All Comments on 'Detective Spring Ch. 03'

by Bloodwoman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
This one seemed rushed

"speggetti" is spaghetti

There were more misspellings and typos this chapter.

"When" should have been "went."

This is a great story and I am a fan so I'm going to suggest to please, please, please get an editor.

Before you send in a chapter for publishing read it, read it and read it again. Read it out loud to yourself. You will catch some of the errors yourself.

BloodwomanBloodwomanover 7 years agoAuthor
Are you offering?

I have tried to get an editor and no matter how many times I have tried no one seems to want the job from the editors list on Literotica. As for the spelling problem, I have been reduced to writing on a tablet that is not compatable with microsoft word and its spell check is insufficient. But I am working on finding a better program and rereading as you so suggest. Thank you for the feed back, no matter how scathing it is always appreciated.

Thank you

Bloodwoman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopefully this will help...

I love this story, so please continue. You are very talented. I can't imagine how difficult it is to find an editor. As for some of the errors I noticed, they are easy fixes and will not be "caught" by spell check.

Just remember:

there = a place or position. example: My house is over there.

they're = contraction for they are. example: They're my best friends.

their = belonging to someone. example: I went to their house.

I agree, reading aloud is a great way to discover basic errors.

I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for all your hard work writing this story and posting it here for my enjoyment.

I look forward to more chapters!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Better length.

The first two chapters ended before I could really sink my teeth into them, almost like a teaser. This chapter was better, though I wouldn't complain if there was an extra page.

Thanks for posting regularly. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really?

"speggetti"

Spellcheck is a good thing...and if you don't have a good word processor, you can always use Google...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous