Detective with Beautiful Lips

Story Info
Cocksucking presentation amongst mafia wives.
6.1k words
4.55
62k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,292 Followers

Isabella Saviano: A Mafia Wife

The raven-haired Italian woman stepped out of the pool naked just as the SUV approached the gated compound. Isabella always stuck with her Saturday morning routine, even during impromptu visits from her husband's associates.

She liked flaunting herself to the bodyguards around the pool. It was her way of showing power to the men that guarded her at all times. They could look. But they could never touch. Their eyes could peer, but never show excitement.

Water dripped from her bare body. She pulled her wet hair back when the men from the SUV approached the pool. Water dripped from the tips of her brown nipples, too. She knew that the men, two of whom held bags full of electronic equipment, would try not to be distracted.

"Good morning, Mrs. Saviano," the lead man said, eyeing her naked body. "Sorry to bother you, but we can never be too careful before the boss's meeting. You know how it is."

Isabella wiped the water from her eyes. "Is this necessary? Or did you come here for a show?"

"A tip from a good friend says we need more precautions. We'll be out of your hair before those flawless tits can dry."

She stood there smiling with her hands on her hips, proudly showing off her assets to all the men in the pool area.

Two of the men opened their bags and used their counter-surveillance equipment to do a quick scan of the bodyguards and the immediate premises.

"I'm sure you won't need that with me," she said sarcastically, knowing it was pointless to scan a stark naked woman.

The man grinned. "Not a chance. Mind if we check inside your home?"

"Go ahead. But we've got our own security people who check for bugs or whatever. Everything's clean."

"Better to be safe, Mrs. Saviano. Anyone inside?"

"Only the usual," Isabella replied. "Some other bodyguards, housekeepers, and I have two wonderful massage therapists waiting for me. If you're lucky, you might get a handjob."

She giggled, knowing the man would never accept the offer. She was right. He was unfazed.

"We'll be fast."

The lead man snapped his fingers and the men took their electronic equipment inside the lavish mansion.

***

The men were busy for about an hour. They left while she was enjoying an espresso outside on the patio. Having soaked up enough sun, she put on a silk robe before going upstairs for her massage.

Her bedroom had a massage table already arranged for her. She loved being late and making her 'servants' wait, just to see if they'd be angry enough to voice their frustration. As expected, the two massage therapists in their perfect white uniforms stood at attention when she entered the room.

Isabella had grown accustomed to the services of a 36-year old Asian woman named Ling. This massage therapist truly was the trifecta; sexy, loyal, and her oral abilities matched the pleasure she gave with her hands.

The other masseuse was Ling's apprentice, who was a 34-year old, red-haired woman named Molly. This relationship was just two months old as Molly had only recently obtained a massage license. So far, this newbie hadn't sucked a cock or licked a pussy, but Isabella knew that would change in time.

Isabella let her robe fall to the floor and stood naked in the center of the room. Flaunting her body was something she'd never get tired of. She also loved having the freedom to do whatever the hell she wanted, whenever she wanted. And she loved the attention every time she did something ostentatious.

She lay face down on the massage table while the tranquil sounds of water running over pebbles came from the sound system. Ling immediately got to work on her shoulder, backside, and the back of her thighs and legs.

After about 15 minutes, she turned onto her back for her full-frontal massage. The massage was thorough enough to include her breasts and her inner thighs. She loved massages that relaxed her muscles and gave her sexual satisfaction too.

When the women finished, she slowly sat upright on the massage table, breasts forward, and wondered what her next pleasure should be.

"Ling, be a good girl and eat my pussy," Isabella ordered with ease.

Parting her legs, Isabella watched Ling get on her knees to lick and suck. There was no hesitation, no second thought. It was straight to business, as if it were part of the massage itself.

Isabella turned to Molly. "Come stand over here. I want to talk to you."

She wasn't entirely sure what to make of the red-haired woman who sported a cute ponytail. As the red-head was standing before her, neither of them said a word. They simply looked at each other and Isabella liked the fact that she had intimidated this woman. Yet she was getting a strange feeling.

"You're a little mystery to me," Isabella said, as she savored the tongue in her pussy.

"Why is that?" Molly replied, showing courage by looking the powerful woman in the eyes.

"You exude an alluring sexual energy. I can feel it. And that red hair of yours. My god. You're an angel."

Isabella reached out and ran her fingers through Molly's red ponytail, twirling the end around her fingers. The massage therapist's apprentice didn't flinch. Who would, in that position? Refusing a woman like Isabella in her own home wasn't the way to do business.

Molly gave a polite smile. "Thank you. I'd say you look... erm... pretty sexual yourself."

"Ha!" Isabella laughed. "Ling has many talents, from massages to licking cunts. So excuse me if I'm a bit wound up right now."

"I understand."

"When are you going to eat my pussy, Molly?" Isabella asked bluntly. "Your employer has been doing this to me for a while. When will you have a turn?"

Molly smiled shyly. "You wouldn't want that from me. I'm sure you have so many experienced women to choose from."

"But you have such beautiful lips. So lush. So plump. Those lips and your red hair are a match made in heaven."

"That's very sweet. You have beautiful features as well."

"My husband would love you," Isabella said with a wicked grin.

"I'd be happy to give your husband a massage."

"You know that's not what I'm talking about."

Molly nodded. "I sort of get the hint."

"I bet you give the best blowjobs," Isabella said with a smirk. "Your lips are amazing, there's no way you're not excellent at giving head."

"Ah, well, I tend to get good reviews," Molly said cheekily.

"I'm hosting a pool party in a few hours. You two should make yourselves comfortable and stick around for a while. When my guests arrive, you can provide your services. I'll pay you $5,000 each. I know Ling will agree with that. Won't you, Ling?"

'Hmmmmm,' the Asian woman purred, still hard at work tonguing the mafia wife's pussy.

A tremble flowed through Isabella from the pussy-licking, and her tone made it clear that the financial offer was for more than just simple massages. Any reasonable adult could understand that because no one pays $5,000 for massages.

"Will there... umm... be a lot of clients?" Molly asked clumsily.

"My husband, his friends, and my girlfriends. I guess, about 20 people in all, including staff. Some of them want massages. So hang around. You don't have a choice."

Eventually, Molly nodded. "Okay, sure, that sounds fun. Thanks for inviting me."

"Any time."

It briefly crossed Isabella's mind to excuse Molly from the room during the orgasm, but why deny herself the thrill? Instead, she locked eyes with the red-haired young woman as the orgasm flooded through her. She may have even cum harder because of her audience of one.

Detective Molly MacKenzie: Undercover Agent

The clock was ticking and Detective MacKenzie was on the verge of a career-making meeting with the heads of the crime syndicate. Unfortunately, she had to flush her micro-transmitters down the toilet because of the unexpected sweep by the security men. That means nothing will be recorded.

That was unfortunate indeed, but her mind swirled with the possibilities that she'd make new connections and have 'clients' who will - unknowingly - reveal more of the syndicate's secrets in the future.

"What usually happens at these parties?" Molly discreetly asked the Asian woman, as they prepped towels for more massage sessions.

For the moment, they were alone on the top floor of the mansion. If there was one thing Molly knew, it was how to squeeze someone for all they were worth. Ling had been busted for possession of narcotics and giving handjobs to patrons, which, unofficially, made her police property until all the evidence against her has been sealed.

Ling gave a slow smile. "When will you be done with me? It's putting a strain on my business to have to follow you around."

"Soon, I hope. Tell me about the party."

"It'll be exactly the kind of party you'd expect these people to have. Men making stupid jokes. Housewives talking about reality tv and designer clothes. I'm usually busy giving massages and I'm always expected to suck a few cocks. Maybe I'll have to go down on one or two of the women."

The ease with which a working woman could discuss giving out sexual favors was something Molly was used to, having spent years in the Vice department.

But this case was different from anything in her law enforcement career. Her transmitter was gone. Only a few people knew about this secretive assignment. No matter what would happen at the party, there'd be no backup. No one to save her. She was truly on her own.

"Do you think they'll force me to do anything?" Molly asked, trying to hide her nerves.

Ling gave a sly, satisfied smile, "Probably not force. These women -- these bitches -- never force a woman. But they have a way of getting what they want. It turns them on to make working class women like us become their sex toys. Who knows, you might like it."

"I expect you to cover me."

"If there's a cock that's hard, it's my job to suck it, right?"

"Should be easy for you," Molly said flippantly, while preparing the last towel. "Anyway, if everything goes well today, you might be done. We won't need you anymore."

"I'd appreciate that."

"You've been a great help to the department."

Suddenly, they heard two vehicles approaching outside. The party was starting soon and the detective felt a pang of nervousness.

"I recommend touching up your hair and makeup," Ling suggested. "If you want any of these mob people to hire you for home appointments, then you'd better look good. That's what they're paying for."

"That makes sense. Thanks."

The detective grabbed her handbag and went down the hall.

"Bitch," Ling muttered softly as Molly disappeared into the guest bathroom.

***

Molly's red hair was glistening under the afternoon sun and the arriving guests were simply enamored by the sight of her. The men flirted with her. She flirted back. Even in her plain all-white uniform, she made a strong impression.

As she shook hands with the guests, the detective in her knew exactly who each of these men were. As nerve-wracking as it was to be so close to people who wouldn't hesitate to get rid of her (if they knew she was an agent) she found herself excited by the prospect of finally cracking this case.

If she performed her part well, it would only be a matter of time before any of them would want private meetings with her. Then they'd be hers.

She stood poolside under the canopy with Ling where the massage tables were set up. The men dressed casually for the weather. Most were in tshirts and swimming trunks. The men were sitting together near one side of the pool.

The wives wore sexy sheer sarongs and kaftans over their bikinis, and were lounging on the other side of the pool. The air was filled with the aroma of the meat on the grill. And, of course, there were bodyguards all over to make sure everyone was safe.

It wasn't long before a man came over to the canopy, having finished a glass of wine and wanted a massage. They flirted a bit. When he took off his shirt and laid down on his stomach on the massage table, they both treated him to an oiled back massage. She knew who he was, of course, but ignored his mafia status and focused on making sure that he would come back for more.

"Molly! Molly! Come join us," Isabella hollered from a short distance away.

She looked over and saw the group of wives who were all in their late 30's and 40's. They sipped their cocktails while sitting by the pool together. It looked like they were all having a good time and the air around them was bubbly with mischief.

"Excuse me, sir," Molly said, patting the man's back. "Ling will take care of the rest."

"Your hands are amazing, sweety. Can we do this again sometime?"

Molly gave him a pat on the butt. "Sure, give me your number later and we'll book an appointment."

She washed her hands and headed towards the giggling women. She stood before them with her hands clasped before her like a good employee waiting for her next instruction.

"Yes?" Molly asked them politely. "How may I be of service?"

Isabella lifted an eyebrow and sipped the cocktail. "I was just telling these ladies about those beautiful lips of yours. The shape, the curve, how your lipstick matches your fiery red hair. Ladies, isn't she magical?"

The group of Italian wives all agreed that Molly was something special. As if this were an appraisal of sorts. Molly simply stood there and smiled, accepting all of their compliments. Her fears about being used sexually had faded as the mobsters were with their wives. Surely they wouldn't try anything with them around.

"We were just talking about the massage service," Isabella said, taking another sip of her cocktail. "You and Ling are a dynamo team. These ladies may require your services before the day is over."

"It's what we're here for; to be at your service."

"Are you?"

"Absolutely. We believe in quality customer service."

"I meant, are you really at our service?" Isabella asked with an eyebrow raised. "Because that sounds nice. Isn't that right, ladies?"

The group of spoiled and pampered women expressed their approval with mischievous expression in their eyes. Were all these women as brazen about sex as Isabella was? Molly wondered. But there were so many people around the area that the idea that anything sexual would happen seemed absurd. Would they take her upstairs to a bedroom and make her eat pussy the way Ling had earlier?

"We can always work something out," Molly said with a fake smile, that looked better than the real thing.

"Speaking of working things out, it looks like your mentor, Ling, is keeping busy over there."

The women giggled and Molly turned to look. Ling was still tending to the man on the massage table, who was now on his back with his hard cock standing at attention. Molly couldn't believe what she was seeing. Ling was sucking and stroking the man's cock in full view of everyone else. While the group of talking and laughing men were indifferent to the sight of a cock sucking masseuse, the wives were very much enjoying the show.

"Oh..." Molly's voice trailed away as she stared at the casual oral sex that was happening.

"What's the matter?" Isabella teased. "You act like you've never seen a blowjob before."

Molly snapped out of it. "Never in public."

"Squeamish?"

"Not a chance."

If she revealed just how unsettled she was by the scene, she may never be invited back here again. That could not happen. She had already gathered a treasure trove of valuable intel, but she still needed tangible evidence to build a legal case fit for prosecution. She wasn't going to miss her opportunity.

"You know, I can't help but wonder how your lips would do," Isabella teased. "Those lush lips are a gift. Don't be shy about using them."

"Maybe when the time is right," Molly replied shyly.

An older woman named Gianna chimed in, "Those lips do look great, but those hands of yours? So soft, yet I can tell you're strong. They'd feel good on my shoulders and neck."

"Would you like a turn?" Molly asked with a smile, hopeful for an easy exit from this increasingly uncomfortable conversation.

"Give me a good massage. All I need is 15 minutes."

The woman pulled off her top to reveal a middle-aged and plump body in a skimpy bikini. Reaching back, Gianna undid her bikini top and removed it, exposing large breasts that hung down and big brown protruding nipples. And then, completely unashamed and at ease, the woman walked over to the massage table next to where Ling was still sucking a dick.

Molly politely excused herself and followed the topless woman.

***

Lunch was served as Molly was massaging the woman. Right next to her, Ling had moved on to the next man who needed relief in all forms. All Molly could think about was that it would only be a matter of time before anyone would make a move on her. Soon she'd be asked for obedience.

No one in the department knew that Molly MacKenzie had a huge fetish for sucking cock. If her seniors knew about it, they'd have never put her on this assignment. But the fact remained that a woman with her appearance and her ability for deep cover was exactly what the police department needed, especially since the mafia's power and reach had only expanded in recent years.

"That's enough," Gianna groaned and slowly began to sit up. "I'm starving. I need lunch."

By that time, the guests of around 20 people were eating around the pool in different spots. The men and women were intermingled. Some ate at the table. Some sat on the lounge chairs. Some of those who had already finished sat beside the pool with their feet dangling in the water.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Molly said. "I do house calls if you're ever interested in anything for you or your husband."

Gianna was unmoved by the offer, sitting upright and doing light stretches, causing those large breasts to jiggle and her dark nipples to harden.

"Sounds good. I'll think about it. Your hands are better than Ling's."

"Thank you," Molly said. "She's taught me well."

"Do you suck as good as Ling? She's quite the oralist. Are you?"

Molly turned her head and stole a glance at Ling, who was sucking the man's cock and bobbing her head up and down quickly, eliciting a series of moans. When Ling's mouth was filling with cum, the man was whimpering, and Molly turned her head away.

"I am," Molly said, with her lips pursed and her pussy tightening. "But I do that on my own time."

"Have you sucked anyone here?"

"No, I haven't. I'm a masseuse. I give massages."

"Too bad," Gianna shrugged. "If you were a business woman, you'd service all the men here, especially the bodyguards who aren't accustomed to women with a face like yours. I'm sure they'd pay extra for lips like yours."

Gianna stood up, still topless, and walked to her lounger to put on her bikini top and sarong. Then she headed for the buffet to grab some lunch.

With nothing else to do, Molly stood awkwardly and aroused while Ling finished the blowjob beside her, sending the man away in a jubilant mood. Molly darted her eyes away when it was over, reminding herself that she was here on duty. She needed to stay focused on listening and observing as much as possible.

"Molly, come here again," Isabella called.

This time, Isabella was sitting beside the pool with her feet in the water with a small group of husbands and their wives, getting nice and cozy.

Molly approached the group, hoping she'd get another massage assignment. But based on the excitement in the air and the sense that none of them wanted to leave their spot, she knew they had something else in mind.

"Molly, meet my husband, Tony," Isabella said, gesturing towards a much older man next to her.

The man appeared to be in his mid-40's. He was shirtless and in his swimming trunks. His feet were dangling in the water. Tony immediately bombarded her with compliments on her appearance. He was extremely flirtatious and didn't seem to care that everyone, including his wife, could hear him.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,292 Followers
12