Detained Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They begin to touch me very gently with their fingertips, and I let out a little gasp. They move around silently, and with my eyes blinded, all my attention directs to the sensations of my skin. 20 tickling fingertips are at large all over me, searching for the good spots to touch me. My spine, my shoulder blades, my armpits, my navel, thighs, the whole thing. Then I feel something soft, warm and damp too. They are licking me, my nipples, my ears. 20 fingers and two tongues on my skin, and nowhere else for my attention to go! It slowly builds a trembling, tickling, electric excitement in me.

One set of fingers begin to move between my buttocks, another down over my bush and further down. This shit is getting real, now. One set of fingers gently tickles my clit, another my ass. And that knot between the two openings is somehow still doing its work. Their stimulation is gentle, careful, but that does not really make it easier for me. The excitement builds, and builds and builds, and I feel this cannot last for very much longer.

"Asking for permission to come, mistress!"

"Denied!" She whispers it into my ear. It tickles. They continue to work softly between my legs, and begin to lick both of my nipples, one tongue for each. I am getting very close now.

"Please mistress, allow me!"

"Not yet! We are only touching you gently. You should really be able to handle this!"

I try to quell the sweet, tickling lust spreading all over my body, but is is impossible. My last bit of self-control is slipping away from me.

"Please mistress, I cannot....."

The orgasm runs through me, not like an explosion, more like a trickling flood of pleasure, finding its way through the dams I try to put up. My attempts at resistance just draws it out. When it is finally over, I have a faint hope that my mistresses did not realize what just happened to me. But of course it is in vain. Their tongues and fingers stop walking around on me. Then Jennie speaks.

"Well, it seems we still have a long way to go with your education, young lady. Or maybe you just cannot wait for that whipping I promised you. Don't worry, we will not let you down!"

They begin to untie the ropes going around my torso. After a few minutes they are done, and I am once again completely naked, and completely exposed for those whips that Jennie brought forward. A real whipping! I am not ready for this at all. I tremble with a weird combination of fear and expectation. What on earth have I gotten myself into here?

"So, Rachel. You have earned yourself a thorough flogging tonight! Are you ready for it?"

I sense that this is the one moment where Jennie will allow me to step back. And I reach out for it. My buttocks are still prickly from the spanking up in the living room. My cocksure, optimistic attitude is gone. Right now I really feel like a dumb little college girl, who tried to swim way out of her depth.

"I am ready, mistress! Please give me what I deserve!"

Why the fuck did I say that? It was totally not what I wanted to say. But my mouth somehow seizes up, those words that my conscious mind try to formulate get stuck in my throat. And the moment is slipping away. I am not going to escape those whips.

"That's a good girl!" Jennie says. Moments later, I hear that swooshing sound behind me, and a stinging, sparkling explosion sets off on the skin of my buttocks. I immediately recognize the feeling of that horse-tail from last night. But then, just as the pain from the lash lifts up, another lash cuts across the skin of my stomach. This whip is softer, almost pleasant, but its application from the front comes as a total shock. I begin to realize why it was that Jennie wanted me in 'free space'.

They let the lashes fall on me, slowly, deliciously, all over my body. Each hit leaves a blotch of burning, prickling sting behind it. Still being blindfolded, I have no idea where the next lash is going to hit, until I hear its swooshing sound coming on. And they hit me all over, my ass, my back, my belly, arms, thighs, lower legs. The blotches gradually merge to larger patches, until the warm, burning, stinging sensation fully envelops me, and I wear it like a shroud, or a skin-suit.

It is a mind-bending, immersive experience, all thoughts and emotions are swept away, the sensations of burning skin and rushing adrenaline fills me out completely. Towards the end, they begin to apply that fine, hairy, duster-like whip to my breasts, sending a new kind of shock through me, stifling my nipples, and covering this last free bit of my torso in that burning shroud as well.

When they are finally done, I am high, shaking, burning, a feeling way beyond ordinary excitement. I vaguely notice some kind of broad leather belt being gently tightened around my belly. And then those ankle cuffs begin to tug on me again, this time pulling my feet backwards, and upwards, lifting me off the ground! Higher and higher, until I am suspended laterally in the air, resting on that belly-belt and the broad cuffs around my wrists and ankles. Floating blindly, still wearing the hot, prickling garment woven by the whips, is a dreamy, almost transcendental experience.

Jennie speaks again, softly, her mouth close to my ear.

"You have been a good girl, and taken your whipping very well, Rachel." She moves still closer, whispers into my ear once more.

"Now, come for us!"

They begin to tickle and stimulate me again, with their fingers and tongues, all over my naked, burning body. They know exactly where to touch me now. And it works. Sweet lust and desire spreads through my body, engulfs it, makes it shake, jitter, jolt. And I come, a flood of pure pleasure washing me away, running so deeply into my body and my bones as no other sensation I have ever experienced. They continue their stimulation unaffected, and I come, and come, and come, like it will never end.

But at last it does end, I am not entirely sure how, guess it just gradually peters out. I am hanging limp, dizzy, not sure if I am really conscious, or slipped away in some dream or hallucination. But then I feel Jennie gently going below me, pushing me upwards a bit to relieve the load on the cuffs, and Sarah begins to remove them. When they are done, Jennie carries me once more, I am still swimming in my half-conscious state, all I know is that I am completely fulfilled, and feel completely snug and safe over Jennie's shoulder. Eventually, she sets me down on the floor, and I find my feet, holding onto her until I regain my balance. She removes the blindfold, and I see that we are back in the bedroom upstairs.

"Well, Rachel, I hope it doesn't surprise you too much that you are in the company of two very hungry mistresses right now!"

It doesn't surprise me, in part because my brain is not in a state to feel surprise, or anything else for that matter.

"Get onto the bed!" Jennie commands. "Face down!"

I comply, almost crashing onto the bed, my body heavy as lead, sleep lurking in the back of my mind. They can use me as they see fit. I am theirs. I just don't hope that they expect any kind of active participation from me. I hear them opening drawers, searching through stuff, and I guess that I should be interested to find out what they are up to, but I just can't focus right now. After a little while, Sarah sits down on the bedside next to me.

The next moment my body suddenly jolts as a cold metallic thing begins to slide up my ass. It fills me out quite well up there, even aching a bit. When it is as far as it will go, I hear some weak clicking sound as if Sarah is turning on something, and then the tip of that metallic thing begins to expand inside me. Ouch! This is a rude awakening. When the thing is fully expanded, Sarah rocks it a bit, ensures that it is stuck firmly in its place. Now I gotta know what the fuck she's doing. I lift my head to look back over my shoulders, and stare right into a long and thick plastic-dildo strutting up over my buttocks. It must be sitting on that metal thing that she pegged into my ass, and even if my mind-state is still a bit mushy, I don't need further explanations as to what is going to happen now.

Jennie grabs me by the shoulder, rolling me to lie on my side. I am getting more and more awake, but not entirely comfortable about how this is developing. Jennie has brought out that double-dildo from last night again. She lifts my upper leg, and bends it, to open up my pussy. It is still sufficiently wet that she can easily slide the thing into me. And it still tickles a bit, even though I feel completely spent.

Sarah lies down behind me, put one leg over me, and slowly slides herself down over the dildo sticking out of my ass. I grind my teeth a bit as the metal rod rocks in me. She reaches around me to cup my breasts, and massage them in soft erotic movements. That feels better. In front of me, Jennie mounts the free end of the double-dildo, reaching over and under me to grab my buttocks between her strong hands. She begins to rub them, slow but steady movements, that stirs a kind of soft lust inside me. They both push themselves up close, squeezing me from both sides.

And then they begin to work their dildos, first slowly, finding a common rhythm, then picking up speed. I am squeezed tightly between their soft, warm, trembling and sweaty bodies, their breaths that get deeper and deeper, their mounting desire. And it spills over into me, my pulse picks up again, the dildo tickles my pussy sweetly, even the slight pain of Sarah's ass-pegging device somehow stimulates me. Their movements are completely synchronized now, it is as if we melt together, three bodies merging into one.

I am too weak and exhausted to do anything else than passively following their waves, and yet their excitement is somehow also mine. They begin to come around me. I come with them, new floods of lust washing through my body, flushing my mind, until I am once more in some transcendental space where every sense of the outside world is gone, and deep, complete, utter satisfaction fills me up. And I cannot exactly tell the boundary between this state, and the deep, heavy sleep that I fall into at last.

In the middle of the night I wake up. The house is dark and still, Sarah and Jennie have disentangled themselves, and are sound asleep. I lie on my back staring at the dim light coming through the window. As my consciousness returns, all kinds of thoughts begin going around in my head without order. These last 24 hours have been so overwhelming, I just can't process them. A fire has been started in me, I don't know how to put it out. And it all seems so weird and crazy, compared to my ordinary life. I suddenly get this vision of Meg and Claire, my mother, everyone else I know, staring at me in complete disbelief. Can I still live my real, ordinary life, or will this fire in me burn the whole thing down?

I quietly slip out of bed, to go to the bathroom. After taking a leak, I wash my face in cold water. It clears my head a little bit. Coming back into the hallway, I stop dead, staring at the inside of the front door.

I am a free citizen, in a free country. If I wish, I can go get dressed, pick up my things, go out of that door, walk away from all this, and return to my old, serious, sensible life. Even if Sarah or Jennie woke up, they would have no legal way of stopping me. I stand still staring at the door for maybe a minute, jittery, unnerved by the thought that I can just do this.

Eventually, I go into the living room, to pick up one pair of the handcuffs that they used for my hog-tie. Leaving the key behind me, I take the cuffs with me back into the bedroom. I put one cuff around a metal rail at the end of the bed. Then I begin to put the other one around my ankle. I sit with it half-open, hesitating for like ten seconds. Then I close it, so that the lock clicks. The relief is immediate. I let myself fall backwards onto the mattress, and plunge back into sleep.