Detained Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what you would like?"

"I have been wanting to get down on you for some time, but I was not aware it was a real opportunity."

"You're kidding!"

"What do you mean?"

"It's just, I was looking at you, and thinking you were like way out of my league."

"Don't put yourself down like that. So what is it, are you girls going to stay, or what?"

Claire and I look back and forth between each other and Megan. Megan is only looking at Sarah, her lips slightly parted, her breathing audible.

"Yeah, we'll stay!" she says.

"And you?" Jennie asks, looking at Claire and me.

"If Megan stays, we all stay!" Claire says.

"And you are ready to serve us a bit?"

"How exactly do you wish to be served?" Claire asks.

"We'll see as we go along. For the moment, I think we could use some help in the kitchen, if we are going to be six people for dinner."

"Do we need to go shopping?" Sarah asks.

"No, I think we'll manage. Come on girls, move your nifty little asses!"

We go into the kitchen, and Jennie starts giving us orders. Soon we are all working on putting the dinner together. Although we are just doing ordinary kitchen work so far, there is something slightly kinky and exciting about the way Jennie assumes authority over us. Even Megan seems to calm down, and come to rest in the situation. But I can't help wondering what Jennie and the others have in store for us.

Jennie directs a dinner with both appetizers, starters, main course and dessert. It is remarkable how much you can get done with five people in the kitchen. Just as the first dishes are almost ready, the doorbell rings again. Sarah goes to open, while Jennie calls the attention of us.

"Now girls, your three mistresses are going to enjoy a nice dinner, and you will be our servants. Which implies that you will serve us the dishes, and make sure our wine and water glasses are filled. If you do this well, everything is fine. If not, then you pay immediately, at the table. Am I making myself clear here?"

"Yes, mistress!" I say, to get the other girls into the jargon. Claire nods enthusiastically, Megan too, perhaps a bit more thoughtful.

Sonya appears in the kitchen door. She is dressed in a short black leather skirt, and a tight white strapless top, showing off both her firm, round breasts and her strong tattooed arms. The mere sight of her triggers a tickle in my abdomen.

"Hello again, Sonya. Nice outfit!" Jennie says. "Ready for a hot meal?"

"Sure as hell am. God, what a stressful day. I could really do with some winding down in good and obedient company." She lets her eyes run over the three of us, approvingly, as far as I can tell.

"Don't put your hopes too high!"

"I am confident we'll make them purr like cute little cats. How are we going to share them between us?"

"We'll do the good old bottle spin."

Jennie direct us to stand in a triangle, and puts an empty wine bottle on the floor.

"Sonya, you get the first spin, and then Sarah."

Sonya goes into the middle and sets the bottle spinning. The leather skirt tightens over her firm, robust ass, as she bends over. It mesmerizes me together with the spinning bottle. I feel a kind of excited relief when it ends up pointing roughly towards me. Sonya moves up close to me, grabs my neck and pulls my head down close to hers.

"So, you'll get to serve me this evening. I didn't get your name, but that is not too important anyway. I am Sonya, and you will obey my every command, or feel the consequences. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"Very well." Sonya turns me around, puts a firm hand across my lower back, and pushes me out of the circle. Meg and Claire are left to face each other. Sarah spins the bottle. I see Megan watch it intensely. It ends up pointing at her. Sarah stares her down.

"So we will get to know each other after all. I hope you are hungry for some clam, because that's what you are going to get."

"Yes mistress." Megan mutters.

"And you will be serving me!" Jennie says to Claire. "I am already looking much forward to that."

"I shall do my very best, mistress!" Claire answers. I sense some tense excitement between them, and wonder what exactly they were up to in the shower.

Jennie directs me and Meg to set the dining table with plates and glasses for three persons. Claire arranges the first course in the kitchen. As we work, Sarah turns on the TV in the living room. The story of the arrested DA is breaking news. Our local top female news anchor is presenting, a cute young blond woman, total stereotype.

"God, I'd like to ride that cute little baby face!" Sonya comments.

"Keep dreaming, girl! I bet she's screwing some middle-aged suit to advance her career." Sarah replies, a bit sullen. I sense some tension remaining between them, maybe mostly on Sarah's behalf. Probably she is not so happy about Jennie having to save her ass.

"That's just because she never met me!" Sonya maintains. "But at least we have three lovely little kittens at our disposal." As she says it, I immediately feel my movements growing a bit more cat-like. Me-oww. We finish off the dining table, and return to the kitchen, to get the first course. Jennie instructs us to stand against the wall between servings, looking out for any wink or need from our mistresses. As we re-enter the living room, the TV is turned off again, and our three masters are sitting around the table.

I put the little plate with the first dish before Sonya, pour white wine and water in her glasses. I am thinking that I should perhaps be the first to make a false move, so that the other two can assess the consequences. But before I get further with the thought, Claire spills water over Jennie's appetizer, in a clearly intentional move. Wow. Right out of the box. As Meg and I move back to stand against the wall, Jennie looks sternly at Claire.

"Put your hands on the table, girl."

Claire obeys, and Jennie pulls out her chair. She takes Claire's tights down to expose her swelling round buttocks. They are strutting slightly backwards as Claire bends to put her hands flat on the dinner table surface. Jennie slaps her over the right buttock. The slap is loud, firm, and leaves a light-red imprint of her hand behind. Claire gasps loud and clear. Not much of a warm-up here. I can see Megan's lips trembling a little, and notices that she is clenching her fists. I wonder if Jennie has filled in Sarah on the conversation she overheard earlier.

Jennie slaps Claire a dozen times, making her beautiful white buttocks grow bright pink. Then she pulls her tights back in place with a little slap, while Claire lifts her hands from the table to stand straight. I can hear her breathing quickly, and sense a slight trembling in her body.

"That was a little appetizer for you! I hope you appreciated it."

"I sure did, mistress." Claire says, then turns and goes back to stand against the wall. Her face is blushing pink. I sense her subdued excitement. It is not easy for her to stand nice and still against the wall right now. Megan is watching her closely too, while at the same time glancing towards the table to keep an eye on Sarah.

I fix my own stare on Sonya. She somehow fascinates me. For some reason I get the feeling she is next-level compared to Jennie and Sarah. Her strong naked arms with tattoos running up and down. Her terse way of speaking to the point. Her lovely tight lips, which part as she empties her water glass. That nifty curve of her leather skirt pushing back against the back of the chair. The way she turns to look at me, sternly, as if I was being naughty just standing here against the wall..

"Do I have to wave you down, or what?"

Damn! The way she emptied her water glass. Meaning that I should already have filled it up. I was daydreaming so hard that I managed to put myself in trouble unintentionally.

"I am so sorry, mistress!"

I quickly move forward to fill her glass, feeling a bit of electricity running through my skin. As I finish, I pause for a moment under her stern look.

"Unbutton your pants, girl!"

I obey, feeling a tickling sensation in my stomach. She motions me to turn away from her, then pulls my pants down to reveal my bare buttocks between the thin silk line of my panties.

"Put your hands on your knees!"

I do it, take care to strut my behind invitingly towards her. The first slap falls on the left buttock, stinging, taking my breath away. She slaps me fast, hard, alternating one by one between my buttocks. My breath picks up, and I feel a rush of excitement through my body. Being spanked right in front of my two girlfriends is somehow incredibly naughty.

"That'll do for now!" Sonya says. "You can begin to clear out for the next dish. Keep your pants down, so your butt can cool off. I have a feeling it'll need more attention later on. Move it, now!"

I begin to collect the plates, struggling to focus with that nifty tingle in my bottom. Meg and Claire come forward to assist. Moving around with my tight pants pulled down over my butt works quite well.

The starter is some oven-baked fish in a delicate sauce. I grab the next bottle of wine in the kitchen. Just as I am about to pour to Sonya she interrupts me.

"You serving red wine to the fish?"

I blush as I look at the bottle, realizing my blunder. Red wine to the fish! Like the villain in that old James Bond movie. Where do I have my thoughts? I excuse myself and rush into the kitchen to get the right bottle. When I come back, and finish pouring, Sonya gives me that look again.

"Go into the kitchen, and fetch the curved wooden spatula!"

Once again I do as I'm told, nervously fingering the spatula, wondering how it will feel against my bare bottom. I obediently hand it over to Sonya, and she motions me to turn towards the dinner table.

"Pull those pants down around your knees!"

I do it. She pulls down my panties, to fully bare my bottom. The feeling of her fingertips against my skin sends a little pang of excitement through me.

"Rest your elbows on the table!"

I lean over the table, bending down so my back is almost horizontal. I see that Meg is watching me intensely. Claire too, with blushing red cheeks. Then I lower my head, prepare myself for what is coming.

The spatula is hard and firm, its smacks ringing out loud in the living room. It's curve is a perfect fit for my buttocks. The stings of pain are abrupt, intense, sending little adrenaline rushes through me. Sonya puts some smacks over the back of my thighs as well. When she finishes the punishment, my butt and thighs are burning hot, and my face too. I reach down to pull up my pants, but Sonya stops me.

"Your pants are only going down from now on. If you don't like it, keep yourself in check."

"Yes, mistress!" I mutter, as I go back to stand against the wall. My walk is a bit restrained by having the pants around my knees, but not too much. As long as they don't get further down. Sonya lets the spatula lie ominously on the dinner table.

The dinner continues. Our mistresses discuss the Ogden situation, and the future of the drug market. I still sense some tension between Sarah and the two others, particularly Sonya. Megan takes great care to serve Sarah properly. Maybe to avoid the spanking game. Maybe because she actually wants to make an impression on Sarah. Am I jealous? Perhaps not so much, because I have the same feeling about Sonya, but it does not detract from my emotions towards Meg and Claire. Mistresses are just another domain.

Claire is also behaving herself. I clearly sense the first punishment made her so horny that it was a pain for her to stand still against the wall. We make it through the fish and the main course without incident. However, as we are clearing out for the dessert, I unintentionally tip over Sonya's water glass. Goddammit, how can I be so clumsy and unfocused tonight?

I pick up the glass, soak up some water with a napkin. Sonya is looking sternly at me again.

"OK girl, pull them down. All the way down around your ankles."

I do as I am told. Sonya pushes her chair out, motions towards her lap.

"Over you go!"

I lie down over that soft smooth leather skirt, feel her strong arm wrapping around my waist. She slaps me, fast, long, and quite hard. My bottom really stings and burns now, and I let out little wimps and cries. As she finishes, I get to my feet, slowly, and slightly unbalanced. My whole body is trembling, and the skin of my face is burning, almost as hot as my buttocks.

"Get moving girl!" Sonya says. I see that Jennie and Sarah have already been served with the dessert, a combination of ice cream and a fruit salad. I move slowly and clumsily into the kitchen with my brightly burning butt, and my pants still around my ankles. As I return and stand back against the wall, I can see that both Meg and Claire are watching me with pink cheeks and half-open mouths.

"Claire!" Jennie says. "Will you serve us some port wine?"

Claire obeys, finding port wine glasses and a bottle on a little drinks table in the corner. She pours for Sonya and Sarah. I can see she is excited, and hardly able to contain herself. She manages to pour a good deal of port out over Jennie's plate. Jennie stares her down, picking up the spatula that Sonya used on me before.

"Pull them down!"

Claire pulls down her tights again, all the way down, like my trousers. Jennie taps her buttocks lightly with the spatula.

"Bend over. Put your palms onto the floor!"

Claire leans forward, putting her hands flat onto the floor, standing in a sort of bridge position, her legs stretched, her back tilting slightly forward, her butt strutting invitingly backwards and upwards.

Jennie lets her stand in anticipation for a few seconds, tapping her several times with the spatula. Then all of a sudden she lifts it and sets a hard smack on Claire's left buttock. Claire lets out a little scream of surprise and excitement. Jennie begins to smack her continuously, until her buttocks are shining bright red. Next to me, Megan is slightly trembling, her cheeks are glowing red, and I can clearly hear her breathing. Is she re-living a traumatic memory? Or is she as horny as me and Claire, who now gets up, panting, instinctively moving her hands behind her.

"No rubbing! Pull up those pants again! And pour me some port wine."

Claire obeys, and returns to her position against the wall, next to Megan. She is steaming hot, her face, her breathing, everything about her reveals it. As if she was about to explode. I see Sarah finishing her dessert, and emptying her water glass again. Megan sees it to, it is as if she is wavering for a second, her cheeks still very red. Then she moves forward, and lifts the water carafe.

Sarah is reclining in her chair, her breasts strutting invitingly under the shirt. She has opened the uppermost button. I watch in amazement as Megan slowly moves the carafe over Sarah's glass, then further over her lap, and tip it to pour a trickle of cold water into the shirt's opening, so that it runs between her breasts. Sarah lets out a little surprised scream, and her whole body jolts. Both Jennie and Sonya are smiling broadly at the sight.

"What on earth are you doing, girl?" Sarah cries out.

"Sorry, mistress!" Megan serves her a little innocent smile.

"You are literally begging for a punishment now, you know that?"

"If you say so, mistress!"

Sarah still seems hesitant, probably Jennie told her about her spanking traumas.

"Look girl, either I chain you up real tight, and then you do some uncomfortable corner time. Or you take a good old-fashioned spanking, like your little friends here. What's the choice?"

Megan hesitates for a moment, I have the feeling she is gathering courage, or making some effort over herself.

"I think a misbehaving servant girl ought to get spanked in the bare. Don't you agree, mistress?"

Sarah looks intensely at her. Megan puts up a little inviting smile, and slowly pulls down her tights to expose her firm, curvy buttocks.

"Come here girl!" Sarah says softly.

She grabs Meg under her arms, and effortlessly throw her over the shoulder. Megan's ass struts next to Sarah's face, her body hangs down behind the chair. She throws her arms tightly around Sarah's torso. Sarah holds firmly around her legs with one arm, and begins to spank with the other. Her first slaps are gentle, then she gradually makes them more firm. Megan lets out deep sighs and moans. Her tail gradually grows pink and she is visibly and audibly getting excited. Just like Claire and me, watching the spectacle. It is as if the two women are in a kind of tight, intense, symbiotic embrace. Sarah has an air of concentration, an intense focus on Megan's reactions. Megan's buttocks are becoming bright red, but she doesn't protest, rather appears to be comfortably excited. When the spanking finally stops, and Megan is put back on her feet, she seems slightly giddy and unbalanced. Her butt is uniformly red, and Sarah's shirt is wet between her breasts. Together, they make a really kinky sight.

"Enough of this!" Jennie says. "Clear out the table, and make us some coffee." We scramble to obey, my movements are still slow and awkward with my trousers and panties around the ankles. We clear out the dining table, and serve the coffee on the little table in front of the couch, which is just big enough to seat our three mistresses side by side. As I put some cookies on the coffee table, I notice that Sarah has removed those tight leather pants, showing off a black g-string underneath. I begin to get an idea about what we are in for next.

Jennie gets up again, opens a drawer, and bring out three pairs of shiny metallic handcuffs. We are standing in front of the coffee table, watching her, waiting for orders, all of us extremely excited.

"Put your hands behind your backs!"

We do it, and Jennie clicks the handcuffs on us, one after the other. As the steel tightens around my wrists, I feel relaxed and excited at the same time. So good to be back in handcuffs!

When she is done with us all, Jennie stands before us.

"Now girls, you have mostly served us well, but you have also deserved yourself some punishment. Now, if you want some dinner for yourself, you will have to earn it. Come over here."

She sits down into the couch again, positions herself to rest almost on the edge of the couch, with her legs spread out. I move to stand before Sonya, who is similarly positioned. With my back-cuffed hands I very carefully lower myself to kneel on the rug between Sonya's legs.

"Very good!" Jennie says. "Rachel has the right idea. It is time for you to give us a really sweet experience using your tongues and nothing else!"

Meg and Claire come forward to kneel before their respective mistresses as well. I begin to push my head up under Sonya's short leather skirt. It is a tight, damp and warm space between the skirt, her strong thighs, and her steaming pussy. I realize that she is not wearing panties under the skirt.

I can no longer see the others, but I can hear Jennie let out a soft drawn-out "Mmmmm!" as Claire begins to work her. I begin to search for Sonya's clit with my tongue, feel the slight shiver in her thighs as I find it. I let the tip of my tongue circle it. Our mistresses continue their conversation, and sip their coffee. I am not really sure if we are supposed to lick them lightly, as I did with Jennie yesterday morning, or if we should go all in. But the others don't know about that, and I don't want to risk falling short. I begin to experiment with Sonya. Before long, I learn that firm, fast and vibrant licking up and down her pussy is what works for her. She squeezes her thighs around my head, trapping me in position. I can feel quivers and jolts going through her, slight at first, but they grow stronger. The conversation ceases, and is replaced by sighs, moans and little wimps. It is getting very hot and cramped between Sonya's legs now. Sweat is running down my face, it mixes with Sonya's juices, I cannot tell exactly what is what.