Destroyed by My Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it for me, I had had enough. I broke down and started sobbing, grabbing the toilet bowl for support. I couldn't even bear to look at her, all I wanted was for her to leave and stop saying all those things, stop treating me like I was some piece of garbage at the bottom of her shoes.

Suffice it to say, I had no such luck. She knelt down above me, pulled her panties and the harness to the side and started pissing on me. The first few drops landed on my shoulders, but then a steady stream developed and she aimed it towards my face and hair. I couldn't do nothing, didn't want to do nothing; I just let it happen, shivering and shaking as she drenched me.

"...clean yourself up, we're not done yet..."

"...more pictures to delete..."

"...can't believe I ever loved you, you fucking pissmop..."

I however, couldn't move. I just laid there, practically shell shocked, trying not to think about what she just did to me, right in my own home.

"...I still have your sister's number, get up or I'm sending her pics... c'mon, in the shower, you stink and I'm not done with you..."

She gave me a small kick in the ribs, urging me to move to the direction of the bathtub and I slowly, mechanically obliged. I climbed in and she followed me too, the strapon still hanging from her hips. She used some shampoo liberally on me and then sprayed me with the shower head, as I clumsily tried to wash her piss off of me. A few minutes later she was apparently happy, because she approached me again. I didn't know what to expect, but what I got was yet another bout with the strapon in my throat as I was kneeling in the bathtub.

My tonsils were on fire and my throat felt like being split open, but by that point, I was little more than a husk of a man. She knew it, cause she immediately remarked upon it.

"That's the only way, you're not a man in my eyes anymore," she whispered, driving her strapon down my throat harder than ever before and lodging it in. "I will piss right down your throat tonight and then this will be over for you," she threatened me, thrusting in for emphasis, causing me to gag and spit up around her dildo.

"... it will actually be over for us, I will never think of you again..."

"...you never fucked me as hard as I'm fucking you anyway, you didn't have the balls to do it..."

"...I would have liked it, you know, just as I'm sure you're loving this, you whore..."

"...the only way for me to finally get some closure..."

She started scrolling through pics again, finally showing one from our first anniversary. She had bought me a sweater that I still wore from time to time; I had bought her lingerie that she wore that very night... my nose touched once more on her belly as she was fucking my face with reckless abandon. I looked up through my teary eyes at her and she was wearing her bra... I realized I'd never see her breasts ever again, this was the final time.

My eyes veered upwards right towards hers and we locked eyes for the first time since the abuse started... since my rape started.

She had a triumphant look in her eyes, a fierce arrogance and determination to shred every ounce of humanity and masculinity that once existed inside me. She truly wanted to tear me down, destroy me, erase me from existence in her memory.

He combined hip thrusts and the pressure on the back of my head were too much for me to bear and I practically let her piston in and out of my mouth to her discretion. Spit was flying all over the place, I was routinely blowing snot inadvertently through my nose and my stomach had been emptied of my lunch almost entirely by that point. I just stood there and let her use me like a hole, trying to bide my time until she had enough.

But she didn't seem to be stopping any time soon. She kept savagely raping me like that, reveling every time I dry heaved and lurched forward on her cock, teasing me and humiliating me from above. I didn't matter to her, my pain didn't matter.

At some point she removed the strapon entirely, and I felt like something was missing, my throat felt strangely empty and pain free. I didn't have too much time to think about that though, because she did something I never thought her capable of doing: she used one hand to grab my hair, curled the other one into a fist and punched me straight on the jaw, sending my head reeling to the side.

"You fucking deserve this," she hissed and then did the same thing with the bottom of her feet, giving me a slap that felt like the sky fell on my head.

That didn't last long however, since she were right back to trying to annihilate my throat with the dildo. A few long thrusts was all it took for her to bury it all the way in once more and she held it in there... 10 seconds... 15 seconds... 20... seconds... I retched violently and something erupted from my throat again, overflowing through my nose and through the corners of my mouth. She didn't care... 25 seconds... 30 seconds... another torrent of spit came running out... 40 seconds... her strapon finally came out and I collapsed on the floor of the tub, my face landing on her feet.

I didn't have the presence of mind to even recognize the symbolism, but she didn't miss a chance to kick me squarely in the face. I got up slightly to move away from her, and she grabbed my hair tilting my head back.

"This will be the last time your lips will ever touch me... do you understand?" she asked.

I didn't really understand, but what she wanted to do became frighteningly apparent in the next seconds. She pulled the harness and her panties to the side once more and pulled my mouth right on her pussy.

"I will piss down your throat and you will not waste a drop," she threatened me. I was way beyond arguing, so I closed my eyes and did as I was told.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no... eyes open, I need you to see me doing this to you, I need you to remember it... and I need to remember the look in your pathetic face," she said calmly and I opened my eyes for her, hating every fiber of my being for doing so and for getting hard from it. I didn't really think I could after all that she put me through, but there I was, hard as a rock on the bathtub floor, with my first gf getting ready to move on from me.

"That's it, you are no longer human to me. From now one, you'll just be a toilet I once used in London," and with that, she let loose in my mouth. The look on her face was beyond triumphant; a violent joy was dancing in her eyes, as she pinched my nose to force me to swallow.

I did, closing my eyes in the process, something that proved to be a mistake. She removed her pussy from my mouth and directed the stream towards my forehead and my face. "If you want to close your eyes, I'll give you a reason for it," she laughed, as she aimed right for my eyes.

Once again, I had had enough. I began sobbing in front of her as her stream died down and I felt the realization of what just happened setting in. She didn't seem to care. She spat on my face once more and then repositioned the strapon to continue what she was doing previously. I didn't feel like I had the strength for it anymore, but I opened my mouth regardless in between my sobs.

She wasted no time, her plastic cock violently tore through my throat and lodged itself in yet again. I heaved almost immediately and the contents of my stomach, her freshly-swallowed piss, erupted from the corners of my mouth like a volcano. My dick was hard as a rock.

She reached over for her phone and found another picture. It was her sucking my dick... I distinctly remember taking it with her phone, we were in a hotel and I was teaching her how to deepthroat... we took it because it was the first time she ever managed it.

The facefucking picked up the pace and against every fiber of my being, I started enjoying it. She was thrusting in and out of my mouth, causing me to make all kinds of disgusting sounds, but I didn't care... I started jerking off. She noticed.

"Do it, I knew I'd get you to do it," she hissed, fucking my throat even harder and causing another splatter of spit. "Do it so I can finally be rid of your pathetic ass, prove that you're no longer a man," she told me, fucking the dildo so deep inside me that I thought I'd burst.

"I knew you'd cum by being treated like in your disgusting vids," she whispered, as I furiously masturbated between her legs. "Like... a... fucking... human... toilet" she said, accentuating each word with a hard thrust. She held the last one in.

5 seconds... "do it, I told you I owed you an orgasm"

10 seconds... "this will be the last thing I ever give you"

15 seconds... "just deleted the pic, it was the last one"

20 seconds... I puked some fluids around the strap once more "... you are disgusting..."

25 seconds... I was so close to cumming...

30 seconds... "you are dead to me after this"

35 seconds... "can't believe I once loved you"

40 seconds... "can't believe I once let you inside me"

45 seconds... "fucking pissmop"

50 seconds... "every time you cum, you'll remember this day from now on"

It was as if she said the magic word, *cum*. My orgasm finally reached the point of no return and I could feel I'd start cumming in seconds.

55 seconds... my cum shot out between her feet as she kept raping my throat with the dildo, making my eyes bulge out and my head feeling dangerously lightheaded. "You... are... pathetic"

60 seconds... my vision field shrunk, I started seeing everything gray. I could only see her beautiful belly in front of my eyes, feeling the strapon cutting off my air... I was passing out from her abuse.

"... I'm done with you..."

12