All Comments on 'Destined to be a Mother'

by Obe189

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
TayaSerenceTayaSerenceover 6 years ago
So Hot

I really enjoyed this story, mostly because I have sexist views on what men and woman should do, call me old fashioned, but also because this is one of my dreams. A housewife is the ideal life for me and that's part of why these stories really turn me on, especially when men are dominate and women get put into their place, and even more so when it's done by a man the woman's in a relationship with. I don't care if people disagree with me, that's just how I feel. You did a swell job on this story, and it particularly fits my taste which is hard to find, so thank you very much for writing and I look forward for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
logic?

I didn't get past the first paragraph.

Tell me what university gives a basketball scholarship to a 5'3" player? A school for midgets?

Change "basketball" to "gymnastics" and your story might make a little more sense.

WittonWittonover 6 years ago
Plan B

The author is ignorant (Plan B anyone?) and misogynistic - this allows him to write a character who is a caricature of a real feminist. They - the author and his character - are too stupid to exist except on Literotica

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years ago
Yeah no

I agree with previous comments, if she didn't want to be pregnant she didn't have to be so it throws the whole thing off. Kidnap her, hold her hostage so she can't get a morning after pill or an abortion than sure that might work. This though was all wonky from the get go. But hey, different strokes for different folks because the comment before me loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A sixty five year old man

Raising twins with a wide who hates him and thinks he's a piece of shit for running her life. Yeah, that's going to end well for everyone. Probably right about the minute she realizes she can divorce him and take him for everything he has .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what

write your next story about her games cause they must be pretty insane for them to give a 5'3 girl a basketball scholarship

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Readers are too funny

Ease up folks this is fantasy ! No reason she couldn't have her a basketball scholarship. This is a bondage fantasy..enjoy that this was a great story.just enough

Kinky to give it some backbone.. love thus writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It seems like the rest of the comments pretty much cover everything so I'll just sum up:

You're an idiot.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
Men (and children) need feminists like bicycles need fish!

It is so NICE to see otherwise dreadful feminists and modern women being put in their place! What is so horrid about a woman being a wife, mother, and homemaker? Married and cared for by a patient and considerate husband is a FAR better deal then most women can ever hope for with a silly career, isn't it?

Maybe that man knew something that she didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ironic: people lecturing on feminism on a fantasy story listed under *non-consent/reluctance*

I am sure many readers of literotica are genuinely feminist AF in their real life, and some are not. But give the author a break, it is a *non-consent story*, what did you expect, a gender studies lecture?

Also Division 1 Wake Forest happily gave 5'3" Mugsey Bogues a scholarship and starting spot in MEN'S basketball. He was also a first round NBA draft pick and played for a decade. If the girl could playwell enough, she would get an offer. That said make her 6'0" and the readers would be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haha.

And then, years later she plans his death; kills him and is left drinking wine with all of his cash.

But completely serious, people it's a STORY. It's a FETISH. CHILL. It's not reality, because if it was this dude would be lacking a dick. Literally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

I absolutely loved this story! Omg! Growing up and in my 20’s I’ve always wanted to do what I wanted to. Focus on my career I planned on finishing my. Degree and traveling or moving out to California and becoming an actress. Didn’t happen! In My 20s i had my first son with a man I wasn’t in a good relationship with and ended up breaking up when I was just four months along. I was a single mom who lived with her parents even though I worked full time I still couldn’t afford to have a place of my own. So I had to live with my parents for a few years. I started dating a younger Guy and after a few months into our relationship I ended up getting pregnant again! He proposed quickly after and we ended up getting our own place etc. So now I’m a mom of two boys whom I love more than life itself. I honestly wish that that my now husband made enough money for me to stay home with the kids and just cook and clean and serve him! I feel I don’t do enough for him because I work full time as well and I obviously tend to the kids more. I never would have wanted anything like that until I lived life as a mom and later on a wife.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999about 6 years ago
Woman Rediscovers her Natural Womanhood.

It is so NICE to read a story where a normal woman rediscovers her womanhood, discovers a man who loves her, and accepts her life from then onward, with any feminist malarkey going straight into the crapper where it belonged.

HAPPY DAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If you aren't going to fix the story

Stop fucking resubmitting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is a lifestyle nonconsent story

"What is so horrid about a woman being a wife, mother, and homemaker? Married and cared for by a patient and considerate husband is a FAR better deal then most women can ever hope for with a silly career, isn't it? "

Nothing is horrid about being a wife, mother, homemaker, except she didn't want it. When I read non consent stories, usually it's more about the sex act and domination and less about ruining someone's life. He's so patient and considerate, I'm sure he only rapes her when he has to. 😂 As a sexual fantasy, this is very spotty. As a lifestyle guide, it's also pretty terrible. I like a good domination, impregnation, etc story, and don't always like them, but this left me unsettled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At some point she could have gotten a knife and killed the rapist.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 1 year ago

Ppl are so harsh about a FICTIONAL STORY 😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous