Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destiny broke the kiss with a hiss. "I want you. Please, make me feel good."

Trent groaned, leaning against her. "Have you... are you... are you a virgin?" he was digging his fingers into her ass cheeks. She moaned and shook her head as his mouth kissed and marked her neck. Not hesitating any longer, Trent lifted her so she could wrap her legs around his waist. They were upstairs in his room in less than a minute.

Trent gently laid her back on his bed, trying desperately to take his time. There was only the corner lamp on, casting the room into dark and shadows. Her hair was spread out around her on the bed like cocoa coloured waves. He took in delicious view of her before fusing their lips together again. She was pulling his t-shirt above his head and moaned in appreciation as she saw the expanse of his body appeared. He wasn't buff, rather toned and lean. Strong and manly. There was a thick patch of dark hair on his chest and thin trail of dark curls disappeared under the waistband of his jeans.

Her small, thin hands traced his skin as they kissed. His hands were everywhere, under her dress and on her thighs. Everywhere he touched burned, causing her to moan in complete ecstasy.

He had pushed the skirt of her tight dress up to her hips and was slowly nudging it higher, as though scared to spook her. When she was finally ready to burst, Destiny grabbed the thin fabric and wriggled out of it, getting stuck briefly going over her head. As she came free, her breasts bounced and she now lay in Trent's bed in just a thin lace bra and her sheer leggings. She pulled his mouth back to hers, kissing him passionately. His hands stroked over her body. He almost wanted to savour the moment, explore her body and taste her nipples. But he was rock hard, the member pushing against his zipper. He wanted to be deep inside of her.

He could tell by Destiny's face that she was flying high, her eyes red and blurry, and her cheeks were flushed. He normally wasn't the type to... take advantage... he flinched internally, momentarily conflicted. Then Destiny moaned quietly and arched against him, and his conflict vanished. His mouth was on hers again, her biting his bottom lip while he let his hands trail downwards. He was at the waistband of her leggings and tugged downwards. When she didn't stop him, he pulled them off and threw them to the floor. While savouring his view, Destiny in a lacy burgundy bra and panty set spread wide open on his bed, he started undoing his belt and jeans. Their eyes met as he dropped them to the floor. Her eyes traveled from his face, down his body to his heavy member. It was at least 8 inches long, and thick. Oh it was so thick, with a large swollen tip, glistening with pre-cum, and ended with hefty balls.

Trent watched her face as she took in the sight. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip, her breath catching. "Hey," he whispered, cupping her chin and tilting her head up. "It's okay. I'll be careful." he felt his fingers tighten slightly even as he said it.

Destiny nodded her head, grabbing his shoulders to pull him back into her. "I want this. It's just..." she was blushing, refusing to meet his gaze. "Please... You're so... big." She gulped, her already flushed face deepening to the colour of red wine in embarrassment.

That was enough for Trent. He groaned and kissed her again. Her bra and panties were off in seconds. He took a moment to trace her big, perky nipples, before stepping back. "Get up by the pillows," he murmured, pulling a condom from the bedside drawer and ripping it open. He had to take a steadying breath as he rolled it on.

Destiny lay on her back at the head of the bed, naked with her legs spread, giving him a perfect view of her folds. They were soft, swollen, and pink, slick with her wetness and surrounded with a handful of soft brown curls. The sight made Trent's mouth water as he positioned himself between her legs. He couldn't help sliding a finger over her womanhood, and Destiny jumped as though burned. She moaned, grasping at the sheets, and it was the sweetest sound Trent had ever heard. He caressed her with his fingers, teasing her tight entrance and her swollen clit. Destiny writhed under his touch, gasping out his name like she'd never been touched before. She was so sensitive, already soaked, her juices running down his fingers. They weren't even inside her and he knew she was close to cumming. She felt every little movement, her whole body reacting to every caress of his finger tips.

Watching her, he carefully leant forward and licked her clit, just the gentlest caress. She arched her back and her fingers fisted in his hair, tugging his towards her heat. "Do that again. Please Trent!"

He felt himself grin. She wanted more, he'd give her more. His fingers still in her soaking wet pussy, he started circling her clit with his tongue, sucking and swirling. Destiny's back arched as she moaned and gasped his name again and again, her fingers fisted tightly in her hair. Her legs shook as she tried to buck against his face, but a large firm hand on her belly kept her back against the mattress. He continued to lick and suck and pump his fingers in and out of her tight, wet entrance. Her orgasm was sudden and intense, her moans sounding almost like agony. She writhed and screamed his name, her nails piercing his scalp. He felt no pain, just satisfaction at her pure ecstacy.

He gave her a moment to come down and catch her breath; her eyes were closed and she was still moaning quietly. When she opened her eyes, she met his gaze as she ran her hands over his shoulders, pulling him close to her. She crushed her mouth against his, sliding her tongue into his mouth to taste her juices. It drove Trent wild. He couldn't wait any longer, pushing her back down on the mattress and positioning himself between her legs. He'd only pushed the tip into her opening and Trent knew this was going to be torture. She was so tight, so small. He had expected it, could feel it squeeze around his fingers, but he still had to hold himself back. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. As he pushed forward a little more, her mouth popped open and she sucked in a breath. He met her gaze and she moaned, her nails digging into his shoulders. Each tiny shallow thrust, just the pressure and pleasure, elicited a soft moan from her lips.

He surged forward, thrusting further into her. She cried out from the fullness, feeling him push into her tightness. She had never felt connected like this when someone was inside her. His hands were on her hips and ass, spreading her wider while pinning her to the bed. She threw her head back as she moaned his name. She could feel herself tightening around his invasion, teetering on the brink of orgasm.

"I'm... I'm so... so close..." she gasped out, her nails digging into his shoulder. Trent groaned in response. He had still been holding back, still not all the way inside, and here she was almost ready to cum. He took a breath, then thrust forward, burying himself to the hilt inside her. She eyes flew wide open again, her mouth frozen in a silent "O". He paused a moment, letting her catch her breath, scared he'd hurt her. But when she didn't tell him to stop, he pulled back and thrust in again. Destiny was writhing underneath him, moaning and whimpering with pleasure. He could feel her nails pierce his shoulder as he pumped himself inside her tight pussy. He could feel her wetness on his balls and on her thighs.

And then Destiny came. She felt so incredibly full, stretched tightly around him. Her pussy was pulsing around his thick cock. In that moment, Trent was thankful that he didn't have neighbours, as she cried out in pleasure, grabbing at the pillows. Her breaths were erratic as she shuddered and moaned in ecstasy.

She was so wet, so tight. Destiny's eyes were closed and lights danced behind her eyelids. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her, originating from her filled pussy. Every thrust threw her deeper into her shuddering orgasm. Trent clenched his jaw tightly, groaning. Her already tight pussy was clamped down around him like a hot, wet vice.

Destiny felt fuzzy and safe coming down. Her muscles relaxed as he slowed his movements, allowing her a moment. She sighed in calmed pleasure. Trent chuckled at her closed eyes and obvious contentment. She may have been sated, but he certainly wasn't. He grabbed her jaw and shook her, rousing her from her daze. "Hey baby girl. We're not done yet." He thrust into her again and she cried out in renewed pleasure.

She was too sensitive, every movement made her moan in absolute ecstasy. Her whole body was on fire, like pins and needles dancing across her skin. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass, the erotic sound giving her goosebumps. She bit her lip, her eyes rolling back in her head.

She felt pressure building in her body again. She could barely breathe. Sweat rolled down both their bodies as he hammered into her. The gentleness was gone, replaced with a mutual desperate need for each other.

Her sudden cry of pleasure shocked Trent. She was cumming again? Fuck, was she ever. As Trent thrust even harder into her pussy, she tightened and tightened until he could barely move. Sweat was pouring down his back as he fucked her. He was close now too, but he didn't want to stop. Not yet. Not ever. Her pussy pulsed, squeezing him tighter and tighter. Waves of pleasure rushed over her body and she clutched at his upper arms, as though needing to find some balance. Trent surged forward. They were a mess of sweat and juices and lust.

Destiny's orgasm didn't seem to end. It momentarily abated, but would once again build and break over her again. She was moaning nonsense, just begging Trent not to stop, in breathless high pitched moans. Every inch of him was sensitive and rock hard. Her face was flushed, her eyes squeezed tight as she whimpered and moaned. His face buried in her neck as he fucked her, pounding her again and again and again. He was pushed all the way in, surrounded by her tight heat. She was soaking wet, her whole body burning.

Suddenly, Destiny felt herself fall over the edge of an intense, beautiful, terrifying orgasm. She had never felt like this; all she could do was hold on and scream Trent's name. She could feel Trent's cock jerk. It seemed to swell, stretching her farther then she'd ever been stretched. She could possibly stand anymore. He growled loudly, his hands tightening on her hips, pinning her to him as he came. It seemed to go on forever, just them entwined together in total satiation and ecstacy. She was still gasping and moaning gently when he finished, panting.

They lay there for a moment, their bodies still joined, sweat pouring over both their bodies. Minutes ticked by, Trent holding her small body to his, kissing her neck and shoulders sweetly. Then he groaned as he pulled out of her, feeling every bit of her passage clutching at his still semi-hard cock, as though her body didn't want to let him go.

Trent stumbled to the bathroom to tie off the condom and get cleaned up. When he came back, he had a damp washcloth in his hand. Destiny hadn't moved, still gasping for her breath with an arm thrown over her eyes. He cleaned her gently, pulled the damp top sheet out from under her, then lay down with her and a quilt.

She smiled and moaned, snuggling into him. "I'm still getting on a bus tomorrow," she murmured into his chest. She was in a foggy place between sleep and wakefulness, completely relaxed and loopy. The accumulation of the night's events, the drugs and alcohol, and the incredible fucking he had just given her, were settling in as she sped towards unconsciousness.

Trent laughed, brushing a few curls over her shoulder. "Yeah, we'll see." Destiny was already out.