Detective's Body, Prison Toy

Story Info
Unholy alliance of rough sex in a dangerous place.
5k words
4.49
36.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,235 Followers

Prologue:

The leader was a plain looking woman who lived in a small apartment. It was night and she was naked. Several of her followers were also naked.

Each of them were regular, everyday people. The leader herself was a financial analyst who looked at numbers all day. None of her colleagues in the office could ever imagine that she'd have bizarre macabre paintings on the wall.

When the leader was presented with a gold mask, she smiled and tried it on. Still naked, she savored her new appearance and her followers were pleased. The followers wore their masks as well.

They lit candles and turned off the lights before chanting. This ritual came from ancient scriptures and was the source of their power, along with the events that would soon follow. When they finished chanting, they felt energized for the night, each of them hungry for more.

Laying across the carpet, the leader spread her legs and allowed each follower to have a turn. Pleasures of the flesh were a reward system of their beliefs. And every night, a different follower was required to share.

It wouldn't be long until their first mission. Targets and locations were already selected. Soon, they'd be the most infamous group in America.

The Investigator:

Detective Ling Wong had interviewed inmates in federal prison before, but this was different. This time, she was newly promoted to the homicide division where she had greater authority. A string of recent retirements allowed her to nab the spot around her 40th birthday.

It was an open secret among law enforcement that this prison was corrupt. There was a mutually-beneficial alliance between prison officials and the criminal groups inside. The Warden turned a blind eye to smuggling and bribery, in exchange, violence was kept to a minimum.

Despite the danger of it all, Detective Wong felt safe coming here alone. After going through security and making her way inside, the detective met a lawyer named Catherine, a tall statuesque woman who'd fit in any corporate boardroom.

They were both clean-cut professionals who could have been anything in life, yet here they were, inside of a prison which housed violent offenders. Ling almost became a lawyer herself. In her early 20's, she got accepted into a good law school, but backed out at the last minute to pursue criminal investigation; a decision which dismayed her parents.

"Good morning, detective," Catherine said while offering a handshake, with a stone cold beautiful face.

Detective Wong shook the woman's hand. "Good morning. Security took longer than expected. I hope I didn't keep you waiting."

"Not at all. I'm accustomed to being here. These days I spend more time around cell bars than in my office, if you can believe that."

There was a slightly crooked grin that formed on the lawyer's face, and Ling could certainly believe that the exaggerated statement was true. It was commonly known that Catherine was the go-to lawyer for organized crime. The best legal expertise that money can buy.

A corrections officer led both women down the hall, while they each carried their respective briefcases with them.

The man they were going to see was Mr. Bruno, who by all accounts, was the inmate who ran the prison from the inside. He was in charge of what crimes were allowed, and which crimes weren't. Drugs, gambling, and even prostitution. It was also believed that many of the officers, and potentially the Warden, were all on his payroll, which explained the excessive perks he got.

Mr. Bruno was sitting alone in an empty room where conjugal visits were held. He had a cup of coffee and had finished smoking a cigar. A perk he flaunted, knowing that a detective was coming.

"The visitors are here," the corrections officer told the inmate.

He nodded. "Very good."

While the officer kept a distance, Detective Wong sat across the same table as the inmate, while the lawyer sat to the side.

Greetings were brief. They'd met before on several occasions, back when Ling was assisting a lead detective on a bank robbery case and they needed information from this man. She had always found him to be intimidating.

"Let's get to the point," Detective Wong said.

Ling opened her briefcase and took out a folder. She spread the pictures on the table so the prisoner could get a good look.

The pictures were a glimpse of the twisted violence that plagued the city and had citizens on edge. There were macabre murders being committed with religious tones. Strange rituals were performed at each crime scene.

"Creepy stuff," Bruno said, half nodding. "I'm glad I'm locked in here, where it's safe."

"What do you know about these people?"

Ling tapped her finger on two of the photographs. Surveillance images of masked men wearing hoods and robes leaving a crime scene.

"I may have heard a few things," Mr. Bruno said vaguely. "Just rumors. People talk behind bars, ya know."

Detective Wong leaned forward. "Listen, you arranged this meeting. If you want a deal, we can work something out. If you can provide helpful information, then I'd be happy to talk to the parole board on your behalf."

"All I know is, cops lie. As for me, I'm a man of my word. Whatever I say, happens."

"Mr. Bruno, you're dealing directly with me now. I do everything by the book. If we make a deal, it'll be in writing so that your lawyer can review it."

The man looked over to his lawyer, who gave a curt nod, signaling that this was a deal worth making.

"May I propose a firm offer?" Bruno asked.

"Please do."

"We become partners of sorts," he said, striking a business tone. "I help you. And you help me. Everybody wins."

She kept a strong poker face. These kinds of secret arrangements were common in law enforcement, which Ling always frowned upon. This was the first time she had ever been offered such a deal because of how straight-laced she appeared.

"Why are you offering this to me?" Ling asked. "Surely you have plenty of connections with other agents."

He smiled, "I had my attorney do a little research and you're the best choice for what I'm looking for. And I'm looking for something very, very specific. Something only you can give me."

"You're being vague."

"Need me to spell it out, detective?" he asked.

"My time is valuable. Tell me what you want for the information."

Bruno leaned closer. "What does every man want inside prison?"

"Sex," she replied. "For someone like you, that's readily available here."

He shrugged. "Sure, I can get my dick sucked. It took years before I could finally bribe the right officers to bring me pussy during weekend conjugal visits."

"There you go. Problem solved."

"Think harder, detective," he replied seriously. "What do men in prison really want, beyond cheap pussy?"

The inmate's eyes went up and down her body. First lusting after her face, then going down to her chest and small breasts.

Detective Wong connected the dots. "Are you going to keep asking? Or do you want me to say it?"

"Based on your background and presentation, you're a very smart lady. You say it. I want to hear your assessment."

"You want a cop's pussy," she said bluntly.

Bruno flashed a grin. "Not just any. Yours."

"Thank you for wasting my time."

The lawyer chimed in, "My client will provide substantial information for each blowjob you give. Further details in exchange for vaginal intercourse. Servicing multiple inmates at a time will result in bonuses, in the form of discreet cash payments delivered to your home."

"You've certainly put a lot of thought into this," she replied.

The lawyer was unphased. "These are my client's wishes. Blowjobs, vaginal, and group service. Simple terms. Your career will blossom and you'll be the most famous detective in the country."

"Would you like to be disbarred by the ABA for ethical violations?"

"The prison guard will deny everything I've said," the lawyer replied without batting an eye.

Detective Wong turned and glanced over to the corrections officer, expecting help in this situation, but the officer remained oblivious. There was no way to count on this officer for sworn testimony.

"I should have known," Ling said, shaking her head. "It was my mistake for coming here. Never contact me again."

The detective stood up and collected the photographs on the table, ignoring Bruno's offer for large cash payments. As she put her things into a briefcase, she heard figures in the tens of thousands of dollars.

Once her belongings were arranged, she headed towards the door, which the corrections officer opened to escort her out of the room.

A hand touched her shoulder as she was about to leave.

"Wait," Catherine said. "Hear me out."

Ling faced her. "I have nothing to say to you. And don't worry, I'm not going to report the ethical violations you're committing, if that's what you're worried about."

"There are more important matters at hand, like masked killers on the loose."

"Which is why I have to get back to work. I have other sources that are far more credible than your client."

"Yet, you showed up to Federal prison today," the lawyer countered. "Detective, we both know that my client is the most credible person in the city. The fact is, Mr. Bruno has more sources than anyone. We both know that."

That was something that no one could deny.

Ling took another chance. "I'm listening."

"Women like us have taken an oath to uphold the law. We serve our purpose to society, but in much different ways. I know you don't respect me, but think of all the good you can do with my client's information."

There was something in the lawyer's eyes that resonated with the detective. It was a look of sincerity, of wanting to do the right thing, despite the lawyer having already sold her soul to unseemly clients.

"You still have my attention," the detective said.

"Follow me. Let me show you something."

"I've already said that..."

The lawyer cut her off, "Trust me, you'll want to see this."

Her instinct as a detective was unsure what to do at the moment, but Ling was genuinely curious what the lawyer had planned. Whatever this was, it had her full attention, and with the city on high alert, she felt compelled to stay inside the prison a while longer.

***

The trip through the halls showcased the influence Mr. Bruno wielded. Two corrections officers escorted them wherever he wanted to go while uncuffed.

She noted the smell of sweat and paint as she ventured deeper inside. Her heart raced, knowing she was outnumbered by people who were all in cahoots with each other. But of course, she'd never show fear.

They reached the area where high profile inmates were kept in confinement. The lawyer signaled to a guard, who instructed an inmate -- inside a cell -- to put his hands behind his back so he could be handcuffed through a small opening on the door.

"I'm going to show you how serious we are," Catherine said. "Then maybe you'll be in a better mood to negotiate."

Detective Wong was perplexed that such an intelligent and respectable lawyer would still be pushing an insane bargain that would never happen. It was usually the clients who were ignorant, not the lawyers.

"I'm still listening. But like I said earlier, I can't be bought. Especially not the way you're suggesting."

"Think about the lives you'll be saving."

Ling hid her frustrations. "We can work out another deal, something that's legal and within reason. I'd be happy to advocate for a reduced sentence if your client will provide anything of value."

"Unfortunately, my client won't be up for parole for many years."

"Then do the right thing. Pursued your client to help me."

"Nothing is free in this world, detective," Catherine said, tossing her long hair back. "Everything has a price."

Dropping to her knees, the stern lawyer positioned herself in front of the cell door and put her hands inside the entrance. It was a scary sight, as the large inmate could attack at any moment. But that didn't happen.

Instead, the lawyer pulled at the elastic waistband and freed a large cock. She pulled it forward and the inmate's penis was hanging through the opening.

Catherine took the penis into her mouth and sucked. She bobbed her head back and forth without any sort of shame.

The sight was so jarring that Detective Wong gasped out loud. It wasn't that the detective was prudish when it came to sex, it was more the shock of seeing such a respectable lawyer doing this so casually with a prison inmate.

"Hey, come on, don't be alarmed," Mr. Bruno said in a soft, fatherly voice towards the detective's ear. "These men aren't bad people. They're reformed. They're people who've made mistakes years ago. They want to do the right thing and help you solve these heinous crimes. They just need a little relief for their troubles, that's all."

"Does your lawyer do this often?" Ling asked, eyes on the cocksucking.

"We pay Catherine a lot of money for legal services and we expect a lot in return. That's how things work."

Ling was focused on the expert blowjob happening in front of her. She could hear the sucking and slurping, along with the sound of the inmate moaning in pleasure. It was obvious that the lawyer had sucked off this inmate before in front of the guards. The inmate hadn't flinched and the guards watched without expression.

As much as the detective should have walked away, the taboo scene of the lawyer sucking dick was spellbinding. It was the most surreal thing she'd ever seen in her life. Worse, her panties were moist from her hot pussy.

It took every ounce of energy to keep herself from squirming, though she was certain that Mr. Bruno noticed her breathing harder.

Minutes later, the prisoner grunted and the lawyer jerked the cock fast. Catherine's mouth was wrapped tight, and based on the grunts, it was clear that the inmate was filling the lawyer's mouth with cum.

When the blowjob ended, the lawyer pulled her mouth away, allowing a string of cum to connect from the penis to her mouth, which she wiped away.

Catherine stood up and fixed her outfit while also licking her lips clean. All it took was a few seconds before the lawyer looked ready for a courtroom appearance again. Oh yes, this woman had done this countless times before.

"It's that simple," Catherine said, unashamed by what happened. "You want names? You want information? All you have to do is work your mouth. It will be our sworn secret."

Ling gulped deeply. "You have no morals."

"There's nothing wrong with bending the rules. Are you telling me you're not aroused? Detective Wong, I can see how your body is reacting. You watched the whole time. You look like a bitch in heat."

"Maybe I wanted to see how low you'd stoop," the detective replied, keeping her best poker face.

Catherine scoffed. "Face it, we're both unstoppable women. There's no difference between us."

The lawyer snapped her fingers at the guards, who uncuffed the inmate. Then she gestured to the next cell.

With the utmost curiosity -- or maybe it was another feeling -- Detective Wong went with the group to the other cell. The guards opened the small entrance on the cell door and summoned the inmate.

As Ling stood there wondering what act of debauchery she'd see next, the lawyer had a persistent look on her face.

"Let's get on our knees together," Catherine said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Why?"

"Because this man has critical information."

"How can I believe you?" Ling asked.

Catherine smiled, "Because I'm a lawyer. It would be a gross ethical violation if I lied to a law enforcement agent. On your knees, detective."

Enticed by the lawyer's soft hands touching her, Ling reluctantly agreed to get on her knees. It would only be another blowjob to watch. It was harmless. She'd already seen one, this would just be a little closer, Ling told herself.

Both women on their knees in front of the cell door, the inmate approached, knowing what would happen.

The lawyer reached in the small entrance and pulled the inmate's elastic band down, freeing a black cock that hung down. Like before, the inmate was trained for this, stepping forward to insert the cock through the narrow entrance so both women could have full access to it.

Ling's heart nearly skipped a beat as she watched the lawyer suck on it, mere inches away. It was one thing to watch a blowjob from a short distance. Watching this up close had set her cunt on fire.

She watched the lawyer's cheeks cave around the shape of the thick cock. The lawyer had a passion for sucking, Ling thought. And in many ways, Ling had the same passion, but only for a handful of people in her entire life.

After a minute, the lawyer spit the cock out. The cock shined with warm saliva and was raging hard at that point. Swollen in the lawyer's hand and between delicate fingers.

"It's only a penis," Catherine said, dangling it by the detective's face. "I'm sure you've had one in your mouth before. The difference is, this will save lives and give your career a major boost. Go on. Suck it."

Ling was screaming inside, looking at the black cock that was inches away from her. The lawyer kept dangling the saliva-covered erection, and Ling wasn't thrilled about getting another woman's sloppy seconds, much less from a convict's dick.

"What crime did this inmate commit?" Ling asked with a hoarse voice.

"Detective, if you believe in second chances, then it doesn't matter. This man wants to be an ally. I've vetted him. His sources are legit and he's always reliable."

"Our careers will be over if anyone finds out."

Catherine giggled. "Things are discreet in prison. The last thing anyone wants is a federal investigation. Now start sucking."

The detective had never been so torn in her life. She despised men behind bars. She despised criminals, even though she believed in rehabilitation and second chances.

But the case was national news and the sense of urgency felt in the police department had never been so great. Yes, she'd be saving lives if she did this. God knows how many lives would be spared by this simple act. And if she were truly honest with herself, Ling wanted the accolades as well.

As a woman in the police department, she wanted to raise the bar. She wanted the recognition, both from her peers and in the country. She wanted to be known as a great detective who solved one of the biggest cases the country had seen in a long time.

Ling bent forward and took the cock in her mouth. The inmate moaned as she sucked on it. She ignored the fact that she was tasting the lawyer's saliva -- that she was now swallowing it -- but that mattered less and less as her own saliva replaced the lawyer's.

What mattered was that she had a swollen penis in her mouth, which pulsed and jerked as she worked her lips around it. This was the first time she had ever engaged in a sex act while other people watched and it was an unusual rush. She kept her eyes closed and focused on the task.

She was certain her cheeks turned red from the shame and dishonor. But she was also certain that her pussy was dripping wet from arousal.

"Keep sucking, bitch," the man groaned.

Ling was tempted to bite down on the shaft, something to leave a temporary mark on the man who called her a 'bitch,' but she needed this man's information. So she needed to make him feel good, despite having no intention to swallow. As she sucked and stroked the shaft, she knew the man was close and she was going to pass the cock back to the lawyer to finish things off.

When she felt an impending orgasm from the throbbing penis, she touched it for the first time using the tips of her fingers and pointed it towards the lawyer's direction.

Catherine shook her head. "That's all yours. Enjoy it. This one tends to ejaculate a lot. It seems prison has a way of increasing a man's testosterone."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,235 Followers
12