Detective with Beautiful Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleasure to meet you too," Molly said, blushing.

"Those are the lips I've been telling you about," Isabella said. "Dreamy, aren't they?"

Before, Molly's lips had only been gushed over by the wives. Now they were being admired by the husbands too. And all the men behaved like they had permission to lust after the beautiful redhead.

"What's your secret?" Tony asked. "Did you have work done? Be honest. Who's your plastic surgeon?"

Molly flashed her million dollar smile. "I'm very happy to report that these lips are all natural."

"Prove it," Isabella said with a grin, as if entering the final phase in a plan she had devised. "Natural lips look and feel a certain way. Especially around a guy's dick."

The mobsters laughed and were clearly keen for a demonstration.

Molly turned to look at Ling over by the massage table. Ling was alone and was watching this unfold. She was still wiping the cum from around her mouth with a wet towel. There was no doubt that Ling was thoroughly amused by Molly's predicament.

There'd be no help there.

All eyes were now focused on Molly. All other conversation had ceased. Standing before the group of mafia men, she was overcome by a sensation she had never felt before. These people would have her head if they knew who she really was. But they didn't know. And so they looked at her with wondrous eyes, as if she were a famous actress on Broadway about to perform a major scene.

"I know what you're asking," Molly said, thinking fast. "The truth is, I'm a little shy. I give massages. That's my job. But I'm glad you think I'm beautiful."

"Too shy to deepthroat anyone?"

And there it was uttered. The magic word. 'Deepthroat.' Molly's panties were soaking wet. They always were whenever there was any mention of anything oral sex related. And this was no exception.

"Well, I am the Deepthroat Queen," Molly joked. "But that's only if a guy buys me dinner first."

"Everyone here knows that I hold the Deepthroat title," a woman named Libby said with a laugh, cuddling up to her husband who Molly recognized as a mob enforcer.

Carmella, another wife, chimed in. "Oh yeah? Anyone want to bet?"

With relative ease, Carmella removed her bikini top and stepped into the pool. She approached her husband who was sitting on the edge of the pool and unceremoniously pulled down his swimming trunks. Cock freed, Carmella went to work, giving her man a blowjob, turning the flaccid penis erect in an instant.

All attention turned towards the cock sucking scene. The women snuggled closer to their husbands as Carmella went to work, sucking and bobbing her head up and down, faster and faster.

"Now let's see you deepthroat," Isabella encouraged her friend. "That's the sign of a true cocksucker."

Accepting the challenge, Carmella pulled her hair back, closed her eyes, and went all the way, taking the solid 7 inch cock down her throat, holding it there for several seconds.

The undercover agent stood frozen while watching. She had read surveillance reports of these sorts of sexual exploits happening, but had genuinely thought they were either exaggerations or lascivious rumors. Now here she was, watching a mafia captain getting blown by his wife in front of his cohorts.

Isabella looked thrilled by the sight. "Well done. Now let's see who's the real Deepthroat Queen. Any takers?"

"What does the winner get?" an airheaded woman named Althea asked.

"A new Bentley."

With any other group, that would have been a joke. But Isabella was the wife of an extremely rich man. A man who made a fortune laundering money and facilitating the drug trade in the state. To them, as amusing as the offer was, it was also a serious offer nonetheless.

"Oohh, how fun," a woman named Marcy squealed.

Kimberly tugged on her husband's arm. "I want it painted red."

The women didn't have a problem fishing out their husband's cocks. The men seemed proud of what they had to offer. Some of the cock sucking took place while men laid on the lounge chairs by the pool. The rest of the action took place when the men removed their swimming trunks and sat on the edge of the pool right next to each other, so that their wives could get in the water to give pleasure.

At the end of the poolside row, Isabella took off her clothes to get naked in the water for the second time that day. She positioned herself in front of her husband and prepared to suck his massive cock.

"Hold my hair," Isabella ordered. "It's the least you can do, for now."

Molly breathed a sigh of relief. She knelt down on the concrete and reached over to hold Isabella's dark hair, who started giving a blowjob. She was thrilled she didn't have to perform any sex acts, but she was also extremely aroused by what she was witnessing.

The row of wives in the pool was like a symphony of sex, and Isabella was the conductor. All of their heads bobbed. They took it deep. Bodyguards kept a watchful eye on things and Molly didn't even bother to see what Ling was up to.

What was especially arousing was watching Isabella, the extremely rude and princess-like hostess and lady of the mansion, sucking a cock with such passion. This woman was a pain in everyone's ass, but now it seemed like her submissive side was coming out. Those lips wrapped tightly around her husband's hard shaft, while she sucked and slurped like a good little whore.

Molly held on to Isabella's hair as the oral action continued, knowing full well that she'd masturbate to an ingrained memory of this later. It was by far the most sensational thing she had ever seen in her life. And as a detective, that said a lot.

The blowjob drew to an end and Isabella locked her eyes with Molly. She pulled her mouth away letting a trail of saliva dangle from her husband's manhood.

"Who's winning so far?" Isabella asked with a competitive spirit, while her lips were wet.

"You are, of course."

"Maybe you can take the lead. You can even win the Bentley if you're as good as you look. Get in the pool. I've gotta see this."

It was like Molly's breath was swept away. The submissive and almost sweet and playful version of Isabella was gone. What returned was the stone cold bitch who took pleasure in tormenting people. There was an intensity in those eyes that made clear that 'no' was not an option.

"How should I proceed?" Molly gulped, knowing she was trapped.

"Take off that silly outfit. Get in the pool. Start sucking."

The mob wife wiggled her husband's erection in her hand.

Molly gulped again, this time it was harder to swallow. "You want me to give your husband a blowjob?"

"Are you refusing?" Isabella challenged with piercing eyes.

Molly knew she was on a razor's edge. Any misstep and she'd be fired. And if she was fired by Isabella, this undercover operation would effectively be over. Several months of hard work would be down the drain.

No, she couldn't let that happen. Her sense of duty was too strong. Her commitment was unshakable. She was an unstoppable woman, and with her hormones on high alert, she had never been so fucking aroused in her entire life.

She had to do this. And no one would know. This would never be reported in any of the case files. None of her superiors would be told about this.

First, Molly stepped out of her shoes and socks, standing barefoot on the hot concrete. Then she removed her white top, then her white pants, leaving her outfit as a pile on the floor. Men turned their heads to watch her undress. Women, some still with cocks in their mouths, kept an eye on the show too.

Reaching back, she unclipped her bra to get topless. Her body was bright white and her supple breasts had rosy pink nipples which were erect. She quickly removed her panties. Her pussy was cleanly shaven.

Finishing things, she undid her ponytail and let her second best feature hang free; with her plump lips being the main attraction, of course. Her long red hair was like a magnet. The guests could not tear their eyes away from her.

Once she was naked, she got into the pool immediately. It was embarrassing to be seen like this, especially given her state of arousal. She had never been naked in front of so many people before, nor did she think she'd ever have to.

She stood beside Isabella in the pool. The water was warm.

Isabella wiggled her husband's cock again. "Suck it. Show me what you really are."

It was clear that the mob wife was implying that she was nothing more than a 'cocksucker.' But what Molly was thinking was, 'Actually, I'm Detective MacKenzie, and your fucking asses will be under arrest, you worthless bitch.'

Reality quickly sunk in. Speaking those words would be the death of her, as armed bodyguards kept their eyes around the perimeter. Molly knew her place at the moment. And at that moment, if she wished to complete this dangerous mission, then she was indeed nothing but a 'cocksucker.'

As Isabella was still holding the shaft, Molly got between the man's legs and bent her head down to suck his dick. With a real mouthful, Molly felt her pussy twitch so hard. She gave several sucks, then she spit the dick out to do what she normally does to start things off. She started kissing the wet tip, then licked up and down the shaft before sucking on the balls for nearly a minute. Then she took her attention back to the shaft.

Through it all, Molly was fully aware that she was tasting and devouring Isabella's hot saliva from the husband's cock. She couldn't bring herself to look at the mob wife, who still held onto the shaft like it was a prized possession, but she was certain that seeing this unfold had put Isabella in a state of ecstasy.

The detective in Molly also never lost sight of the fact that the man in her mouth was her true target. Her head bobbed up and down, and she thought about the crimes this man had committed. She sucked on the shaft, thinking how difficult it had been to get inside the inner-circle of this mafia family. She had done what many law enforcement agents thought was impossible, first by using her hands for massages, now by using her mouth to give satisfaction.

She pushed those unnecessary thoughts out of her mind and deepthroated the cock. Not to win any sort of prize, but to get this over with. She knew that for a deviant woman like Isabella, only a mouthful of cum would suffice at the end of this degrading game. So she might as well get this over with.

But Isabella had other ideas...

"I like how you handle my husband's cock," Isabella said sweetly, rubbing Molly's shoulder ever so tenderly. "But let's see how your beautiful lips work on other cocks. You know, like test-driving a new car."

Molly let the cock slip out of her mouth. "Isn't this enough? I can suck your husband even harder, if that's what you want to see."

"There's always more," Isabella said, snapping her fingers so that the mob wives would stop their sucking. "Ladies, move aside. I want to see what Ms. Beautiful Lips can do with her prize asset."

The look in Isabella's eyes was nearly sadistic, as the other wives with wet mouths stepped away from their husbands. The wives seemed amused. They appeared happy to see the new massage therapist get initiated into their sexual circle. Or maybe it was just sadism on their part? Maybe they were glad that another woman was getting sexually degraded.

Whatever the case, there was a row of erect penises that needed prompt attention, judging by how much they swelled. All covered in fresh, warm saliva. All from men she had studied extensively in various case files and police briefings. All waiting to feel her lush lips. She wanted to bring them all down and send them to prison. But first, ironically enough, she'd have to walk through fire.

Molly went to the next cock and started sucking. She didn't say a word. She didn't even look the man in the eyes. She just sucked the cock and swallowed another woman's saliva. Her head bobbed like a pro and she took it deep into her throat. She used her lips to full effect.

"Yep, just as I thought," Isabella said like a scientific researcher. "Those lips are world class. You're a natural born cocksucker. Maybe you should have been a porn star instead of a massage therapist. You'd be a lot richer."

Molly ignored those hurtful words and kept on sucking, all the while thinking, 'No, I'm a police woman. A detective. I always will be.'

The man grunted into her mouth as she sucked, stroked, and deepthroated as was expected of her. Spit bubbles formed around her mouth from the intensity of her suction. Molly was told to keep going, and soon, those spit bubbles were replaced by the distinctive taste of male cum, which she allowed to shoot down her throat and accumulate on her tongue.

As the poolside audience observed the completion of the beautifully executed sex act, Detective MacKenzie had never felt so humiliated in her entire life. She had never felt so alive and aroused either.

***

By the time the party was over, Molly MacKenzie had deepthroated all the cocks that had been offered to her. She had eaten all of their cum too, of course, because that's what good girls do. It was a daunting task, like something out of a hardcore oral gangbang porn, but as it turned out, she had a talent for entertaining that many people.

She moaned throughout each of the blowjobs, which took about an hour total and her enjoyment of giving oral sex helped the time pass by. By the end of the ordeal, her jaw was sore and her tongue felt exhausted.

The feeling of cum hitting the back of her throat was almost like having your g-spot hit. Her lips, mouth, and throat had always been a unique erogenous zone. The feeling was so strong that it made her orgasm several times. Luckily she managed to conceal her orgasms, squirming hips, and clenched toes in the water.

Once she finished all the men, she stayed in the pool to collect her thoughts and to push past the shame of what she had just done. She had become a new woman. There was no way around that.

"I think we have a winner," Isabella beamed, while rubbing Molly's striking red hair in the water. "You truly are the Deepthroat Queen. And I've never seen a woman so enthralled by sucking dick and eating cum."

Molly hung her head down and licked her lips. "To be honest, it's a huge fetish of mine. I love sucking cock. Do you want more honesty?"

"Yes, of course, my dear."

"I gladly did it because I want to keep working here," Molly said, locking eyes with the mafia wife. "I want more appointments with you. And I want more appointments with your friends, even if it means I have to keep sucking."

Isabella's eyes lit up. "Ah, a true business woman. Ask, and you shall receive, my red-headed plaything with beautiful lips."

They faced each other and Molly knew what would happen when the wife came nearer. Their nipples touched in the water and Molly accepted a mouth kiss that Isabella offered. The cum-tainted tongue kiss was the last show of the day, the grand finale.

The End

Special thanks to CJ.Balie for the great, editorial work.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12