Detained Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachels journey into sweet submission continues.
9.7k words
4.79
7.2k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spinalia
spinalia
49 Followers

"You should really grow up, Rachel! You are too old for playing with dolls."

Mother is standing by the piano, her outline framed by unnaturally bright light from the window, contrasting the black piano surfaces.

"I am not playing with dolls!"

"Then what is that you are sitting with?"

I look down, and realize that I actually have a doll in my lap. It is big, with broad arms and legs, and dressed in a police uniform.

"I am not playing! It is real!"

"Dolls are playthings. Grow up, Rachel! You are making a fool of yourself."

"Go away, mother!"

"My pleasure! Let me know when you have grown up."

She somehow vanishes, and I angrily turn my attention to the doll. This is not a kids game! I begin to undress it, aggressively. To my surprise, it is clad in some tight leather outfit beneath the police uniform. I look down, and see that I am wearing a similar outfit myself. And my arms are plastic, too. Around me, our old living room has been replaced by all kinds of plastic stuff in bright colors. I am a doll, in a doll's house.

Right next to me, a yellow rocking horse is standing. I climb onto it, feel a burning sensation in my thighs and buttocks as I touch it, but I begin to ride it anyway. The doll begins to move, it tries to bite me. I bite it back, it tastes sweet but also spicy. The sweet-spicy taste, or feeling, goes down my throat, through my body. The horse is riding me, rocking wilder and wilder. As the taste of the doll reaches the bottom of me, it sets off a sudden jolt in my body. The doll's house disappears around me, and I awake, drowsy and confused in the dusky light of the bedroom.

My thoughts are a mess, still in the no-man's land between dream and reality. Although the room is pretty dark, I can see bright light seeping in at the curtain edges. And the big red numbers on the alarm clock say 11:14. That can't be right? I could never have slept for so long. Besides, I don't have an alarm clock with big red numbers. Who uses those nowadays? Certainly not someone who grew up on smartphones. Am I not in my own bedroom? I guess that would also explain the naked woman sleeping right next to me.

My consciousness is gaining ground. Memories of last night begin to come back. Jennie. The party. The arrest. Handcuffs. The horse. Spanking. Sex. The pieces fit together, but somehow the situation doesn't get any less surreal. I look down over my naked body, lying on its back. Who am I now? What is this body to be? My thoughts are going around in all directions, I try to force them into some kind of systematic order.

-Am I still a college girl majoring in math and computer science? Yes, why not?

-Am I still a frustrated virgin? Not exactly.

-Am I still hetero? No!

-Was I ever hetero? Well, guess not.

-Am I still single? Hmm, difficult, that one. Need more information.

-Can I still be friends with Meg and Claire? Guess so.

-Will I have to explain them about this? Well, maybe..

-Is it going to be awkward? Very likely.

-Should I feel ashamed of myself? Maybe. No. Hell, no!

-Is this whole thing ridiculous? Shut the fuck UP, mother!

I mumble the last bit out loud. Jennie stirs beside me. I reach one hand over her neck, caressing it gently. She awakes, looks at me with a little smile.

"Sleep well, sweetie?"

"Like a stone! And you?"

"Pretty well, I think." She is silent for a moment.

"So, how about it?"

"How about what?"

"About.. us. Last night. The stuff we did. What do you make of it? How.. was it for you?"

"It was.. I guess it was like a sort of homecoming. But kinda weird because.. coming home to a place you never been before."

"You know, this is what I can't get my head around. You are by far the most ready and receptive first-timer I have ever tried. I can't believe you didn't know this thing about yourself before?"

"Well, I guess I just didn't.. think so much about it. I mean, I assumed I would be like everyone else."

"You didn't have any fantasies about girls?"

"Maybe.. or, maybe I would have. But I tended to push erotic fantasies aside. It is difficult to explain.. a part of my upbringing, I guess."

"You from a religious family?"

"No, quite the contrary. My mother is very intelligent, and rational, and serious. She thinks religion is just ridiculous. Actually, a lot of things are ridiculous to her."

"Like what?"

"Like for instance, if she knew about what we did last night, I don't think she would be horrified, or outraged, or anything. She would just be laughing her ass off. Grown-up adults playing games of arrest and spanking!"

"Well, I guess a lot of sexual practices appear silly when you look at them from the outside. But still, they work. Your mother must also have had some kind of.. practices. I mean, what about your father?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean.. wouldn't they have.. done something? You have a father, right?"

"I guess. But not anyone I know of."

"I see. Sorry!"

"It's OK. I won't say I had an unhappy childhood. My mother is cool, and she taught me a lot of things. Like being independent. Believing in myself. My brains. Trusting I could do math and computer science even if all the girls went for other things."

"But?"

"But what?"

"I don't know. I just sense a 'but' somewhere."

"Well.. my mother is really cool, and clever. But she is also kinda.. distant. She would not tell me what to do and what not. Rather ask me some poignant questions, then let me figure it out for myself. Maybe that's a good thing. But she was not the kind of person who would hug you, or touch her goodbyes, or anything like that either. I guess she set me free, but never took me in hand."

"And you miss that?"

"I don't know. I didn't use to think so. It was just, when you.. commanded me last night. It was like being set free in a reverse kind of way. And when you carried me over your shoulder up from the basement.. it just felt so good!"

"So let me get this.. you didn't have erotic fantasies because your mother would think they were.. ridiculous?"

"I think I was just brought up to spend my time and my thoughts in serious and orderly ways. Not silly stuff like spankings! And I assumed that when I found the right guy to be with, something completely natural and sensible would happen."

"What about at college? There must be some nifty lesbian girls there as well?"

"Not girls like you! That was the missing element, I think. And also.. the reality of it. I mean, if someone had suggested last night that we go home and play arrest, and strip-search and bare-bottom spanking of naughty little girl, I would just have laughed. Like my mother. But the arrest was real, I couldn't laugh it off, and it forced me to face my own reactions."

"Considering the magnitude of those reactions, I am still a bit surprised you could keep all this under the lid."

"Well, I guess it was just not part of the world as I knew it. I mean, what about yourself? Have it always been clear as day to you that you were into.. this stuff?"

"More or less. Maybe not always. But you see, in the hood where I grew up, none of the boys were any good, and some of them were outright dangerous. So from a quite early age, I formed this little group of angry grrrls, and we hung out, and we lifted weights, and practiced self defense, and didn't take no shit from anyone. Then we grew up to get horny, and it seemed natural to try and do each other. It didn't work out so well for the others. But it worked very well for me, and so I just went with it."

"OK, being homo is one thing, but what about the dominant-mistress part? Did it come to you just like that?"

"By and by. The lesbian scene is lively. You can try out a lot of stuff if you are up for it. When you try something that works, then you do more of it. Like water finding its way down a mountain."

"Was that then why you entered the Force?"

"No. That was more.. existential. When you gotta do these career decisions, you think about what makes sense, what seems.. worthwhile. I saw a lot of shit on the streets in my old hood, so I guess it made sense to try and clean up some of it."

"But do you get excited when you smack the cuffs on a nifty girl?"

"Well, I am sorry to break this to you, but the vast majority of our arrests are dickhead guys."

"That was not what I asked! Did you get horny when you arrested me?"

"I am not sure what kind of answer you are fishing for?"

"If all else fails, try the truth?"

"Well, the boring truth is that you don't tend to get excited when you are in riot gear. But I did notice you having a really nice ass in those jeans!"

I cannot help smiling, and my cheeks feel a little warm.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it! Could be a bit bigger, but we can work on that. Dark chocolate, and heavy weights!"

"Are you serious? I thought it was way too big!"

She assumes a stern look.

"What exactly are you insinuating, young lady?"

As I look down over her, I immediately realize my mistake. Her butt is at least fifty percent bigger than mine. And absolutely stunning. A gorgeous erotic sculpture arching towards the ceiling. No point trying to talk myself out of this. I roll over to lie on my belly.

"I guess I am insinuating that my naughty and undersized ass is in urgent need of a morning spanking!"

I wriggle it as I speak. She sits herself up on the bed.

"That was also what I heard!"

She begins to smack me, softly, lovingly. Then harder, faster, carefully leading me down that valley of warm, soft pain, sweet lust, and snug, comfy mindlessness. As my buttocks grow burning hot, she begins to finger me with her free hand. My clit reacts immediately. The combination of burning pain and intense pleasure is a total sensory overload that tilts my brain, making me whimper, laugh and cry, right up to the moment where a massive orgasm floods me. As I lie flat on the bed, gradually regaining my senses, I feel her gently putting my arms behind my back, and clicking handcuffs on me. Um, yeah!

"Get up, it's time for some breakfast!"

She walks out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. It takes me a bit of wriggling to get myself out of bed with my back-cuffed hands. When I reach the kitchen she has poured milk and cereal in a bowl, and drawn out a chair from the little table.

"Eat, girl!"

I sit down, and look perplexed at the bowl.

"How do you want me to eat, when I can't use my hands?"

"You could try using your mouth to eat, instead of using it to argue with your mistress. People eat with their mouths. And I want to see that bowl licked clean. Licking is an important part of a young girl's education!"

OK, so there is no way around it. I stick my head into the bowl, and begin to eat like a pig. As it empties, I try to lick it clean, as my mistress ordered. I have to stretch out my tongue to reach the bottom of the bowl. When I have licked all I can, she inspects the result.

"Not bad girl. Your licking shows some promise."

She carefully dries my dirty face with a piece of paper.

"Are you not eating anything?"

"Oh yes, but first we got to get you into place."

She rises me up from the chair, then pull it further out, and sits me down under the table, facing outwards. She pours cereal and milk for herself, puts the chair back in and sit down on its edge, spreading out her legs. We are still naked, both of us, and her hairy pussy opens up towards me. She pulls my head up close to it.

"Now, show us a bit more of that lick! But softly, for now. Don't try to make me come or anything. Just make sure that I enjoy my breakfast."

I make my tongue soft, and begin to lick her carefully while she eats. I pay great attention to her breathing and any stir in her body. After a little while I feel that I know exactly how much I can give without disturbing her breakfast. She occasionally lets out little satisfied murmurs. A couple of times her body twitches, and I take it a notch down. When she is done eating, she tousles my hair, then sits me up on her lap.

"So, Rachel, do you have some plans for today?"

"Nothing that can't be canceled."

"Would you like to spend the day with me?"

"I would love to! I mean, if it is convenient for you?"

"Sure! Just go and make the calls or texts you need. Actually, I need to cancel an appointment too."

She takes the cuffs off me as she speaks.

"Another lover?"

"Well, if you must know, then yes!"

"Some other little girl like me?" I am not sure why it is so important for me to know.

"Not quite! This girl is actually real badass. Hangs with all the wrong people. But she does give us useful information now and then."

"So a police agent! And you pay her with sex? Sounds like stuff from some novel!"

"I wouldn't call her an agent. That would imply we had some sort of control over her. And if our erotic relation was known down at station, I am pretty sure all hell would break loose."

"So you can't control her, but still use her?"

"She has her own sort of moral code, and it's not always in line with the law. But there are some things that pisses her off. Like meth, for instance. It hit her brother pretty bad, I think. So she gives us information on those things, like dealers and supply chains and such."

"And you punish her for being a bad girl?"

"No, we just fuck. With regards to that, she is pretty much like me. Actually, I have to make up some cover story to cancel our appointment. If she learns that I am rearing a new naughty little girl, she will want to join in for sure!"

"Well, why couldn't she?"

"I am afraid it might be a bit too overwhelming for you to experience both of us at the same time."

"So far it has only been my pleasure to be overwhelmed by you."

"And I would like to make sure it stays that way."

"Our you would like to keep me for yourself?"

"Watch your mouth, young lady, or we will go for a bit of horseback riding this afternoon!"

"So you do want to keep me for yourself!"

"Frankly, I don't think you are ready for a sandwich between two hardcore mistresses!"

"Like last night, when you thought I was not ready for the horse?"

She is silent for a few seconds, pondering.

"Look, if it gets too much for you, don't say I didn't warn you!" I get a brief flashback to Meg's remark, yesterday evening, in some previous lifetime of mine.

"Why would it be too much? So far you have known exactly how to handle me."

"OK then, but.. you will have to service both of us, you know!"

"Just bring it on!" Actually, I am not sure that this is really a good idea. Last night I almost died just satisfying Jennie. But somehow it provokes me that she thinks I can't handle it.

I go into the living room to find my phone and make my arrangements. I can hear Jennie making her call from the bedroom, but I can't hear what she is saying. That is probably appropriate, even though I am totally curious. I text Emily that I am really sorry, but have to cancel our café date. My roomie has sent me a pillow pic with some hunky latino guy I don't know, and a message that she would not come home tonight. I text her that I am not home either. I know it will make her curious, but decide not to tell any more right now. I need to think through how to break all of this.

Finally, there is Meg and Claire. They have already exchanged a gazillion of texts, and are frantic that I don't answer anything. I give them a message that I am alright, and will explain everything later. Another can kicked down the road. I sense that Jennie has finished her conversation, and go back to the bedroom. She is lying on the bed, still naked. I just can't get enough of that sight.

"OK, Sarah will come for coffee at four, and we'll make dinner together. So we gotta get showered and do some shopping before that. But first, you have a bit more licking to do!"

She spreads her legs wide, and I don't need further explanations. I nest myself snugly between her legs, and begin to lick, softly, carefully. Searching for that rhythm in her, finding it. As it picks up, I begin to work with my fingers as well. One deeply into her pussy. Later two. The other hand tickling her below the pussy, and around her ass. So many things I picked up last night. It grows on her, long slow waves of joy going through her. I build it up and up, try to hold her on the brink when she gets close, but I am too inexperienced. The orgasm explodes through her, sending a little geyser into my face. I continue to lick her clit very softly with my tongue until the aftershocks have died down, and she sits herself up on her elbows.

"That'll do for now girl! Let's go get showered."

We go into the bathroom together, my face is already drenched in her juices. We stand close together under the warm prickly water fingers, wash and soap each other in ever so slow dwelling movements. The feeling of her hands all over my body, and of her glistening, slippery body under my hands, is just so good. I feel sparkling excitement building again as she very carefully washes my buttocks. Just as I am about to start fingering her, she shuts down the water, and throws me a towel.

"We gotta get moving girl! There is a time for work and a time for fun!"

I dry myself in the towel, then begin to make for the living room, where my clothes are. But Jennie waves me back into the bedroom, and makes me stand besides the bed.

"Stand still a bit. We gotta get you ready for going shopping."

She brings out several pieces of soft rope, and begins to tie them around my body. What is this about? Is she going to tie me up, and go shopping herself? She works in silent concentration for a while. When she is finished, an intricate pattern of ropes and knots crisscross my torso. They don't restrain me in any way, but their gentle pressure on the skin stimulate nerves and blood flow, and stirs some kind of vague excitement in me. My breasts are slightly squeezed by ropes crisscrossing around them, it makes the nipples stand out stiff. She has tied a strand of some soft fabric between my legs, with a knot carefully adjusted to sit just between my openings. As I try to walk a few steps it tickles me, and the ropes work on my skin, and the whole thing just gets me horny.

"I.. I can't go shopping like this!"

"Yes you can, and yes you will! Mastering and controlling your own desire is a most important part of a young woman's education! Here, put this dress over your head."

She hands me a light, loose dress, with some flowery pattern. I put it over my head. It fits my body rather nicely. I don't think it could fit her very well. Does she have clothes specifically for her lovers?

We go out to her car, and drive to a little shopping mall nearby that I haven't been to before. Those ropes are working on me all the time, especially the knot between my legs. I am in a constant state of soft erotic lust, trying my best to ignore it. We shop chicken, rice, coconut milk, ginger, chili, coriander and a number of other things. Guess we are going to do some asian-style dinner. The girl at the checkout counter gives me a long look as we go through.

"Why did she look at me like that?" I ask as we get out to the car.

"Couple of years back I worked a bit on her manners, and taught her a few things. But now she is in a more steady relation."

I ponder this. No doubt she could see through our relation. I wonder if she could also sense the excitement in me coming from those damn ropes?

As we make it back, it is already twenty to four. Jennie orders me to make coffee, while she goes to tidy the living room. I have to figure out myself what stuff she has, and where, but it works out alright. We are ready just in time, I hear her opening the door for Sarah, they say their hellos. Something vaguely familiar about that voice? I don't know. I carry coffee and some chocolates into the living room on a tray, then totally freeze up when I set my eyes on Sarah.

spinalia
spinalia
49 Followers