Destinee and Destiny Ch. 01.3-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the third brutal thrust, she reached back to dig her fingers into my ass, her nails trying to break skin as she forced me to a temporary halt. Her body quaked and bucked against me, but she was completely pinned, and she let out a silent scream. I could feel her vaginal walls desperately try to pinch and clench to push me out, a torrent of fluid trying to escape around the girth of my cock. Her body's attempt at squirting was partially successful as she let out a satisfying sob of ecstasy and her back arched to a dangerous level.

She had barely begun to relax before her grip slipped enough that I could resuming hammering her with everything I had. I was quickly losing stamina in my legs trying to keep her bucking from pushing me out of her, but having just cum from her angelic blowjob, I wasn't even close to blowing again yet. I had a moment of inspiration driven by a desire that morning though.

I eased up on my brutal thrusts and switched to a slow and steady deep thrust, bringing my finger up to my mouth to wet it. "God, I love you so much Destinee. You are so fucking perfect. I'm going to try something, okay?"

She flashed me a weak nod, before glancing back at me, flushed and beyond euphoric. "I love you too, baby. You can do whatever the fuck you want to me at this point. Oh my god."

Despite her permission, she flinched as soon as my wettened finger began to softly circle her rosebud. "Relax, I won't ever do anything to hurt you." She didn't respond, but the muscles in her ass stopped clenching as severely as I began to press softly while circling. Each time I pushed a little harder against her pucker, I matched it with a powerful thrust to distract her. She began moaning and cooing softly, and I eventually penetrated her ass with the tip of my finger just as I pushed her into another powerful orgasm.

She screamed against the chair to mute herself, her vaginal walls crushing down against me as her anus equally clenched against my finger. The first penetration is the hardest, so I was now free to start moving the length of my finger in and out up to the knuckle as I picked up the speed of my thrusts. Every time I would thrust my finger deep, I could feel it through the thin wall slightly against my shaft and it was finally drawing me close to a mind-blowing orgasm of my own.

"Destinee, I'm close. Where?" I started hammering her pussy again, and her head lolled side to side a little as she struggled to find her voice.

"Fuck, yeah, baby," she hit her second wind and began riding back against my finger and dick as best as she could while being pinned. "Last night was too risky. God, I want you to come inside me, but we can't do that again."

I leaned down to kiss her sweat-leaden back, "do you trust me?"

She giggled almost deliriously, "in theory." I pulled my finger and cock out in unison, easily flipping her limp body so she was facing me this time with her ass just on the edge of the seat. She gazed up at me in ecstasy as I quickly dipped my cock back inside her with a vengeance, bringing my finger to start slowly stroking her clit.

"I'm going to cum in your ass. I'll make sure it doesn't hurt, but you need to trust me and not clench up, alright?" She chewed on her bottom lip but nodded. I pushed my thumb inside her and started fingering her quickly, using my other fingers to rub between her lips and against her clit with every movement. I slid my juice-soaked cock to her pucker, studying her face carefully. She was definitely nervous, but my attention to her clit and pussy was beginning to distract her again.

Once she was relaxed, I began to push firmly against her asshole, beginning to finger her with my thumb violently, curving it upwards to hit her g-spot. She orgasmed instantly, driving any semblance of thoughts from her mind as my thick crown penetrated her definitely virgin ass. She groaned loudly from her orgasm and I popped inside with fair ease, pausing to let her calm down and adjust.

"Oh my God, you're actually in my ass. Holy fuck. Don't move. It feels fucking weird."

I smiled down at her and carefully leaned forward to kiss her. "Are you alright?" She chewed her lower lip and nodded, but her gaze was fixed on my cock. From how she was scrunched up in the seat, she could almost see me penetrating her ass, and she looked absolutely amazed.

"I'm fine. I'm- Oh- OH!" Her eyes glazed slightly as I returned to my assault on her clit and started pushing deeper inside her ass. She was so tight that it almost was painfully restricting my cock, but she clearly wasn't in pain as she orgasmed again, just smaller this time. "Oh fuck, Brandon. Do it, please, please baby. Please. Please cum inside my ass. God it's so tight. God baby. Please." She literally started begging, her voice raising pitch into an almost sing-song glee.

I tested with a few more thrusts, pulling out to just the top of my shaft and then slowly thrusting until I bottomed out. She was showing no sign of pain, so I started picking up the pace and relented on her clit. She looked absolutely fascinated when I finally started focusing on just fucking her ass and began switching to long, hard and deep strokes. She still hadn't stopped begging, and when her beautiful gaze finally met mine pleadingly it finally pushed me over the edge.

"Destinee, I'm gonna cum. Fuck you feel so amazing. You're so breath-takingly beautiful, baby doll." Her eyes went wide, and she let out a whimpering squeal as I finally starting hammering into her clenching, airtight asshole with abandon. Each deep thrust started to make a bit of a squelching noise with the torrent of her juices flowing around our coupling. I growled in my throat as I bottomed out in her ass, her squeal getting higher and higher as she squirted and convulsed in waves. I actually shook with the power of my second release, feeling every glorious flinch and rupture as I spurted everything that I had left into her.

Her body convulsed one final time before going limp, and I sank to my knees as my legs gave out, pulling out of her with a beautiful squelching sound. Her pucker was gaping a bit, and a torrent of my cum escaped behind my limp exit, intermixing with the female cum and her juice already torrenting down her legs and onto the seat. I would've felt bad for ruining the leather, but I was too ecstatic. "God, that felt so good," I panted heavily, kissing her ankle that dropped onto my shoulder. She nodded, but her eyes were closed with euphoric, post-orgasmic bliss. Her face was flushed and glowing. She looked as completely satisfied as I felt.

"You win. You can fuck me whenever, wherever and however you want." I barked in laughter and slid her off the seat into my lap on the floor so I could wrap my arms around her. She weakly melted against my broad chest, her entire body flailing with each of her heavy pants. "I am so yours. Forever. Italy, anywhere. I only wish we did this sooner, so I could've avoided years of meaningless sex with dirtbags trying to find 'the one'." I kissed her ear and combed my fingers through some of her matted, sweat soaked hair. She melted even more into that caress. I'd never met a girl who didn't love a man running his fingers through her hair after all.

We laid there together, wrapped in one another until sleep took us for a while. Eventually we woke and cleaned up as best as we were able, although seeing her ravishing form getting covered in clothing once again once almost a crime against humanity. Okay, maybe not, but it fucking should be. Once we were at the villa, I was convincing her to never wear clothes again.

We settled into her previous clear chair since mine was ruined now, even after an hour of furious scrubbing, with her nestled against me on my lap. We talked and talked, all of the earlier fear and tension a distant memory after making love so fiercely and so wonderfully. I didn't know what the future would hold for us, neither of us did, but it didn't look so scary now. I had Destinee and she had me. That would be enough for me for the rest of my life no matter what the horizon offered or threatened.

This was my destiny. This was my Destinee. "Forever and always," I breathed into her hair, wrapping my arms tightly around her slender waist.

She melted into my chest with a soft nod. "Forever and always."