Detained Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear Jennie reaching her climax, moaning and grunting deeply. I can feel the couch shaking. Sarah is breathing heavily just next to us, it turns into quick short gasps, and new movements in the couch, rhythmic waves of excitement. Meg seems to have gotten the knack of her, brings her closer and closer, her gasps turns into a thin continuous whining sound. Then it suddenly builds, and turns in to a loud scream as a massive orgasm is released in her. It makes me totally excited, and I can feel it affects Sonya too. I lick her furiously, try to open her up with my tongue, feel her getting closer, closer, closer. She slides forward in the couch, pressing herself up against my face. I push back, it is as we fuse together for a moment. And then she comes, an earthquake, an explosion, a geyser into my face. I swallow her fluids, keep on licking until she goes limp, and puts her hands on my shoulders to gently push me back. As I emerge back into free space, the air is cool, refreshing, against by driving wet face.

"Very well!" Jennie says. "It seems like you are all three going to eat tonight. Let's get something ready for you." She vanishes into the kitchen, together with Sarah. They return with three bowls, containing a mixture of remains from the dinner. The bowls are placed side by side on the dining table, and we sit down in front of them, our hands still chained behind our backs.

Since I know this game already I take the lead, lean forward and put my face into the bowl. Eat as best I can, getting my face dirty and greasy. The others follow my example. As we finish, our mistresses wipe our faces clean. The whole situation is wonderfully humiliating. The two others stand back, while Jennie goes in front of us to stare us down.

"Now girls, that was a little appetizer. How do you feel about it? Are you ready for a night of total submission?"