All Comments on 'Destiny Cannot Be Denied Ch. 01'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
regularguy13regularguy13over 10 years agoAuthor
the rest of the story

i have finished the other chapters to this story. Some are pending. i will post the final chapter today. i hope you enjoy my little tale. R

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
Couldn't

I couldn't decide on a two or three, so I gave you the higher mark is a just in case. The storyline is awful, and the way your drawing it out makes it worse. A mother that has no sexual drive, has more organisms than she can count, because she watches her daughter have sex with an imaginary man? Did Casper the friendly ghost grow up? You continue this line of thought, and most of the time I couldn't figure out what was going on except for the Granddame who is seen it before, and says it's a family trait. If it's a family treat, why doesn't the mother know about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Who in the hell would write trash like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Has more organisms than she can count??, really?

Writing on a porn site and doesn't know the difference between orgasm and organism?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sci-fi? Oh please

It’s a very thinly veiled attempt to write an incest/taboo story, I must admit I am at a bit of a loss to find adequate words to review this story. It’s so off the wall that it negated the belief that walls are required for buildings to remain standing.

Also I think, my brain may have just melted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Haters...

Come on! It's Literotica.

It's a little twisted, but let's see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3153 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES