Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Jude and she had a beautiful, wide smile. I asked her, "You look like you're enjoying yourself. I'm so glad we met, Jude."

"Me too. It's so lovely to know that when I move here I'll have you as someone I can meet for coffee and have girlie times with."

I raised an eyebrow and said, "Well that's a change. 'When' not 'if'?"

She nodded. "I decided while we were in there," she pointed back to the shop, "that I wouldn't want to be far from here so here is where it's going to be."

"That's wonderful! Look, I know you want to go to the gym but Jodie should be home by now, how about you come and meet her and then go to the gym?"

I saw her consider it and finally she said, "I'd love that. I'm a little bit nervous, but I want to, so yes."

I got my phone out and called Jodie. She answered on the first ring.

"Hi Posh, having fun without me?"

"You know I always miss you, but I am as it happens," I replied. "Are you home yet?"

"Yes, babe. Did you get an outfit?"

"I did. And I also have a surprise for you. Make sure you're wearing heels and something sexy when I get home. Be there in about fifteen minutes so also make sure you tell your floozy to leave."

"Oo. A surprise? Sexy? Heels? You've bought us some new toy?"

I laughed, "No love. No."

"And Giselle won't leave. I'll have to hide her in the spare room."

"Just be sure I don't see her," I said with a chuckle. "See you soon Sparrow. Love you!"

"Love you too! Already getting tingles thinking about my surprise!"

She disconnected and I saw Jude looking a little shocked, "Jodie has a girlfriend?"

I laughed. "No, hun, she doesn't. That's just one of our many little games."

She looked relieved and said, "I really hope I connect with someone like that one day."

"I have a feeling you will, Jude. Soon. Okay, so are you ready to meet Jodie?"

She nodded and I took her hand once more as we walked down towards the cottage.

When we got there I led Jude through the front door, down the small hall into the kitchen where we put our bags on the island. There was no sign of Jodie so I called out, "Babe! I'm home. Where are you?"

Her voice came from the patio as she said, "Out here, love. Taking in the sun."

I took Jude's hand once more and led her through the lounge and out onto the patio where we were greeted by Jodie, who'd got up off the sunlounger, wearing four inch heels and... nothing else. Her straight blond hair was down, just past her shoulders. Her beautiful small breasts were sporting hard nipples and I could see a tell tale glint coming from the lips of her beautiful pussy.

Jude just stared wide eyed and said nothing.

Jodie saw Jude and said, "Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I'll go and put something on! Anna babe, you could have warned me. When you said to wear something sexy, I thought... well... you always tell me you think I'm sexiest when... oh god. I'm sorry."

She went to leave but I said, "It's okay, love. This is Jude and it's only fair that she sees you naked because she's seen me already. Another name for Jude could be Destiny."

That stopped her in her tracks. She looked at me, then at Jude, taking in her height, her beautiful face, everything. She looked back at me and said, "Destiny? Really?"

I nodded.

Jude just looked confused. Jodie held her hand out and said, "Um, nice to meet you Dest... I mean Jude. I'm sorry I... wait. What do you mean she's already seen you?"

I smiled and said, "We went shopping for dresses and I forgot I'd been obeying house rules when I left so when we went into the changing room I was... well. Of course I would never do anything significant with Destiny without you, love."

Jude finally found her voice, "Um, hi Jodie. I'm really sorry I'm causing an argument..."

Jodie shook her head and interrupted, smiling, "No, Jude, you're fine. This really isn't an argument. Whether you're Destiny or not, you are welcome to be here."

Please notice that my wife was completely comfortable with being naked. We often do this, but only with the two of us. I knew, just knew, that she would feel comfortable with Jude.

Jude got a look of confusion before saying, "What's all this about Destiny?"

I said, "Okay, let's all get comfortable. I need to explain to Jodie about how we met, and to you about Destiny."

Jodie said, "I'll go slip something on and get us all a glass of wine. Is a dry white okay for you, Jude?"

Jude just nodded.

Jodie went in and, a few minutes later, came back out wearing a plain blue bikini and carrying a tray with three glasses of wine. Jodie and I sat next to each other on the bench while Jude sat on a chair to my side.

We spent the next hour or so with me explaining to Jodie how Jude and I had met, how I'd ended up naked with her, even the fact that we'd kissed.

Jodie said, "So you've seen my wife's body, Jude? She's gorgeous, isn't she?"

Jude said, "Anna wasn't lying. You really don't mind, do you?"

Jodie shook her head. "As long as neither of us do anything without the other's permission we don't do petty jealousy. I love and trust my wife. A kiss is just a kiss."

My heart filled with so much warmth and love when she said that.

For her part Jodie explained about Destiny and our feeling that we would meet her one day.

Jude just sat there absorbing it.

Finally I said, "So when you said that our meeting felt like some sort of destiny, what I didn't tell you was that Jodie had said 'maybe you'll meet Destiny today' before heading off to work this morning."

Jude said, "So... you're saying that... you think I might be the one who ends up with you?"

Jodie said, "Exactly that. And I have to say that the more time I spend in your company the more I see that Anna's feeling was right."

Jude replied, "Um. Do I get a say in this?"

I put my hand over hers and said, "Oh god, I'm sorry. I sort of got wrapped up in the moment. Of course you do. Neither Jodie nor I would ever want to impose anything on you."

She swallowed and looked first at me and then Jodie before saying, "I want to be with you. It feels right. I think I might be Destiny and I'm so glad I decided to sit next to you this morning."

Jodie stood and went up to Jude, holding her hand out. Jude took it and Jodie pulled her up, saying, "So you've kissed my wife, now it's my turn."

Even with four inch heels on, Jodie was still shorter than Jude. I watched with growing tingles as they kissed, at first gently and then more passionately. It was such a beautiful sight.

I stood and went up behind Jude, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck. She moaned softly into their kiss. I reached behind Jodie and undid her bikini top, then down to the ties at the sides of her bottoms and released those.

Pulling back I said, "You can now see my wife naked again, Jude."

They broke their kiss and Jodie let her costume fall, revealing herself once more.

I turned my back and said, "Jude, can you help me out of my dress again please?"

I felt shaking fingers as she lowered the zip and then slid my dress off my shoulders and down to the floor. As I stepped out Jodie started lifting Jude's camisole top and undoing her skirt. She gasped as she saw Jude's tattoos.

"So beautiful. I love your ink, Jude."

Jude turned, now just in her panties, and I gently lowered them to the floor revealing her completely bald pussy, matching Jodie's permanently shaved state.

I said, "Jude and Jodie, my alliterative lovers. Perhaps that's why you're Destiny."

They smiled and kissed briefly once more and then Jodie shucked her shoes off and that made the contrast in their heights even more noticeable and gorgeous as she took one of Jude's nipples in her mouth and sucked on it.

Trying to control my voice so that it didn't reflect the desire I was feeling, I said, "I think we should take this to the bedroom my loves."

Without another word we took one of Jude's hands each and led her through the house and to our bedroom. When we got there Jude said, "Fuck. I don't think I've ever been this turned on."

I knew what she meant. I was soaking and the need in me was enormous. My clit was throbbing, my lips tingling, my nipples were crinkled.

I smiled and sat on the end of the bed and patted it. Jude sat down, Jodie next to her. They started kissing once more and we all fell back, finally scooting all the way up so that our heads were on the pillows. I watched with joy as Jodie and Jude kissed. I scooched down and took one of her pink nipples in my mouth, sucking it, grazing it with my teeth, eliciting groans of pleasure from Jude.

Just as in our fantasies about Destiny Jodie broke the kiss and slid down the bed, laying between Jude's now open legs.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Jude. Anna, come and see."

I broke my kiss and knelt next to Jodie.

"Yes, Jude. Beautiful. The wet folds," I ran a finger up between her lips, spreading them and getting some of her juices on me, "such beautiful petals." I lifted my finger to my lips and tasted her musky sweetness. "And you have to taste her Jodie."

Jude was just watching us, a fire in her eyes as Jodie brought her tongue and slid it from her entrance, up to her clit. "Yes, love. Such a beautiful taste."

She clamped her mouth over Jude and I took in the beauty of my wife giving this gorgeous woman so much pleasure. I went back to Jude's side and started kissing her as Jodie continued to suck and flick on Jude's clit. I could feel her tension increasing and broke the kiss as she said, "Oh fuck. Fuck. I'm going to..."

And with that her first orgasm of the evening started. She was writhing and moaning while Jodie followed her every movement. I know how good my wife is and was so pleased that we were able to give our gift to Jude. She sank into the bed, her eyes rolling up as her orgasm rolled on and on.

As she started to calm I placed a kiss on her lips and Jodie came up on her other side. We kissed so that I could taste Jude on her and then they kissed.

I watched, filled with love, lust and desire. Their kiss seemed to last for an eternity. When they finally pulled away, Jodie looked into my eyes and I saw and felt, at a visceral level, her need. Remembering some of our fantasies involving Destiny I smiled and said, "Maybe Jude should use Ms Rainbow with you, love?"

Jude looked at me. "Is that some code word for something?"

Jodie smiled and said, "I'll show you."

She slid eleganly off the bed and went to our toy cupboard and brought out Ms Rainbow, holding her up. It's a strap on, rainbow coloured double dildo vibrator. The smaller one, which is essentially a four inch g-spot vibe, is inside the harness, which is also rainbow coloured, and the larger one, which is about seven inches long, is on the outside. It's not hard plastic, but nicely firm. It also has a little remote control which has various settings.

Jude's eyes widened. "Oh fuck. Yes. Jodie, you want me to use that on you?"

Jodie bit her bottom lip and nodded, saying, "Yes. Please Jude. I want this. I want you to fuck me."

The heat and wetness between my legs seemed to treble at that moment. I needed release but knew that the wait would be worth it. I'd been on edge almost the whole day. I wanted to see Jude fuck Jodie and I knew, from our fantasies, how Jodie would want it.

Jodie got back on the bed and handed it to Jude, who took it almost reverently, inspecting it and obviously trying to work out which bits went where.

Jodie said, "Here, Jude, let Anna and me help you put it on... and in. Stand up, hun."

Jude slid off the bed and I could see she was shaking slightly.

Jodie stroked between Jude's legs and said, "I don't think either of us need any additional lubrication, do we?"

Jude smiled. "No. I don't think I'll ever need it again with you two around.

As Jodie placed the smaller dildo at Jude's entrance I couldn't help stroking my clit at the beauty of what I was seeing and the thought of what was to come.

Jodie noticed and said, "Posh, you'll get your turn, but don't come yet. The wait will be worth it, I promise."

This was beautiful agony. I stopped and helped Jodie push the dildo in, and tie the waist and leg straps around her beautiful body, marvelling at those tattoos once more. Once we were done Jodie crawled on to the bed and took up position, her head sideways on the pillow, her beautiful bum in the air.

Jude went up behind her, kneeling between her legs and said, "Are you ready Jodie?"

"Yes, Jude. I am. Please, don't go too hard, but fuck me. Anna love, you take the remote."

I picked the remote up off the bed and watched as Jude held onto Jodie's hips and slid the dildo slowly into her very wet and ready cunt. Once Jude was all the way in Jodie let out a deep moan and I pressed the 'On' button. Jude and Jodie both let out soft growls as I selected a mode that we knew worked wonderfully. The vibration starts off low and grows in intensity over about ten seconds, then reduces at the same rate, and on and on in cycles. Jude started her movements and I knew from experience how it must feel for her with the delicious vibrations on her spot and her movements making extra special thrills. She started slowly, drawing almost all the way out before, pushing in deep. Jodie gripped the pillow and said, "Yes, Jude. Fuck me. Fuck me. God, I am so fucking horny right now."

As in our fantasies, I reached my hand under Jodie and between her legs, finding her erect and soaking clit, stroking just on her hood with two fingers.

Jodie gripped harder and Jude cried out, "Fuck, this things is amazing! I'm going to come again."

At that moment Jodie cried out meaningless sounds of ecstasy as her orgasm tore through her. Jude didn't stop but did slow down a little and less than a minute later Jodie said, "Oh fuck, yes. Again!" and was joined by Jude crying out, "Oh god, yes, yes. Me too."

I felt Jodie's clit stiffen once more as her second orgasm hit. I felt a rush of liquid over my hand and watched the beautiful sight of my wife and our new lover experiencing ecstasy together. My own body was on fire and I was desperate for release but I was going to be a good girl and obey Jodie.

Jodie pushed her legs out and collapsed and Jude fell on top of her, her large breasts squashing into Jodie's back. I switched the vibrations off.

As they recovered I kissed first Jodie, and then Jude, experiencing more deep twinges in my pussy. At this rate I felt I could come without touching.

When Jodie finally opened her eyes she smiled and said, "God, Jude, you're good. That was perfect. Thank you."

Jude pushed Jodie's hair aside and kissed her softly on the neck. "No, Jodie, thank you. I can't remember the last time I came that hard."

Jodie stared into my eyes. "Now, my love, it's finally time we focussed on you and I think I know what you want."

I bit my lip, remembering what we had imagined that had been so explosive for us, but particularly for me.

Jude slid the dildo out of Jodie, making her moan softly, and rolled off to the other side of Jodie and asked, "What? What is it you want, Anna?"

I'm pretty sure I blushed when I said, "Um... well, there's another toy... um... and I'd like to be on top of you, Jude, riding Ms Rainbow while Jodie uses the other toy on me at the same time."

Jude looked intrigued and Jodie pulled herself up and went back to the toy cupboard on slightly wobbly legs. She pulled out the toy and Jude looked at it. It's also a strap on, but with a purple, transparent, dildo that is specially designed for anal play. It's essentially a butt plug with four bobbles that go from only about a third of an inch up to the largest which is nearly an inch across. It then has a narrow stem and is fixed in a black harness.

I could feel my pussy practically gushing and I got a huge twinge at the thought of my fantasy coming true.

"Oh my god," Jode exclaimed, "We're going to DP you? That is so fucking hot."

I smiled and said, "I'm so, so happy right now Jude. I worried it might scare you."

Jude shook her head. "Nuh uh. If this is what you want then that's what I want for you, Anna."

Jodie put her harness in place and I straddled Jude, looking into her eyes, which were once again filled with heat and passion. Jodie applied plenty of lube to her dildo and got up behind me on the bed. Before lowering myself onto Ms Rainbow I traced my finger down her beautiful tattoo, then under the crease of her beautiful breasts which drew a soft moan and a fluttering of her beautiful eyes. I reached between my legs and placed the tip of the dildo at my entrance, hungry with the need to be filled. Lowering myself onto it, I felt the shaft fill me, stretching me a little and it was all I could do to not just come immediately, but I wanted the whole experience so I moved really slowly until I was all the way down, touching the base.

From behind me I felt a hand on my waist and heard Jodie say, "Ready love?"

I nodded and felt her lube covered finger slide in slowly. She knows me well enough that she stops regularly to let me accommodate her, and then move in. Over the years we've both become more practiced and it takes less time than it used to. Once she felt I was open enough I felt the tip of the strap on plug at my back entrance and Jodie slowly pushed. I felt first one, then two, then three and then the widest, final bauble slide in, and my back passage closed over the little stalk and I felt wonderful. I could feel the two dildos inside me, the one in the back pushing the one in the front against my spot. Jodie picked up the remote and set Ms Rainbow to a low setting. Jude and I, at the same moment, said, "Oh fuck."

The feeling was intense. My whole cunt was on fire and my orgasm started almost immediately. The one I had been wanting all day. We didn't move. I don't like anything moving too much back there and the vibrations were enough. My orgasm spread from inside me, my clit, my lips, my bum, up through my tits to my now incredibly sensitive nipples. I started crying out and shaking as it went on and on.

It didn't stop there, I went through one plateau only to find another bigger one behind it as Jodie reached around me and pinched one of my nipples with one hand while snaking down and stroking my clit with the other. I was in a new realm of pleasure. It was better than I could have imagined. The pleasure centres of my brain were whirling.

Jude started squirming under me and she called out, "Oh fuck, yes. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Again. Fuck," followed by a scream of absolute, intense pleasure, which was joined by my own cries.

I started to lose total awareness, lost in a fog of pleasure, my eyes closed, basking in the sensory whirl. At some point I started to calm and Jodie turned the vibrations off. I collapsed on top of Jude, and Jodie moved with me so that I was still full, now sandwiched between the two of them, my breasts mashed against Jude's, Jodie's pressed into my back. I felt Jude's kiss on my lips, and Jodie's kisses on my back.

We just lay there for the longest time, kissing and stroking, Jude was stroking Jodie's back, Jodie was stroking both of our hips.

Finally I felt Jodie slowly pull out of my back passage and I felt that delightful shudder as it finally popped out. I raised myself up off the dildo and flopped down on Jude's right side, while Jodie lay on her left. We all stared at each other.

Jodie was the first to speak. "You really are our Destiny, Jude. That was truly wonderful."

Jude replied, "God, never in a million years would I have ever imagined so much pleasure was possible. You two are amazing."

I realised I had tears falling down my cheeks and Jodie said, "Babe? Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"