Detective Cox - The Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued to kiss and Michael's hands roamed over my body, but mine ventured to his crotch and opened the zipper of his pants. I broke the kiss and pulled back, for a moment we looked into each other's eyes, then I went down to my knees. We might not have been exactly in public, but giving a blowjob on a high-floor balcony turned me on nearly as much. I knelt down on the tiles and released Michael's penis from the confinement of the clothes; it was just as beautiful as I remembered it and was already getting erect. I was aroused from our aggressive kissing too, but I wanted to take that blowjob slowly. I gently grabbed the testicles with one palm and the shaft with the other, I did not stroke it yet though. I began to softly lick the head, drawing circles over it or kissing it with my lips. The cock grew swiftly, soon it was hard and twitching under my touch; at that point I decided to take it into my mouth. I still remembered the unsuccessful deepthroating attempt and wanted to succeed today, but first I needed to make the penis slippery enough; and savour it while doing so.

I increased the pace of the blowjob and was soon sucking and licking it greedily, until it was sloppy enough to take it into my throat. When deepthroating such a sizable penis mental preparation is as important as physical one and this time I was fully ready. I relaxed, focused and began to swallow the beautiful cock; centimetre by centimetre it disappeared inside of my mouth and then throat. I choked a bit, that was usually unavoidable, but proceeded onwards. Michael kept his hands on his hips and allowed me to act at my own pace; he knew this way he would get the most pleasure as well. Ultimately the entire cock diappeared inside of my mouth and my nose touched Michael's smooth underbelly. I looked up and our gazes met, I held the position for a moment, then withdrew my head, took a few deep breaths, then repeated the motion.

I swallowed the cock a few times, but I wanted more and I sensed that so did Michael. When I withdrew my head for the final time and looked up, he extended his hand and helped me to get up. We shared another passionate kiss, a shorter one, but again with tongues. When our lips parted Michael spinned me around and pulled to himself. He grabbed my breasts, not gently in the least, and kissed my neck; I could feel his throbbing erection on my buttocks. He groped my boobs for a short moment, then let them go and pushed me onto the railing. I grabbed it with both hands, bent over and spread my legs wide. Michael knelt behind me and put his face between my legs; I moaned when his tongue touched my, already moist, pussy. He licked and fingered me for a moment making sure that I was wet enough for his cock. Not much preparation was required, soon Michael stood up, grabbed my hips and shoved his cock into my waiting pussy. The motion was smooth, but he was still careful; I issued a loud long moan. I had always been a bit of a screamer and could not hold back simply because we were technically outdoors.

With a firm grip on my hips Michael began to fuck me. Any gentleness was soon gone as he reached a fast pace and pushed into me hard. The volume of my moans and cries swiftly increased as well. I hoped there were no people on other balconies. Or maybe I hoped for the opposite? I could not decide, because I was focused on the wonderful sensation of having a large cock inside of my pussy. We fucked like that for a few minutes, so you can say that I got a chance to enjoy the sights too. I did not try to suppress my moans and remained quite vocal the entire time.

Suddenly Michael pulled out and spun me around again. Our lips locked in a short passionate kiss, when they parted we finally went to the bedroom. Not that I resented the exposure, I simply craved some comfort along with the sex. After stripping off Michael's trousers and underwear we moved onto the bed. I lay on my back and spread my long legs wide, there was no time for subtleties or fancy positions. My lover mounted me immediately and swiftly resumed the hard fucking; soon my moans filled the bedroom. Occasionally we paused to have a kiss, I would then wrap my legs around Michael's waist. We maintained the classical position until the end.

I was the first to climax; my lover's impressive stamina and pride would never let him cum first; but when my vaginal muscles clenched on his thick cock he joined me in my orgasm.

"Cum inside," I said amids the lustful cries, and he was glad to oblige.

The cumshot was as voluminous as the large testicles had promised. While I fidgeted and trembled with ecstasy Michael filled my stretched pussy with his semen. When we finished he did not pull out, but with his cock still in he leaned forward and we kissed, it was longer and more sensual. Afterwards we lied, cuddled and talked.

"When I heard you gag on my cock for the first time," Michael said, "it was like music to my ears. I knew I had to hear it again."

He was softly caressing my skin and I was doing the same thing to him.

"There were a few false notes back then," I replied with a smile.

"But you tuned it all up perfectly today."

"Never took you for a music lover."

"I'm a man of many talents and interests."

"Right now I'm interested in only one of your talents."

I reach for his, now flaccid, cock and balls. Michael in response grabbed my breast and began to fondle it softly.

"It needs some rest, you know," he said.

"But why so long?!" I mocked him. I obviously needed rest as well.

"You can use that time to tell me what you did after you had left me with blue balls."

Obviously he was not asking what I ate for supper on that memorable day. So I told him with all the details about my masturbation session and how I was imagining that it was him fucking me. In return Michael told me that, as I had suspected, he called in one of his 'girls' and, just like me, he used his imagination to pretent he was fucking the 'insanely hot detective'.

We had sex two more times that night, both ended with marvellous orgasms. There was a lot of touching, kissing and cuddling, but eventually we took a shower and went to sleep. In the morning, before breakfast (but after brushing our teeth) we fucked again. I spent the entire Sunday with Michael, but I won't bore you with that tale. I believe I might accept an invitation for another date in the future, even if it does not include a new dress, although I suspect it will...