Detached World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not really interested in boys right now, mom." replied Jessica.

"Girls then?" asked her mom.

"Mom!" exclaimed Jessica, "We went over this, I'm not a lesbian."

"Because its okay if you are," assured her mother.

"Mom, I said I'm not a lesbian. Its just that I'm really focused on school right now to get into a good college. Going out on a date is not really a priority for me right now." explained Jessica.

"Okay, okay, I get it," said her mom, "I'm just worried, that's all. You are 18, soon you'll be a full grown woman and leave for college, and I just don't want you to look back on these days and think that you wasted an opportunity to live your life to the fullest, and regretting that you didn't when you had the chance."

"Mom, I get it, but you don't have to worry about me." reassured Jessica.

The rest of dinner was uneventful, after that Jessica, her mom and her dad sat down to watch some TV. A few hours later, Jessica stood up, said she was going to bed, and promptly walked over into her room.

Jessica rummaged through her school bag, picked up her green case and then walked out of her room and into the bathroom down the hallway. She hadn't peed since before she left school, and she needed to take her pee-before-bed like usual.

In the bathroom, and after brushing her teeth, Jessica opened the green case, and was surprised to see not her vagina, but some pens, some pencils, a ruler, a pencil sharpener and a compass.

She realized this was not her vagina case, it was her pencil box. Not a big mistake since her vagina case and her pencil box were almost the same color, and roughly the same size, but she still felt a little silly for it. She closed her pencil box and walked back to her room.

Jessica looked in her school bag again, and did so again, and again, panicking more and more as she failed to see her vagina case among the rest of her things. It wasn't in her bag! Her vagina case was not in her bag. She had lost her vagina! Where was it?

Suddenly, her eyes went wide as saucers. She remembered where it was. If she had her pencil case with her, then that could mean one thing. Her vagina was still inside its case, inside her school locker, back at the school.

Every day, after school was over and if she didn't have any extracurricular activities, like today, Jessica would go over to her locker, and put in the school books and other things she wasn't going to need that night at home, like books for studying or any homework. That sometimes included her pencil case, she felt better leaving it at school than taking it with her every day, in case she ever forgot to bring it. One of her classmates had caught up to her at her locker, and asked her some questions regarding the anatomy test they had that day. As Jessica was talking to her, she grabbed the things from her bag and placed them in her locker without paying much attention, just giving each item a little glance as she did. She remembered grabbing a green case from her bag and placing it in her locker, what she thought at the time was her pencil box, right before closing her locker for the day. Jessica now realized that, without really noticing, she had kept her pencil box and actually placed her vagina case in the locker... with her vagina still in it!

Jessica considered her options. She couldn't go to school now, it was late in the night, and nobody would be there, not even the janitor. She couldn't tell her parents about it, her mother always told her that she had to be more careful about her vagina or she might end up losing it someday. She didn't want to tell her she actually did lose it for two reasons, first she didn't lose it, she knows where it is, its just that she doesn't have it with her. And second, if her mother knew she would think she's too irresponsible and it might cause her to make her rethink about Jessica going alone to college. She would also make a much bigger deal than she should, maybe even demand that they drive over to the school to try and retrieve it, calling the principal or someone else to come over with the school keys. Or alert the police, or something else that would make her mistake, embarrassing as it already is, more public. No, she couldn't tell her mother that she forgot her vagina in her school locker.

She really didn't have much of a choice, she would have to just pretend she still had her vagina with her until she left for school in the morning, and taking it out of her locker as soon as she had the chance.

Sighing, Jessica resigned herself to that course of action. She took her schoolbag from her bed and placed it on her chair next to her computer's desk. Then she began to undress for bed.

She took off her shirt, revealing a small pink bra covering her smaller-than-average breasts, she unhooked it and took it off as well, revealing her breast to the world. They were small enough that they didn't sag at all. Next she took of both her shoes, as well as her socks, and also the headband holding her hair.

Finally, Jessica unbuttoned her blue jeans, and pulled them down, revealing her completely plain crotch. Like every single woman that had already had their vagina detach from her body, she didn't wear any panties or any sort of lower underwear. Why wear panties if there was nothing down there to hide anymore? Wearing panties as a grown woman made as much sense as a pre-school girl wearing a bra. And besides, where would a woman even find panties for them? No designer even made them. The only panties one would find at a store would be really small ones with cute prints of Hello Kitty or something like that for little girls, or really big baggy ones designed for old ladies that have began to menopause. No, in every underwear aisle one would only find bras for women. Of course that, showing your bare crotch and your butt was considered as embarrassing as flashing your panties, so one would never do it unless it was somewhere where it was socially acceptable to do so. Like the beach. Jessica remembered the last time she went to the municipal pool a few months ago, along with Vicky and Sarah, the three of them wearing bikini tops, but no bikini bottoms, which of course no bathing suit manufacturer even made bikini bottoms in the first place. The only ones with full body bathing suits at the pool were little girls or old ladies. All the grown up women were just wearing a bikini top and nothing else.

Once naked, Jessica walked over to her drawer and opened the top one, it was filled with neatly organized socks and bras. And it also had a big, worn out shirt with a logo of her dad's favorite basketball team, the word "Playoffs" but the year written on the shirt was 5 years ago.

Her dad had won that shirt when he went to a game, five years ago of course, as the team mascot launched it from a shirt cannon. While it was nice to wear it at the game to show support for the team, it was quite useless after the Playoffs were over. Jessica's dad gave it to her, and Jessica had been using it to sleep ever since. It was comfortable, it was soft, and Jessica loved it. Jessica put on the big baggy T-shirt. It reached down inches after covering her hips.

Jessica then turned off the lights, and walked over to her bed, the only light in the room coming from the moonlight from the window, she then opened her bed covers, lied down, and closed her eyes.

Immediately she began to fidget in her bed. She needed to pee. It had been hours, and while she wasn't bursting, it was getting very uncomfortable. It was as if her body was completely aware that her bladder was full, and that she hadn't relieved herself before going to bed like she did every night. "Don't think about it," Jessica said to herself, "just try and fall asleep. It's just a little pee. I can hold it until I get to school tomorrow."

Jessica tried to lay still, but she continued to toss and turn, the need to pee still very much present in her mind. For a split second she even considered just giving up and just peeing with her vagina still inside her school locker. But she immediately shoved that idea out of her mind as she listed to herself all the reasons that was a bad idea: Her vagina carrying case would be ruined and all the pee would leak out of it, since it wasn't water proof just like any other normal vagina carrying case, the pee would leak out into her locker, and get everything in there wet. All her school books, and school notes that she hadn't taken home. Her book report due tomorrow was in there too, and it would also get ruined, and since she didn't own a printer and printed all her school papers at the school library, she couldn't print one now and take it to school tomorrow. Not to mention that the USB drive where she kept the backup copy was also inside her locker, and it would also get ruined with her pee. Also, the locker, not being sealed, would leak her pee out and on the floor, and then everyone at school would know!

No, peeing with her vagina still in her school locker was simply not an option.

But she still really, really, needed to pee. She wished she could hold her crotch like she could when she was younger and her vagina hadn't detached yet, but she couldn't. She casually moved her hand over her bare crotch, and it felt like it always did, like touching her elbow, or her forehead or any other part of her body that it was simply plain skin with nothing on it.

"Come on Jessica, you can do this." she again said to herself, then she remembered earlier that day, during lunch, she had been so focused studying that she hadn't realized that she needed to pee. That gave her an idea, she began mentally going through every school subject she could think of, studying in silence, with her eyes closed, while laying in bed. She began to think about algebra, and geography, chemistry, literature, anything to keep her mind busy and away from thinking about peeing. It eventually paid off when Jessica finally drifted off to sleep.

However, her brain still knew that her bladder was full and that she needed to pee. But it also knew that she just couldn't pee. And those thoughts where still there as her brain entered REM stage and Jessica began to dream...

When the alarm clock finally woke her up, Jessica extended her arm and quickly turned the alarm off. She sat up on the bed, after a night of sleep she really needed to pee. And all those weird dreams she had during the night didn't help.

First she had this weird dream where she was taking a school test, she had to answer questions immediately after they were asked to her and if she ever asked to leave to pee she would fail it instantly, and every time she answered a question wrong she was made to drink a box of apple juice. Over and over Jessica would give a wrong answer to the extremely hard questions that were nowhere near what a High School student would ever know, and again and again she was made to drink apple juice, increasing her need to pee every time.

The next dream she had was more fantastic, she was a paladin in this fantasy world of elves and ogres and other such fantasy creatures. In the dream, she had been captured by an evil sorceress that was making a potion that would allow her to destroy an entire country, and she was planning on using it to destroy Jessica's homeland. The only ingredient the sorceress was missing was pee from a powerful paladin. The sorceress had Jessica's vagina locked in a small cage, with a vase under it ready to collect the pee, while Jessica herself was tied up on a wooden chair with magical chains. The sorceress would force Jessica to drink water, over and over, gloating on how once she peed, she would finally complete the potion and destroy everyone of Jessica's friends and family. Jessica would try, but fail to not drink the water the sorceress forced her to drink, all the while doing her best to keep herself from peeing, knowing that her not peeing was the only thing keeping the sorceress from completing the potion and blowing up her homeland.

After that, she had dreams with more mundane settings, but all of them shared a theme: She was in a position where she really needed to pee, but could not. Like being with her parents in the family car, traveling on an empty freeway, nothing but open landscape on both sides, she needed to pee and asked her parents to stop for a minute, but they would constantly refuse, and other dreams with scenarios similar to that.

The last dream she had right before waking up was of her looking frantically for her vagina case around her house, not remembering where she left it, and really needing to pee, all the while her mother was following her around, scolding her for not being careful and loosing it.

As her brain quickly focused on finally being awake, Jessica suddenly realize how badly she needed to pee. Hours of not peeing the day before, combined with a full night sleep, was not doing her bladder any favors. She needed to pee. Very badly. But she couldn't.

Sighing, as if resigned to her fate, Jessica got up from her bed. "Come on Jessica, you made it this far, just a little more and you'll be at school, and you can get your vagina from your locker and then you'll pee your heart out." she said to herself.

However, one thing was left to do: Getting ready for school without rising any suspicions that she didn't have her vagina with her. Jessica needed to pretend that she still had her vagina, or else her mother would find out she actually didn't.

Jessica grabbed her pencil box, which at a glance looked like her vagina case, and walked out of her room and towards the bathroom. Jessica's mother walked out of the bathroom right as Jessica was approaching the door, she was wearing a pink bathrobe and a pink towel wrapped around her head. And carrying a white and pink plastic case which Jessica knew was her mother's vagina case.

Most women who lived alone left their vagina cases in the bathroom all the time. Most of the women that didn't live alone usually kept them close with them all the time.

"Ah, good morning Jessica." said her mother with a smile.

"Good morning mom." said Jessica back.

"I just finished, the bathroom is all yours." said Jessica's mother, "Come right down after you finish getting ready. I'll have breakfast ready for you and your father."

"Will do, thanks mom." replied Jessica.

"Just don't forget your vagina case in the bathroom." stated Jessica's mom, pointing at the case Jessica was carrying in her hand.

Jessica had forgotten her vagina case in the bathroom a while ago, and her mother had made a big deal about it, telling her to be more careful. At the time Jessica thought she had been overreacting, sure her father could have found it and it would have been embarrassing for everyone involved, but he didn't and nothing happened. Now Jessica realized that her mother had made a good point.

"Heh heh, don't worry mom, I promise that when I leave the bathroom, my vagina will not be in there." replied Jessica. If only her mother knew.

With that, her mother left and Jessica entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Jessica looked at the toilet, it looked so inviting. She bit her lip and whimpered, without her vagina there was not much she could do. Putting the pencil case down, she took off the shirt she used to sleep and turned on the water on the shower. The sound and sight of the shower being on wasn't helping Jessica's need to pee, but she just pushed the thoughts out of her mind and showered as quickly as she could. When she was done she dried and combed her hair, put on her bathrobe which she took from the bathroom closet, and then left the bathroom, picking the pencil box which she was using as a decoy vagina case before leaving.

Back in her room, Jessica began to get dressed, as she put on a clean bra, then a t-shirt and blue jeans, socks and sneakers and finished by putting on some light make up, and tying her hair with a scrunchie.

Once she was done, she placed her pencil box into her bag, grabbed her bag, and walked out of her room and towards the kitchen. The smell of instant waffles and honey syrup, welcomed her as she sat down to eat breakfast. Jessica's dad was already halfway finished, as he was reading the news on his smartphone while eating breakfast.

"Here you go dear," said Jessica's mother as she placed a plate in front of her with a couple of waffles, some fried eggs, and a strip of fried bacon.

"Thank you mom," replied Jessica. She grabbed the honey syrup and generously spread some over the waffles, then grabbed a knife and a fork and began eating. Shortly after, Jessica's mother also sat down with a plate of her own to eat breakfast too.

As Jessica was eating, a small piece of bacon got stuck halfway down her throat and she began coffing.

"Oh, Jessica, don't eat so fast, its not like you're running late," said Jessica's mother as she quickly grabbed the jar of store bought orange juice, pouring some in a tall glass in front of Jessica, "Here, drink some juice."

Jessica didn't want to. She was already desperate to pee as it is, and drinking a glass of orange juice was not going to help matters. But she needed it to wash down her breakfast and what was stuck in her throat, and also, if she didn't drink anything at breakfast, her parents, especially her mom, were going to get suspicious that something was out of order. Reluctantly, Jessica grabbed the glass full of OJ and began to drink.

After finishing eating her breakfast, Jessica got up and walked again into the bathroom. Again the toilet seemed to mock her with its very presence. Jessica ignored her need to pee again as best as she could, and quickly brushed her teeth. As she left the bathroom she could hear the school bus stopping outside.

"Jessica, the school bus is here!" came Jessica's mom voice from the kitchen, as she saw the bus through the window.

"Yes mom, I heard it, I'll be right out!" said Jessica as she grabbed her school bag, said her goodbyes to her parents, and quickly walked outside and into the school bus waiting for her.

Jessica quickly scanned the bus and found her friends, Vicky and Sarah, sitting in one of the seats, and quickly made her way towards them.

"Hey, Jessica, what's up." said Vicky in a cheerful tone.

"Hi, not much." said Jessica as she sat down. Now that she was out of the house and her mother couldn't see her, Jessica finally succumbed and began to fiddle on her seat, crossing and un crossing her legs over and over. While her vagina wasn't attached to her body anymore, it still reacted to it as if it were, so while holding her crotch wouldn't do much because her vagina wasn't there, crossing her legs did help a little. Back inside her vagina case, in her locker, at school, Jessica's vagina reacted to Jessica's leg crossing by rubbing her labia together, this didn't ease the need to pee much, but it did ease it a little at least.

Both Vicky and Sarah noticed Jessica's fidgeting. "Jessica, are you okay?" asked Sarah.

Jessica tightly crossed her legs, grabbed the bus seat with both hands tightly until her knuckles were white, and bit her lower lip. She closed her eyes and whimpered, then looked back at Vicky and Sarah which were looking at her with worry.

Jessica leaned closer to her friends, and whispered so nobody but them could hear, "Girls, I did something really stupid yesterday..."

And so Jessica proceeded to explain to her two best friends how she had foolishly forgotten her vagina case, with her vagina in it, inside her school locker, how she didn't realize she had mistaken her pencil box for her vagina case until she was back at in her room in her house, how she had gone to sleep without peeing, how she had woken up without peeing, and how she had gotten ready for school without peeing, and how badly she needed to pee right now.

Sarah had an "I told you so" face when Jessica had started with her story, but she quickly became worried, just as Vicky was, as Jessica continued, especially as she realized from Jessica's expression, body language, and tone of voice how much her friend must really need to pee.