All Comments on 'Destinies Unknown'

by WintersCaress

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Breathtaking

Simply the best story I have had the distinct pleasure of reading. I do not have the words to adequately express the feelings that I have toward this masterpiece of creative and imaginative writing. It is a very rare story that makes me feel the thoughts, concerns, and pain of the main character. This story certainly has stoked those feelings of loss, and yet determination of this one being. I would hope that you explain why she kills her father, and why he killed her companion. Thank you.

WintersCaressWintersCaressabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much

It's always heartwarming to see positive comments about my stories and I am honestly flattered with such high praises and I work hard to make sure that I am deserving of it.

And yes! In the succeeding chapters all questions that you may have regarding the unexplained deaths and others will be explained in full.

I am hard at work on my next illustrated drop, so if you guys like what you see, please consider following me and you'll be notified of my next content drop as soon as it's been approved.

Much love

Myhands316Myhands316about 3 years ago

Okay, I am a writer and hate bashing other writers... having said that; other than puss oozing from a wound, this spun out drivel is not a story or an introduction to a story. Oh, you have talent, but you're wasting it. Would I write something carthritic? Yes, but I'd never post it until it was done and made sense. Sorry for the upheaval in your life, and yes writing can help, but first you must get your head on right. In writing, you are lord and master of the story. You decide what happens and where the story goes, and yes sometimes that in itself is a surprise. I tried three times and couldn't get through this. You need to tighten your lyrical lines and maybe even add dialogue. Your scene setting is a mess and jumps around way too much. As for chapter stories, NEVER post chapter one until the story is complete. You will piss off and lose your readership. As for your illustrations, I grew up on original Manga and Animie... so as long as they illustrate for the story, it's all good. But one panel seemed way out of place.

Please take this as intended, and use it to make your writing better.

Myhands316.

WintersCaressWintersCaressabout 3 years agoAuthor
As always...

feedback is always welcome! Myhands316 Thank you for taking the time to write that down and I always appreciate constructive criticism and try to take it in stride. I'll be sure to take these recommendations into account when I write the next installment of this story.

Much love

Bardot1990Bardot1990about 3 years ago

Interesting and well written!!

blehman4242blehman4242almost 3 years ago

Firs tofu all; even though I've come across this story of yours almost 3-4 months after it's release and despit eus being complete internet strangers to each other, my condolences to your loss. Thag is all I can say.

Second, the story was...a little too weird and rushed. But I can understand your mind was not in a good place at the time and needed an outlet of sorts. All is forgiven. Regardless it's still good despite the tragic and sad (and honestly insane and evil POV of the heroine) end of this lady. So, nice work regardless

Also the illustrations as usual are really damn good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWintersCaress@WintersCaress
I’m just an amateur writer who discovered I love drawing as much as I do writing. My fave things to write and draw are mainly humans in sexual relations with monsters or other inhuman creatures. Ask me about commissions!