Detective Pornstar Ch. 04: Government Mule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Trish turned pale and motioned Evan to stop filming. He did not comply offering a look of dread. Somehow Gabriel had already gotten to Evan and forced his disobedience.

"Fine!" Trish erupted, "Yes, I wanted an exclusive. This Gabriel wanted me to help ease the Detective's transition. As a woman demanding respect, I could not agree to those terms. Headlines or not."

"A PITY." Gabriel sighed loudly, "I DO BELIEVE THE DARLING REPORTER NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED."

"What?" Trish trembled and found herself wanting to run but discovered herself surrounded by men from the gathered petitioners and fellow news crew members.

"OHHH, THE THREAT I POSE IS VERY REAL MS. TOLIVER. A LESSON MUST BE TAUGHT. GENTLEMEN OF THE PRESS? I AM QUITE AWARE WHAT MANY OF YOU THINK OF MS. TOLIVER. BUXUM BLONDE WITH BIG BLUE EYES, LEGS TO DIE FOR. YET, A SELF-RIGHTEOUS BITCH TO MOST MEN. I BELIEVE HER ATTITUDE NEEDS TO BE CHECKED. YOU ALL HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO STRIP MS. TOLIVER NAKED AND BRING HER BODY UP OVER YOUR HEADS."

"Stop! Don't listen to him." Trish pleaded visually toward the Police officers in force around the epicenter of the Governor's speech. They tried to contain the glut of testosterone but outside of riot gear and tear gas Trish was going to get raped. Trained defensively or not the News crews were center stage and the officers struggled to reach her in time. Six men tore her dress off then wrestled with her to steal her bra and panties. Once nude the screaming Trish Toliver was hoisted up over their heads like crowd surfing at a rock concert. She was beyond humiliated.

On the precinct steps Bettinger barked orders to his officers to get Trish to safety but the crowd escalating around Trish's captors stood in their way. Cameraman Evan all the while filmed Trish being manhandled. Zooming in on very intimate part of her body regardless of her shame. He had no choice but to film every dirty detail, Gabriel had threatened his family. Even the station had to show her abuse on statewide television without editing it. Fear was rampant all over.

Trish could feel fingers writhing up inside both her cunt and anus, pawed up at every angle. Panic made her urinate all over her captive haulers below. There would be no living down this sacrificial humiliation. Trish found herself literally carried out across the street to the Governor's limousine. There she found herself thrown on the hood of the car and violently molested. Finger fucked in both cavities until she had screaming orgasms time after time.

A bullhorn is brought out allowing Bettinger to roar at the crowd. "Desist or face prosecution to the fullest extent." Nothing was working in this madness. Trish Toliver as beautiful as she was found her appeal more harmful than anything. She was often compared to actress Emma Roberts.

Gunshots filled the air as an entire clip is shot skyward. Risky but the rapid shots did relax the crowd. Looking about as Trish bawled her eyes out the participants discovered the shooter. Babee Ramirez stood tall on top of a News Van in her stiletto heels. Gun in one hand, bullhorn in the other.

"Get off of Miss Toliver now. If you want someone willing, come and get me you Bastards."

Governor Busch covered his face with both hands before dragging them over his chin. This was a public nightmare. Watching as the officers made their arrests, covering Trish Toliver with a blanket, he admired Detective Pornstar high up on the van.

"How did she get up there in spiked heels? That woman is incredible." He mumbled. Mayor Foster stepping next to him gave him room to pause. A shared concern filled their gaze.

"Day one." Foster sighed heavily.

Nodding the Governor took to the podium again, "If we can all just calm down now and take a long hard look at the damage this Gabriel poses, you will understand our decisions were in the best interest of everyone." He pointed out toward Calliope, "Will someone please help the Detective down from that van?"

"I like it up here. Nudes at 11!" She giggled into the bullhorn to a crowd resounding laughter.

Evan recording Trish one second, then Babee the next kept the audience informed. As Trish was escorted past him, he lowered the camera and nearly shed a tear. As defiled as she was Trish halted in her tracks and looked around on the ground for her dropped mic. The Police offered to locate it showing their support for her. In moments Trish was back on the air with a teary-eyed demeanor.

"Perhaps I deserved that." She spoke to the airwaves as Evan resumed filming, "Selfish I was. Selfish I am. Maybe I will throw my vote in for the Detective after all. Not because of my mishandling moments ago, but for her bravery. I can understand now what she must be going through. What everyone must be living with. Fear! Fear of the unknown, the unexpected. Fear of losing friends and family if we do not cooperate. As Governor Busch said earlier, we do what we must. Dark times lie ahead. I for one will hereby prove to the world that Calliope Cruz is a champion of justice. If she can be forced to live her life naked and being accosted so can I. If my network sees things differently then I will find ways to reach out on my own. Support the Detective! Support me."

Directed at the camera Trish Toliver dropped her blanket and proudly stood nude. Evan captured her full-frontal beauty as Trish continued. "Until this Gabriel is apprehended and given the death penalty, I will join the Detective in her crusade. I dare the networks to fire me for standing up for what is right." She rambled as if Joan of Arc until Calliope eased into the picture beside her. Draping an arm around Trish's shoulder she smiled and kissed her on the cheek. Trish shared a respectful gaze between women that was taken away with a sudden pinch to Trish's left nipple. Before she can wince in pain her right nipple gets pinched also.

"Your initials are T.T.! I think you should put your clothes on now."

"No! I refuse to let you do this alone."

"Two words. Indecent Exposure." Babee fidgeted her lips.

"Two words. Sexual harassment. You did just pinch my..."

Babee grinned at Evan's camera, "I guess there's only one thing left to say." With their heads touching, Trish lifts her mic to let Babee finish. Pointing at the camera Babee sneers, "We're cumming for you Gabriel." COMING!!! Evan was harder than hell. Without even thinking about his angle the camera was trained on two beautiful snatches. One with a badge, one with a hairy patch needing groomed. The studio heads nearly lost it. Well, in private that is.

Governor Jae Busch and the Mayor Bernie Foster resisted panic, while Donald Bettinger and Mercedes "Mercy" Meade lowered their eyes with defeat. FBI Agent Darren McClure couldn't help but shamelessly smirk at his men. Female Body Inspectors indeed! Cads!

Gabriel? The show was just getting started.

The carrot was just dangled in front of the Mule.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers