Detective Pornstar Ch. 04: Government Mule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Unlike my driver Clarence."

"That was on you Governor. Talking back to Gabriel will only increase the body count out there. Possibly closer to home. How would you feel if one of your family members died because we could have prevented it? My mommy is all I have in the world. She lives to a ripe old age if I have to fuck all of Miami ten times rover, OVER. I'm putting my career on the line for my only loved one. Terrorist policies can take a flying leap. Unless Gabriel is the new Bin Laden what harm is it to let me do this? It's pretty easy to tell he's dead serious. As am I."

"I understand your heroic side, I do. However, I'll need to go beyond my post before I can let this go outside the walls of this precinct. Therefore, no more interviews. PLEASE!"

"I'll do what I have to Jae. Get over it or lock me up. We both know how that would go down."

"Let me make some calls. This kind of thing has to go Federal. If I can have a bit of privacy, I'll call the President himself."

"Come on Jae we know the President is already well informed. How could he not have been in touch with you by now? The freaking FBI is involved. Homeland Security. ATF. Everyone but the Boy Scouts. Let's try to keep them virgins a while longer okay."

"Then, you already know his answer." Her own expression dimmed knowing the President instantly shot down Gabriel's demands. Fear crept into her soul until her eyes began to well up.

"I'm sorry Detective Cruz. My hands are tied."

"HOW UNFORTUNATE." Gabriel exhales over the speaker, "PERHAPS EVEN THE PRESIDENT NEEDS A LITTLE PUSH. SOMETHING STORMY."

"Her again?" Calliope rolled her eyes.

"I THINK NOT." They hear pecking noises on a keyboard, "THIS WILL YANK HIS OLD TOUPEE OFF."

Both Busch and Cruz stare at one another wondering what damage they had caused. It didn't require a televised story; all it took was Gabriel. "THAT BOAT SAILED IT'S LAST. I BELIEVE THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A SIZEABLE CREW ON BOARD. A SHAME THAT THE CRAB CAKES COULD NEVER BE SHARED WITH THEIR GUESTS LATER THIS EVENING."

"What did you do Gabriel?" Calliope held her right palm over her mouth to disguise her worry.

"I COULD SAY I SANK HIS BATTLESHIP. NOTHING QUITE AS LARGE HOWEVER. A SIMPLE YACHT. THE MAJORITY MIGHT WASH UP ON THE BEACH. MAKE YOUR CALL GOVERNOR. GET THE NECESSARY APPROVAL OR I'LL CONTINUE WITH YOUR PERSONAL SECTOR OF THE STATE."

Busch swiftly produced his cell, dialing the private number he held in reserve. As his own number is questioned and recognized a voice answers. On a personal level they were only allies. Never friends.

"Mr. President? Yes, I know. Forgive me, but I passed on your earlier decision. I'm really sorry he did that."

Calliope listening in launches herself off of the table and straddles Busch before he can prevent her. Snatching his phone away she lifts herself smothering the Governor in her breasts while she dominated the cell.

"Sorry to interrupt, Mister President. Before Gabriel has me do any Marilyn Monroe tunes, I need to get this off my chest." Motorboat! This ship sunk as well! "Busch here is busy. Yes, this is Detective Pornstar. Oh? You're a fan? Nudes travels fast in Washington I see. Listen, Big Guy! If you have to arrest me do so but I'm taking matters into my own hands down here. Until we can land solid leads on Gabriel you are going to have to put up with me. You just lost valuable crew members aboard your boat. People who should never have been put in harm's way to begin with. I can at the very least prevent further casualties." She paused to listen, "No, I will not meet with you privately. Well, unless Gabriel makes me. You do your thing up North I'll deal with the South. Speaking of South, I think it just rose again. Damn Governor, I think you must be changing your mind about Babee." She rocks her thighs along his erection while he struggled to breath between her tits, "I already have one Donald to deal with here in Miami so as flattered as I am I will not read you the Miranda as Babee. How the hell were you ever elected?"

Loud clapping echoed from behind her over the speaker phone. Calliope was being a badass talking back to the richest guy around. Election year was not helping him. He was BIDEN his time in office as it was. Hearing Gabriel's applause only made her intensify her beliefs, "Yes, I'll deal with the backlash and public outcry. People should fucking thank me; it's my body being abused. It's my sanity being tested. Nobody else will stand up and do this. Not that Gabriel seems to want anyone else that is. Give me a month. If things get too dark and stormy, I'll put my clothes on and let you guys' iron things out without my help. God, be with you if not. " A deep inhale to listen to the President she scoots back and steps off of the Governor's lap. Now that he could catch his own breath she handed him the phone, "Leader of the Free World wants to speak with you."

"Sir?" Busch claims his phone while flustered, "Yes, I agree she is a spitfire. Yes. Yes Sir! I'll relay the message. What was that? You want an autographed picture of Babee? Sir isn't that harass... of her ass? I'll see what I can do." He tilts his cell against his chest to speak to Calliope, "You have one month. Anything goes. Just get your man."

"Men."

"What?"

"I guarantee I'll have lots of men before I get THE MAN."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

"BABEE WILL GET HER MAN." Gabriel snickers, "UNTIL THEN, THE MEN WILL GET HER. IS THAT NOT CORRECT BABEE?"

"Can't wait Mister G." Calliope rolls her eyes. "More the scarier!"

"Message relayed Sir." Busch tells the President. Listening intently, he frowned then passed the cell back to Calliope.

"You have Babee. What can I do ya for?" She continued in her childlike voice, "Phoneysex? With Muah? Sowwy, Mister Rich Guy. Don't you ever learn? You've been Trumped." She disconnects the call and then tosses the cell onto the table, "You ready to save lives, Mister JB?'

"You hung up on the President."

"Not my type. I fired him."

"Good Lord, Woman."

"That's right Mister JB. Time for us both to recite, Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

"I think the Government owns your ass." He fidgeted; mind blown by her boldness.

"Maybe I'll get a tax break."

"Let's not let this get out of hand. While yes, I would love to be seduced by you I have news crews outside demanding answers. I'm certainly not telling you no, I just think we should take a raincheck. If that's alright with you Gabriel?"

"MOMENTARILY. INFORM BABEE'S SUPERIORS, THEN REACH OUT TO THE REPORTERS OUTSIDE. THE WORLD MUST KNOW THAT DETECTIVE CRUZ WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE PORNSTAR OF EVERY MAN'S FANTASY. INTRODUCE HER PROPERLY."

"Fine. Give us a moment to prepare."

"A PACKAGE IS WAITING FOR YOU BABEE. WEAR IT'S CONTENTS EVERY SECOND UNLESS I INFORM YOU OTHERWISE."

"That Bluetooth you said you were going to give me?"

"IT IS. CUTTING EDGE AT THAT."

"Waterproof?"

"YES."

"Will it look like a hearing aid?"

"NOT AT ALL, IT CAN BE BARELY SEEN."

"Okee! I just don't want to look tacky."

"ENOUGH. I WILL AWAIT THE PROCEEDINGS." Gabriel hung up.

"Thank God, he is gone." Busch wiped his brow with a handkerchief.

"But not forgotten." Babee points at her chokers listening device. He had no clue of its function until now. Standing tall she moved away from the Governor allowing him to admire her bombshell bottom. As if that didn't increase his already drenched brow. Puffed cheeks follow her every jiggle as she opens the door letting those sent away back inside.

"Everything alright?" Bettinger glared at Calliope.

"Peachy keno, Donny. The President himself said I could do whatever I want. Do you think I'll get to be on Good Moaning America?"

"Maybe America's Most Wanted." came a familiar voice. Behind the bigwigs stood Calliope's best friend and fellow Detective Burgundy Jones. The gorgeous African American woman had returned to the precinct after going home to shower and change clothes. Wearing all black from stretchy leggings to a shoulder less tube top that dangled loosely about her thin waist. Her hair graced with golden beaded extensions and beautiful.

"BJ!!!!" Calliope shuffled into a hug, "I want to introduce you to someone, BJ this is JB... you have nothing else in common."

Bettinger and the Mayor interrupted the two friends, Bettinger pulling Burgundy away from Calliope to let Mayor Foster and Chief Meade communicate with Pornstar.

"Any word on that blood sample?" Bettinger whispered.

"Yep! Chad Houston in Forensics said the DNA belongs to a one Virgil Kaminski. Discharged Army Vet. Sniper. Luis and a unit went to his current address, but he wasn't home. Neighbors say he's one of the good guys. Volunteers at a Boys club. Worked as a Bouncer at a strip club called Sirens. Not the police kind either. Has a girlfriend who works there by the name of Cassie Malloy. She's gone missing too. Friends of her say she went into hiding after Kaminski told her he was being forced to do something very bad and it might come down on her. Looking into places she might go. Once I find out, I'll investigate those myself."

"Good job Burgundy. Keep me posted on the down low."

"Take care of my girl there." She nodded toward Calliope, back to wearing her G-string, badge, and stiletto heels.

"We have to head back outside The Governor will be giving a brief statement. Looks like DC gave her the okay."

"Horndogs everywhere, I swear."

"I think the President gave his approval when his private yacht was blown up. I got a call shortly before the meeting broke. Six casualties."

"Daaamn! That makes eight victims within 24 hours. This Gabriel means business. He keeps going he's gonna be on top of the bad boy list."

"Question is, now that Calliope gets to go out in public, how long will it be before he gets bored and blows someone else up just for fun?"

"Can we keep Calliope safe going out there naked? Partnering her up with Delray might be intimidating but will that stop a mob from gangbanging our girl?"

"I'm trying not to think about that."

"Riiight!" Glancing down she noted his tented crotch. His scowl led her roving eye away.

"Eyeballing it doesn't help Jones."

"What happened to being professional?" She smirked.

"Who says it's Calliope, that's making me this way?" He growled, turning away to leave her with a drooping jaw.

"He didn't just... aw, hell!" Burgundy pivoted in step to run and hide.

After a round of stress and instruction Govenor Jae Busch led Babee back outside. Leaving the building they found themselves dazzled by flashbulbs. Dozens of news crews were filming from all over the state and country. Reporters everywhere raced for a prime location to cover what the Governor had to say. Fully composed, Busch strolled out first holding Calliope back until he called upon her. While he stepped up to a dais Calliope was approached by a woman in her twenties. After a pat down and commune with cops guarding her, they let her through. Scared shitless the young woman handed Calliope a package and thanked her. Pouting CC opened the gift with Bettinger and Meade over her shoulder. Sure enough, it was the tiniest cell device they had ever seen. How did he get such tech? This was CIA stuff. Stunned, Calliope placed it into her right ear snugging it up.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME DETECTIVE PORNSTAR?"

"Loud and clear, Mister G."

"VERY GOOD. I WILL BE RIGHT HERE WITH YOU."

"Lucky me."

"TAKE PRIDE IN THIS FUTURE THAT I OFFER YOU."

"Offer? I haven't seen a dime yet."

"THIS IS NOT ABOUT MONETARY GAIN."

"So, that's why I'll be living in the Poor House once I lose my job." Those around her took interest in what seemed like a one-sided conversation now that none could hear Gabriel but Calliope. Hearing the Governor's microphone feedback Babee silenced herself.

"Good evening! Today has not been to anyone's liking. Lives have been lost just to prove points to people such as I. Terrorism has reached our fair city and forced the Government to comply in ways that go beyond moral decency. While Law Enforcement does not at this time know this Gabriel's reasons for his rather obscene requests of the woman behind me all we can do is abide his rather unorthodox requests. Safety for our families, our friends are of the utmost priority." Gasps were heard but silence maintained.

"I do have his word that all acts of violence will cease as long as the Government allows Detective Pornstar as she will be known, is allowed portray that which many will attest is not her true character. This woman is a valuable asset to this city. As you may know recently, she was part of an undercover operation that brought down an illegal white slavery ring here in Miami. Sixteen young girls were rescued and are now back with their families. Without the Detective's actions these girls might never have been seen again. Of this I commend her." Busch peers back at Calliope with pride. It stunned her that he seemed to care. "Now, before all of you bust my chops on allowing the Detective to parade around in front of God knows who in next to nothing... "

"NOTHING." Babee blurts out at the command of Gabriel.

"Yes, nothing at all it seems. I must ask the good folks of Miami to show mercy to this woman. If not for her rare sacrifice many more lives might be lost. Thank her instead of calling her names or attacking her character. She does this of her own desire to protect each and every one of us. Defend her when you see her in jeopardy. Give her hope to know that her choices are not in vain."

"WHAT ABOUT OUR KIDS?" A concerned father cried out. Busch lifted his palms to calm those who were equally as stressed.

"I was getting there. While I cannot tell you to keep your children locked away safe at home or prevent letting them watch the news, I would as a parent myself, at least try to avoid direct contact in public or through media. Should it become unavoidable usher your children away as quickly as possible."

"WHY DON'T WE JUST GET OUR KIDS A SUBSCRIPTION TO HUSTLER?" Another parent roared with disgust, "OR SAY, HEY BILLY, WANNA WATCH THE PLAYBOY CHANNEL?"

"Calm yourself. I know this looks very bad, but I ask you this... would you rather your neighbor die for no reason? Your children will always be in the line of fire just like each and every one of us if we do not comply."

"I WILL NEVER BE GRATEFUL THAT A SLUT WALKS FREELY IN OUR STREETS DOING LUDE ACTS TO PROTECT PEOPLE I'LL LIKELY NEVER MEET. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS." Another grows agitated. Others around him nod in agreement.

"It is outrageous I agree with you. But if it keeps Miami safe until the FBI as well as other divisions apprehend this Gabriel, we all live with it. Hiding the Detective will create danger. She must be allowed absolute freedom to perform her true duties. Criminals will be brought to justice. Hopefully this Gabriel will be one of them. I'm certain the President will side with me on this. You can all keep up with local News affiliates for statements other than my own address. I would like to bring the Detective back up here to speak for herself. Earlier today was unapproved. After getting proper affirmation to proceed I can safely say, Thank you Detective Pornstar." Looking over his shoulder Jae expected her to be twelve feet behind him. To his shock the Governor felt her breasts on his back as she was standing right up on him. Stuttering at her behavior he reached around to gracefully grab her with a guiding palm to her shoulder. "Join me Detective."

"You know I'd love to, Mister JB." Babee beguiled him with a flirtatious wink. Facing the public including a very close Trish Toliver, she shook her monster tits before removing her bra. Gasps were heard from every angle as she tosses her bra at Trish's cameraman Evan to be left dangling over the lens. A shot to remember!

Taking a deep breath Governor Busch tried not to look obvious about watching Babee shake her tits at the audience with a flaring of her big brown eyes. She seemed to thrive on showing off. Of course, Gabriel was undoubtedly in her ear instructing her every move. Finally, Calliope leaned toward the microphone and stroked it. "Is this thing up?"

"On Detective! Yes, it is on."

"If I may have your attentions, please. Babee loves attention." She batted her eyes, "I now it's really, really HARD to understand my motives for doing this but just like all of you I have loved ones in danger too. My mommy is all I have left in this world and Mister G has made that abundantly clear. I know she will be ashamed of me for my actions but at the same time respect me for the purpose of it. I love you mommy. Forgive your Babee girl." A few folks actually shed a tear.

"To all of you, I need to offer my regret for putting you all in such a position..." She finds herself cut off by a heckler saying he would put her in every position imaginable. She merely held a palm to her heart and sighed, "Take a number. May I continue now? Babee trying to be serious even if my voice doesn't sound like it. Mister Gabriel demands I stay in character, which I am. You may believe differently, but I don't like what I'm being forced to do." Her choker buzzing notified her that Gabriel was not approving of her denial. Holding her breath, she changed her tune.

"That's not entirely true. Babee love sex. Babee love letting men see her nekkie. It's everyone else that gives Babee the shivers. Babee wanna cry because she has to be so public when innocent minds are present. Unfortunately, I must. Their lives are more valuable than yours or mine. So, I say, please give me a chance to keep good people alive. Even if my own gets cut short in the process." She choked up, letting the world see her emotional journey, "Babee not sure what else to say."

As Calliope pouts she runs a finger over her badge pinned to her G-string as if to show how important it was to her. Some understood! Others just wanted her fingers running behind her badge. It was certainly a mixed group.

"Ms. Ramirez?" Trish Toliver swept in during the hesitation amongst the crowd.

"You can call me Babee." CC hears guys call out, "Hey Babee." playfully to which she flutters her fingers at them flirtatiously, "Yes, Miss T?"

"That's Trish not Miss T. How can the Government be so shallow as to let you get away with this? There must be a moral alternative."

"Mister G himself said to get my ass out there and do my job. I plan to. With every ounce of my heart, I swear to you, I'll find Mister G and make him pay."

"How much?" One man chuckled lifting cash in the air.

"Detective Pornstar is not a hooker." Governor Busch stepped next to her as offered support.

Babee reaching up patted him on the cheek, "My hero." She then pinched him on the ass.

"In response to Ms. Toliver!" He had to regain his composure, "This kind of situation has never reared its ugly head before now. While this whole debacle will undoubtedly be the brunt of jokes on late night TV, all I ask is go easy on Babee... Ms. Cruz..."

Babee wags a finger at the crowd and took to the mic, "Babee like it rough."

"You're not helping." Busch shook his head at her.

"You know who to blame." She stomps her foot and nearly loses balance on her stiletto. Catching her the Governor finds photographers snapping all sorts of pictures of him holding her back and ogling her breasts. This was surely going to put a bad light on him. He only hoped his fellow lawmakers would come to his defense.

"Look at the people around us, Governor Busch," Trish pointed to those surrounding her, "This can only lead to far worse things than the current terrorist acts. Men cannot contain themselves. Families will be scarred forever. As noble as this appears Detective Pornstar, perhaps you should put your clothing back on and do your job properly."

Before the Governor can respond for Babee a loudspeaker crackles to life with ear piercing feedback, "THAT WILL BE QUITE ENOUGH, MS. TOLIVER. IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE IGNORED MY ISSUED AGREEMENT WITH YOU. YES, DEAR CITIZENS OF MIAMI THE GOOD REPORTER AND I HAVE HAD WORDS. I SEE THAT YOU NEGLECTED TO TELL ANYONE, I DO HOPE THAT NO ONE LOOKS DOWN ON YOU FOR THAT."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers