Destiny Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "Oh, I think it opens at like six in the morning."

"Great! So, let's go to your hotel room so you can pick up your outfit for the gym and then go there."

She got a wild look in her eyes and said, "I think I owe you a little something, don't I?"

I pretended not to know what she meant but felt a distinct twinge inside. "Oh? What little something would that be?"

She came up to me and, apparently effortlessly, lifted me up and placed me on the kitchen island, undoing the sash on my bathrobe and pushing it back off my shoulders. I let it drop on the counter and shuddered as she kissed me, one hand around my waist, raking her nails down my back. I let out a low growl into our kiss. The urgency I had felt after the shower was intensifying and I needed her touch.

She pulled back. "God, I want to make you come, Anna. So much."

I swallowed and, in a slightly shaky voice, said, "And I want you to, Jude. I really do. I've been on edge ever since the shower."

She sat down on one of the stools and, without another word, parted my legs. I leaned back, my palms on the cool surface and watched as she leaned down and placed a kiss on my mound, then on my left and right lips. I felt her tongue circle my entrance before stroking up between, finding my clit and circling it. Next I felt her fingers, two of them, push into me. She went deep. I wanted to be full and told her, "One more, love. Please. I want to be full."

I felt her fingers slide out and then I was being beautifully stretched and filled by three fingers. She curled them up inside me, expertly finding my spot and that was all it took.

It was like my whole body was involved. The pleasure wasn't just centred in my pussy and clit, it was in my tits, in my tummy, in my thighs, my toes. When it finally crashed through me it was all I could do to stay conscious. I almost screamed, "Aaaaahhhhhh!"

She pushed her fingers in deeper once more and it took me back up and over, her expert touch pushing my second orgasm to a bigger, more incredible peak. As I slowly subsided she read me very well and stopped her movements before slowly sliding her fingers out. As I recovered some of my senses she placed a tender kiss on my mound before standing up once more, leaning forward and kissing me. I tasted myself on her lips and leaned into her, bringing my arms up and around her, pulling her to me. I felt her arms go around my waist as we kissed. We eventually broke the kiss and I said, "God. Well, we can tell Jodie that we started with you giving me two," and I chuckled.

"You two are just amazing. She really wants to know, doesn't she?"

I smiled and said, "When she's at work and I'm home alone she gets home and her first question, after we've had our greeting kisses, is usually, 'How many today, Posh?' Now, we should get dressed and head over to your hotel and get to the gym.

We went back to the bedroom. I picked out an off the shoulder, white mini and Jude put back on her camisole top and denim skirt. We both decided today would also be a house rules day, so no underwear was required. I put on my running shoes, grabbed the shoulder bag and my handbag and we walked out into the sunshine once more.

As we were walking I ventured a suggestion.

"Um, Jude, say no if you want, but maybe you'd like to check out of your hotel and stay with us? It would be a lot easier, wouldn't it?"

She squeezed my hand and said, "Oh god, yes. I'd love that. If you're sure?" I squeezed back and just nodded. "I'll pack when we get to the hotel. And we can bring my case back to your place. I'm so excited."

We got to her hotel after about a thirty minute walk. It was quite a swish affair, with a marble entrance. I suppose the sort of hotel that has its own gym is going to be pretty up-market.

Jude left me in the lobby so she could go and pack. I offered to help but she told me it would be easier and quicker if she did it herself and wasn't distracted by wanting to kiss me every ten seconds.

She was gone for all of fifteen minutes. I just sat in the lobby reading a hotel magazine. She came out of the lift with a shoulder bag draped over her shoulder. She'd changed out of her denim skirt and had exchanged it for a mid-thigh, forest green minidress that looked gorgeous, accentuating her figure perfectly.

I stood as she approached and she said, "There, all packed. I'll do the checkout when we leave."

We headed down to the basement, where the gym was. We checked in with the receptionist, Jude signing me in as a guest, and entered the gym. It was huge and largely quiet. A couple of people on treadmills, and one guy lifting weights. The whole room was huge and all the walls were mirrored so it seemed even larger, stretching off into infinity.

We headed for the womens' changing room and I helped her undress and get her lilac crop top and shorts on. I marvelled at how the top accentuated her gorgeous breasts, giving her a very fully supported décolletage. Her beautiful tattoos were almost completely on show, the one snaking round her waist was so gorgeous. I took a second to trace my finger on her tummy, tracing it. She shuddered, "God, you turn me on so much."

I smiled, "Yeah. It's a lovely feeling, isn't it?"

She likewise helped me out of my dress and helped get my shorts and top on. We headed back out.

I asked her, "So, what do I do? I'm not really used to gyms."

She smiled. "Let me take you through a simple set of exercises."

A very pleasant couple of hours passed with Jude doing far more than me. At one point we were on treadmills next to each other and Jude whispered, "I am so turned on right now. I'm loving watching you. You're very sexy, Posh."

I smiled and likewise whispered my reply, "Oh, god babe. You have no idea the effect of watching you is having on me. Watching your muscles flex, your bum move and, it has to be said, your tits. You are incredibly hot, Jude."

When we were finished we both had a healthy sheen of sweat. Jude said, "They've got a sauna and a steam room if you fancy either?"

"Oh yes! A sauna. Is it unisex?"

She smiled, "No, babe, it isn't. It's single sex and we are allowed to get naked if we want."

"Oh, count me in," I said, my exhibitionist streak kicking in with force.

We headed to the changing room once more. The sauna was at the far end, so we went to our locker and removed our clothes then headed down and in.

We were the only ones there. It was the usual Scandinavian wooden construction and the heat was already nicely high. I breathed in the scented steam and sat up on one of the higher benches. Jude came and sat next to me, both of us leaning our backs against the wall.

I smiled at her and we automatically fell into a kiss. A long, slow, deep kiss that lasted forever. I felt her hand stroke over my nipple and I reciprocated. As she stroked her fingers down over my abdomen I opened my legs a little and stroked down to her clit. We were both soaking wet both from the sauna and our own internal heat. Her clit was hard and I circled it as she circled mine. I felt my wetness dripping out of me.

I was, once more, really close and I felt Jude's wetness increase as I slid my finger down to her entrance, circled it once and then back up to her clit. We continued our strokes and I moaned, "Oh, Jude. Yes. I'm going to come."

It was amazing. The heat of the sauna and the heat in my body combined to give a totally new feeling..A warm rush inside and out. As I started descending I felt Jude shake and then a low moan as she went over. We slowed our strokes down and held each other for a moment.

We'd just released each other when we heard the sauna door opening. We quickly stopped touching and I was surprised when I saw the familiar face of Shona walk in. Like us she was completely naked. I'd never seen Shona naked but I had to admit she had a beautiful body.

She's of West Indian heritage and has beautiful dark skin, long dreadlocks braided with coloured baubles and gorgeous dark eyes. Her breasts turned out to be about the same size as mine and I noticed she had a trimmed landing strip of black hair above her pussy.

The weird thing is that Shona and her girlfriend were the hosts of the garden party we'd been invited to the next day.

She smiled and said,. "Anna! I didn't know you used this gym."

"Shona! Lovely to see you. This is our new friend, Jude. She's staying at the hotel and so we came and did a workout. Oh, while I think of it, I was going to call you later and ask if it would be okay for us to bring Jude with us tomorrow?"

"Oh, how lovely. Nice to meet you Jude. Yes, of course. It would be lovely to have your new friend there."

Jude said, "Lovely to meet you too, Shona. What a coincidence."

Shona sat down next to me and said, "Not really. This isn't the largest town in the world, Jude. I don't think I've seen you before though. Are you new in town?"

I was intrigued to see how Jude would respond and was mildly surprised when she said, "Oh, very new. Only been here a few days. I'm selling up back home and moving down here as soon as I possibly can. I'll rent somewhere to begin with and..."

I patted her hand and said, "You will do no such thing. Jodie and I will put you up."

She smiled at me and said, "That is so kind Anna. Thank you. Let's ask Jodie later, okay? Just to be sure."

Shona said, "Well, that's all wonderful and I am sure Jodie won't say no. That girl has a heart of gold."

I smiled and nodded. It's true. She really does. "I think I'm about done with the sauna Jude. Shall we go and shower and dress? Maybe we can go to the beach?"

Shona gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "So lovely to see you. Go and have fun, you two. Say 'Hi' to Jodie for me and we'll see you all tomorrow."

"Thanks, Shona. See you tomorrow," I said before giving her a cheek kiss..

"Bye Shona. Lovely to meet you. See you tomorrow," Jude said, holding out her hand.

Shona surprised Jude by taking her upper arms in her hands and stretching up to give her a cheek kiss.

"See you tomorrow, Jude."

We left and headed for the showers. Jude whispered, "Is it wrong that I think Shona is pretty hot?"

We got to the showers and took two next to each other, turning them on and glorying in getting the sweat off us.

I smiled and said, "Should I be jealous?"

"Oh god, Anna, no! Sorry. I..."

I punched her arm playfully and said, "Don't be silly. Of course I'm not jealous. I have to say that's the first time I've ever seen Shona naked and she has a wonderful body. You'll meet her other half Jo tomorrow. They're pretty devoted to each other."

She said, "She's straight? Damn. I think my gaydar failed me."

I giggled, "No, love. Jo is a woman. We've been friends with them for years and I never got the vibe that either of them would stray."

We turned the showers off and headed to our locker, retrieving our possessions and she said, "Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?"

As we dried and dressed I said, "Of course. Maybe I'll make up a fantasy tonight in which Shona and Jo feature. If you like?"

She looked at me a little puzzled. "Make up a fantasy? You do that?"

I nodded, "Jodie and I always have. I love to create stories for us when we're making love. It's often a part of our foreplay. You were one of those, originally, if you remember."

"That would be so hot. I love the idea. I can see Jodie and me sitting at your feet as you tell us your story."

We were now dressed and headed out and up to the hotel lobby once more.

"We're usually in bed when I tell or read a story but maybe we could do it differently. That could be fun."

When we got to the lobby Jude said, "I'll go get my bags and be back down in a couple of minutes."

As she walked towards the lift I watched her back, admiring her elegant, slightly sashaying walk.

A couple of minutes later she came back with a wheeled case and a carry bag over her shoulder.

She went to the reception desk and I joined her there. She spent a little time working things out. They were very accommodating and decided not to charge her a fee for not staying as long as she'd booked for.

We went out into the sunshine and I said, "Let's get a cab. I know it's only a couple of miles but dragging that case on cobbled streets is going to be awkward."

She smiled and said, "Sure. Sounds good."

There was a taxi rank in front of the hotel and a car was waiting there. We knocked and gave the driver the address, assuring the driver we'd tip him well for the inconvenience of the short trip. He didn't seem to have a problem and helped Jude put her bags in the boot. We climbed in and he set off. A few minutes later we were at the cottage. I paid him and added a fifty percent tip. He seemed pretty pleased. He unloaded the bags and we headed up the side road to the cottage. I fished my keys out and we entered the hallway and into the kitchen.

Just looking at the island gave me warm tingles, remembering our love making earlier.

Jude obviously had a similar thought and we looked at each other and smiled.

"Right," I said, "let's get you unpacked and moved in."

We went through to the bedroom and I cleared a little space in one of my wardrobes for her clothes. I was delighted to find she had some quite delicious looking underwear.

As we sorted through everything we also made a small pile of laundry of her clothes which I added to our laundry basket.

As she unpacked her bikini I said, "Better keep that out if we're going to go to the beach. That's if you want to."

"I like the sound of the beach. I haven't really spent any time there since I arrived. I suppose we should get into them. I've loved being without knickers all morning though. It's going to feel odd having something on down there."

I helped her off with her dress and held the bottoms out. She stepped into them and I slid them up. It was essentially a white tape about a centimetre wide with a white cloth going between the legs. You could adjust the width by stretching or compressing it along the tape. She reached behind, looking in the mirror, and spread it out a little over her bum, then narrowed the front so that it was only about five centimetres wide. It only just covered her. The top was a halter-neck with pretty skimpy cups that left a lot of her fabulous breasts exposed.

I let out a soft whistle and said, "My god, love. You look gorgeous."

She blushed. "Thanks, babe. Where's your bikini?"

I opened the drawer in the cupboard where I keep all my bikinis and I said, "Why don't you pick one for me?"

She sifted through and finally picked out one of Jodie's favourites for me. It's black with a thong and, like Jude's, is a halter neck. The cups are unusual in that they're a couple of loops of material which go around my breasts, with a black strip that goes across the middle, just about covering my nipples.

"This one," she said.

She helped me with my dress and then helped me on with it. I loved the intimate touches as she helped adjust it. When she was done she kissed me and said, "Beautiful. I love how much of you it shows."

We got our dresses back on, I put on a pair of rainbow patterned flip-flops and Jude put on leather sandals then headed to the kitchen. We ate some crispbreads with cheese and pickles and then I packed a bag with a couple of large, colourful beach towels and some sun cream in my beach bag and we headed off, hand in hand, down the road to the beach. The warm sun was wonderful to feel.

Jude said, "I can't wait to get my dress off. I want to soak in the sun, lying next to you. Will we be okay kissing in public?"

I squeezed her hand and said, "Yes, love. I'm going to lead us to a small cove that most people don't find. It's a sort of local secret and, being a Friday, most of the locals will be working so we're probably going to be alone, or possibly just a couple of other people."

She smiled. "Wonderful. I'm going to enjoy being a local I think."

We got onto the beach and I led us to the right, walking further down. There were quite a few holidaymakers, families and couples, and it made me smile to hear all the happy noises around me and the sound of the sea nearby. It's quite a long walk around a small headland, which is why most people don't find it. When we got there I was a little dismayed to see two couples lying on towels. We walked up the beach a little so we weren't too close to anyone and finally picked a place. I got the two towels out and lay them on the sand while Jude started removing her dress, which I took and put in my bag. She then helped me with my dress and I got the sunscreen out.

We sat down and I said, "Want me to put sunscreen on, hun?"

She said, "Mmmm. Yes, please."

"Lie on your back then. I'll do your front first."

She lay down and I squirted some between the mounds of her breasts. She shrieked a little at how cold it was but I started spreading it with my fingers. I noticed how her nipples were clearly showing through the cloth. I covered her arms, tummy and legs. When I was doing the tops of her thighs I let my fingers occasionally brush between her legs, circling her cliit through the thin material.

"Oh, god Anna. You've got me there again. And we're on the beach with people around. I'm going to have to ravage you when we get back."

I said nothing because I had a plan.

"Okay love, roll over. I'll do your back now."

She turned over and I squirted some of the cream on her back and spread it out, and did the same with the back of her legs. The way we were oriented we were facing the other people on the beach so I was able to surreptitiously stroke between her legs. I pushed her bikini aside and started stroking her clit directly.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered, "That is so gorgeous. You're such a tease, Posh."

I didn't stop. She was incredibly wet so I slipped my thumb in her entrance and said, "What makes you think I'm teasing, my Destiny?"

"You... you're going to... oh god, Anna. That is so gorgeous. I'm getting more turned on because of how we could be caught. Is that weird?"

I smiled. "No, love. As Jodie will tell you I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and get that same thrill."

I felt her clit stiffen under my fingers and I started moving a little more quickly, side to side.

"Ooooohhhhh," she said, "I am... oh god. Yes."

She started shaking and I felt her pussy walls clamp on my thumb and she lifted up a little as she came. It was so wonderful to be able to give her so much in such a public place.

As she slowly relaxed I slid my thumb out and adjusted her bikini once more to cover her.

She eventually turned over and pulled me into a deep kiss.

I lay on her and felt her warm hands around my back.

After about a minute I pulled back and smiled into her beautiful eyes. I kissed her nose and said, "You are our Destiny. I love you, Jude."

-------------------------

As always, thank you so much for reading and, I hope, enjoying this story. Part three is already underway and I'll get it up as soon as possible.

If you enjoyed it, please consider giving it a star rating, the higher the better, and leave a comment or send feedback to me directly if you're shy about public comments. I read and respond to as many as possible, with the obvious exceptions of people who comment anonymously.

Love and kisses

Anna

Xxx

12