Praveen couldn't move or blink. He just froze, staring at Emilia like she had just grown another head. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. The only thing that was able to move were the tears that flooded his face.

"Even a witch doesn't attack her own home but you..." She spat on the floor. "...you stabbed us right in the back. You're worse than our worst enemies and I am sure your mother must be turning in her grave right now."

Praveen felt a really cold wind blow on his face, freezing his soul. He failed to breath and for a few seconds, he could have sworn his heart stopped beating due to the pain. He couldn't cry... he couldn't even do anything. He was just staring at her without even blinking.

"What did you want to say, huh?" She yelled, getting closer to the boy. She had never been as mad as she was at that time. "That you married into this family because it was your mother's wish? You think I'll believe your lies blindly? What did I tell you?" She angrily gripped Praveen's hand, pulling him closer. "I trusted you even more than I trust my own children. I thought you respected my trust but you showed me no mercy."

Praveen shook his head as soft painful sobs started coming out of him.

"Santiago came to my house almost every day and I used to be happy because... because..." She paused as tears started rushing down her cheeks which she furiously rubbed. "...I thought you were just friends but you were doing something so disgusting right under my nose."

"No..." Praveen wept, shaking his head. He was in agony.

"You were having an affair with him." She growled, yelling in his face. "Praveen you have betrayed me, my trust and my husband's last wish. I let you stay in my house, I took very good care of you and I loved you even more than my own children because you were my husband's last wish, his last memory for me." She cried in pain, letting go of his hand.

"But no..." She furiously rubbed her tears. "...you're the reason for our pain in this house, our grief and agony. You're a bad omen!"

Praveen's eyes widened as harsh gasps escaped his mouth. He quickly moved his hands up, covering his mouth. His pain kept on increasing with each word that Emilia spoke. He was being wounded and he could feel his chest tightening.

"Please, mother, believe me..." His voice was really low and weak. "...I didn't do anything."

"Enough!" She gestured angrily, clenching her teeth. "You didn't show us any mercy. I don't ever want to see your face again."

With those words, she furiously turned and went away from him crying. Praveen watched as she went and couldn't help but cry even more. He would have taken anyone telling him what Emilia had just told him but coming from her, it was the most painful thing ever.

He moved his eyes and rushed to Celine, holding her hands. He was starting to act like he was going insane. He was developing a terrible headache that made him feel like he was about to pass out. His sobs were uncontrollable and his eyes were already swollen.

"Celine!" He cried at the top of his voice. "Please... believe me.... I..." He said in between sobs. "...I am innocent."

"Praveen, I am sorry..." Celine moved her hand and caressed his cheeks, feeling like her heart was pierced. She loved Praveen like her own brother and seeing him in that state was too much for her. "I know, darling that..."

"Amazing!" Andrea chuckled bitterly and then clapped furiously. "Despite everything that has happened, you're still saying sorry to him and you can't even see past his mistakes."

Praveen moved his head and just stared at Andrea who looked like a villain in a ghost movie. She was looking furiously though with tears in her eyes.

"And you..." She pointed. "I was right about you this entire time. I would have taken it if you had done this to me alone but this also involves my brother. I am not going to remain quiet and sad for a man that didn't deserve me." She seethed, breathing harshly. "I am not going to cry either because God saved me from being destroyed.

I should have known this from the very first time. First the alliance failed and then suddenly you brought him to me. I never wanted to marry that bastard but for my mom and my granny's happiness, I agreed to get married. Had I known that they were gonna be hurt like this, I would have refused. You know what..." She furiously removed her diamond ring and threw it right at Praveen. "...that belongs to you. And listen to me," She warned in a tone that scared Praveen to the core. "I don't like anyone messing with my brother because I love him so much and I can kill just for him." She sounded dangerous.