Destiny

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to sensual lovemaking.
7.7k words
4.77
15.7k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delays. Being new mums seems to be taking up a lot of our time. "D Day" part three will be coming out soon, but I thought I'd share this with you first.

------------------------------------------

It was Thursday afternoon on a bright summer's day and I entered my favourite haunt, a local bistro cum coffee shop. There were a handful of customers and Penny, the lovely owner, had taken my order for a flat white and told me to take a seat and she'd be over with it as soon as possible.

I'd left the house with the intention of going shopping for an outfit for a garden party that we'd been invited to on the weekend but thought I'd start with a pick-me-up coffee first.

I was wearing a sleeveless, white base, floral print summer dress. It's mid thigh length and on warm days is perfect for being indoors or out. I had open toed sandals with a small, two inch heel.

I sat in a window seat at a high table with three chairs around it, putting my shoulder bag strap over the back of the chair. I love sitting there and reading or just people watching. Penny brought over my coffee and put a tab slip on my table. One of the many things I love about the place is that your coffee is served in a white china cup, not some disposable thing that just ends up in landfill.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my book and started reading. A few minutes later I was vaguely aware of the door to the bistro opening and a tall figure entering, but by that point I was engrossed in the story I was reading and sipping my coffee.

The next thing I knew I heard a woman's voice say, "Hi. Is this seat taken?"

I looked up to see a woman with short, dyed platinum hair cut in that style which is shaved just above the ears with a flop on top. She was wearing a knee length denim skirt and black, loose camisole top which, I couldn't help noticing, she filled generously. There were no bra straps evident and I couldn't help noticing two little dents where her nipples clearly were. I hurriedly stared back up at her face. She looked to be around my age but was clearly a few inches taller than me. She had a captivating, friendly, warm face and I was instantly attracted to her.

I smiled up at her and gestured to the unoccupied chairs, saying, "No, please. Help yourself."

She sat down and held out an elegant hand, saying, "I'm Jude, by the way."

I wondered why she had decided to approach my table, but decided it was probably because I always try to get the one with the best view.

I held out my hand and our fingers grasped lightly. She was warm, her skin soft. I also couldn't help notice how well toned her arms were. She was either a hobby runner like me, or she went to the gym regularly. "And I'm Anna. Nice to meet you, Jude. I don't think I've seen you in here before. Are you new to the area?"

At that moment Penny brought over a flat white, the same as mine, and placed it, along with a tab slip, in front of Jude.

"There you go, madam."

Jude smiled at her and said, "Thanks."

When Penny had gone back to the counter Jude said, "Yes. I'm new. Sort of. I'm looking to move down here so I'm on a small holiday looking for somewhere to buy."

I noted her distinctive North East of England accent and smiled, saying, "Are you moving from somewhere near Manchester by any chance?"

She laughed lightly. "Not a bad guess. I'm from there originally, but live in the Lake District now. I just like the idea of having somewhere that's near the coast and sunny. This town looks delightful. Not too large like Brighton, but near enough that I can go there if I want to."

I rested the fingertips of my left hand on the back of her right hand, the one that wasn't holding her coffee, and said, "Well, that's a coincidence. That's exactly why I moved down here. I've wanted to live by the sea ever since I was a little girl."

She looked down at my fingers but didn't withdraw, then looked back up. "You're married?"

I nodded, held up my hand with the back towards her and said, "Well done, Ms. Holmes. Indeed I am. Two and a half years." I looked at her ring finger and said, "You're not?"

She shuffled awkwardly and blushed a little before saying, "I've been single for a couple of years now. Never married. The right one hasn't entered my life yet."

I noticed that she hadn't said, 'man'. I was getting the impression that we might both be walking on the same side of the street, as it were.

Placing my fingers back on her hand I squeezed lightly and said, "You're a beautiful woman, and my first impression is that you're kind and gentle, Jude. The right one will come along. It took a long time for me as well. The wait was worth it though. I don't think I could be happier."

"Your... husband... what does he do?"

Now we were on dangerous ground. Despite where we were and how much more accepting society is of the gay and lesbian community there are still some people who are naturally prejudiced, but I was getting signals from Jude. I'd noted several things including the relatively short nails, although they were painted, So one up and one down. The group of three studs in each ear. One more up. The sparkle of a little nose stud. Another plus. The hair style? A definite plus. Wanting to be able to visit Brighton easily? Big plus.

None of these are guarantees, but they just left me with the impression that I was probably on safe ground and decided I liked and trusted her so I said, "Uh.. well... I don't have a husband. I have a wife."

Her eyes sprung up, she smiled, turned her hand palm up and held mine, fingers brushing my wrist gently and I knew I had been right to trust her.

Our eyes met. Hers were positively sparkling as she said, "I happen to be looking for Ms. Right as well."

There. I'd been right to trust my instincts. I breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled a little, "Well that's reassuring. Sometimes when I tell people they can get a bit funny."

She squeezed my hand once more and said, "I know that feeling. Probably more so. The people in the Lake District are possibly a little less accepting than down here."

She took a sip of her coffee and, changing the subject, said, "The coffee here is delicious. So much nicer than the chain brands."

I nodded and took a sip, savouring it. I liked her and the feeling seemed to be mutual. I had an idea.

"Jude, do you fancy coming round town with me? I've got some clothes shopping I need to do."

She looked genuinely surprised, "You want me to come shopping with you? Really?"

I smiled, "Well, yes. It's always good to have an extra pair of eyes on an outfit. I'm looking for a dress for a friend's party this weekend. Come on. It could be fun."

She tilted her head and said, "I was planning on going to the gym later, but yes. That sounds fun. I can always go afterwards."

"I thought you look like you work out. I'm a running girl myself. We go running most days. Usually just a kilometre, but on Sundays we do five."

"Oh. That sounds fun. It also explains how you're in such good shape."

I blushed, "Well, thank you, Jude. That's such a sweet thing to say."

I released her hand and reached back into my bag to get my purse. I picked up both of our tabs saying, "Let me get these."

She shook her head emphatically and said, "No, Anna. Let me treat you. It's so nice to find someone to spend time with. If I do move down here I know I've now got at least one friend to help start building a new life. That's worth at least a coffee."

I smiled. "I'm not going to fight you over coffee. And I really hope you do end up moving here."

She went to the counter and paid Penny. I went outside and waited in the warm air, getting my sunglasses out and putting them on as she came out of the bistro.

I took her hand and she didn't resist as I started leading her to one of my favourite clothing stores. As we walked we chatted companionably about how we somehow just clicked.

At one point she asked, "Wait a minute. I haven't been thinking straight. Am I going to be in trouble?"

I stopped and looked at her. Her brow was creased in genuine concern. "In trouble for what, hun?"

"Uh, surely if you're looking for something to wear your wife would be a better companion. She knows you and... won't she be upset that you've gone shopping with some random woman you met in a coffee shop?"

I laughed, "Jodie, that's my wife's name, will love it. The idea that a fresh pair of eyes helped pick out something for me means I'll have a look unlike anything I've worn before. We aren't the jealous, possessive types. We both went through too much bullshit in the past to get where we are for that sort of silliness. Once you've been to the gym I'll come and pick you up and take you home to meet her. She'll adore you."

She looked at me quizzically and asked, "She will? You're sure?"

I smiled, squeezed her hand and told her emphatically, "Yes, she will. You're tall, elegant and so warm. Yes, she'll love you." I thought for a moment and added, "Hey, will you be here on Saturday?"

She frowned a little and said, "Well, yeah. I'm here until at least Monday. Why?"

"Jodie and I have been invited to a garden party on Saturday afternoon and you could come with us. If you're going to end up living here you could get to know a few more people. Just a thought."

Her face lit up, "You're serious? I'd love to. Honestly, Anna. Our meeting feels like some sort of destiny."

That stopped me in my tracks. "What did you say?"

She looked worried and said, "Um, it feels like destiny. That we met. Why? What's wrong?"

She had no way of knowing but Jodie and I often have bedtime fantasies in which we imagine a third in our bed. The idea of all the sensory additions fueled something deep in us. We often discussed it and had decided that if it was ever to happen it would have to be the right person. Someone we were destined to meet. We often talked about her, giving her the name 'Destiny'.

That very morning, as she was about to leave the house for work, Jodie had given me a goodbye kiss and said, "Maybe you'll meet Destiny today, Posh."

Of course, I couldn't explain that. It would almost certainly shock her, so I just said, "That's a word Jodie and I use all the time. So perhaps you're right. We were destined to meet."

We carried on walking and reached the store, which is on a little cobblestone backstreet, and always has a wonderful array of styles, continuously updated, so I never know what I might find. As we entered Jude released my hand, the first time since leaving the bistro. As we headed in I removed my sunglasses and put them back in my handbag.

The store was quiet with just Sally, the young sales assistant, behind the counter. I've known Sally for a couple of years, since she was about twenty. Her parents are friends of ours so she knows Jodie and me as a couple. She's very slim, with a froth of brown curls tumbling down over her shoulders.

She smiled and said, "Hi Anna. Lovely to see you. It's been pretty quiet since lunchtime. Nice to have some company.".

I returned her smile and said, "Hi Sally. This is my friend Jude. She's going to help me pick out an outfit. And we're going to get one for her as well. For a garden party."

Sally giggled and said, "Wow, so tall! When you stand next to Jodie it must look like she's your daughter! Nice to meet you, Jude."

Jude looked awkward so I stepped in. "Jude is a new friend. She hasn't met Jodie yet. She's thinking of moving down here from oop north." I said the last bit with a terrible attempt to mimic Jude's accent. This seemed to have the effect of relaxing her a little.

"Nice to meet you too, Sally." She looked around and said, "Lovely selection of clothes. Lovely shop. Do you own it?"

Sally guffawed and said, "I wish! No, I just work here but yes, it is wonderful. Lyn, the owner, has an amazing eye for fashion. So what are you looking for Anna? Jude?"

"As I said, we're all going to a party on the weekend so we need something nice for a summer evening. We'll just browse for now."

Jude was looking around and she walked over to a rack of dresses on the back wall. I followed her and, for the first time, noticed the top of a tattoo on her right shoulder. It was some sort of vine and I could see the petals of some flower peeking out of the top.

Sally walked around from behind the counter to join us. Jude stopped for a moment and pulled out a white dress that looked to be about knee length. She lifted it up and inspected it. It had a high slit up the left hand side.

She held it up against me and said, "Yes, Anna. This one."

I looked at it and said, "Hmm. Not really my style and white is so risky. What if I spill a drink or something?"

Sally piped up. "Anna, you'd look great in that but I know what you mean, however I might have the solution."

She shuffled along the rack and pulled out exactly the same style but in black, presenting it over her arm and saying, "Ta da!"

I smiled, "Okay, okay. I give in. I'll try it on. Give me a moment."

I saw a cream coloured dress with a flash of dark pink and pulled it out. It was a sleeveless mini with a sparse floral design. I held it up against Jude and said, "Are you okay with a mini, Jude? I'll bet you've got fabulous legs and this would show them off perfectly."

She blushed and said, "I love wearing minis but so rarely have the occasion. Okay, I'll give it a go."

Sally checked all the sizes for us and found the right ones. We took the dresses into the large, communal changing room just behind the counter. The facing wall is one giant mirror. Jude gasped as she saw it.

"Wow, this is a large changing room."

I smiled and said, "Yes, it is. Lots of space but the downside is you sometimes have to share it with strangers."

Jude raised a small smile and said, "Depending on who it is, that could be an upside."

I closed the door and we draped the dresses over one of the many chairs along the side wall before both shucking our shoes off.

Jude lifted her camisole revealing her bare, beautiful breasts. She had small, pale areola and her pink nipples were distinctly erect. It was all I could do to stop myself from brushing my fingers over them. I now saw her tattoo in all its glory. It was beautiful. It was a wide, green vine pattern interspersed with colourful orchids. It came around her right hand side and down over her tummy to just above her left hip.

Collecting myself I said, "That is such a beautiful tattoo, Jude. I've never seen anything like it."

She smiled at me and said, "Thank you, Anna. I'm so glad you like it."

Moving on, I said, "Here, let me help you with your skirt," and went behind her to slide the zip down. She lowered it to reveal a pair of brief black panties and, just below her left buttock was another tattoo, this time a few inches deep all the way around her leg. It was some sort of complex Native Australian or possibly Maori design, all in black. It looked like the elaborately decorated top of a high stocking.

"Oh my. I love that one, too. So sensual."

She blushed and offered a 'Thank you' and a smile in return.

I turned my back and said, "Would you unzip me please, hun?"

I felt Jude's fingers take the zip and slide it down. I pushed the straps off my shoulders and lowered the dress to the floor, realising my mistake at the moment I heard another gasp from Jude.

I'd left the house being a bit scatterbrained. When at home I'd been obeying our house rules and not wearing any underwear. No bra, no panties. I've got so used to being that way that I'd neglected to put anything on underneath before leaving.

I decided I'd brazen it out and turned to her, revealing my comparatively small breasts and trimmed red triangle. I felt a distinct tingle between my legs and my nipples had already crinkled up.

I walked toward her and, staring into her eyes, said, "We're all naked under our clothes, Jude. I just happen to have had less of them on than normal."

She actually smiled and suddenly she leaned forward and our lips met. This produced an even stronger reaction in me. I felt my wetness and warmth increase and, for a few seconds, I melted into the kiss, our breasts pressed together, and then suddenly pulled back. I shouldn't be doing this without Jodie's express permission.

Jude looked horrified. "Oh god, I'm sorry Anna. Oh shit. I've ruined it haven't I?"

I took her hand in mine and said, "No, Jude, you haven't. I just don't want to start anything here. Anybody could just walk in. Do you want to see how much you haven't ruined it?"

Her worried eyes locked on mine and she nodded. I moved my left foot a couple of feet to the side and guided her hand to my pussy, placing her palm so she was cupping me.

"Feel how wet you've made me. But I want you to meet Jodie before anything happens."

I felt her finger slip into my entrance, her palm pressing on my engorged clit, and it was all I could do to stop myselff giving in to my desire.

I placed a soft kiss on her lips and whispered, "No, Jude. Not here. Please?"

She pulled her hand away and I shuddered with need and a deep lust.

We stared at each other and I brought my lips to hers once more and gave a soft, brief kiss before saying, "Okay, let's try these outfits on."

I picked up the dress I'd selected for her and held it down so that she could step into it. I slid it up her body and, just before I covered her breasts, I couldn't resist placing a cheeky kiss on one of her nipples. She moaned and I quickly finished covering her and slid the straps up on her shoulders.

I adjusted the hem a little and we both stood and looked in the mirror. It was well above mid thigh and the bottom of her tattoo was clearly visible. It was as sexy as fuck.

"Oh, Jude. It looks fabulous and you do have wonderfully long legs. I'm jealous."

She smiled at my reflection and said, "You really think so?"

I nodded.

She broke eye contact and said, "Okay, let's get you into yours. I'm dying to see you in it."

She picked it up and held it for me and did the same favour of pulling it up my body, over my hips and, just as she was about to cover my breasts she stared up into my eyes, a wicked grin on her face, winked and kissed my right nipple before sliding it up over me. The link between my nipples and my clit is something of a blessing and a curse depending on where I am. Today it was a mixture of both because I loved it but couldn't do anything about it. When I finally got to having my release it was going to be huge after so much build up.

When she'd zipped me up we both stared. This wasn't a style I would usually wear, but I actually loved it. It was just above the knee, but the slit went high. Just above my hip.

I stared at the two of us and smiled, "Jude, I was right. Your fresh pair of eyes has been perfect. I wouldn't have chosen this, but now I love it. We're going to knock them out on Saturday."

I took a closer look at how high the slit was and said, "And I don't think panties are going to be an option unless it's a very high thong."

She smiled and said, "Seems to me you're fairly used to going without, Anna. What's Jodie going to be wearing?"

"Oh, that's easy. She's got a stunning strapless tie-dye mini that she bought on a whim a couple of weeks ago. I told her if she didn't wear it I'd pout and cry. So have we decided on these two?"

She smiled. "Damn right."

We quickly undressed and redressed each other, playfully teasing as we did, finally putting our shoes back on and carrying our new dresses out to Sally.

"So, ladies, you like them?"

We nodded in unison and I said, "We love them. We'll take them both, please Sally."

We each paid for our dresses and Sally folded them and put them in two recyclable bags with the shop logo on and we headed out to the street.

annag98
annag98
811 Followers