Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled through my tears, "No, my love, you never would, I know that. I've just never, ever been so elated. These are tears of joy. I love you so much. Thank you Jude. Thank you. You're perfect."

Jude smiled and kissed a tear from my cheek before saying, "No I'm bloody not, but maybe together, we are."

I smiled and sat up. "We better get these toys off and washed. And don't you have a gym appointment, Jude?" I said teasingly.

Jude smiled and said, "Sod that. Best work out I can think of is right here with me. Maybe I'll go tomorrow. Is it okay if I stay the night?"

Jodie said, "Damn right it is. If you left I think we'd feel a Jude shaped hole all night. Maybe we can come to the gym with you tomorrow. That could be fun. And you could come with us on our run."

Jude put an arm around each of us and pulled us close.

"I think I like being your Destiny."

------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading and, I hope enjoying. As always thanks and love to my beautiful wife, Jodie, and to Jude for being such an inspiration.

If you have enjoyed it, please consider rating it and either leaving a public comment or sending feedback. I read everything anyone sends me.

Love and kisses

Anna

Xxxx