Destined Hearts Ch. 12

Story Info
Will Prantonio's love get the happy ending they deserve?
22.7k words
3.72
4.7k
7

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Destined Hearts Ch. 12

Final pieces, they are always so emotional for me and this one wasn't an exception because it hit me really hard as it had become so attached to me, all the characters. I really hope you guys will enjoy it and are eager to read it as well. Don't forget to drop your comments and rates at the end. I really love you and it was really great having you on this wonderful journey.

Praveen is a starry eyed young groom whose marriage to Antonio, a rich, classy, elegant and famous young man brought more than he bargained for. Will this fairytale finally have its deserved happily ever after?

Feel the passion...

***

The whole room was lit up, not by light but by wonderful decorations that made the entire house glitter. Beautiful golden and silver decors were placed almost everywhere.... Colorful gold splattered balloons hang on the door way and in every corner and also on the chandeliers.

A huge banner in front with golden words, 'Congratulations to Andrea and Santiago on your engagement' hang there, literally reminding anyone in there that forgot what they were doing there in the first place. Funny!

Brightly colored lights were moving around in circles, giving that delicious party drive which always seemed to drive people nuts. Everything from beautiful, expensive designer's curtains, nets and every cloth there was so classy and almost from out of this world. It was really wonderful, gorgeous, and beautiful, name it.

There was a stage in front that had been made with beautiful decorations surrounding it on which two pure silver chairs were placed with all the other items that were needed for that particular event.

People from all walks of life, the rich, the famous, models, musicians, businessmen, name it were all in attendance, dressed in the most beautiful attires that they could put their hands on. Everyone seemed to be classy, elegant and really rich. The party itself screamed grand because of the people and all the decorations. Also people from different media houses, fashion houses and newspaper and magazines were in attendance with their cameras ready, capturing every moment and interviewing anyone that was ready to be interviewed.

It was Andrea's engagement party, a really classy and gorgeous party that got everyone talking in the city. It was being held in their own party room at their house. Some youtube and TV channels were showing the party live, after all, she was the daughter of a really important family in the city and also the sister of a really famous, sexy musician, Antonio Gonzalez. It was the least they could do. It was being viewed by billions on you tube and also on social media.

They'd hired the best events management company for everything and also celebrity entertainers. Everyone knew that it was going to be the engagement party of the year. Santiago's and Andrea's admirers were also there to witness the engagement for themselves to finally say goodbye to the two souls being single because in a few weeks, it was gonna be the wedding.

And here was Antonio, standing elegantly and stylish, posing for some pictures with his friend, Ethan, both with smiles on their faces. Antonio was dressed in a really expensive, imported black designer's suit with a green shirt inside and pitch black shoes. His hair was made into textured falling quaff, making him extra sexy and his beards made in sexy chin strap style. Everyone that saw him were completely in dream world.

Ethan on the other hand was wearing a black designer's trouser, blue shirt and white blazer and black and white shoes. He was looking sexy with his hair made into a textured pompadour and that smile which made women and men crazy.

Granny, Grandma Katy, Emilia and Emma too were looking amazing in blue, green, red and yellow designer dresses respectively with Emilia and Emma killing it with really high heels. They were looking amazing, Emma with her hair in a simple and elegant twisted topknot and Emilia with silky semi-high bun with puffy top. They were also wearing expensive jewelry that graced them. Eduardo too was amazing in a grey imported, sexy, designer's suit that fitted him like a god with a green shirt inside and gray shoes. His hair was made into disconnected undercuts and his beards were trimmed short. Everyone was looking perfect.

Santiago on the other hand was the man of the night and he was looking the best. He was putting on a blood red designer's suit which had a sparkle touch, red designer's shoes with a white designer's shirt inside. His hair was made in Ivy League style which revealed his sexy face with well-trimmed beards. One of his hands was in the pocket as he talked to some of his friends and fans with nosy media people taking photos of him.

"Who'd have known that this day would come so soon?" Ethan asked, smiling at the cameras.

"I did." Antonio's eyes were fixed on the cameras, doing his best to smile. "Andrea is a really beautiful lady and sooner or later, I knew some guy was gonna sweep her off her feet. I am gonna miss her, really much."

"It's not like she's getting married just yet." Ethan chuckled happily, doing his best to smile. "You two still have a lot of time together. Thank you!" He said to the cameramen as he took his friend away. "But there's something I have been dying to ask you?"

"What?" Antonio was now staring at his friend.

"You've been acting weird since you came back from getting Grandma Katy." He didn't need to beat about the bush. "Is everything, okay? I noticed this even when we were at the meeting. You seemed really disturbed but I couldn't talk to you because of..."

Antonio patted on his friend's shoulder, smiling sheepishly. "I am okay."

"Can you lie to my face like that?" Ethan frowned, raising his eyebrow. "Tell me what's going. I am really worried because you haven't been yourself."

Antonio sighed, biting his lip. Ethan was right. There was a lot that was going on in his life that he had failed to understand. First of all, since that night with Praveen, his life hadn't been the same and with what Praveen had told him, he was just more confused. He had refused Bruce from getting close to him and had wanted several times to confess to Praveen what he had been feeling lately but didn't have the courage to tell him.

"I have been wanting to say something to Praveen for a long time, now bro." He said, losing the smile on his face. "Each time I face him, I lose my courage and end up being speechless."

Ethan was confused and that frown on his face wasn't enough to express how confused he was. He was looking at Antonio weirdly, trying to get some sense out of what he had said.

"What's that you've been..."

"This night isn't only special for Andrea, bro." He said, now smiling when he thought about the mind blowing kiss he had shared with Praveen that night. He was blushing and it left Ethan stunned. "It is also special for Praveen and I. I am gonna have the courage to confess what I feel deep inside. I will tell him right in front of everyone what I have been keeping in my heart."

By that time, Ethan's eyes were so wide that he thought they were gonna pop out of his sockets. He slowly used his fingers to clean his ears so that he could hear what his friend had just said.

"Bro, did you just use Praveen and feelings in the same sentence?" He asked in awe, shaking his head. "Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor?"

Antonio lost the smile on his face, slowly hitting his friend's arm. "You know what, Ethan, you're talking too much. I'll tell you everything, okay? Just trust me."

"I trust you."

Antonio nodded and then opened his mouth to speak but before any word came out of his mouth, the lights got dim and suddenly, everyone started clapping and cheering. Antonio quickly turned to see what was going on and his eyes just met a dashing view on the staircase, where the spotlight was focused.

It was Andrea coming down the stairs with a brilliant smile on her face. She had a beautiful, long, sky blue designer's princess gown which sparkled like diamonds on, which she was holding with silver high heels on her feet with a golden tiara on her head that sparkled too. Her hair was made into waterfall braids that made her face look really beautiful and she was glowing with beautiful blue makeup. Her face had the most beautiful smile Antonio had ever seen on her and the diamond jewelries on her couldn't even compare to her beauty.

Antonio felt tears forming in his eyes and he felt like rushing there but not to his sister... but the boy beside her who was holding her, guiding her down the staircase, Praveen. Shit! Antonio had never seen anyone as beautiful as Praveen, or he hadn't bothered to notice back then. Seeing Praveen, Antonio's heart started racing as his hormones started preying on him.

Praveen was wearing a sexy pink designer's shirt that was half way buttoned, revealing his sexy chest and a white designer's skinny jean that fit him perfectly, revealing his curvaceous body that made Antonio gulp as he felt hot suddenly, with white shoes on his feet. His hair was made into a braided ponytail, revealing his hairless, smooth and sexy face that sent Antonio to worlds beyond. He was putting on his spectacles but was looking beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, wonderful, every word that Antonio could remember. He couldn't get his eyes off his husband because he was yummy.

Seeing Praveen coming down gracefully together with Andrea, Antonio had no idea where he got the courage from but right there, he knew he was gonna make that night special for Praveen. He was gonna tell him something he should have told him already. He had something special planned for Praveen right in front of everyone.

The other side, Celine was holding Andrea and she was wearing a black designer's dress, green high heels and her hair was curled which made her look beautiful. Behind was Bruce with a black designer's suit, black shoes and white shirt. He had to look gorgeous for Andrea and of course, for Antonio. His hair was combed backwards, revealing his gorgeous face and lovely smile.

The four people were now the attention of everyone there. When they came downstairs, media people surrounded Andrea as she posed for photos, doing her best to smile. She was just excited that night and she knew it was gonna get better.

Praveen stood at a distance, watching with a smile as media people surrounded Andrea and Bruce to take pictures. He was really happy for Andrea although she didn't deserve it. But most especially, he was happy for his friend that deserved happiness. Praveen and Antonio's wedding wasn't even that grand. It had been just a small ceremony, a traditional wedding and they didn't even have an engagement party. But he never minded since he was never into classy things.

"You look really beautiful." Praveen heard a voice that got out of his thoughts.

He turned slowly to find the most beautiful eyes, staring into his and a beautiful smile that melted his soul. He couldn't help but chuckle, staring at the guy like he hadn't expected to see him.

"Santiago, you..." He paused, pointing towards Andrea.

"Why?" Santiago opened his arms, moving closer to Praveen. "Didn't you expect to see me here?"

"No!" He shook his head, now staring at Santiago from head to toe. "I was expecting you to be with Andrea. I am just surprised that you're here."

"Really?" Santiago winked, making Praveen smile brightly. "And you didn't answer me when I said you looked beautiful, really beautiful." He was getting closer and closer as he spoke. "You're really beautiful, Praveen."

Praveen blushed, slightly closing his eyes. He had no idea why his heart was racing like that. "Thank you and I..." He pointed at the man. "...I have no words to tell you how you look tonight. You're amazing and tonight's your night. Now go and..."

"Are you chasing me?" Santiago chuckled, folding his arms on his chest.

"No, I mean yes," Praveen nodded. "I am sure Andrea is waiting for you."

Andrea, Santiago thought as he took a sigh of relief. "I know but she's probably busy with the photoshoots so..." He shrugged, shaking his head. "...while she's at that, I thought I could spend some time with you. The night is gonna get busy and I probably won't get any time to spend with you due to everything that has to happen and the photos after."

"Relax!" Praveen chuckled, gesturing with his hands. "I am not going anywhere."

"Well, it's my night and you're gonna grant all my wishes." Santiago said, his face suddenly getting stern.

"What?" Praveen gasped. "Is that an order, your highness?" But Santiago was just staring at him without saying anything. "Fine!" He raised his hands, surrendering. "I will grant all your wishes, but just tonight and on your wedding day."

"Good!" Santiago rubbed his hands together, his face getting bright with a smile like he'd just won an award. "For starters," He held Praveen's hand, holding it tightly. "Why don't you come with me?"

"Where?"

"You'll find out!"

The two men left happily, hand in hand though Praveen had no idea where the crazy guy was taking him. That was supposed to be one of his happiest days for fuck's sake.

*

"Excuse me!" Andrea said, getting ahold of her dress while smiling at the cameramen.

She started rushing to her family that was standing a distance away from her. She hugged her brother tightly, feeling really emotional. Her brother was looking really lovely and she was just so happy to see him.

"You look really handsome, Antonio!" She literally screamed, pulling away from him. "I am so happy seeing you." Then they just held hands. "It feels like I haven't seen you in a really long time." By this time, tears were already forming in her eyes.

"You look really beautiful too, just like a princess..." He held her chin, smiling brightly at her. "But you're gonna ruin your makeup if a tear goes down those cheeks, baby. Right now, I want you to know that I am the happiest person in this entire room seeing my Andrea ready to take another step in her life. It almost feels like you're going away this very night."

Andrea chuckled, fighting her tears. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, sweetie." He then leaned forward and kissed her forehead and both cheeks before giving her a final hug. "Now promise me you'll be really happy."

"I promise."

Emilia quickly rubbed off tears of mirth as she didn't wanna ruin her makeup. Seeing her two bundles of joy so emotional was just too much for her. She remembered the time when she and her late husband, may his soul rest in peace, had their engagement party. She was just as emotional as her daughter.

Emilia hugged her daughter, tears forming again. "You have no idea how happy I am to be part of this day." She said in a cheerful but somehow sad tone. "No mother wouldn't dream of such a day for her daughter. I just wish your father was here."

"I know..." She sniveled. "I miss him so much."

Andrea hugged both her grandmothers, touching their feet for their blessings. They both blessed her and kissed her as well. She hugged her brother and then her aunt, Emma last. She hugged her really tight and Emma even shed some tears.

"May no one cast an evil eye on you, my love?" Emma said as she broke the hug. "May you always be happy, sweetie."

"Thanks!" Andrea chuckled.

Andrea started talking to her family while Antonio's eyes scanned the entire room, dying to take a glimpse of the sweet boy that had somehow done things to him that no one had ever done to him and all that in just a week. As he was busy scanning, his eyes landed on Bruce that had those lustful evil eyes and a smile that would have made him horny instantly but for some reason, he didn't feel that lust anymore.

"Hi, Antonio!" Bruce blushed, biting his lips. "I just bought this suit for Andrea's engagement and I hope that you like it."

"Yeah," He ripped his gaze from the guy, chuckling sheepishly while scanning for Praveen. But he was nowhere to be seen. "It's really nice and thanks but..." He gestured. "I gotta go."

He started going away but was pulled back by Grandma Katy. "And where do you think you're going?" She asked, gesturing with her eyes while folding her arms on her chest.

"Err.... Granny, you look lovely." He gulped, chuckling like a kid. "...I was just thinking of greeting a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a long time."

"Really?" She somehow knew he was lying. "Why does that sound like a lie? You're looking for Praveen, the love of your life, aren't you?"

Bruce rolled his eyes, folding his arms angrily. "Stupid old bitch!" He said under his breath.

"What?" Antonio chuckled nervously. "No, I..."

"Stop denying!" She hit him playfully and then laughed harder, joined by other members of the family including Andrea. The Gonzalez were truly having fun. "Anyway, speaking of love..." She moved her gaze to Andrea. "Where's that handsome husband of yours. I haven't seen him?"

Andrea smiled, shaking her head. "I saw him when we were coming down the stairs but now..."

Before Andrea could finish her sentence, the lights suddenly went off and it became really dark. Everyone looked around to see what was wrong, confused because that had never happened before and not on such a day. It was a really important day for the Gonzalez because a daughter was getting engaged.

"Antonio!" Emilia was worried.

"I'll go and check what's wrong."

He was about to go when suddenly, the lights turned back on but really dim. Then out of the blue, Camilla's "Havana" started playing followed by cheers. Everyone moved their eyes to the front or rather the dance floor.

"Well, there's your groom..." Celine pointed, followed by a laugh.

Everyone was shocked to see Santiago in front with about 6 celebrity dancers, both male and female. The spotlight had shone on them, making everything visible. But the shocking thing was Santiago was not alone. He was holding Praveen's hand, looking into his eyes like he wanted to be one with him. It was really sexy that it got everyone's attention, including the cameramen.

Praveen on the other hand was really surprised, shy because he hadn't expected Santiago to do that. He tore his eyes away from Santiago, scanning the whole place and found that everyone had their eyes on them.

"Havana oh na-na," Camila's voice played. "Half of my heart is in Havana oh na-na,"

He looked at the celebrity dancers and the guys had already started dancing beautifully to the song and maybe they were the ones that people were cheering.

"Santiago, I..."

Too late, Santiago was already starting to move his waist to the song. God! Praveen had never seen Santiago dance before and it was a big surprise. The guy had some skill in him, judging by the way he was moving with the music. He was wearing a suit for God's sake but one could already tell that the guy was a pro.

'He didn't walk up with that how you doing,

When he came in the room,

He said there's a lot of girls I can do with,

But I can't without you,"

Praveen smiled faintly and tried to move away from the stage but Santiago pulled him back, wrapping his arms tightly around his waist. Praveen tried to move again but the guy spun him around and then they were back to the same position, looking into each other's eyes.

"Santiago!" Praveen breathed, feeling his heart start to race.

"Don't be afraid." Santiago's eyes were still on Praveen's face. "I am here."

He finally let him go and they were now staring at each other with Praveen thinking of what he was gonna do next. He looked at the dancers and they were doing a really good job by going with the flow. He hadn't expected Santiago to bring him for a dance. He wanted to run away from there. He wanted to just go but then.... he remembered that it was a very special day for his friend plus he had promised to grant him every wish. It was his wish that Praveen danced so, Praveen was gonna dance.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers