Detained Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is wearing a short leather skirt, and a loose white cotton shirt, but her pitch-black hair and shining green eyes give her away. It is motorcycle girl, from the party! She looks at me, equally astonished.

"Well, hello there! Isn't that the cute little dancing queen?"

Jennie looks perplexed.

"You two know each other?"

"Well, we met last night, at the party. Actually, I was really disappointed that she slipped away from me."

"You were there? I didn't think you would come!"

"Yeah, I was there. Didn't expect you would tear down the front door like that. I had to climb a wall to avoid getting busted. Not a pretty sight, I tell you. I still have to go pick up my bike, and I lost my suit and helmet!"

"We are probably holding it. I will pull some strings on Monday. Shame we didn't pick you up, though. I would have personally seen to it that you got the full cavity search!"

"Yeah you wish! But the little dancing queen here, you got to strip-search her instead?"

"Sure did! But not at the station."

Sarah sits herself down on the couch at the little coffee table, looks back at me.

"Seriously? She arrested you?" I nod, not sure what to say. Instead, Jennie chips in.

"You gotta admit it was curious to see her and her little friends at that particular venue. We hoped for a moment that we had found those meth dealers on campus we've been looking for."

Sarah looks intensely at me, and I remember Jennies remarks about her attitude to meth.

"But you hadn't?"

"No, they were just these scared little chicks, with nothing on them. We let them out just as they were beginning to cry."

I feel a bit humiliated by Jennies remarks, especially because they are true. And because I still want to make an impression on Sarah. She keeps looking at me, but seems to ease up a bit.

"And then she strolled off with you, just like that?"

"Well.. I guess I asked for it. She took us home in her car. Except I didn't make it all the way. I had realized that I kinda liked getting arrested by Jennie."

"And now she is teaching you manners?"

I nod again. Jennie breaks in.

"Speaking of manners, why don't you sit down and make sure that our guest enjoys her coffee?"

Where was it I heard that phrase? Oh yes, at breakfast. Sarah is sitting with her legs spread out, on the edge of the couch. I go over and kneel between them. The ropes work on my body, and under it, as I sit. This background excitement that lingers in me picks up again, as I put my head up under Sarah's short skirt. She is wearing thin, shiny silk panties. I begin to lick the silk, gently. It wets, from my tongue, but maybe also from the inside. I search for her sensitive spots with the tip of my tongue. Although her reactions are slight, I read them very clearly. After a few minutes I know where her clit is, and how hard I can work it. I lick her just enough to feel very soft and minute shivers of pleasure going through her.

I begin to listen to their chatter. They are first talking about some people I don't know, then return to the party.

"I can't believe you just knocked down the front door like that! What happened to finesse? I had given you the names of the dealers, you could just have picked them up quietly!"

"Boss wanted a show. Budget negotiations with the council are coming up."

"But you didn't even block the back door! All the important players escaped you."

"You trap the rat, it gets desperate. A shootout with dead and wounded is not a good show. But we'll get those guys sooner or later. What was the name of the local Method Man again?"

"Ricky. Ricky Jansson!" She almost spits the name out. I am very attentive now.

"He's bringing in the stuff?"

"He distributes it. This other guy, Jeff Morris, is getting it in from some lab outta state. They were both there, you know, and loaded with goods."

"Knock it off, Sarah! We'll get to them. Were there other meth people?"

"There is this guy, can't remember his name. Used to work with Ricky, I mean, daytime job. Not exactly sure if he has a role or not. I know he set up the sound for the party, tube amps and all, but he wasn't there himself. Just wait, I'll think of his name in a.."

I make my tongue stiff, and hit her clit hard, without warning. She lets out a little scream, and her whole body jolts. I sense warm drops coming down over my hair and my back.

"What are you DOING, girl? Damn, you made me spill coffee all over the place!"

"Don't worry about the couch, it just wipes off." Jennie says.

"Yeah, but look at my shirt."

"Take it off, I'll put it in water. Then you can deal with our little troublemaker in the meantime."

"Haven't you taught her anything yet?"

"I would say that she did a pretty good job at exactly this thing for breakfast."

"So you're saying she did it on purpose?"

"Guess she is trying to make an impression on you!" Jennie seems quite amused by the situation, and appears to be teasing Sarah a bit.

Sarah takes off her shirt. She is not wearing anything under it. Those boobs, they already looked good under her top last night, but in free air they are just gorgeous. Jennie disappears with the shirt. Sarah lifts up in her skirt, to pull down her panties. Then she leans back in the couch, spreading her legs wide, cups those breasts with her own hands.

"Now finish off what you started, little girl! We will take care of your upbringing later."

I begin to lick her juicy clit, bring in my fingers to help, like when I worked Jennie earlier. Her reactions are immediate. She moans, gasps, and spasms go through her body. It carries me away, I begin to lick her aggressively, feel that she is moving closer to an orgasm. Then I come to think about the intense satisfaction I got last night, when Jennie almost denied it to me over the horse. I force myself to pull back, lift off, stimulate her just enough to keep her close. In just a few moments I feel her frustration building up. She doesn't seem to be the patient type with regards to this.

"Come on girl, finish me!"

Now this is actually fun. I couldn't hold Jennie back before, but I feel I have a handle on Sarah. This situation is too good to just let go. I silently disobey her frustrated orders, sticking to my soft licking of her clit, while tickling slightly with two fingers just under her ass. Her whole body is trembling, and she begins to make a deep, roaring sound, like some kind of wild animal.

"Goddammit, bitch, get it done!"

She puts her hands around my neck, to press my face abruptly into her pussy, rubbing herself against me. She comes in a violent, protracted explosion, showering my face with her ejaculations. As the orgasm recedes, Jennie comes back into the living room.

"Did a good job to make up for her trouble?"

"The hell she did! The little bitch was teasing me! I am not at all impressed about your upbringing of her."

"Rome was not built in one day!" Jennie grabs around my arms, gets me up on my feet, looks me in the eyes.

"It seems we have quite some work ahead of us, adjusting your behavior. You have something to look forward to, that much I can promise. But for now, kitchen duty! Go and peel some ginger for a start."

I go out in the kitchen, still horny and jittery from those ropes around my torso, and from working on Sarah. Find a knife and begin to peel the pieces of fresh ginger that we bought. It feels a bit strange to do this simple stuff, when I was just prepared for some kind of wild and exciting punishment. I can hear Sarah and Jennie talking in the living room, but I cannot make out what they say. Just as I am finished with the ginger, Jennie comes out to me.

"Very well, girl, it'll do for now. Get back into the living room!"

I go out of the kitchen wondering about the idea of this. Just as I pass through the door, I notice Jennie picking up a piece of ginger with a kind of Y-shape. Weirder and weirder. She follows me through the hallway. When I enter the living room, she tells me to stop.

"We have prepared a little surprise for you. Lie down on your belly!"

While doing what I am told, I notice Sarah standing with no less than three pairs of handcuffs. As I lie flat on the floor, she cuffs my hands behind my back. At the same time Jennie orders me to spread my legs wide. She kneels down beside me, and lift up my dress.

"Wow, you roped her up!" says Sarah. "Nice work!"

Jennie doesn't say anything, just brings out that piece of ginger. She lifts the soft string between my legs aside, to stick the stem of the Y-shape piece up into my ass, slowly and carefully, as far as it will go. Then she puts the string back between the branches of the Y, so as to keep the ginger into place. In the first few seconds of this I don't really feel anything, but then my ass begins to sting and smart from the fresh ginger juices.

Jennie move my legs together, and put the second pair of handcuffs around my ankles. She bends my legs up over my back, and use the last set of handcuffs to connect the other two, effectively tying my hands and feet together behind my back. I quickly realize that this position is not very pleasant, especially not with that ginger piece which irritates my ass more and more. Jennie kneels in front of me, looks me in the eye.

"You know, this position is called a hog-tie, and it is in itself a quite effective little sanction for minor offenses of a naughty girl. As you already noted, we have spiced it up a bit."

She holds the key to the handcuffs in front of my face.

"But don't you worry! This little key will unlock all three sets of handcuffs. So when you are done appreciating your punishment, you can just lock yourself out of them. I will put it over here!"

She goes diagonally across the living room, putting the key on the floor in the corner that is farthest away from me. Then she goes to sit on the couch, next to Sarah.

OK. I get it. Having already 'appreciated' this fucking hog-tie and ginger more than enough, I gotta get myself over in that corner. I begin to twist and wriggle back and forth on the floor. It makes the ginger work in me, increasing the smarting feeling in my ass. The handcuffs gnaw in my wrists and ankles, and my joints ache. At the same time, the ropes around my torso are also rubbing on me, maintaining that vague excitement.

I figure out a way to wriggle forward in a more or less well-defined direction. Jennie and Sarah watch me with amusement, making various comments on my progress, and the appearance of my wriggling, spicy ass. God, this is humiliating! If only Meg knew what I go through to keep Dave out of trouble. OK, maybe it is better she doesn't. But god damn, I hope Dave is clean, and deserves my help.

I gradually make my way across the floor, until I am staring at the key right in front of my nose. Take a short break to figure out a plan, although it is difficult to focus with that ginger burning in my ass. If I can get just one hand free, then the rest is easy. Better be my right hand. I twist the fingers of my left hand to feel around on the right handcuff, find the small keyhole. Then I twist around to lie on my side, with my back towards the key, groping for it with my hands.

It takes me three attempts to get hold of the key, and turn around to lie on my belly again. Then I drop it four times, down onto my own back, but manage to recover it each time. In my fifth attempt I get it into the lock. As soon as my hand is free, I reach down to tear that bloody ginger out of my ass. Then I free myself completely and get up on my feet, my face red-hot, my breathing heavy.

Jennie comes over, takes the cuffs away from me.

"Nice work, girl. But don't think for a moment that you are done paying for your little pranks. After dinner, you can look forward to a good old-fashioned spanking over the knee. But for now, let's get back in the kitchen."

We prepare the dinner together. I peel, cut, and slice to order, while Jennie and Sarah take care of the gastronomy. That is good, because I can't really focus. My ass is still sore from the ginger, and I still have this lingering lusty feeling from the ropes. The food is some chicken in chili-coconut sauce with fresh tomatoes and coriander. Sweet and spicy. We eat together in the living room, sharing two cans of some slightly fruity German beer, not enough to get anyone drunk, just a bit more upbeat. When we are done, Jennie orders me to clear out, and clean up the kitchen.

The thought of the upcoming spanking is lurking in my mind. I do a very good job of washing up, wiping tables, putting stuff away, drawing out the time. When I really can't find more things to clean or put away, I return to the living room, increasingly nervous. Jennie and Sarah are both standing out on the floor, waiting for me.

"Now listen, young lady. When a naughty girl has been informed that she earned herself a spanking over the knee, she is expected to draw out a suitable chair on her own initiative. Such as one of those." Jennie waves in the direction of the dining table, with its high solid chairs.

"Since you are lucky enough to have two mistresses taking care of your education, in this case also two chairs will be needed. You can put them out here on the floor, facing each other."

I bring forward the two chairs as I am told, place them with a slight separation between them. Jennie and Sarah sit down, putting their knees in between each other, so that their four thighs form a solid surface for me to rest on.

"It so happens that I am right-handed while Sarah is left-handed. As you will realize in a little moment, this is most unfortunate for your sorry little ass. Now, take off that dress!"

I pull it over my head, baring my naked body with Jennies exquisite rope work. Sarah makes no comment, but I can see that she takes in the sight.

"Aaand, over you go!" Jennie slaps a hand on her thigh.

I bend over to lie down across their thighs, resting my hands and toes on the floor. I try to adjust my position so as to get my ass up in the air, strutting invitingly for their hands. Each of them puts an arm over my back, to keep me in place. I am porous with nervous excitement right now.

Jennie is on my left side, Sarah to the right. Jennie begins to slap my left buttock with her right hand, while Sarah slaps my right buttock with her left hand. I immediately realize my predicament. Even though the slaps are still soft, preparatory, they are coming down at double speed, and I already feel the stinging pain building up. As they gradually make the slaps more firm, and further increase the frequency, I loose track of the individual smacks, feeling just a continuous burning pain in my buttocks. It grows and grows, involuntarily I begin to wriggle, whimper, then let out small abrupt screams. They somehow find the level of pain that I can just exactly tolerate. And they hold me there for a very long time, wriggling and screaming, kicking my legs around in the air. God damn, this is a real spanking!

When they finally finish, I have a feeling that my butt is bigger than the rest of me. The burning pain gradually eases, and I get to my feet, feeling weak, but also with a restless excitement in my body, that grows on me as the pain recedes. Sarah gets up first, her movements a bit abrupt, I sense an impatient lust in her. She stares at me, those bright green eyes are almost burning a hole through my face.

"I think that experience did you some good, girl! But now it is your time to do good. Get into the bedroom!"

We go in there together. Sarah rapidly drops off her clothes, and lies face down on the bed, spreading her legs out.

"Lick my ass, bitch!"

I lie down between her legs, put my head up to her beautifully sculpted buttocks, stick out my tongue and begin to lick her chasm. Further and further down, until I circle the opening of her ass. I can't help but put my hands on her buttocks, rubbing and kneading them, they are so nifty and inviting. I can hear from her breathing that it is the right thing to do. She reaches her arms down under her body, and begins to finger herself aggressively. I lick her harder, feel her reactions, first a trembling in her body, then jolts and convulsions. At the same time Jennie sits down on the edge of the bed, and begins to tickle me, my ass and my clit.

"You know, a decent and well-behaved little girl will not come without being allowed by her mistress!"

Sweet, juicy excitement is shooting through me, the combination of my hot buttocks, Sarah's trembling lust beneath me, and Jennies finger work is almost too much for me. I have to focus to contain the orgasm that is pushing on me from inside. But I can do it. I have it under control. Then all of a sudden, an earthquake sets off under me as Sarah comes. I lose the grip on myself for a second, and immediately the orgasm blasts through my body.

"Now what did I just tell you, young lady?" Jennie asks, as Sarah and I regain our senses. I think for a moment.

"You told me that a well-behaved girl would not come without being allowed by her mistress. You did not tell me that I was not allowed. And you did not tell me to be well-behaved either."

"Oooh, you are such a clever little girl, aren't you?"

"Yeah, she is clearly too clever for you, Jennie!" Sarah chips in. Now she is the one teasing Jennie. I wonder if two mistresses will always struggle a bit with each other?

"Well, young lady, if you expect this kind of academic word-splitting will get you anywhere, you have come to the wrong house, with the wrong kind of basement!"

"Now, now, Jennie, the little girl has a point here." Sarah continues to tease her.

"Come on, Sarah, she knew very well what I was telling her!"

"Don't be too sure about that. Remember we have only started to educate her."

Jennie thinks for a moment.

"All right girl, we will go down in the basement, and you will get a second chance to prove yourself. On your feet!"

I get up on slightly uncertain feet, and follow my two mistresses down into that basement. The sight of the room and the horse sends a little nervous jolt through my body.

"Shall we tie her over the table?" Sarah asks.

"No, I want her in free space. Get over here, Rachel!"

She gets me to stand in the middle of the room. Sarah brings forward some leather cuffs, a bit like those that Jennie used for strapping me to the bed last night, except these are bigger, wider. She begins to put them on me, apparently she is completely familiar with this room and its contents. Jennie comes along with three different whips, that she lays over a low bench standing nearby. I recognize one of them as the horse-tail, that I got to taste last night. The other is a bit similar, except the leather straps seem broader, softer. I wonder if that is a good or a bad thing? Maybe I should have paid better attention in some physics course? The third whip is a flourish of very thin, hair-like strands, almost like a kind of duster. What on earth is that for? And what exactly is Jennie up to?

Having made sure that I have seen and appreciated the three whips, she lifts up a piece of broad, black silk, and ties it around my head so that I cannot see anything. My heart skips a beat. Being naked in front of two stern mistresses is all the more scary when you can't see what they are going to do.

"Now, young lady, you will get a second chance to show us that you can control yourself. And this time, let me make it clear: You are not allowed to come before we give you permission. Do you read me?"

"I read you, mistress."

"Very well. If you are able to control yourself, then I will forget about you talking back to me up in the living room. But if not.. then you are in for a real whipping! Remember that what you got last night was just a little taster."

"I understand, mistress."

She does not say anything more, but I begin to hear a slight clinking sounds from thin chains being moved around. The cuffs around my wrists begin to pull on me, lifting my arms up in the air and out to the sides. A bit later, the ankle cuffs also begin to pull, spreading my legs out. My naked body, still embroidered with Jennie's rope work, is spread out into a big X. And it trembles, my pulse racing away.