Destinee and Destiny Ch. 01.3-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit -- oh God -- oh fuck." My head instantly went fuzzy as he breathed hot against me, sending shockwaves over my clit and inside my entrance. He repeated the breath several times before gently and slowly beginning to push his tongue into the bottom of my lips. My body suddenly bucked so hard I would've been worried about smashing his nose against me if not for the earthquake that wrecked absolute fucking havoc over my core. I don't remember closing my eyes, but a kaleidoscope of colors rushed over my vision.

His tongue was still wide, slowly running between my lips up to my clit before sucking it into his mouth and using his tongue to dance against it. I screamed at the top of my lungs as another titanic earthquake hit me. My back arched to a seemingly impossible angle and he moved with my hips, never letting his mouth deviate from its wonderful, brutal assault. "Brandon, fuckkkkkkkkk—"

I screamed his name, or attempted to, but my throat was hoarse already as if I had never stopped screaming this entire time. I was lost in another galaxy altogether. I thought I had given myself orgasms before, but if those small quivers were an orgasm, this was brutal, glorious fucking first-degree murder. I tried to beg for him to stop for a moment so I could catch my breath or form a thought or something, but I'm pretty sure I just fucking gurgled at him.

The colors bursting in behind my eyes never relented as earthquake after earthquake hit me until all I saw was black. He really had done exactly what I had wanted so desperately, he actually made me pass the fuck out.

When I came to, I still felt a bit groggy and he was flashing me an adorable grin, his head still buried between the valley of my legs and breathing warmly against me. "Brandon," I tried to plea, but my voice wouldn't work past the fire in my throat.

His grin mirrored the freaking Cheshire Cat as his eyes sparkled. "Sorry, Destinee, I got a little carried away. Fuck you taste good though. Do you want me to stop for a bit?" I felt my droopy eyes open widen as I violently shook my head. I don't fucking care if I just passed out. I don't care if him fucking me killed me at this point. I need to feel him so badly inside me that if he tried to stop, I'm pretty sure I would find a way to pin him down and rape his cock.

I managed to find a tiny, gravelly bit of my voice. "If you don't fuck me, I swear to God I will cut a bitch."

He chuckled and crawled over me, bringing his lips back to mine. I could taste myself on him which was a little weird, but for that performance if he tasted like asshole and wanted to kiss me, I would let him. I actually didn't taste that bad, I don't know what Zach was whining about. Tangy, a little sweet, a little sour, sort of like sweat in a weird kind of way. Not that I could do anything to stop him at this point. My entire body was limp. I didn't even have the strength to wrap my arms around him as he pulled off his jeans and boxers with one hand and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Brandon," I moaned as soon as I felt the heat of his dick press against the folds of my flesh. Between his saliva and my natural lubricating wetness I knew he would have no trouble fitting no matter what size he was. For a brief second, I was afraid though. This was it, the moment I had dreamt of since even before I hit puberty. What if it wasn't as good as I'd imagined? What if he didn't want me after? What if I didn't feel anything, even with him?

All doubts were erased the second his diamond-hard crown pushed through my lips and partly inside. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." My babbling became sing-song and delirious as he pushed a few inches inside forcefully but gently. Lightning shot from my vagina to my brain and back a few times as my entire body went rigid. He made a pained groaning sound and froze, my body convulsing so tight even I felt like it was trying to cut off his circulation.

"Destinee," came the moan of some god-like creature, his lips sucking in one of my nipples fervently as he shoved deeper against my encompassing tunnel. I don't know how deep he was, but I physically felt like I couldn't take anymore, I was so full. Especially as my contractions kept trying to push him out. He groaned into my nipple, and with one final thrust, managed to go deeper than I thought my body even capable of taking.

Colors burst inside my head again as my eyes flittered violently. I thought him eating me out had made me cum hard, but the orgasm that hit me was fucking sensational. I cried, screamed, bucked, begged, I'm not even sure. My entire body convulsed several times and with his mouth still on my nipples, his finger also began to grin my clit. Multiple orgasms hit unnecessarily, given my stupor.

I wasn't on the pill or birth control, I knew how risky the sudden overpoweringly intense craving that swept over me was. There was never a more genuine or earnest plea though. My hoarse croak was barely above a whimper, "Brandon- Brandon- Brandon- I need you to cum inside me. Right now."

As if my words alone, or my nails ripping through the skin on his back, were the trigger, every muscle in his body went stiff against me as he bottomed out and let out the most beautiful man-moan/groan against my breasts. I don't know why I always read about women saying they can feel a man cum inside. I could feel the thickness of his member forcing my contracting walls to spread even further open as it pulsed violently, a beautiful warm sensation washed through me and spilled out from me around his beautiful dick though, almost like heated lube being spread all over. Except instead of warming, it felt wonderfully hot. My throat refused to make any more sounds, and I couldn't help bringing my mouth to his shoulder in my silent scream as I bit down.

I have no idea why the sudden urge swept over me. I just wanted to mark this gorgeous angel that I had been running from for so long. God, I was just plain stupid. He was wincing as I finally pulled off his shoulder, but the wince quickly was replaced by the most awe-struck, loving smile I had ever seen. His lips gently kissed my nose. I wanted to reach out, cup his face lovingly, tell him how much I love him, how long I've been dreaming of this moment. I can't though. I feel all warm and tingly all over my body, I can feel it spread to my lips, and then I'm out like a freaking pilot light.

The most wonderful dream washed over me. I had just been fucked into oblivion by my older brother and he came inside me completely unprotected. There was no guilt, honestly, I couldn't give a fuck less. Instead, I was on cloud-nine. Except, it wasn't a dream. Even in my sleep I just replaying it over and over and over again in my head. I couldn't believe it. There was no fucking way I was ever going to let go of him again. Ever.

Alright readers, this is officially the end of part one. That's it for now for Brandon and Destinee's story. I'm going to let this hang out there for a while to see what kind of feedback I get and make sure it was pretty good. If I get enough requests, I'll start a part two, but for now I'm going to work on publishing my actual fiction novels in the real world. I hope you've enjoyed the ride!

Chapter Eight

(Back to my point of view)

I'd never quite lost myself like I had in the last two hours. Even in the army, when shit hit the fan, my mind went into pure reaction mode, but I was still cognizant aware of not only what I was doing or what needed done next. Currently though, I was lost in the sea that was bliss and my own lust in one.

After the final spurt of cum through what felt like trying to shove my cock through a finger-ring-tight hole, I finally collapsed against Destinee with a groan. Eye of the beholder and all that, I had never seen anything quite so perfect as her in my whole life. I had been with multi-orgasmic girls before, but she was a whole other level. When she passed out, the second time, her vaginal walls finally relaxed their assault against me and had dulled into micro-quakes. I pulled out and managed to find the strength to roll back on my own knees to just gaze in wonder down at the marvel of mystery that was my little sister.

I know I should feel guilty or whatever, but seriously, fuck. I could feel the shit-eating grin on my face even as I sat there panting heavily, trying to regain control of my breathing. The sheets were ruined, so there was no harm in grabbing one of the disheveled corners to wipe away the sweat beading down my forehead and along my back.

Our fluids were still slowly leaking out of her, a pearly white mixed with both her clear wetness and foamy-white cum. It was pooling, running from her pussy, down her taint and along her tiny pinkish-brown rosebud before staining the gray sheets. She was beyond everything I could've imagined in a girl. Everything about her body sung to me, and even with my pure exhaustion, lack of sleep, and marathon two-hour love making session, I could still feel a thrilling pulse trying to reignite life inside my cock for another wonderful ride.

I think I could go again a dozen times or a hundred and still never be tired of her body. I wanted it all, kiss every centimeter of her flesh, suck and flick and nibble of her cute little nipples until they were sore, dip my fingers into her impossibly tight rose before lunging inside it like there was no tomorrow. It took some considerable effort not to. She needed to rest. I'm not sure if it was just a lack of good sex on her end or if I just had that effect on her, but I'd only ever been able to make a girl squirt a handful of times, let alone fucking pass out.

She was as dead as a log on the ground for all intent and purpose, so I slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom without fear of waking her. I quickly returned with a warm, damp washcloth and did a futile attempt of at least cleaning our mutual cum and her fluids from both our groins. She didn't even flinch when the warm roughness passed between her lower lips and over her clit, and for an amused second, I chuckled at the thought that crossed my mind. It almost looked like I killed her with my cock. Hell of a way to go that would be.

After throwing the cloth in her hamper, I found myself feeling a little lost though as rational thought finally returned over my baser male instincts. I had just fucked the shit out of Destinee. I was in love with her, and she with me. As amazing as that felt, it also brought some fairly hefty questions with it as well. Not even just about the stressful, risky nature of getting into a relation with a sibling. There was also the matter of what went down with the FBI.

Honestly, I wasn't sure how much I should or could even tell her. Shit was bad. Like I just accidentally smashed a hive of fire ants and have no clothes on bad. Fuck that, there was a live nuclear bomb in my backseat kinda bad. I lied to Destinee, I had no idea how to tell her the real gravity of it all. I had told her the feds had nothing on me.

Yeah. The fed's vehicle (the one I shot in the hand in Pittsburgh) had a dash cam with footage of my face. Romanov's garage was bugged. My car, the diamonds, the money, the conversation about Demario. They had everything. It had all collapsed after El Chapo and they were out for blood to end it for good. So, I did what any other scared-shitless man would do when faced with imprisonment for life in a federal prison or freedom. I had resisted at first until they threatened Destinee for abetting a wanted criminal. That alone pushed me over the edge of stoicism.

I took the plea deal like a pansy ass bitch. I gave them everything. Our guy in Pittsburgh, every contact's name I knew in Mexico, addresses, phone numbers I could remember, what trucks we used, everything. To the cartel I was viewed as expendable, but as a runner and a fucking great one, I had been privy to a lot. The only water I hadn't dipped my fingers into was the human trafficking.

The cartel had people in high places. People's whose job it was to fish out rats like me. Now they had my name, Destinee's, and our address. They didn't have my family's information, but if they still had people high up, that was only a matter of time. I wasn't safe, my family wasn't safe, and worse I had dragged Destinee into all of it. I promised her I wouldn't run anymore, but if we stayed here, we would both end up dead and our bodies would never be found. They'd kill my family too. Her family for good measure.

They offered us witness protection, but let's be honest. Everyone knows what happens when you squeal and try to hide. It always gets out one way or another, always. I could ask Destinee to run away somewhere with me, buy a villa somewhere far and still have enough to hire protection for our families. Shit, I had just enough to bring them with us if they wanted to come. I'd have to come clean with them though for that to happen. Besides, how could I ask any of them to just uproot their entire lives like that for me?

I did have one way out that I could see, but I didn't like it very much. Destinee would hate it even more. It would devastate my family. They would be safe though. I even knew how to pull it off. It would have to wait until morning no matter what though. Tonight, I could just cuddle up to my soulmate, my love, my little sister. I could find a small harbor in the storm for a little while.

I smiled weakly and laid down beside her, wrapping one arm around her waist and my other under her shoulder below the pillows. She finally stirred softly as I pulled her tight against me, breathing in her scent. It was calming enough to let me eventually drift off into a fitful sleep.

*****

I woke in a cold sweat after a night of feverish nightmares, but the sight of Destinee laying against me, watching me with a loving, satisfied gaze was enough to still my racing heart. I smiled back at her sleepily.

"Morning, sleepyhead," she cooed softly, blushing slightly at being caught watching me sleep.

"Good morning, beautiful. How long have you been up?"

She shrugged, bringing her head to rest on my chest so she could listen to my heartbeat. "A while. I was still trying to wrap my head around everything. I mean, I can still barely believe it. After all this time, after trying to convince myself it was wrong to be in love with you, you're finally here and all mine."

I chuckled softly, running my hands through her gorgeous red hair. She was so beautiful like this. I could feel her contentedness, her satiated and peaceful radiance dripping off of her. It crushed me to have to ruin it. Time was not on our side. "Destinee, we need to talk."

She nodded, her fingers starting to lazily trace circles along my stomach. "I know... Last night. I don't know why I've been so afraid and felt so guilty. Everything was perfect. Nobody has ever been able to make me feel so beautiful or so loved and desired like you can with just a simple touch. I can understand if you're having second thoughts though. It's- it's a lot to take in. I've been fantasizing about this since before puberty though, so I guess it's easier for me."

I stared at the top of her head in confusion until I realized she wasn't as easily in my head as I was in hers most of the time. I nudged her shoulder and she flopped around to look up at me with a terrified grimace. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her as sweetly as I could until she finally began to relax. I pulled away and she beamed up at me.

"For as long as I live I could never, ever regret making love to you. You are everything I could ever want in a girl and more. You're beautiful, adorable, sexy as hell, funny, abrasive, sarcastic and I love every part of you inside and out. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Believe you me, of that I have no doubt whatsoever."

With a girlish squeal of enthusiasm, she pounced on me, showering my face with tiny kisses before kissing me passionately. The intensity of that kiss and her feelings behind it, bathed me for a glorious long few moments, but I eventually had to pull away. "Wait, Destinee, there's more. I need to tell you what happened with the FBI."

She pulled off me reluctantly so I could sit up. I took her hand as I gathered the courage for what needed to be said. She spoke first though. "Wait. Brandon. I love you. I don't know how this'll work, but I know we can do it. I agree, I want to spend the rest of my life with you at my side. Or inside. Whichever." We both chuckled softly. I knew the gravity of her words, but she was trying to make light to diffuse my tension.

"Des, the FBI had dirt on me in a major way. They threatened you too, so I took a plea. I gave them everything. I had no choice. The cartel won't take it lightly, they have people high up. We're in danger, like serious danger. They know where you live. We need to get as far away from here as possible, and soon. That's not it though, they know my name now. It'll put my family in danger too. Possibly yours."

She was quiet for a long few moments, but strangely she didn't look horrified or shock like I expected. A soft smile overtook me briefly as I realized I hadn't given her enough credit. She had always been smart, she probably figured it out as soon as I was released.

She still managed to blow my mind though, and if I could fall any more in love with her I would've. "Okay." That was it. She nodded with a fierce determination. She could've cried, screamed, freaked out, instead she just simply chose to trust me. It spoke volumes more than words ever could. "What do we do?"

Feeling more than a little relieved, I paused to kiss her forehead. "Thank God you're smart and beautiful. I had a couple ideas, but none work. If we run, it leaves our families in danger if they try to fish us out. We could try to convince them to run with us, but a life looking over your shoulder is no way to live. We need to do something that would make them completely safe."

She studied my face for a long moment, trying to gauge what I was leading to. She surprised me yet again at being able to read me like I could read her. Unsurprisingly, she didn't take it well. Getting angry, she slugged my arm. "No! You can't do that to your poor mother! BJ deserves better than that, especially after what happened with Alec."

I nodded soberly, "I know, but I can't think of any other way. I'm open to suggestions."

The air turned into a solemn, pregnant silence for a while before she shook her head. "No, absolutely not. We could just tell them and let them choose for themselves."

"That won't work. It wouldn't be convincing enough, and they could be tortured for information or worse. We need something good enough that if we run, they're safe and nobody will look for me anymore."

"I need time to think, I'm going to get a shower."

I nodded understandingly, "I'd join you, but I need to start packing stuff. What happened with my bag?"

She gestured over to the closet, "your money is in the totes. The rest of your stuff is still in your duffel in your room. When I get out, I'll start packing stuff."

I nodded, catching her hand before she left the room. Her eyes were determined as she glanced back, but still a little afraid. "If this is going to work, it needs to be convincing. I know the 'how's' already, but I need to go do some questionable stuff for about an hour. Are you going to be alright here?" She nodded with a quick peck and disappeared.

I sighed heavily once she was out of sight and started gathering a few thousand bucks. Thank god she didn't ask, she really wouldn't like it. I needed a gun first and foremost, this was PA, it shouldn't be that hard to find someone shady. Then I needed to go to the hospital and 'borrow' a lab coat. I knew my blood type already, so I'd probably need a few bags of A-negative to make this work. The rest of it we could figure out later, but that would all be the easy part. For now, I had enough to focus on. After all, faking your own death had to be a bitch of a task.