Detective Cox - The Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several moments, acting upon an impulse, I pushed my ass into Bradford's crotch. Through our clothes I could feel his hard cock, it seemed to be quite sizable. I wiggled my booty and sensed the penis twitch in response, I could hear the man's breathing becoming heavier as well; he had asked for a larger bite than he could swallow and I was now toying with him.

Suddenly I straightened back up, fixed my skirt and returned to my couch. I sat down in a similar sexy pose that I had assumed earlier.

"I hope that this evens our deal, Mr Bradford," I said in a seductive voice.

The lustful expression on his face was amusing and so were the colours it had gained, but I had to admit that the lapdance had turned me on as well.

"Yes, detective, thank you," I was impressed by how calm and collected Bradford's voice was, "I've seen a few lap dances in my life and your performance was top notch."

Apparently he was expecting a response from me, but I remained silent, so after a short pause the host continued.

"Doing business with you is pure pleasure, detective. What would you say to another deal?"

"I'm all ears, Mr Bradford," not only I wanted to continue our little game, I was also genuinely curious about what else he had to offer.

"Like previously, detective, I can offer you information."

"Mr Bradford, are you implying that you withheld vital information? Some might consider this obstruction of the investigation," I replied with a devious smile.

"But detective, you have asked me all your questions. Was I withholding anything?" his face was pure innocence.

"I'm willing to assume for now that you're still acting in good faith. What would be the other part of the deal?"

"Another lapdance, but this time without the skirt and blouse."

"Mr Bradford!" I feigned shock, "are you asking a detective on duty to strip?!"

"Only if the detective decides that the information was worth it," he was bold and sly at the same time.

Even though I suspected he was hiding something, I was also liking him more with each passing moment. Bradford's voice was calm, but his gaze remained lustful. He was also ogling my body quite shamelessly. I could not hold back and glanced at his crotch to confirm the size of the bulge.

"Let's say that I'll consider such a possibility," I replied, "although I have doubts if your information could be THAT good."

"You'll be the judge of that."

Once again Bradford told me a coherent plausible story which shone fresh light on the case and offered many promising leads. He then answered all my questions and everything fit nicely into place. I was certain that he was telling the truth, but still it was not the whole truth. But was that enough for a striptease (even a partial one)?

"Mr Bradford, I'm genuinely grateful for the information you provided," I said in a sultry voice, "I'm certain it'll prove to be helpful. I'll be fully honest with you," I sat back and slowly re-crossed my legs, "it was worth a striptease. But I'm also afraid that, as a detective on duty, I simply cannot perform certain activities. It pains me as much as it does you."

"I understand, detective. Although I'm disappointed and I believe that you'll be as well. I had another deal in mind..."

Gotcha! I thought to myself. He was still holding something back. I was not going to take my clothes off so easily, first I had to learn something by myself.

"Mr Bradford," I uncrossed my legs and stood up, "I would hate for anyone to think that I don't play fair," I approached him and casually sat on his lap. He clearly was not expecting that and barely managed to hide his astonishment; but that was not good enough to fool a detective.

"What would you say," I continued, "if I rejoined you after my shift and then fulfilled my part of the deal?"

I wiggled lightly in his lap, once again feeling the bulge in his pants.

"I'm a..." Bradford stammered for the first time and it was very satisfying to hear, "I believe that would be fair, detective," he finished.

"I'm so glad to hear it, Mr Bradford! See you around three then."

I got up slowly, making sure to rub his erection with my ass for the last time; I hoped he would be thinking about me the entire day.

"I'll find the exit on my own," I added as I walked away at a leisurely pace, swaying my hips to the sides.

"See you later, detective," Bradford said in a voice that was no longer so confident.

I was certain that his gaze remained fixed at my ass.

To say that the rest of the day did not go according to plan would be an understatement. It seemed as if fate wanted to prevent me from fully checking Bradford's tale. First my car broke down. Sure, it is a police vehicle, so ultimately everything was taken care of and I got a new one, but it all took an awful lot of my precious time. Then everyone at the precinct had to participate in a "coaching" about the "Awareness of sexual harassment at the workplace". It was the modern bullshit that apparently cannot be avoided nowadays, even in the police. We all wasted an hour listening to the babbling of a woman who had never left the office and had no idea about real life, not to mention the police work. When in the end she asked whether we had any questions I raised my hand.

"My name is Detective COX," I put the emphasis on my last name and the men in the room chuckled, "Lady, I came here hoping to be sexually harassed. Imagine my disappointment."

The room burst out with laughter and I continued:

"I do feel as if my brain had been harassed for the last hour, but it did not turn me on in the least. I guess that I'll need to rely on the boys to continue using their tested methods. Now if you'll excuse me, some of us have real jobs to do and criminals to catch."

I stood up and left. I was aware that I would have a conversation with the captain later, but I just had to vent my frustration. Plus I was fully aware that everyone in the room, including the captain, felt exactly the same and the woman was completely unaware of that. Plus as a woman myself I was immune to accusations of harassment, so I doubted there would be any serious consequences for my behaviour; talk about equal rights!

Ultimately through the day I managed to confirm some of Bradford's tale, which was good, but I failed to dig deeper into it and did not learn about any of the missing elements. Before I left the precinct I was summoned into the Captain's office. Anticipating the scolding I said:

"Captain, I'm sorry about the outburst. I know that it was inappropriate, but I just felt like I had to say out what everyone was feeling. I'm a woman, so they won't accuse me of sexism, right?"

"What am I supposed to do about you, huh, Cox?"

"Tell them that you took the belt out of your pants, I bent over and then you spanked me."

"Get outta here!" he couldn't hold back a smile.

"Yessir!"

Now I could return to Bradford... and perform a striptease.

I would be lying if I said that I was reluctant. A part of me simply wanted to do it for the kicks, the other part, the detective, wanted to learn what else the sly bastard was hiding. I fixed my makeup, added a bit of rouge and drove to Bradford's place. At the 'palace' the host greeted me personally, handsome and charming as always.

"Good afternoon, detective," he said with a bright smile, "I'm happy to see you again. I hope you had a productive day."

"Good afternoon, Mr Bradford. Thank you, I had indeed," I lied.

"Would you fancy a drink? Now that your shift is over," he continued to charm me.

"With pleasure."

Together we returned to the lounge, where the host personally prepared our drinks, they were large, tasty and strong. There even was pleasant subtle music playing in the background, it was quite fitting for a slow erotic dance; obviously that was not a coincidence. We made small talk for a while, Bradford turned out to be surprisingly talented at maintaining the conversation while at the same time avoiding the elephant in the room - the investigation and our 'deal'. I admired his patience, but I continued to tease him with the sexy poses. When my glass was half-empty I picked up the topic.

"It might be time for me to fulfil my part of our earlier agreement. If I recall correctly you were eager to propose another deal and I wouldn't want to hold you back."

"Act at your own pace, detective."

"Oh, I definitely will," I replied while standing up.

I was genuinely excited, even though my behaviour was not exactly proper. Stripping and dancing were not activities usually performed by detectives, calling them unorthodox forensic methods would be a misuse. But I was not the one to decline mixing pleasure with business and our mutual manipulations were simply turning me on. Plus I was no longer on duty, so I could do whatever I wanted; at least that would be my official excuse.

I took one more sip of my drink and stood up. I turned my back to Bradford and began to sway my body to the rhythm. In leisurely motions I began to unbutton my blouse. I was certain that the host was ogling my legs, but craved to see my breasts, even covered by a bra; of course I planned to tease him a bit, after all that's what a stripTEASE is about. Once the blouse was open I slipped it off my shoulders, but did not pull it down any further. I continued to dance and sway my booty to the sides. Eventually with really slow motions I took the blouse off and threw it onto the couch; I danced for a few more moments before finally turning around. Bradford's eyes went up to my breasts immediately. I grabbed my boobs through the bra and jiggled them lightly, I could see the lust burning in the man's eyes; my own lust was growing as well, but it was still under control. I made a few steps towards Bradford, so that our legs were almost touching. I continued to dance, but let go of my breasts and put my fingers under the band of the skirt; I swayed my hips to the sides for a moment. Finally I grabbed the zipper on the side of the skirt and in the slowest possible pace I began to open it. I was enjoying the sight of the lust building in Bradford's eyes, but the teasing was turning me on as well; I reminded myself to stop the 'game' at the right moment, so that I could maintain my own horniness under control. Finally the skirt was unzipped, I pushed it down to my knees and let it fall to the floor.

I stepped out of the skirt and in between Bradford's legs, I could now clearly see the large bulge in his pants. For some reason that made me more aware of how exposed I was. The host could now fully admire my body which was covered only by a white lace bra and a matching thong (not a lingerie set one would expect on a police detective on a workday). The tan pantyhose were thin and sheer, in current circumstances they made me feel even more naked. I knew I could stop it right there and Bradford would not complain, but I wanted to take it a bit further. I continued to dance in front of the host, I was slowly sliding my palms from my breasts to my thighs and back. Still moving to the rhythm I turned around, for a moment I swayed my body, then I bent forward. I remained in that position for a moment giving Bradford a good view of my ass. He remained patient and behaved properly; he did not try to touch me even once. I began to bend my knees and lower my booty, I stopped right as it touched the host's crotch. I skimmed the bulge with my nylon covered ass and I knew that the cock twitched in response.

His penis was so close to my pussy! A part of me wanted to feel that cock inside, but I knew it would be a terrible idea; pleasant, but terrible nonetheless. I teased Bradford like that for a while, I made sure that our bodies were touching but only barely. To his credit his hands remained on his sides the entire time. Then, acting upon an impulse, I sat down on Bradford's crotch. I could hear his startled groan and I had to admit that I was almost as surprised, apparently I was not controlling my horniness well enough. But since I put myself in that position I wanted to learn just how big his penis actually was. I grinded my ass into the man's crotch and began to wiggle it. The cock seemed HUGE! I could sense it twitching and for a moment I wondered whether I could make him cum like that.

Then I suddenly got up. Not because I was afraid he would cum, but because my own horniness was getting beyond control; I could feel my pussy getting moist and that was too much. I straightened up, but managed to retain composure and make it all look like a part of the teasing. I swayed my body for a moment longer, then stepped forward and turned around. Bradford's face was red and I caught a glimpse of a lustful dumbfounded expression before he regained composure. I stopped dancing.

"Detective," he said in a mildly uneven voice, "I had high expectations for you, but you managed to surpass them greatly."

"Thank you, Mr Bradford," I replied, "surpassing expectations brings me personal satisfaction."

I reached for my blouse which was lying on the couch.

"Please, detective," the host stopped me, "please, leave your clothes for a moment and listen to my final proposal."

Our earlier deal was about a striptease and lapdance, it said nothing about staying half-naked. I was certain that Bradford would lay out his deal, even if I put my clothes back on. But he sounded a bit off balance, so I thought that my half-nudity would keep him in such a state. I was also enjoying his lustful gaze and wanted to remain underdressed for my own pleasure; I like being horny, even though I was aware it could cloud my own judgement as well.

"All right, Mr Bradford," I replied, "I'm intrigued, but it better be a good deal, especially if you claim that it's a final one."

I sat down and crossed my legs, although without the skirt the gesture did not cover much.

"You'll be the judge of that, detective," Bradford's usual charming smile returned to his face, though it was still reddish.

"I believe," he continued, "that the final piece of information I'll give you will lead you to the killer and thus help to solve the case."

"From the way you say it, Mr Bradford, I get the impression that you've been withholding vital information from me. It sounds dangerously like an obstruction of investigation. But please continue," I slowly recrossed my legs.

I wondered whether he could somehow notice that my pussy was getting moist, it should not be showing on my panties yet, but I preferred not to risk such exposure.

"I'll tell you everything I know and, like previously, ask for a small favour in return. I fully trust your judgement. If, like myself, you'll believe that the information will allow you to solve the case, you'll let me touch you and then give me a blowjob."

"Ha!" I burst out. His boldness caught me off guard, "you call that a small favour, Mr Bradford?"

"That's not all," the host grinned.

"There's not much more you could ask for after wanting a blowjob," I commented also with a smile.

"But this time it won't be you making the judgement, but an actual judge."

"I have to admit that I'm truly intrigued."

"If the whole case ends up with a conviction, you'll agree to have sex with me."

"You must be fully aware, Mr Bradford, that you're going too far," I replied. I knew that he was still playing a game, but a part of me wanted to agree, "I haven't even said yes to the blowjob yet."

"Does that mean you agree to let me touch you?"

"Touché! I should be more careful with my words when negotiating with you, Mr Bradford."

The truth was that I did want him to touch me and I was really curious to at least see his cock. He clearly craved my body even more, but I had to push my will not to agree right away. I bet that sex with Bradford would be awesome, but I could not let him beat me in my own game.

"Mr Bradford," I said, "I can appreciate boldness, even if you are clearly holding back vital information. That's why I'll allow you to touch me, if your help will be THAT significant. Let's say that I'll also consider the possibility of giving you a blowjob after the conviction."

"How about you 'consider'," the host replied, putting emphasis on this word, "giving me the blowjob today and after a successful trial you'll let me take you for dinner."

"You've given up on sex so easily?" I teased him.

"We'll see how the date goes..."

"So it's a date already. You should be more careful with your words as well, Mr Bradford," I winked, "I can agree to such terms. Now, your testimony, please," I did not specify the blowjob issue and the host did not press it. I bet he simply assumed that it meant that I WOULD suck him off and truth be told, I was tempted to do exactly that, even though I knew I should not. Our short conversation had done little to diminish my arousal and I could see that it was also the case for Bradford. Dressed in just my sexy lingerie and heels I took my notepad and pen, and listened to the host's testimony. I already knew that he was clever, but now I learnt just how much.

Bradford had managed to give me two portions of the tale, both were plausible and coherent; all turned out to be true. At the same time he succeeded to hide just as much information without me realising it. To my defence I could not have known that there was a parallel story to the entire murder, although as a detective I should have pushed my witness harder. I also was not certain whether it was him who had played me and tricked me to agree to trade information for 'body', or was it my seduction that allowed the whole scheme to occur. Would Bradford remain silent, if he had been interrogated by a different detective? I wanted to believe that it was the truth, but that was my pride talking, rather than my reason.

I was soon certain that I had enough leads to find the murderer and the evidence for him (or her) to be sentenced; Bradford must have known that from the start. A part of me hoped to find evidence of his participation, but that part was overshadowed by another - the one that wanted to suck his cock. The thought reminded me of my current clothing; I tried to shake off the arousal and focus on the investigation. Of course I could simply put my clothes back on and walk out, I was certain that the host would not try to stop me (apart from persuasion). He would surely be disappointed, but more importantly I would be disappointed as well. Not because of the hit to my reputation after breaking a deal. I no longer cared about who was on top in our little game. Sure I was excited about the prospect of catching the murderer, but at this point I was even more excited about having Bradford's hands on my body; and the fact that he obviously wanted it even more turned me on. There was only one thing to do...

"Thank you, Mr Bradford," I said in a professional voice when he finished, "for finally deciding to share the WHOLE story with me. Even if the path to this success was bumpy. I now feel obliged to hold to my part of the deal. I'll allow you to touch my body, but please don't overuse that opportunity."

I did my best to maintain my voice dry and professional, I did not want him to know that I hoped he would heavily overuse it.

"Of course, detective," the host replied in a polite tone, "I appreciate your fairness and I promise to maintain a conservative approach."

His reply suggested that he managed to unveil my true feelings and was lying to keep our game up; I was not sure whether I hoped so or dreaded that. Bradford stood up and gestured for me to do the same; feigning modesty I slowly obliged. I was fully aware of the craziness of the situation. Here I was standing in just my lingerie in front of a witness, a stranger, and I was about to let him touch me.

If I tried to back out now I would come out as a coward and that was unacceptable. Plus my pussy was already moist, which might explain why my priorities of what was acceptable and what not were so awkward. Absentmindedly I parted my legs slightly when Bradford stepped closer. He was standing right in front of me, tall, strong and confident... and fully dressed. In just my lingerie I felt exposed and vulnerable, feelings I normally would despise, but in the current circumstances they made me feel excited.