Destiny Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded in my wonderfully, tranquil, exhausted post orgasmic haze, with soft kisses of my own.

I eventually found my voice. "Holy fuck, loves. That was huge. It was like a billion orgasms all rolled up into one. Thank you. Both of you."

Jude said, "I'm so glad we gave you so much pleasure Miss Anna. You've given me so much today."

I smiled, "It's okay love. I'm not Miss Anna anymore. I'm just Anna. Or Sparrow."

Jude got a mischievous smile on her beautiful face and said, "Yes Miss Anna."

That triggered a giggle from Jodie which was infectious and we all ended up in a huddle, giggling stupidly for minutes on end. We'd get it back under control and then one of us would splutter and it would start again.

Once we had all calmed down a little, we decided it was time to go to bed. We stood up, on wobbly legs - particularly so in my case because I was still in my heels - and headed through to our bedroom. Jodie and Jude spent a few minutes undressing me and we put the basque, gloves and stockings away. We put my g-string, which was soaked, in the laundry, joined by our bikinis from the day. I made a mental note that I had to do some laundry first thing in the morning.

As we scrambled into bed, Jude once more in the middle, Jodie said, "Mmm. I think we need to introduce Jude to Giselle, Posh. What do you think?"

I leaned across Jude to give Jodie a kiss and said, "You read my mind, Sparrow. Destiny will love 'subbie Giselle' as much as I know you do."

Jude said, "You have someone else who joins you? Wow. Okay. This could get interesting."

Jodie smiled and gave Jude a soft kiss and then said, "You'll see. How about Sunday, Posh? Do you think Giselle could be persuaded on Sunday?"

I smiled, "Oh, I'm sure she'd love to be here. You can tell her all about our adventures, perhaps you'll have more to tell her after Shona and Jo's party tomorrow."

Jude said, "Oh god. I can't wait to meet her. If you two like her I know I will. And a foursome. Wow."

I turned Jude's head to mine and kissed her. "All will be revealed, love. Giselle is very special."

With that, Jodie turned the bedroom lights off and, after much kissing, cuddling, caressing and exchanges of I love you's we fell into a beautiful, dream filled sleep.

-------------------------------

Thank you once again, dear reader, for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it! Please, if you feel so disposed, leave a comment and consider giving me a lovely high star rating if you enjoyed it. You can also send me a private comment using the "Contact" tab on my profile.

Anna

Xxxx

12