Destiny

Story Info
Black stripper hit on by young white man.
3.4k words
4.36
11.1k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man, did we hit the jackpot, or what?"

"What are you talking about Don?"

"Tonight's amateur night. That means that guys will bring their wives and girlfriends in to strip."

Steve said, "Come on Don. It's fixed. They probably just make one of their regular girls get in the contest so they don't have to pay out the $250."

"Who cares who wins? I just enjoy checking out the married chicks and guys' girlfriends taking off their clothes."

We all shook our heads, paid our cover charge and walked into the dark interior of the Oasis Men's Club. It had been almost a year since I was last here to celebrate my 18th birthday. But tonight, we're here to celebrate Steve's bachelor party.

Steve and Marcy met and began dating as sophomores in high school. Most of us didn't think they'd graduate without Marcy getting pregnant, but somehow, they did. Steve immediately went to work in the local plant that manufactures parts for Ford, and Marcy was a bank teller. Both of them were a year ahead of me in school, but, since Steve lived in my neighborhood, we were all good friends, and he asked me to be a groomsman in the wedding.

We had just finished wolfing down steaks and a few beers (thanks to our fake IDs) followed by some Macanudo cigars and another beer. And now we were ready to watch naked women. The eight of us settled in and ordered drinks and watched the last stripper before the supposed amateurs took the stage. I looked around the room and saw several fully clothed women sitting with men that I assumed were their husband or boyfriends.

At the table next to us, was a group of three black men and one woman. I couldn't see her face, but the men seemed to be kidding her about taking her turn on the stage.

After a few minutes, we heard, "Welcome to Amateur Night at the Oasis where our hot amateur strippers will be competing for a grand prize of $250. Tonight, it looks like we have six young ladies ready to take their clothes off for you, so let's get started. Put your hands together for our first contestant - Peggy Sue."

A hot little brunette, wearing a transparent nightie, took the stage and the music began. As she took off her clothes, the three men at one of the tables were hooting and hollering. She definitely was hot and had a tight little body, a shaved pussy and big sensuous lips. When she was finished, she got a lot of applause and cat calls, led by her table.

After the second stripper, a hot redhead with huge tits, I guess I was only halfway paying attention. Their routines were petty similar and consisted of spinning around the pole and strutting around the stage. The third dancer was a blonde that danced the same as the first two.

"And now, put your hands together for our next contestant - Destiny," the DJ announced.

When I looked up, I saw the black girl from the next table walk out on stage. She wore a short skirt and button up top. When I glanced at the table of men she was with, they appeared to be ignoring her. I watched her slowly unbutton her top and turn away from the audience dropping her blouse behind her back. She turned with her hands over her breasts and looked right at me. I know my heart must have started beating faster. She turned away from me and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. When she stepped out of it, I thought her legs were perfect. Her panties followed her skirt to the floor.

Unlike the other girls, she hadn't touched the pole or strutted around the stage. She looked over her shoulder at me and wet her lips. She slowly turned and dropped to her hands and knees as her eyes bore into mine. Her body was perfect. Her skin had no blemishes or tattoos, and was a beautiful caramel color. As she slowly crawled across the stage towards me, I thought of a big graceful tiger as it moves in for the kill. My stomach was churning as she slowly crawled to me. Her face was just inches from mine. I was having trouble breathing as she stuck out her tongue and leaned forward and licked my nose.

"Oh fuck!" I thought. "This is the hottest thing I have ever seen." I was on the verge of blowing my load in my pants as she leaned back and gave me a smile that lit up the room. As she crawled back a few steps and stood, the song ended and she walked off the stage. Don started poking me and when I turned, he had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"She likes you, Joe. That black bitch likes you."

"Aw, come on Don," I said. "She's just kidding around."

"Nah. Her pals at the next table was checking you out, dude. Don't worry, if they start something, we can take em."

As the next stripper came on, I ignored Don and turned to watch her. I glanced at the table next to me and saw the black guys smiling and laughing at me. I turned back towards the stage. As the dancer finished, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned and looked up into the eyes of Destiny. I quickly jumped to my feet, but before I opened my mouth, she said, "Can I give you a private dance in the back?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched the three black guys laughing and poling each other. "I don't think... N-n-no, I don...."

"Please," she pleaded. "My friends will be upset with me if I don't give you a private dance." She looked into my eyes, and I could see she was on the verge of tears. "Please," she begged.

Don poked me and said, "Go for it, buddy. If you don't we'll never let you live it down."

"OK," I said She grabbed my arm and turned towards the back rooms.

The black men all laughed, and one said, "Go easy on him Destiny."

When we got to the room, she sat me on the couch, removed her clothes and straddled my legs. "Thank you. They would have made my life miserable if I couldn't get a white boy back here." She started to swivel her hips.

"What do you mean? Isn't one of them your boyfriend?"

"He was. I mean, I guess he is, but he.... Well, I uh... I shouldn't say anything. Just ignore... "

I quickly thought to myself, "What do I have to lose?"

I looked into her eyes and asked, "Will you go out with me, Destiny?"

"No, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I uh... I just, uh.... "

"How about next Friday night? What's your address?"

"I can't go out with you on a weekend."

"OK, how about Wednesday night?"

"I uh... I d-don't know... I'm n-n-not sure that's a... "

She looked a little nervous, but finally she said, "I'll meet you someplace."

"7:00 at Murphy's Pub. OK?"

She smiled at me and said, "Will they let me in an Irish pub?" I smiled back and she picked up her clothes, stepped to the side and got dressed. I followed her back to her table and then joined my friends.

We watched the amateurs strip for the next few minutes and then wandered down the street to a porn theatre. We finally made it back to Don's house for more cigars and beer and then tumbled into our sleeping bags.

The wedding went without a hitch. Marcy was a beautiful bride and Steve glowed.

It took forever for Wednesday to arrive. I put on my best khaki pants and golf shirt and headed for Murphy's. I walked in at 6:45 and grabbed a beer and a table. At 7:00, I was still alone. At 7:15, I was still alone. And at 7:30, I was still alone, but now my beer was gone. As I pondered whether to get another beer or to just go home, she walked in. She was beautiful.

When she saw me, she smiled and headed straight for my table. She wore a plain white shirt dress belted at her slender waist. I remembered her body from the other night and grinned, as I held her chair.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," she said.

I didn't want to waste time talking about that, so I asked, "Is Destiny your real name?"

Smiled as she nodded her head. "Do you like it?" I nodded my head. "You never did tell me your name."

"My name is Joe. And I thought you were the best dancer the other night, Destiny."

"Thanks. That's the fourth or fifth time that I've done that, but one of the regulars always wins. They've asked me to consider working for them, but Jamal won't... "

"Jamal is your boyfriend?" I asked.

"So to speak," she said.

"Well, why won't he let you work there?"

The waitress delivered our drinks and we sat quietly for a long time. Finally, she said, "Joe, I'm a dental technician in Danville. A year ago, Jamal asked me out. At first it was great; nice dinners, sporting events and concerts. We dated for about a month when he somehow drugged me and then took pictures of me naked and having sex with him and his friend George. He's threatened me with those pictures ever since."

She looked down at her drink for a long time. When she looked back at me, she had tears in her eyes. "For the past year, I've had to do pretty much anything he's demanded. He demands I screw his friends; I have to do it. He demands I strip, I do it. He demands that I lap dance for you, I do it. And along the way, he's taken more pictures. So, basically, I'm his whore every weekend."

I sat stunned as I looked at one of the hottest women I had ever seen.

After a few minutes of silence, she seemed to recover, and said, "So. Tell me about yourself, Joe."

"Well, after high school, I went to work for the county. In the summer, I drive their backhoes, front end loaders and dozers when they repair roads, put in pipelines, install guardrails and anything else. In the winter, I drive one of the dumps that plow and spread salt."

She looked at me and smiled. "How old are you, Joe?"

"I'll be 19 next month."

Her eyes were big as she almost shouted, "Oh shit! You're only 19?"

I looked confused as I said, "Well, yeah. How old are you?"

"I.. I'm 26. You... you sho-shouldn't even have been in the Oasis the other night. You're not even old enough."

"I have a good ID."

The surprise on her face eventually turned to a grin. "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that a bunch of young kids snuck onto a nudie bar." She seemed to be thinking for a few seconds and then said, "I can't believe I gave a lap dance to a kid. I.. I.. I thought... "

"What?" I asked. "Go on. Say it."

She looked hard into my eyes and said, "When I saw you sitting there, I decided to try something new to try to turn on a white guy. I crawled across the stage to... " She stopped and shook her head. "I cant believe it."

We sat quietly for a long time. I finally said, "Destiny, that was the hottest thing I've ever had done to me. I was afraid that I was going to... "

"Ah. Ah. Ah," she said. "Don't go there."

I grinned at her and nodded. I paid the bill and we walked out together. As we reached the door, she turned to me and asked, "Jamal and his friends ignore me. Did I really turn you on when I danced?"

I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her to me. She put her hands on my chest as I lowered my head and enclosed her lips with mine. I felt her lightly push on my chest with her hands. I kissed her again and then lifted up. Destiny looked into my eyes for a few seconds and then put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss.

I don't know how long we stood there kissing, but at some point, someone said, "You can't fuck here. Get a room."

We stepped outside and Destiny asked if I'd walk her to her car. When we reached her car, she turned and put her arms around my neck again. "Thank you, Joe. I had a good time talking with you." She pulled me in for another kiss. I gave it my best shot, and when we came up for air, we were both breathing hard.

"Come home with me," I whispered.

"I...I c-can't."

I kissed her again. Our tongues wrestled back and forth and I heard her softly moan. "Come on," I whispered as I took her hand and led her to my car.

Neither of us spoke on the way to my apartment. Once inside, we picked up where we left off, and in short order, we were both naked and in my bed. Never in a million years would I have thought I would have sex with such a hot woman. As she lay in my bed, I looked down on her beautiful black body. Her breasts looked to be about a 'B size,' but they were firm and her nipples were hard. Her thin waist flared perfectly to her wider hips and ass.

Knowing this might be the only chance I ever had, I kissed and licked and nibbled her body from head to toe. She moaned and her body writhed under my touch. As I kissed and licked her pussy, I knew it was soaked and ready to be fucked. I moved up her soft sensuous body and slid my cock into her slit. She came immediately.

I'd had sex quite a few times, but nothing could compare to what I was experiencing with Destiny. I didn't last long, but I was happy that we both appeared to orgasm at the same time. We lay holding each other for a long time. Finally, she said, "I was going to say that I wish I had met you six years ago, but you would have only been in middle school then."

"Well, I'm not in middle school now, Destiny."

"No, you're not. But now I'm stuck in a bad situation."

I lay beside her thinking. Finally, I said, "What if you weren't in a bad situation? Would you consider hanging out with a young white guy?"

She put her leg across my legs and her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. "Oh yeah! I'd most definitely hang out with a young white guy."

We had sex again before she fell asleep. I lay in bed thinking how to get her away from Jamal, and after a couple hours, it finally came to me.

I didn't see Destiny for a week. She spent the following Wednesday night with me and we learned more about each other. I learned that Destiny had almost gotten engaged when she was 22, but she called it off when she caught him fucking his ex-wife. She told me that whenever she has to strip for amateur night at the Oasis, Jamal forces her to go to the back room with one of the customers for a private dance. She told me I was her first white man, and the first man younger than 30 to fuck her.

Friday night, a couple of my friends and I hung around outside the Oasis. We followed Jamal, one of his friends and Destiny when they left. They took her to a small hotel where they double-teamed her for a couple hours and then left her laying naked in the room with the curtains open. It bothered me to leave her there like that, but we followed Jamal back to his apartment.

To make a long story short, we cold-cocked him and then set about posing him for pictures. A few days later, Jamal got some pictures of him bent over a trash can supposedly taking it up the ass by a huge masked black man while a big masked white guy had his cock in Jamal's mouth.

When Don and I stopped to visit Jamal a few hours after he got his pictures, he threatened to kill us, beat our honky asses and take us to the police. We explained that whatever he did wouldn't stop the pictures from being sent to his pals and posted around the neighborhood. Eventually, he stopped threatening and started trying to negotiate, which is exactly what I wanted. So, in exchange for me not showing pictures to everyone to show that he's a faggot cocksucker, he agreed to release Destiny and give her all the pictures he had taken.

I told him that I knew he wouldn't delete the pictures from the cloud, but then neither would I delete my pictures of him from the cloud.

The next evening, Destiny arrived at Jamal's apartment, and was surprised when he wouldn't let her inside. He kept nervously looking over her shoulder, and he handed her the pictures of her he had taken and told her to get lost. She was shocked as she stumbled away from his door. She said she sat in her car trying to figure out what had happened, but then finally drove to my apartment.

When I met her at the door, she had an ear-to-ear smile as she snaked her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. When she pulled back, she said, "I don't know how you did it, kid, but Jamal set me free. And now, you're stuck with me."

I pulled her to me and held the most beautiful woman I've ever known against my chest. "So, what do you want to do now, babe?" I asked.

She grabbed my hand and started towards the bedroom. "I want to give you a proper thank you."

Epilogue - six months later

"I'll do this one more time and then that's it," she exclaimed.

"I know, but remember; this is how we met."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. But this is it. OK?"

"OK."

Don, Steve and the rest of the guys from my bachelor party had just met Destiny in front of the Oasis Men's Club Weekly Amateur Night Contest. I convinced her to strip for us one more time before we were married in three days. We went inside and registered her and then grabbed a table. Quite a few of the men checked out the hot black chick in the mini skirt and tight button up top.

I hardly noticed the other dancers because I was waiting for my future wife to take the stage. And when she did, she did a repeat of her performance that turned me on all those months ago. My friends couldn't take their eyes off her perfect flawless body as she crawled to me.

When she stood to grab her clothes and leave the stage, Steve said, "Holy shit! No wonder you're in love with her. Damn! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen! I guess I wasn't paying that close attention the last time. Did she do the same thing back then?"

I nodded my head.

"That woman is going to fuck you to death. But if you ever need back up, you got my number, right?"

I looked towards him and noticed all the guys were grinning and nodding their heads in agreement.

Destiny and I were married, and now I sleep with her and make love to her every night. She doesn't call me 'kid' anymore, and she adamantly refuses to return to the Oasis for amateur night. She tells me that after she won the $250 right before our wedding, she retired. So, now instead of crawling across the stage, she crawls across our king-sized mattress.

But I haven't given up on getting her back up on that stage.