Detached World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really can't believe you confused your pencil box with your vagina case," said Sarah when Jessica was done. She wasn't berating her, she was sympathetic to Jessica's problem, its just that she herself couldn't believe someone could be such an airhead as to do that.

"See, that's why I always decorate my vagina case with stickers." said Vicky, opening her bag and showing her friends her vagina case inside it. It was decorated with all sorts of stickers, some were simple while others had glitter on them.

"Yes, okay I get it," said Jessica, "I know I should have been more careful."

"Don't worry Jessica," said Sarah, "we'll be in school in no time, we'll go with you to your locker and then to the bathroom. Right Vicky?"

"Oh, of course," replied Vicky, "We'll make sure nothing gets in your way."

"Thank you girls," replied Jessica, smiling, as her legs crossed even tighter.

Fifteen minutes later, which seemed like an eternity to Jessica's poor bladder, the school bus finally made it to school. Every student in it got out, including Jessica, Vicky and Sarah.

It was painful for Jessica to take every step, as not having her legs together made it harder and harder for her to keep herself from peeing. Finally they made it to Jessica's locker, which was a relief for Jessica since she could barely contain herself anymore. She crossed her legs as hard as she could, while Vicky and Sarah made sure nobody was looking at her. Jessica quickly grabbed the lock on her locker and began turning it to enter her lock combination. With a click, it opened. Jessica saw her vagina case in her locker, and grabbed it, and also grabbed her book report and the USB drive and quickly put those two in her bag next to her pencil case. Jessica quickly closed her locker.

"You got it? That's great!" said Vicky, "Now all is left is going down the hall at the corner and go into the girl's bathroom and that's it."

"I... I can't." said Jessica, her forehead shiny with little drops of sweat forming.

"You can't?" asked Sarah.

"I... I can't take another step." said Jessica, "I barely made it to the locker... if I uncross my legs now, I'm going to pee myself." she explained, whispering, clearly embarrassed.

Sarah and Vicky looked at each other, then back at Jessica. "Okay, give me your vagina. I'll take it to the bathroom and send you a message on your phone to let you know its okay for you to pee. If anyone is in the bathroom, as far as they know, its my vagina and I'm the one peeing." said Sarah.

"I'll stay here with you, make sure nobody bothers you while you keep holding it in." said Vicky.

Jessica was almost in tears when she heard this, "Thank you. Thank you so much... you are the best friends ever." said Jessica, as she handed over her vagina case to Sarah.

"I'll be there as quickly as I can." said Sarah.

"Just... don't run." said Jessica, "if one of the teachers or hall monitors caught you running in the hallways you'll get detention."

Vikcy nodded, "Right. And while you are getting the talk down, she'll be still holding it in."

Sarah nodded, "Don't worry, you just try and keep those legs crossed until I send you the message." Sarah began walking down the hall in a quick pace, keeping Jessica's vagina case firmly in her hand.

As Sarah began getting further and further away, Jessica's hands balled into fists, her legs crossing even harder, and she gritted her teeth. "Vicky... I'm... I'm not going to make it..."

Vicky put her hands on Jessica's shoulders, looking her in the eyes, "Yes you can Jessica. You made it this far, and you aren't the quitting type."

Jessica whimpered, "My bladder hurts so much..."

"I know it does," said Vicky, "You can do it. Just a few moments and you'll be set. Look, Sarah is turning down the corner at the end of the hallway right now. She'll be inside the bathroom any minute now.

Sarah made it in the bathroom. There were a couple other girls inside, they were holding their own vaginas over the two urinals in the bathroom, peeing. Sarah knew she couldn't wait for them to finish since Jessica was in a dire situation already. So Sarah quickly made her way inside one of the toilet stalls, and closed the door behind her.

Sarah quickly opened Jessica's vagina case, and took out Jessica's vagina while she placed the case on the toilet's tank. Holding Jessica's vagina down over the toilet bowl with one hand, Sarah quickly took out her phone from her pocket with the other hand, and quickly typed in a message using her thumb, and pressed send.

Jessica's phone made the chime it made when a message was sent to her.

"Your phone!" exclaimed Vicky.

Jessica's eyes opened wide, she quickly grabbed her phone from her purse and smiled widely when she saw it was from Sarah, saying that it was safe for her to finally pee.

Jessica uncrossed her legs and let a out a sigh of relief, as she finally allowed her sphincter to relax and her poor abused bladder to empty itself.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Sarah kept Jessica's vagina firmly in her hand as it began to release a very hard stream of pee. It lasted for almost a minute until finally it subsided. Sarah flushed the toilet with her free hand, then grabbed her phone again and texted Jessica once more.

Jessica read the message and smiled.

"What is it?" asked Vicky.

"Sarah is asking me if it felt as good as it looked." said Jessica, smiling.