All Comments on 'Destinee and Destiny Ch. 00'

by arcentine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldmanmooreoldmanmooreabout 5 years ago
Good Start

I am looking forward to your continuing the development of your characters and their story. Please keep on "flushing" out the lives and relationships.

Thank you in advance for your efforts.

ThitabeThitabeabout 5 years ago
Good story so far

I gave you 5 stars because I love the story, but you may want to get an editor or a proof reader for the rest of your chapters as there are a few mistakes where the wrong word is used or an extra word that does not make sense is placed. I notice that happens a lot with authors on here that self edit or self proof read because they are to close to their own story and don't always see the mistakes. The story itself is a good story so far and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters as they are posted. Hopefully you wont take too long in posting the rest of the chapters like some authors do. I added you as a favorite author for now and I am looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Good start. Looking forward to the next chapter. Good character development and story flow. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love It!

The story is great, from what I've seen so far I expect a full blown epic. There were a few errors here and there but as one of other readers has suggested could easily be fixed by getting an editor. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us... really hoping for a slow burn with many chapters to come.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Tried for the second time

But have trouble. When your virginal girlfriend suddenly deepthroats and swallows, it means she is guilty of giving her vcard to some other dorkbreath.

Twice had to stop when they arrive at the uncle's house. Can only guess it was this uncle who punched her card.

At least in my version there was some sex.

arcentinearcentineabout 5 years agoAuthor
Update

Hey guys thanks for your support so far! Still trying to get a hold of an editor but the next two chapters are finished, im just waiting for them to be accepted from pending status.

larry74403larry74403about 5 years ago
Very intriguing.

I look forward to reading more.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
A solid start .

The storyline seems intriguing so far. Clean, crisp writing, with an easy to read, but compelling style. I like it so far.

Just one thing: Brandon is 23, and 6 years older than Kristen. So she’s 17... and 7 months pregnant with her 2nd child. That’s one busy, young girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcentine@arcentine
72 Followers
Hello, my pen name is Arcentine, but I also go by the name of Brandon Sky. I have had some real life stories happen to me in my life that I can't really talk about. I have been writing fantasy since I was ten years old, but I would like to share some of the stories about my si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES