Detective Cox - The Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was expecting Bradford to grab my breasts or buttocks and grope them, something an ordinary man might do when being allowed to touch the forbidden fruit. But he managed to surprise me once again, he placed his palms gently on my hips and softly caressed my skin, at first he did not reach beyond my waist, hips and belly. A few moments later one of his palms reached higher and caressed the exposed part of my breast, the other soon joined it and gently fondled the other boob, through the lace bra. The unexpected gentleness aroused me more than the anticipated roughness would have. Bradford clearly knew how to touch a woman and I was letting him play me, but at this point I was not sure whether I cared who would turn out to be 'victorious' in our game. The man's fingers continued to softly caress my skin, while his palms occasionally fondled my breasts or buttocks. My breathing was quickening, but so was his. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my shoulder, then another one on my collarbone. I did not protest when Bradford bent slightly and kissed the bare skin of my breast. He straightened back up and put a finger on my lips, I let him play with my lower lip and again did not resist when the digit was gently pushed into my mouth. Our eyes remained locked when I sucked on his finger; I was imagining that it was his cock and surely so was he. There was only one spot on my body that had remained untouched...

I sucked on Bradford's finger for a moment before he finally withdrew it. He then used it to draw a line from my breasts, across my belly and finally between my legs; I offered no resistance. I was wearing pantyhose and panties, but the protection they offered was not enough to stop me from getting hornier. When Bradford's finger touched my pussy through the clothes for the first time I issued an involuntary moan; it was soft, but in the silence of the room it sounded almost like a scream. The host was gentle only for a moment, then pushed his finger deeper into my clothes; that caused me to issue another moan, louder this time. My pussy was getting wet and I was sure he became aware of that. His other hand reached for my breast, he began to grope it, no longer gently; at that point any kind of touch was turning me on.

We were beyond where I could stop the debauchery, even if I wanted to. But I did not want to stop it, I NEEDED to cum! I was sure my eyes exhibited my desire and Bradford kept looking in them. We both knew that if he continued to finger my pussy, even through my clothes, he would make me climax. He was using more fingers now, his thumb even managed to find my clit, despite the lingerie. Bradford was squeezing my boob roughly and I was moaning loudly and uncontrollably. I was so close! Just a moment and I would get the orgasm I craved so badly. Then, when I was on the very edge, his hands left my body. I issued a loud wail of disappointment, my body trembled with unfulfillment.

"Would you be so kind, detective," Bradford said, "and consider the blowjob we spoke about?"

The bastard! I thought, but for the moment my brain was unable to compute more complex thoughts. Absentmindedly my hands reached for his crotch, I opened the zipper and pulled out his cock. He took two steps backwards and sat down on the couch; without thinking I followed. I knelt down between his legs and took the half-erect penis into my hands, it was already generously leaking precum. The cock was not only as large as I had suspected, both in length and girth, but also simply beautiful. Its shape, proportions, the pulsing veins - I loved it whole!

Without hesitation I took the cock's head into my mouth, swiftly it got fully erect. I licked and sucked on the penis hungrily imagining that it was fucking my pussy and bringing me to the climax I still so badly craved. In my proficient mouth the cock grew to an incredible size and I just needed to try whether I could deepthroat it. I was an expert at that activity and simply could not say no to a good challenge. Once the cock was slippery enough with my saliva I opened my mouth wide, relaxed my throat muscles and began to swallow it. The girth turned to be the largest issue, because I had to open my jaws to their limits; the position was not helping either. After choking and gagging I abandoned my plan and continued to a normal blowjob; although I was almost certain that in a better position and preparation I could deepthroat it whole. The taste and the smell were turning me on, but my pussy remained neglected. I had barely enough self-control not to masturbate in front of Bradford. I might have been crazy horny, but I could not give him THAT satisfaction.

The passage of time together with the failed deepthroating attempt and the discomfort of choking helped me to regain some clarity of thought. I became fully aware of what I was doing and how I was manipulated into my situation. The past could not be changed, even if I wanted to, but I still had a chance to achieve a small victory. I continued to suck on Bradford's cock, I had to admit that I was enjoying the activity, but not nearly as much as he did. I admired his stamina, but could also sense that his climax was finally incoming. The man's breathing was heavy and he even groaned, I then withdrew my mouth and hands. He grunted in disappointment just like I had wailed moments ago. The penis twitched a few times, but nothing else happened. I stood up and said:

"That would be all, Mr Bradford," my voice was as confident as I could muster, but it surely was not professional nor firm, "thank you for your cooperation."

The host was still sitting on the couch and breathing heavily, with a dumbfounded look on his face, while I was putting my clothes back on. My pussy was still wet, so my stride, as I walked away, was not as confident as I could wish for.

"See you later, detective," Bradford finally spoke before I left the room.

"Goodbye, Mr Bradford," I replied although I would rather see him later indeed.

My horniness did not go away though, it remained with me throughout my entire ride home. As soon as I entered my apartment I stripped off all my clothes right in the middle of the main room. I sat down on the couch and began to masturbate. In my bedroom I have a drawer full of sex toys, but I was too impatient to fetch any of them; my fingers would have to suffice. While masturbating I fantasised about Bradford and his gigantic cock, in my imagination it was even larger than in reality. First he fucked my face, his entire cock went deep into my throat and he used me mercilessly. I gagged and struggled for breath, but he went on until he climaxed. He shot a huge torrent of cum first into my throat, then into my mouth and finally covered my entire face and breasts with semen. But Bradford was still hard, so he next fucked my soaking wet pussy. He took me doggy style, he spanked my ass and pulled my hair. He fucked me hard for a long time until we both reached an intense orgasm. He then shot another bucket of cum into my stretched pussy. At that moment I reached climax in the real world as well. I sat back on the couch and rested, I was feeling good, but not fully satisfied yet. After a few moments I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I took a few sips and decided to get the sex toys after all. With the assistance of a dildo and a magic wand I reached another orgasm. In my mind Bradford was fucking me again, although this time he was gentler.

After the second climax I took a bath and made myself a light supper. I drank another glass of wine to the meal as I pondered on the events of that day. The investigation, Michael Bradford, the lapdance, the striptease, and last but not least - the blowjob. Did I have any regrets? Not really. I had to admit that it was him who played me more than the other way around, but it was fun. I bet that he called one of his girls to finish the job on his cock. I did not have that kind of comfort available, but I was not jealous. Eventually I went to sleep and relived the entire day in my dreams.

The next day was a busy one. Fortunately I had run out of bad luck yesterday, so everything went smoothly. This meant that I quickly learnt how much Bradford had actually played me. To put things briefly the murder had happened somewhere else and was perpetrated by Bradford's enemies. They tried to frame him into it, but got caught red-handed while doing so. They managed to escape, but left enough traces to be tracked down. Bradford most likely intended to testify everything right away, but once he saw me and my attitude he decided to play a game. I could try to accuse him of obstructing the investigation, but that would be quite embarrassing to myself. I was able to admit that I had been bested in the game of wits... and lust. Plus I had successfully conducted an investigation, the prosecutor got enough evidence to assure a conviction. Since the case was rather important I received praise from the Captain who had already forgotten about my earlier outburst during the "harassment coaching", so from a purely professional perspective the investigation was a large success. The background of the story was a matter between me and Bradford.

THE DINNER

On the day of the trial, in the evening, I received a package. Inside of it was a dress, a pair of high heels, a thong, some jewellery and a letter; the latter was an invitation to a restaurant. I am sure you can guess the owner of that place. And yes, I was going to go on that 'date'. Was I even considering doing something more than sharing a meal? Let the fact that I took a pill be the answer. I wanted to fuck Michael Bradford as much as he craved to fuck me. The successful high-profile investigation was just a bonus at this point. Of course he did not need to know about that; like every woman I wanted to be won, not to simply give myself away.

The clothes which I received along with the invitation deserve a more detailed description, not only because they must have been awfully expensive, at least when compared to my wage. The dress was something that a celebrity or a model could wear on a red carpet. It was red itself and ankle long, but the latter did not mean it covered much skin. The bottom part had an asymmetrical slit at the front which exposed almost the entire right leg; the 'almost' would most likely be gone during walking. The top part was basically a wide strip of fabric that went from the waist, over the breasts and around the neck. It did not expose any cleavage, but offered a glimpse of sideboob; the shoulders and the entire back were exposed. The only lingerie item, which Bradford had included within the package, was a red thong. The man was correct in doing so, because such dresses were not intended to be worn with a bra. Some celebrities glued pads under their breasts or used other similar devices, but my boobs were firm and I was bold. The last clothing item in the package was a pair of high heels. These were red peep-toe pumps on twelve centimetre tall heels and two centimetre platforms; they were gorgeous and must have cost a small fortune. The jewellery looked simple, but must have been as expensive as the outfit. It consisted of a necklace and earrings, all made of gold, high-quality and tasteful. I joked in my thoughts that Bradford forgot to include perfumes from the same price range. But maybe he wanted to smell me 'dressed' in scents of my own choosing.

I would go for the dinner with Bradford just to have an occasion to wear such an outfit; as you may imagine, police balls tend to look less glamorous. The invitation asked for confirmation, but I did not think I should send it via a messenger as well, so I just called Bradford. I thanked him for the package and informed him that I will show up. I guess I should not be surprised when he told me that he would send a car to pick me up. Arriving for dinner in a taxi when I was dressed like that would somewhat spoil the mood. But it was also obvious that Bradford was showing off. This was not necessarily the best way to impress me, but I was not complaining; I already knew that he was a smart guy.

The driver arrived to pick me up exactly on time. Unlike most women when going out I am always fully ready on time. The man was polite and professional; we soon arrived at Bradford's 'palace'. The host was there to open my door himself, this was the kind of gesture that could actually impress me. Bradford's suit was as elegant as my dress was glamorous, he looked improperly handsome; of course in current circumstances I did not consider it a vice.

"Good evening, detective," he said in his usual charming tone, "I'm so glad that you accepted my invitation."

"How could I not? After all, the judge decided that I should go."

"Touché. While we're at that... congratulations for your success in catching the murderer, detective. I've heard it was a rather high-profile case."

"First of all, let's abandon the titles, shall we? My name's Angelica."

"Michael."

I extended my palm initially intending to shake hands, but I changed my mind and offered it to him with its back upwards. Michael grabbed it gently, raised to his mouth and mimicked a kiss.

"It's a pleasure to have you here, Angelica."

"It's a pleasure to be here, Michael," I matched his courtesy, but spoiled it by adding, "there's one more thing I want to make clear right away, but not necessarily by the door."

"Of course, let's go inside."

Michael offered me his arm in a courteous gesture, I accepted it and we walked inside .The evening was busy and the place was almost full, everyone watched us when we crossed the room. Of course we had the best table and a waiter just for ourselves.

We sat down at our table, ordered our meals and wine, then we could finally talk comfortably.

"As for the second issue I mentioned earlier..." I said.

"Yes?"

"You can now quit the game with the 'successful investigation', Michael. We both know what had happened and what was your role. I should be angry at you, but I'm not. I value intelligence and I like a good game. More importantly I can admit when I've been outwitted. Congratulations, you've won. That's one of the reasons I'm here."

"I thought the reason was you enjoyed my company," he replied with a charming smile.

"I said that I value intelligence, didn't I?"

"Thank you for the compliment. I believe that intelligence is even more attractive when paired with beaty," he lifted a glass of wine and gestured towards me.

"Thank you," I replied and joined him for what seemed like a toast.

"To the beautiful and intelligent police officers that keep us safe," he said.

"And to the law-abiding citizens that willingly cooperate," I added with a wink.

Being straightforward about our earlier 'game' helped the conversation during the meal; it became open, smooth and natural. I was good at talking to people in general, not just at interrogating them, and Michael had already proven that he could maintain a conversation; he could do that even better when he did not have to avoid the most obvious topic. Although we both avoided one subject - the fingering and the blowjob; it hung in the air, but the evening did not develop to that stage yet.

The meal was delicious, I did not fail to notice that we both ordered dishes that included a generous amount of natural aphrodisiacs. The wine was equally tasty and fortunately not as strong as the drinks on the memorable day. At one point Michael asked:

"Would you like to dance, Angelica?"

"A wonderful idea!" I replied enthusiastically, "a perfect way to burn the calories we just ate."

"I know of an even better way," he added with an innocent smile.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I replied with a poker face.

We got up from the table and walked towards the dance floor; once again Michael offered me his arm and I accepted it. This time the other guests observed us too; I could not blame them, we made quite a sight. The dance floor was located in a separate hall, so the guests could eat in peace; it was busy, but not crowded. The music was nice too, not the kind of obnoxious noise you might hear in a club, but actual ballroom dance music; just right for a man and a woman to enjoy this wonderful activity. The pace was moderate, quick enough to flash my legs through the slit in the dress, but also slow enough to cling to the partner. Michael was a good dancer, as was to be expected, whenever he did something he made sure that his performance would be top notch. He led decisively as well, but was not rigid in the least; dancing with him was pure pleasure. We attracted a lot of attention from the other people, which was understandable. Without fake modesty I can claim that we were both beautiful and skillful enough at dancing. But we did that first and foremost for our own pleasure, the small spectacle was just a bi-product. I was not sure how much time we spent on the dance floor, probably more than people usually do, but I was not tired. Both Michael and I were fit and had impressive stamina, but we both also wanted another drink and the bottle of wine still awaited us.

The final dance was faster and we ended it with a flashy figure. I raised my leg high, bent at the knee, along Michael's side. He first grabbed my thigh, then slid his palm along my bare skin to my ankle. He grabbed it, stepped back and continued to raise my leg. I sensed his intentions and straightened my knee; my ankle ended up high on Michael's shoulder. The other guests erupted with a loud cheer, some simply admired my athleticism, while others might have enjoyed the sight of my panties. I put my leg back onto the floor and curtsied for the 'audience', Michael bowed along my side.

"You're a superb dancer, Angelica," Michael complimented me as I grabbed his arm before heading back to our table.

"Thank you, so are you. I find it hard to believe that there might be a better way to burn calories."

"I could show you and dispel your doubts."

"I'm sure you could," I couldn't hide a smile when I made that reply.

We finished the bottle of wine and continued our pleasant conversation. The lapdance and blowjob were still not mentioned, but I knew that at one point The Question would be asked.

"What would you say to a drink in a more private place?"

Michael looked innocent, but we both knew what he was suggesting. I had already made that decision earlier and the entire evening only confirmed it, but it was always proper for a lady to look hesitant, so I did not reply instantly. I toyed with the empty wine glass for a moment, as if considering the pros and cons. Michael patiently remained silent until I finally answered:

"All right. But just a small one, I don't want to get blasted."

"I'll be sure not to overdo it with the alcohol," the host replied, pretending that we were indeed talking about a drink.

We stood up from the table and walked towards Michael's private elevator; again I was holding his arm like a lady would. As soon as the elevator door closed behind us he turned towards me and kissed me on the lips. I should have expected him to act swiftly, but anyway I abandoned any pretence of reluctance and returned the kiss; soon our tongues met. I raised my leg and wrapped it around Michael's legs, he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it softly. His other palm ventured to my buttocks. Our lips remained locked until we ran out of breath; by that time we reached the destined floor.

Crossing the distance between the elevator to the lounge took us a lot more time than previously, because we focused on making out and moving was almost a bi-product. Our lips remained locked most of the time, our tongues mingled in our mouths and our hands explored each other's bodies. When we reached the lounge we began to undress one another; we never stopped kissing of course. Getting me out of the dress was easy, but Michael had more clothes on, so we only got him topless. I noticed that we remained in motion, but I did not care where my man was taking me; it turned out to be a balcony. In different circumstances I might have admired the sight of the night city beneath us, but right now I was too focused on my lover. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered whether somewhere out there was a voyeur with a speculum watching us, me in just high heels and a thong. The railing of the balcony had a steel frame, but its interior was made of glass, so it offered proper physical protection, but not a visual one. The mild detective's paranoia added a bit to my inner exhibitionist and together they increased my excitement.