All Comments on 'Destroyed'

by Nomean_feet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2about 15 years ago
Low elf esteem

It is good for her boyfriend that this happened before they got serious. Low self esteem and she turns into the town bike. She will enjoy it until she trying to find meaning in her life, if AIDS doesn't kill her first. Do you actually find this shit erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just another slut.

Okay so she has found her calling. Perhaps she should get paid for her services.

forfun44forfun44about 15 years ago
Just a couple of girls having fun!

Great story. Other folks who read stories here should maybe go to the disney website if they're looking for Snow white. I think a story about a couple of horny ladies letting loose is damn good reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No

Lots of girls have fun every day and do it without acting deranged. You have a very sick fantasy, not in the least erotic so whats the point unless you just like the gutter? I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The problem is Forfun44

That the story itself is fine, although because you watch your wife hav esex with other people I can't help thinking your biased towards these types of stories. No it's the fact the the woman in question goes from being I assume a single mans woman to a raving nympho who gets it on with anybody and anything. I have nothing personally against two girls getting it on. But not under these circustances. But don't worry you and many other swingers and watchers will love this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yeah

give me names and adresses of all your girls who tend to be whores just because of one fight at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tears has it right

Drugs, AIDS, or abusive sex winding up in death is the final end for such people. Someone said swingers will love this. Does that mean the person saying it is a swinger and loves it? Swingers, real swingers not just dumb shits, know who they are fucking and know they are safe and use condoms even for blowjobs. Shit like this isnt about swinging it is about people who are braindead with no self respect or concepts of what is right and wrong. Think about it, how much would a woman have to hate herself to suddenly do something like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story

Hello from Greece! Interesting story dear! I hope all these guys and girls had in their mind that sex has fun but also responsibilities!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

With this story you realize that even this author has no idea about real life. His story implies that it is fundamentally important for a young woman to let other men fuck her three holes, weekly if possible. And then? Hopefully she will contract HIV and if possible all her fellow players and die a slow and painful death.

Yes, women should also gain experience before entering into a permanent partnership. But who wants to be married to a whore whose "sanctuaries" have been visited by everyone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous