Detained Pt. 05

Story Info
A little game of mistress and servant.
7.6k words
4.75
2.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spinalia
spinalia
48 Followers

As I turn around to face Jennie, filling out the doorway with her tight-clad body, my jaw drops open and I let out an audible gasp. Out of the corner of my eye I see Claire holding her hands before her mouth and blushing like a tomato. My thoughts are messy and confused. Why is Jennie home already? I glance over at the alarm clock with the big red digits. It says 15:50. I can't believe it. Have we really been going on for so long? The bed is a mess, the sheets damp and stained. I guess the bathroom must be a mess too, with all our clothes and towels lying around. Jennie presents me with a stern look, but I can see that she is really mocking me.

"So you took me up on my word, and availed yourself of the premises!"

"Erm, yes. It was really.. kind of you. Thank you so much." I feel completely stupid already while saying it, like I was performing some act because Meg and Claire are present.

"What was it that I asked you to do before I left?"

I search my mind for a moment. My eyes fall on our empty breakfast tray, still standing on top of a drawer.

"Ehm.. to clear out the dishes and tidy up the kitchen."

"Yes. That was it. And have you done any of that?"

"No, M.. I am sorry." God damn, I almost called her Mistress with Meg and Claire watching us.

"But you did find time to grease my sheets and make a mess of my bathroom!"

"I.. I guess we did."

"Still doing your best to be the naughty little girl, eh?"

"I am really sorry, Jennie. It was all my fault. We should have left immediately."

"Will you stop it Rachel! It was not just your fault. You can't just sit there and take all the blame for yourself!"

I turn to look at Claire in surprise. She almost seems upset, as if I was stealing something away from her. Jennie looks at her with that cat-like smile. Does she notice the faint red tinge that still lingers over Claire's buttocks?

"In this house, little girls should be careful about how much blame they accept." she says teasingly. "But I can see you have already been doing some exploring."

I turn rapidly around to unlock the cuffs around Megan's wrists. It is a completely ridiculous gesture, like I was trying to hide something from Jennie. But it kind of feels important, maybe because Megan should be free to decide for herself in whatever is going to happen next.

"I thought you said you had no previous experience?" Jennie continues.

"I didn't. We didn't."

"You are moving fast, then."

"Not as fast as the last couple of nights."

"You don't think so?"

"Being with two girls that I actually knew beforehand, and playing around with a single pair of handcuffs is not a big deal anymore, is it?" I immediately regret the remark, because Meg and Claire are actually a pretty big deal for me now. Guess I will have to excuse for it later.

Megan sits herself up on her elbows, unable to stay out of the conversation any longer.

"Look Miss.. I mean, Jennie, we are all very sorry. How about we clean up your house right now, while you are showering?"

"What an excellent idea! And then we can have a little conversation about you and your behavior afterwards?"

"Yes, please!" Claire says, maybe a bit overly enthusiastic. Jennie looks at us, her eyes wandering from one to the other.

"Very well. You two take care of the kitchen." She points to me and Meg, then turns to Claire.

"And you come with me to tidy up the bathroom!"

Claire gets up, and slowly follows Jennie out of the room. Meg and I look silently at each other for a few seconds. Then I rise, pick up the tray, and carry it into the kitchen with Meg following me. She begins to clean the dishes under the tap, while I start tidying up the kitchen table. I guess we could put the plates in the dishwasher, but somehow we both feel obliged to wash everything by hand, maybe to make up for our sinful afternoon in Jennie's bed.

"Do you think she is angry with us?" Megan asks.

"Noo, don't worry. It's just, you know, part of the game."

"The game of naughty girls being punished?"

"Yeah, that one."

"So she will punish you afterwards? Punish us?"

"I don't know. I am not sure exactly what our relation is now. I guess I need to find it out. We all need to find it out."

"You know, I am not sure I am really getting that game."

"You seemed to get it alright before."

"That was sex. I didn't get punished."

"You got your bottom smacked!"

"For pleasure!"

"If Jennie punishes me it will also be for my pleasure. Our pleasure."

"I know. But I still don't get this.. game. You know, when I was a kid, my dad whacked me a couple of times, and it was absolutely horrible, and also alienating. He whacked Dave even more, and I think that was where things started going sour between them."

Megan is bent over the sink, while I am cleaning the kitchen table. I suddenly see Jennie lurking next to the door, naked, with her cycling clothes in her hands. Like she stopped to listen in. Guess it might be a good thing if she hears this conversation.

"Well, I have never been punished like that myself. My mother always made a point of letting me be free, but also responsible. So for me, being punished is kind of new, and exciting. Like, letting go of responsibility, and choices and decisions."

"Well, I guess that I get that, now. Your little demonstration before was very convincing. I am just not sure I can do some punishment spanking game without all this old stuff from the past creeping up on me again."

"Meg, don't worry. I am completely sure Jennie will not force you into something that you are not ready for. Besides, I am not sure what is going to happen, anyway. I mean, with the three of us, and Jennie, and all."

"Do you think she would like to play games with us?"

"Quite possibly, if you are ready for it."

"Are you ready for it?"

"I don't know. Maybe. But the most important thing for me right now is that I want it to work out between you and me and Claire. Everything else is secondary."

"I am glad you feel like that." She says it quietly, but with a sort of shivering, subdued intensity. We are still for a few seconds, an awkward emotional moment between two persons not used to being emotional. I hear the water running in the shower, and realize that Jennie has left her observation post.

A particular thought is nagging me.

"Meg, if you really feel like that, why did you bring us to that party? I mean, why didn't you just, you know, get down on us?"

"Because I had given up hope on you! Because you were always talking about those boys, so I guess I wanted to bring you there and see if it would really work out for you."

"Really?"

"Well, that was at least a part of it."

"And the other part?"

She is silent again, and I notice her biting her lip a little bit. A most uncharacteristic feature for her. I have a feeling like I am on to something important.

"I.. I am not sure if I should really be telling you this. But there was this.. other girl. A part of Dave's circle. I only met her a couple of times, with these guys. But I knew she was into women. And I felt.. I don't know, attracted, or perhaps just fascinated by her."

"So you were eyeing to pick her up?!"

"I didn't really dare to hope for that. Maybe I just wanted to feel her presence, to watch her party. Dream my little dreams for a while."

"Was she there, then?"

"You were dancing with her. I felt the world was so unfair at that moment."

I have to take a deep breath to keep my eyes from popping out. Sarah. Of course. This is getting more and more complicated. It is probably time I tell Meg what I've been up to, but somehow I am not sure I know how to do it.

"Oh. Sarah." I say. I guess it could be plausible I had gotten her name at the party.

"Yeah. But let that be. After all, we got together in the end."

"We sure did." I walk out of the kitchen for a moment, to clear my spinning head. The shower has stopped running. I can see Claire soaping Jennie's body, taking her time. I envy her. She has folded our clothes neatly, and put it into the bedroom. I put on my shirt and panties. Meg joins me, donning her tights and t-shirt. We tidy the bedroom a bit. I guess the sheets should be changed, but I am not sure where to find fresh ones. The shower runs again, and stops. Shortly after, Jennie and Claire reappear, Jennies body blushing red from showering and drying, Claire's face blushing a bit as well.

"Nice work, girls!" Jennie says. "The place is beginning to look quite decent. How do you feel about it?"

"Feel about what?" Megan asks.

"Like, do you feel for heading home and thinking things over, or would you rather stay here?"

"To do what, exactly?"

"That would be up to you. Chat. Get some dinner together. Mess up the place again. All options are on the table."

A silence falls over us. I don't dare to speak up, because I still cannot figure out what Megan really wants. Or maybe I can't figure out what I really want. Claire is looking back and forth between us. Then a phone begins to hum somewhere.

"Just a second, I think it is mine." Jennie says, and disappears into the hallway. We hear her picking it up, and listen in on her half of the conversation.

"Yes, it is me... Hello Sonya!.. You are where?... Aha.. She wants to speak with me?.. And she doesn't want to identify?.. Yeah, I guess I could come, but it is not really convenient... Sorry, could you repeat?.. So you want to come here with her? Yeah, sure, it could work. I think I have an idea who she is. How long?.. Only five minutes? OK, see you then!"

Jennie reappears in the door. "It seems we will be getting a couple of visitors shortly. I guess we should get properly dressed for a little while."

"What was that about?" I ask.

"Some of my colleagues have apparently made a number of arrests, and there is one girl without ID, who refuses to identify herself, and demands to speak with me. So I will have to identify her and see if I can straighten things out." She gives my a smirky smile. "I think we both have a pretty good idea about who it is."

"That sounds weird!"

"Yeah, but maybe she will have a good explanation when they arrive. Here, I need to put on some clothes."

As she dives into her closet Claire puts on her tight gym clothes again, apparently that is all she has with her. I put on my jeans too. Jennie puts on a black shiny set of underwear, then pulls a light and loose white dress over her head. You can just make out the outline of her panties and bra through the fabric. It is both decent and a bit kinky at the same time. Just as she is done, the doorbell rings.

Jennie goes out to open the door. I am not really sure what we are supposed to do, but I go out into the hallway to look, and the others follow me. As Jennie opens the door, Sarah is immediately pushed forward through the opening. She is wearing a tight pair of leather pants and a loose white shirt. Her hands are cuffed behind her back. Megan's jaw drops, and her eyes almost pop out.

Sarah is being pushed by a short, robust policewoman, wearing a short-sleeved uniform shirt, revealing several tattoos on her strong upper arms. Her hair is pitch-black, short, and falls straight down around her head. They are actually a pretty hot and nifty pair to look at, but I can see that Sarah is fuming.

"Will you stop pushing me around like that!"

"Shut up, bitch, and do as you're told!"

"Hello Sonya!" Jennie says. "What a nice catch you have made here!"

"Hi Jennie. Yeah, this is the little obnoxious lady I was talking about. She claims to be a most important person to the police, and that you can vouch for it!"

"Well, I guess you could say that. Her name is Sarah, and she does actually help us out now and then."

"Really? So this is your secret source?"

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone, because then it is not a secret anymore!"

"Jennie, for chrissake, will you get her to stop this.." Sarah blurts out.

"Now now, Sarah, I can't just set you free without knowing a bit about what kind of trouble you have put yourself into. I thought you were doing shop today?"

"Yeah, until your friends came along and arrested my customer!"

"Oh really? That sounds interesting. Sonya, what have you been up to?"

"You'll never guess!"

"Probably not. That's why I am asking."

"We have just made the biggest bust in living memory!"

"That could hardly be Sarah?"

"Not quite, no."

"What then? Tell me all about it!"

"You were at that party bust on Friday, right?"

"Yeah, I was."

"One of the boys picked up an abandoned burner phone in some corner. And as we are sorting through all the items on Saturday morning, the thing starts ringing!"

"OK? And then what?"

"Well, Jeff picks it up, and plays it real well. The guy at the other end wants to know who got picked up, and what happened to the 'goods'. Funny thing is, he is not even hiding his own number. He must be totally confident that the phone is in the right hands. Jeff says he can't speak right now, but he believes everything is OK. And then we go look up whose number it is."

"So who is it, then?"

"Ogden!"

"Ogden who?"

"Ogden you-know-who!"

"No. I don't know any Ogden. I mean, the DA is called Ogden, but.."

Jennies voice peters out, as she sees Sonya nodding and smiling.

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah, that's what we thought. So all of Saturday it's a big hush-hush, and certain people are clearly uncomfortable. But then some discreet surveillance sees several notorious types and a minivan go into his house in the evening. So today around noon we finally obtain a warrant and move in. And apart from a huge meth stash and some people known to the police in the basement, guess who we find on the first floor, installing some really kinky apparatus?"

Jennie looks inquisitively at Sarah.

"So our DA is not only trading meth, but also doing naughty stuff?"

"There's always a little sub ready to wet her panties over a rich, well-dressed and dangerous gangster boss." Sarah says sullenly.

"And you trade with meth dealers?"

An angry look flashes over Sarah's face.

"That precious information I provide for you to squander, where do you think that comes from? I am sticking my bloody neck out for you, and this is what I get for it!?"

"Calm down, Sarah. Apart from being in a house full of meth, and doing business with the owner, you have done nothing wrong. What is all this fuss about? Why wouldn't you identify to Sonya?"

"Because I don't want to be messed up in this thing, not even as a witness. If Ogden is going down, a lot of other people are going down too. But some will survive. And they will be wondering who leaked information. I am not under suspicion, because I am not supposed to know very much, but if my relation to Ogden becomes known, that could change."

"And what is your relation to Ogden exactly? Apart from selling benches, or rigs, or whatever?"

"We go way back. He used to deal in cannabis, and other nice stuff that I enjoy too. It was only recently I learned he was the big spider in the meth web. With the ongoing legalization of the green goods, he had to move into another market to keep up his income."

"So the real reason is you don't want anyone to poke their noses into your past dealings?"

"Oh, shut the fuck up for chrissake!"

Sonya gives Jennie a bewildered look.

"Exactly what do you want me to do here? Let's just suppose I didn't hear what the two of you were saying."

Jennie thinks for a moment.

"Look, Sonya, Sarah has been really valuable to the Force on several occasions. How about you let her go right here and now, and we could forget about the paperwork? I guess there is a lot of fuss going on at the station anyway?"

"You want me to just release her here? At your place?"

"That's exactly what I want. It seems we have a few things to talk about."

Sonya begins to look inquisitively around. She notices us, standing in the background.

"I can see you already have some nifty young visitors?"

"Yeah, we might be up for a good time later on. Shame you are on duty."

"Actually, I am off in an hour from now." She looks at Sarah again. "Wait a moment.. don't tell me this is the motorcycle girl you have been talking so much about?"

"What if it is?" I can see Jennie blushing a bit, as if Sarah was not supposed to hear that she has been talked a lot about.

"Well, I'll be damned. Secret source and obnoxious lover! And you want to abuse your power and have me release your lover right here at your place?"

"That is exactly what I want!"

"So naughty we are. And those girls, they are here to have their behavior adjusted?"

"I am not exactly sure what they are here for. But that is a long story. Would you like to come over when you're off?"

"To play with you and Sarah, and your little friends?"

"Maybe."

She begins to open Sarah's handcuffs.

"I better get moving then. I have a bit of reporting to do at station, even if we let your nifty lover off. But I'll be here as soon as I can manage."

"See you later, then!"

She hurries out of the door, which slams shut behind her. Sarah is looking around from one of us to the other.

"OK, so I have like a thousand questions to ask. You knew that woman?"

"I do know my colleagues, yes."

"You knew her more than that!"

"Well, we were together a couple of years back. Didn't really work out, but we remain good friends. With privileges."

"I see. She subbing, or what?"

"What on earth makes you think that?""

"Three dommes are a crowd, if there is not enough subs. Who are those two girls with Rachel?" She looks intensely at Megan. "Wait, I know you, don't I? You are the half-sister of that guy Dave, right?"

"That's right." Megan says, a bit stiff, like she is surprised and uncomfortable about the situation.

"Yeah, I have a good memory for nifty little girls. So you are one of Rachel's friends? Are you as kinky as her?"

"I.. I am not sure. Maybe. I need to find out. We all need to find out."

"Jennie, what is going on here?"

"Well, these two girls turned up looking for Rachel just as I was going cycling with some of the colleagues not busy busting your DA friend. I told them they could stay in the house a while, and then I am not sure exactly what went on, but it seems to have been pretty steamy!"

Sarah looks over us once more.

"So, you are lovers, all three of you?"

We hesitate to answer. I decide to clear the air a bit.

"We are girlfriends. In every sense of the word."

"I see. And you just found this out?"

"Yes, we just did."

Jennie looks at us intently.

"Look, girls, you just heard what was going on. In an hour or so there is going to be three mistresses in this house. It is time for you to figure out if you want to be a part of it or not?"

Megan is still staring intensely at Sarah.

"Do you know anything about Dave? My brother? Like where he is, what he is up to?"

"Not really. He seems to be absent, to the disappointment of certain people."

"Which people?"

"Mainly Ricky Jansson. I believe he wanted Dave in as part of the network he was hoping to build. Dave is probably wise to keep a low profile right now. But don't worry. Ricky is going down, and the whole empire will crumble. There will be a long period of disorder, before someone manages to put the pieces back together. Since your brother apparently did not involve himself, he will soon be forgotten."

"But I can't help worrying. He is my brother!"

"Look, everything will be fine, and there is nothing you can do anyway."

"That's exactly what bothers me."

"Not being in control?"

"Not being able to help my brother, goddammit!" Megan is getting agitated, almost shaking. Her voice is a bit angry, but mostly frustrated.

"Look, your brother is a grown-up person, and I think he is playing the situation well. You need to relax and let it go. Lose the control. Maybe Jen and I can help you a bit with that?"

spinalia
spinalia
48 Followers