Detective's Lingerie, Bound Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After you introduce yourself to my associates," Swerno replied. "The party is upstairs on the deck. Make yourself comfortable. Shake a few hands. Make your introduction and then I'll discuss with them your potential employment."

Jennifer forced herself to smile, knowing that her bound breasts would soon be shown to everyone on the yacht. It would be a major sexual humiliation she'd have to endure to delve deeper into this world.

Tight Laces on Bound Breasts

They went back to the deck and she mingled with certain men in the crowd. She was the only one with breasts exposed. The fact that her breasts were bound by lace only made the shame more intense. All eyes went towards her swollen breasts and nipples, but no one was rude about it.

Instead, it was greeted as something humorous. This was the fashion industry, after all. Breasts were part of the job.

So she went around, swallowing her pride, and introduced herself to the right men. The models admired her courage and lingerie, wondering if she was their competition. There seemed to be plenty of jealousy. The prominent men viewed her with lust.

When asked, she laughed and explained that this was part of the audition process. No one seemed surprised because they knew the kind of unorthodox man Swerno was. But it seemed that Jennifer was one of the few people on board this yacht that knew Swerno was a killer. The real question was, who else was involved in Crystal's murder?

All the detective knew were the sex acts certain men liked, and what her sister was made to do for these men. It would be a difficult task to uncover the full conspiracy, but then again, maybe Swerno was enough. Perhaps that was all she needed to carry on with her life.

"May I touch?" a sharply dressed older man asked.

From her research, she knew the man named Hans was a big shot in the industry. Someone who could make or break careers. Someone who'd gotten plenty of sexual favors from runway models for over a decade.

Jennifer gave her best smile and pushed her chest forward. "All yours. But please, be gentle with them. I'm new to this."

"That's alright, darling. We'll have to train you a little bit."

She managed to keep smiling as Hans grazed the tender skin of her breasts, stroking up and down. Another man joined the admiration and the detective was getting her breasts felt during the party. The fingers were cautious and gentle at first. Using only the tips to feel the lingerie and the skin of her breasts.

But then the fingertips of the men drifted to her nipples. Each guy pinched and pulled. From the breast bondage, Jennifer's nipples became so sensitive that her eyes widened and she gasped. Her nipples had always been an erogenous zone.

"You like that?" the man asked.

She kept herself together. "I'm sure you can tell from my body language. I enjoy having my nipples played with."

"Allow me to make them feel better."

Hans poured his glass of wine onto her nipple then sucked. The other man sucked the other nipple. Jennifer moaned as they orally pleased her, which hurt and felt amazing at the same time.

The party seemed immune to what was happening, conversations continued, it was like the guests were accustomed to public oral sex. While her nipples were being sucked and her lingerie-clad body caressed, the detective resigned herself towards what would happen next.

All the pleasure she felt from the nipple sucking left her body when Hans pulled at the lace, giving a tightening feeling around her bound breasts. This was exactly the mark found on her sister's body. A circle around each breast. Could it be that Hans was also a killer? She shuddered at the thought as her nipple was inside the man's mouth.

"So you wish to be employed with us?" Hans said after spitting the nipple out, wine still on his lips.

"This is my job interview," she replied, shaking her chest so that her tits swayed from side to side. "Don't let this appearance fool you. I'm every bit the business woman."

"Well, the most important thing about a business relationship with us is that reciprocity is key. We do for you. You do for us. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"We've sucked your nipples. Now you do for us."

Hans unzipped himself and pulled his penis out, which was almost erect and appeared to grow from the exposure. The other man followed and did the same thing, exposing a hard penis.

The detective was presented with two cocks on the deck of the yacht, and through the corner of her eye, she noticed people looking in their direction. The party was lively and conversations and laughter were still heard in the background. But as far as she could tell, she was the only woman with nipples exposed. Everyone else was behaving themselves. And if she did this, she'd be the center of attention.

She got down on her knees. Jennifer did her best to ignore the party so she could focus on her task. It was difficult, but she was mentally prepared for a situation like this -- or so she thought. The truth was, you can never really prepare for sexual domination without having some experience with it, no matter what your background is.

Despite all her experience on the streets and dealing with dangerous criminals, Jennifer felt a new kind of sensation as she started sucking off the men. It was nervousness mixed with shame. Dominance mixed with submission. She knew that in the end, these men would be hers, but for now her mouth was their playground.

There's a sexual term called 'topping from the bottom' which means being in control while also being the submissive. Jennifer grabbed both men by the shaft, stroking them equally, and giving them equal access to her mouth. She sucked them hard and fast. Her tongue swirled around each head, which she knew every man enjoyed as the ring around the head is a sensitive spot.

It was her way of taking the initiative so that they wouldn't make her gag or face-fuck her. She heard the sounds of heels shuffling as women on the deck turned towards her. Was this the start of one of the orgies she'd heard about? Or would she be the only person made to suck?

The detective blocked everything out, including the likelihood that she was sucking off her sister's killer. It made her sick to the core, but that's the discipline for a solo operation like this.

With her lips wrapped tight, her mouth sucking, and her tongue swirling, she wondered what she'd do with Hans after this. Pulling the lace on her bound breasts proves nothing. And in the end, she knew she couldn't get vengeance for all of her sister's killers. Or maybe she could?

"Look at me?" Hans said, tilting her chin upwards so their eyes met. "I get to cum in your mouth first. After that, whoever wants a turn, may have a turn. Is this clear?"

She nodded, cock in mouth.

"Good girl," he said.

Jennifer kept her lips wrapped around the head as Hans jerked himself, breathing heavy with tensed muscles. Eating cum never bothered her. She kept her mental focus on the bigger picture of why she was doing this, while looking the man in the eyes.

Her mouth was flooded with cum as the man moaned without shame. She was certain many eyes were watching this, but she refused to care. After she swallowed, the other man pushed himself back into her mouth and repeated the same thing. She swallowed both of their cum, with the remnants dripping down her chin, onto the lingerie and her bound, swollen breasts.

"That's a very good girl," Hans said, using his messy hand to pat her on the head.

"You'll need to keep learning," the other ungrateful man said.

Footsteps approached and Jennifer turned. She got her first glimpse of the party since she started sucking. The yacht became more lively and breasts were exposed and a fashion model was getting her pussy eaten by some guy on the other side of the deck.

"How is she?" Swerno asked.

The two men expressed their approval over Jennifer's oral abilities and their admiration for her breasts and fortitude. Displaying breasts like this is something that not very many business women can handle, apparently.

Swerno was pleased by their answers. "Looks like this job interview is going well. We still have some ways to go before any final decision is made."

In a flash, Jennifer felt her heart sink and her confidence disappear when Swerno pulled his penis out. It was the penis that Crystal described in those letters. Long, pale white, curved to the left, with a light pink color around the head. This was the cock that had used her sister's mouth and pussy.

She closed her eyes and sucked on it.

Bare Feet on the Deck

Pierre felt sorry for the detective. But at the same time, he was also proud of her. They were both making major sacrifices tonight; he was giving up life in America along with a multi-million dollar career, and Jennifer was surrendering her body. He watched the detective deep-throating Swerno along with another business associate who wanted some of the action.

It was a typical party on the yacht where models earned their right to wear the best pieces on the runway. Clothes came off. Nudity was abound. Women got on their knees to give oral favors.

His wife was also a model, and as she was about to remove her top, Pierre stopped her from doing so. They both had fun at these parties, sometimes separately, sometimes together as a couple.

"Not today," he said.

"Why not?" the wife asked, smiling and wondering why they wouldn't be having sex tonight. "Is everything okay?"

"Trust me on this, my love. Let's just watch the show. I promise I'll make it up to you when we get home."

It would be their last time at a party like this, because there would be no more parties like this -- as only he and the detective knew. Pierre wrapped his arm tightly around his wife as they watched the debauchery.

All of the prominent men on board the yacht wanted a turn with Jennifer's mouth, wanting to try the mystery woman with the most delicate body and breasts. Pierre knew these men would be horrified knowing this was a police detective. Especially when the detective arrived with revenge in mind.

With his wife, they watched men caressing Jennifer's bound breasts, feeling the tight skin and pulling at the swollen nipples.

In the bent-over position, her panties were ripped off. Jennifer tried to fight back but they were too strong. She held onto the guardrail while her knees were on a towel. In full view of all the party guests, they took turns fucking her, with Swerno doing the honors of going first.

The detective moaned and cried, obviously a virgin when it came to having a train run on her. Not every woman can handle this. But the detective had strong thighs, a tight core, and firm shoulders to keep steady. As skinny as Jennifer was, her body was built for these kinds of fuckings. Consensual or not. Her body started to sweat. It was natural given how aggressive the men enjoyed thrusting into her from behind. The screams became louder.

Gang fucks always worked the same way with these men. No one came until Swerno came first. They took turns, one after the other. A few pumps at a time and they went in a rotation. It's similar to men taking turns in the gym, each person doing a set of reps, letting another man go ahead while they rest.

Pierre held his wife tighter as they watched and the party had sex acts all around. He could feel his wife breathing harder, enjoying the sight.

The detective had an orgasm and screamed. Might as well enjoy it, Pierre thought, it's going to be a long night with perverted men needing a turn with the new girl. Jennifer's body shook and her toes curled inside the stilettos, but she held firm. Every muscle on that fit body rippled and she had several orgasms. Her cum splattered on the deck as she was forced to enjoy the pounding.

"That woman just saved our marriage," Pierre whispered into his wife's ear.

"What do you mean?" she whispered back.

Instead of giving a direct answer, Pierre stated the names of the models who had gone missing in the last few years. His wife understood, a somber look on her face as they held each other tight.

*

Walking naked down the hall of the lower deck -- cum dripping from her chin and between her legs -- she looked harmless. Each step was labored and she was disoriented from the non-stop fucking and orgasms she was forced to receive. It was the first time she'd ever been raped, much less by a group of powerful men.

Jennifer preferred this nudity. She was glad to be rid of the breast bondage and lingerie. Those expensive stilettos were tossed into the ocean when no one was looking. There were distinct red marks around each of her tits; the exact same markings found on her dead sister's breasts, and now she'd get her revenge.

The unsuspecting bodyguard smirked at her abused body, perhaps wanting a turn. He had no idea what was happening when she delivered a strike across the throat. It caused the large man to crumble, barely able to breathe, and she gave a soccer kick to the jaw, which rendered the man unconscious.

She took the bodyguard's gun and went into the next room where Swerno was doing cocaine. They made eye contact and Swerno was horrified by the sight of the armed, naked woman. A gun pointed at him. It made him sit upright.

It was evident from Jennifer's stance that she knew how to handle a weapon. It was shown in her eyes what she was prepared to do. She was a professional and there was no denying it. Her intent was clear as day.

She grabbed a fluffy pillow and folded it around the gun, still pointing it towards Swerno, who knew this was the end.

"Why?" he asked, trying to make sense of things.

"You already know. Her name was Crystal."

His eyes widened. Yes, he knew. Squeezing the trigger, the gunshot was muffled by the pillow. The prominent men in-the-know would never cooperate with the police about this. None of the models knew her. The next day she'd change her appearance back to her normal self in her law enforcement career.

With the gun in hand, she grabbed fresh clothes from a rack and returned barefoot to the deck. No one heard the gunshot. No one saw her toss the gun into the water.

The ship docked and her legs trembled as she left, still reeling from being gang fucked by a group of men. She smelled like cum, hers and theirs. Being raped in front of everyone changed her. She'd never be the same, for better or worse. Maybe she'd return someday for the rest of them, but maybe not.

The End

Your votes, favorites & follows are appreciated.

12